Marry Unordinary Reviews

Marry Unordinary 4
  • Lauren

Lauren Gray · Married on 07/20/2019

Jill is Awesome!

Jill did an absolutely amazing job with our ceremony. It was funny, heartfelt, short but personal - essentially exactly what we wanted! We could not have been happier with our choice and we HIGHLY recommend using Jill!

• Blake

Blake Kerr · Married on 07/18/2019

Unordinary for the Unordinary!

What can I say? Jill and her crew were simply Fantastic! She really did her homework and provided a ceremony that was tailor made just for us. I would highly recommend her to emcee any event. We didn't experience any hiccups with the services provided. The little extras she provided made it a very magical experience.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Marry Unordinary 5
    Marry Unordinary 6
    Marry Unordinary 7
  • Wallis

Wallis Levin · Married on 06/15/2019

From one professional to another

I own a wedding venue, host 35+ weddings per year, and have seen quite the range in professionalism and quality over the years! Jill is absolutely at the top of that range and we'd love to have her back anytime! Jill was funny, genuine, and was a total pro the whole way. If you're looking to check this off your list, look no further.

Come again soon, Jill!
    Loloma Lodge, Oregon

Savannah Sturges · Married on 05/30/2019

Marry Unordinary

If you’re looking for a one of a kind officiant Jill is your girl. She was so funny and sincere. I’ve witnessed her officiate multiple weddings and as a guest she keeps the ceremony funny, romantic, loving and entertaining. She creates a memorable experience for us and guests, every one is still talking about it. You won’t regret.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tamra Hunter · Married on 05/18/2019

Jill is the best!

Jill officiated our ceremony and was the perfect addition to our intimate affair. She took the time to get to know us and perfectly incorporated our personalities and anecdotes. She even snuck in a playful dig on my partner's nerd affinity, which we all loved. Book Jill and you'll laugh, cry, and end up married!

Mike R · Married on 01/02/2019

You only get one shot at it, so hire the best.

Jill is not only an amazing speaker, but she really takes the time to make things meaningful in a personal way... not just for the bride and groom but for the guests as well. We had many of our guests (including my mom and my brother) compliment us on Jill's ability to entertain with humor and emotion. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2018

Amazing experience

Found Jill after my officiant bailed. It ended up being the best blessing in disguise! Jill spent time getting to know us a bit and then on the big day provided the most hilariously awesome ceremony. Everyone felt engaged and part of the experience. Jill has a solid knack for balancing humor with the loving aspects of a wedding ceremony. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Definitely not looking to get married again but if I do... Jill is going to be my first call.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Jill preformed our ceremony at our July wedding at the Carlton Oaks Golf Course in Sanger, CA

Cannot recommend Jill enough! She’s reliable, professional, passionate and so much more. She was so thoughtful in her material from day one. Everyone at the wedding was beyond impressed with her speech and people still tell me how much they loved our ceremony. All thanks to Jill!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Shores · Married on 10/07/2017

Jill for the win

My wife and i had a myriad of unusual requests for our big day, and Jill couldn't have been more accommodating to all of them. She was funny, genuine, and told the story of us better than we could have, with the information we gave her. Many of our guests said she was the highlight. surprising considering we had an open bar lol.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Shay

Shay Timms · Married on 11/07/2016

We found an excellent officiant in Jill!

Jill officiated our destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen, however the journey of our wedding ceremony started months prior with Jill.

First, Jill met with both my husband and I, and acquired a very good sense of what we were looking for in our ceremony. She then worked with us individually, to really get to know each of our perspectives. We discussed many aspects of our relationship. Humor, challenges, joys, discovery, relationship themes and individual quirks, were all included in these discussions and writings. In learning about 'us' in such a unique fashion, Jill was able to provide a ceremony that exemplified us as a couple. This also allowed for a ceremony that truly connected with our friends and family. Your close family and friends can always tell if your officiant REALLY knows and understands you as a couple and individually!! A ceremony can be such a wonderful experience for your guests if your officiant is genuine. Jill is genuine. Jill is organized and intelligent, and a great speaker. Jill will connect with you, your family and your guests. We highly recommend her, and she's perfect for a destination wedding as she travels like a champ!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Steller · Married on 11/01/2014

For the perfect personalized ceremony, choose Jill.

My husband and I chose Jill to officiate our wedding back in 2014. Through many conversations, Jill got to know what makes our relationship work (and what drives each of us crazy), what we want out of our marriage and most importantly what makes us laugh. She did an incredible job of personalizing the ceremony, while still maintaining some of the more traditional aspects of a wedding.

Our guests couldn’t say enough good things about Jill and the ceremony and neither can we. Her words are forever on display in our home.

Sent on 07/25/2019