Marshall Arts Photography Reviews

Marshall Arts Photography 4
Marshall Arts Photography 5
  • Annie

Annie Quetsch · Married on 11/16/2019

Looking for beautiful wedding photos?

Stacie is first and foremost an artist. My family and hers were neighbors when I was a child and she has always been a creative soul. She was constantly taking lovely photos of us as kids and printing them for us. We moved away when I was 10 years old but my parents’ house is still full of her photos; they are so special and capture so much human emotion. She even put together a family scrapbook for us that we cherish and revisit often. So, when I learned through Instagram that Stacie was photographing weddings, I stashed the knowledge away for when it was my time. My time came last November when Austin and I got engaged and I knew who my first vendor contact would be! Luckily she was available for our preferred date (although we may have considered moving it just to have her), and the seamless process began. I did not have a huge budget, so I was nervous about the price point, but after I talked with some other newly married/engaged friends, I found that Stacie’s prices are actually relatively affordable – and for such an amazing product, you cannot beat it! Her packages all include an engagement session, which is a great way for the bride & groom to get comfortable in front of the camera and with Stacie’s particular style.

She provided us early on with a stunning guide she created to prepare us for the wedding day. It compiled all of her best tips and advice that she’s gathered through her years of experience. It was beyond helpful! She also randomly surprised us with thoughtful gifts here and there – completely unexpected but deeply appreciated! The websites she used for correspondence, invoicing, blogging, photo delivery, etc are on-brand and user-friendly.

She is a “Bully for the Bride” when she needs to be, and takes her job seriously. That said, she keeps things super exciting, engaging, and entertaining. Beforehand, she asks all the questions that you wouldn’t think of, and does her research so that she is able to capture everything you would want captured on the best day of your life. She was on our heels the whole night, but not in an overbearing way. I won’t forget the look on her face when no one told her we would be making a surprise entrance at our reception, away from the rest of the wedding party – that was our mistake for not telling her, but you would have thought it was her job to know!! She helped us make it up with a faux entrace that looked just like the real one. This and other little thoughtful bits leading up to the event and the night of left us feeling reassured and confident. If you choose Stacie, you will not have to worry about your photos. Just let her do her job and I promise you will be beyond satisfied!

Everyone who attended the wedding, and those who saw our photos on Facebook and elsewhere gave Stacie’s work the highest praise. Many times have I heard “best wedding photographer ever!” (and I agree!) Many of my friends and family received priceless family photos from Stacie at our wedding! I’ve seen them used in Christmas cards and profile pictures already :) The combination of talent, competence, and professionalism in Marshall Arts Photography is unparalleled. I cannot recommend her enough! If I could have another wedding I would choose her again in a heartbeat. From Austin and I, thank you so much Stacie for the precious memories we will treasure forever!!

Marshall Arts Photography 6
    Marshall Arts Photography 18
    Marshall Arts Photography 19
    Sent on 01/19/2020

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Annie, you made me cry. Obviously I LOVED photographing you and Austin on your wedding day. It was a great honor and your day was gorgeous. I loved how you incorporated both your interests and all the sentimental touches in your details. Please, please let me know if there's ever anything else I can do for you guys!
  • Valerie

Valerie Lincoln · Married on 08/24/2019

Spectacular!

Stacie was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. From the engagement session to the wedding day she was with me every step of the way. Always easy to contact and her final product is breathtaking. She also helped me coordinate the perfect photography timeline. Many friends and family stated how she blended in so well with the wedding and some of them didn’t even know she was there. She was also extremely quick with getting us our sneak peeks and wedding photos. She is a MUST for wedding photography!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Valerie, thank you soooo much for your kind words! I loved getting to know you and Scott, and your wedding day was so perfect! (And thank you again for sneaking away from your reception for a few sunset pics--they remain some of my favorite couple portraits!)
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing vendor!

Stacie did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. We are more than pleased with how the pictures came out and we have had many guests compliment us on them as well. She has a great positive personality. Stacie responds to questions promptly and with very clear answers. When I was a bit worried about something (like rain) she confidently assured me we would figure it out and it would still be beautiful. She was organized and even helped me come up with a schedule for the wedding day. Stacie went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much, Marissa! I loved working with you and Joshua. I hope to always get to work with couples as nice as you both! You made a BEAUTIFUL bride and your day turned out gorgeous, too (in spite of those pesky rain showers!)

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Stacie was a dream to work with! Her photography is incredible and she is so kind and professional. I look at my wedding photos every day and I am so overjoyed at how they turned out. We got our photos back very fast too!
    I tend to freeze up in front of a camera but Stacie is very good at making you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thanks Sarah! I loved working with you and Patrick from the moment we met and you guys took me on a woodland adventure to your 'secret' proposal spot! :)
  • JESSICA

JESSICA · Married on 05/12/2018

Words cannot express how pleased we are with Stacie with Marshall Arts Photography. She is SPECTACULAR to work with and her work is absolutely stellar! She captured our special day in the most perfect way. Her photos have such an organic element to them and she has an immense talent to capture just the right moments in just the right way. We could not be happier!

Marshall Arts Photography 20
    Marshall Arts Photography 27
    Marshall Arts Photography 28
    Sent on 06/18/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica!! ❤️ You and you whole wedding were just gorgeous! It was absolutely my pleasure! -stacie

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

We loved the images Stacie captured of our wedding!! In addition to being a wonderful photographer she even helped me create a wedding day timeline. I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Lauren! You, Drew and your crew were so fun to work with! #cincodemarried indeed! <3 -stacie

Victoria · Married on 04/30/2018

Stacie was amazing. We truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I am not one who likes to stand and pose and Stacie made sure to keep us moving for both our engagement shots and post wedding shots, the shots were natural and not forced. We received our pictures just last week only 2.5 weeks after we said I Do. Everyone loves the pictures. All of the guest said the same thing, pictures were gorgeous. I had many who asked if we even had a photographer at the wedding because Stacie just did her thing and worked the room and did not interrupt the evening. I was so pleased that if I ever need pictures done again Stacie will be my first call.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you, Victoria! I LOVED working with you and Pete. You guys are the best! <3 -stacie

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Staci was so sweet and you can tell she loves what she does. She can capture great photos! I would highly recommend her.

Marshall Arts Photography 29
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! We loved working with you and Shane for your photography and videography. You were gorgeous and your wedding was so beautiful, too! <3

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Stacie did a great job and made our photos look great despite the less-than-ideal weather conditions! Now we have the beautiful photos to help us remember our special day!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! You were all such good sports about braving the icy weather for your portraits. (And it was worth it! The woods made such a pretty backdrop!) I loved working with you and Jim! <3 -stacie

Meghan · Married on 03/24/2018

This is LONG OVERDUE... I can not sing Stacie's praise more. Seriously! As someone who works in front of the camera daily, I can get overly picky with angles, leading lines, rule of thirds, composition, etc... And the good thing is, Stacie knew all of these tricks of the trade instinctively. Her shots were beautifully lit and captured the rawness of our happy day with an organic ease. In addition to her great eye, her attitude and warmth was incredibly appreciated. I would recommend Stacie to anyone, for any occasion. She also shot some engagement pics for us, all were beautiful as well!

Marshall Arts Photography 30
    Marshall Arts Photography 38
    Marshall Arts Photography 39
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Marianne · Married on 03/17/2018

We absolutely love working with Stacey and will for all of our future family photo needs. She’s simply the best at what she does.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you, Marianne! I had so much fun shooting with you and Mike. Thanks again for trusting me to capture all the love on y'all's big day! <3 -stacie

Christina · Married on 04/13/2013

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding pictures, Stacie is an extremely talented photographer with a very good eye for detail. She captured the essence and magic of our beautiful day!! We can't thank her enough!!! We would highly recommend Stacie to other couples for their wedding day as she did such an amazing job on ours and was professional, friendly and approachable.

Tina and Don French

Sent on 06/11/2018

Marshall Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tina!! I look forward to our annual tradition of celebrating your wedding anniversary (by running the Monument 10k together. . .without your husband--ha!) But seriously, you were a truly radiant bride, and I was happy to be a part of your wedding day. <3 -stacie