Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 5
Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7

Bridget · Married on 11/11/2016

Very knowledgeable and informative sales associate. I have been here 2 other times for bridesmaid dresses for myself and loved them both. So happy to find dresses for my wedding party

Sent on 03/19/2016

Lee-Ann · Married on 11/05/2016

My experience at Marry & Tux Bridal was beyond fantastic! My wedding is not until Fall of 2016 so I wanted to start the dress shopping process early just to get a feel for what style I would like. My consultant Lisa was fabulous!! I was nervous going into the appointment. She was so much fun, I know my family had a great time with her. She had a genuine interest in me as a bride and listened to what I had to say if I didn't like a dress. She knew my wedding was further off then most of the clients that come in and she understood I probably wouldn't be walking out of the store with a dress that day and she gave me the same respect and service that she would give to others who were going to purchase a dress. I walked out with a purchased dress that day! She knew exactly what I was looking for and she could see I lite up once she put the dress on me! I am so excited to continue working with Marry & Tux Bridal to get the bridesmaids dress and tux's.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Jeanette518

Jeanette · Married on 11/05/2016

I bought my dress at Marry and Tux and could not be happier. From the moment I walked into the door, everyone was so friendly and Lisa was great with helping me find the perfect dress. I got to look around the racks and pick things out and Lisa was right there with me to help and inform me when things I picked were over budget. Lisa took my input on a few dresses and then was able to make some great pics of her own, one of which ended up being the one!. Even when trying accessories, Lisa kept my overall budget in mind and found stuff that worked for me. After I found my dress, Lisa even came upstairs with us and helped us look at bridesmaid dresses. She gave some helpful opinions and helped my cousin try on some dresses. I can't wait to go back for a full bridesmaid appointment soon and work with Lisa again!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

They did an amazing job, she was so nice and helped me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Cheryl · Married on 10/30/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Marry & Tux. They have a beautiful selection of dresses, and I tried everyone I wanted to! I left with a stunning gown, and never once did I feel rushed during my appointment. Our consultant Katy was extremely knowledgeable and worked with me on finding the right cut and fit for my perfect day!

Sent on 02/01/2016

I had a fantastic experience at Marry & Tux. My consultant, Tenley, was incredibly helpful in helping me to narrow down the large number of dresses I tried on, while keeping the appointment fun and productive. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! What really struck me was the personal attention I received even after leaving the store. Not a week later, I received a hand-written card in the mail from my consultant congratulating me on my engagement and dress. It was so thoughtful, and made me look forward to returning to the store for my fittings and bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Marry and Tux. Marie was phenomenal and a pleasure to work with, and helped me find a dress that makes me feel beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/23/2016
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

Katie was awesome - efficient and professional. She wanted me to get the most out of the time I had for my appointment. I chose several dresses to try on, but it came down to a dress that I had tried on at another shop that morning. I was immediately drawn to the dress, but the other shop only had it in a size that was much too big for me. The one Katie had just came back from a trunk show and was still a little too big, but I could still tell that it was definitely my dress. Katie gave me honest advice and suggestions the entire time and was supportive of me choosing a very unique dress. My dress took a while to come in but they were very accommodating with getting me in for a try on appointment when I was back home from DC. They also recommended a seamstress for me to go to for my alterations that was great. So glad I went to Marry & Tux!

Sent on 11/21/2016

I went to Marry & Tux for both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. The staff was very friendly and helpful and they have a great selection for both bridesmaid and wedding dresses. I had went to different salons to find my dress and the consultants told me I looked beautiful in everything, which made looking for a dress more difficult because they were not providing me with any feedback or picking up what elements I liked in a dress and what elements I didn't. At Marry & Tux my consultant was able to pull my dream dress based on what she determined what I liked and didn't like in a dress and it made me feel confident in my selection and I couldn't be happier. I enjoyed my experience so much I set up my bridesmaids dress appointment before I left and my girls fell in love with their dresses in 20 minutes!

Sent on 03/21/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Marry & Tux and happily purchased a dress from their Casablanca trunk show. Wedding dress shopping can certainly be stressful but Tenley made the entire experience seem like a breeze. She reached out immediately after I set up my appointment to get an idea of both what I was looking for in a dress and the overall vibe of my wedding. I sent her some pictures of the dresses I liked at BHLDN as my style is more laid back/bohemian and she helped me find the perfect dress. I honestly cannot wait until August to pick up the dress! Definitely give Marry & Tux a look, worth the drive up from Boston and not having sales tax is an added plus.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

They were booked on the day that I wanted to come try on dresses so I was placed on a waitlist. I was called that morning since a spot had opened up, and I'm glad that it did! I found a gorgeous dress (the first one I tried on) and Lisa was amazing at picking out options that matched my style. I had her full attention for my appointment and she even held the phone up for my sister to see "the" dress via FaceTime! I highly recommend Marry and Tux :)

Sent on 10/15/2015

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Marry & Tux has been nothing short of amazing. If you can snag her, I highly recommend Marie as your bridal dress consultant. Not only is she an expert, but she makes the entire experience easy & stress-free. My sister is also getting married this coming year, and Marie was all about finding ways for us to each save money, including sharing a veil and slip (which we purchased from Marry & Tux). Loved the store and her!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't put into words how awesome my experience was. My bridal consultant was Marie, and I came to her without a clue as to what I wanted. She took one look at my figure, and asked me some questions and within minutes I was in the dressing room. Marie brought me a variety of styles and treated me like a princess. It only took an hour and a half for me to find my dress. I highly recommend asking for Marie!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

We used M&T for the men's tuxes and the bridesmaids' dresses. I can't say enough positive, they were flexible and took their time with us at both occasions. For the tuxes, we dropped in on a Saturday (not recommended) and the man who coordinated the tuxes was beyond helpful with our order of 12.
    When I set up an appointment to try on BM dresses, they squeezed us in on a Saturday to accommodate a BM who'd be out of the country for months. Cindy was patient and worked with us for almost 2 hours. Even with the level of chaos inherent during their high season on a Saturday afternoon, the dresses were measured for and ordered within 2 hours.
    On top of that, the discounts they gave us were great!
    Wedding attire stores get a lot of flack with the high stake event they cater to. They were very up front with sizing and dye lot variation, and when I made the BM appointment, warned that it would be busy. Very upfront in disclosure, which was nice to see, having worked with a seamstress before. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Marry & Tux! Julia did a wonderful job finding dresses that matched my interests, style, and personality. She was experienced, professional, and relatable. She took the time to listen and offer suggestions/ideas. Julia was very down-to-earth and made sure I had an enjoyable dress shopping experience. There was a great selection of dresses from which to choose. My mom, sister, and I thoroughly enjoyed our time at Marry & Tux!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Shana · Married on 10/15/2016

I love the way I was treated when coming in. I felt so special and taken care of. Great people and very professional!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/15/2016

To start my review I want to point out that I'm a plus sized bride, and to be honest the idea of dress shopping was the one thing I really wasn't looking forward to. From the moment I stepped through the door, Marie and the rest of the staff were exceptionally friendly and made me feel at ease. Their curvy couture parlor provided a wide selection of samples that *gasp* I could actually try on and not feel like stuffing 10 lbs of women into a 3 lb bag. Marie hooked me up with a gorgeous dress, and is a joy to work with. Too bad I only plan on getting married once!

The only thing that I would say is a tiny bit of a drawback is that they don't do alterations on site... but they have a list of tons of seamstresses available in the area (and farther out) that they recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2016

caitlin · Married on 10/14/2016

As a bride who has a hard time trying to find clothing that fits properly, trying on and selecting a wedding gown seemed like a daunting task. From the moment I met my consultant, Tinley, all of my fears vanished and I felt confident that I would find the dress of my dreams. Tinley was receptive to my preferences but also pushed me out of my comfort zone which allowed me to try on dresses I may have initially shied away from. With Tinleys guidance, I was able to find the perfect gown. If you have any hesitations about finding a dress I would highly recommend both Tinley and Marry and Tux. Their massive selection of gowns and no-pressure approach will allow even the most overwhelmed bride feeling radiant and confident.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Emily · Married on 10/12/2016

I had been to 5 different bridal shops before coming to marry and tux.
    All of my experiences were different but marry and tux by far had the best customer service. I work in retail at Apple and we are expected to deliver an enriching experience to each and every customer.

I really hold people in customer service to a high standard and having been to 5 bridal shops already, I felt like I had been let down by some of my experiences.

It is a very sensitive thing, finding the dress, and being exposed in a dressing room with a stranger can be quite daunting, but I felt taken care of, and respected.

The dress I bought wasn't even one I had picked out for myself which says a lot. I had been to David's Bridal prior to coming to Marry and Tux and the woman didn't pull any dresses for me at all.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/09/2016

I had a great experience at Marry and Tux. Lisa could tell I was nervous walking in and she made me really comfortable. She was even accommodating when my bridal party and mom went off and picked out other dresses. Lisa ended up picking the perfect dress for me after telling her what I was looking for, it was the first dress I tried on and I can't wait to wear it again on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Anna · Married on 10/09/2016

I was introduced to the wonderful team back in 2012 when accompanying my best friend to her wedding dress appointment so I was very excited to get back here for my own wedding dress appointment. I worked with Julia at Marry & Tux and I could not have been more pleased. From the get go, Julia allowed me to walk around the showroom and pick out dresses that I wanted to start with. She hung back and didn't make me feel any pressure to get that process done in any amount of time. For people like myself who tend to run a little Type A, this process could not have been more stress free. I tried on 6 dresses and was able to narrow down to 3 quickly. From there, the questions that Julia asked me ('Do you feel like a bride in this dress?') were so helpful in helping me finally make my decision. It turns out there is a difference between feeling really pretty in a dress and feeling bridal in a dress! I brought my mother and mother-in-law to be along with me and both of them thought Julia was wonderful. I highly recommend Marry & Tux!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2016

I recently went to Marry & Tux to try on wedding dresses and it was a lovely experience! My consultant, Marie, was both enthusiastic and knowledgeable and made the whole process fun and easy. With her help and advice I ended up finding the perfect dress fairly quickly, and I couldn't be happier! We will definitely be going back for tuxes and dresses for the rest of the bridal party :)

Sent on 02/02/2016

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Marry and Tux made my dress experience amazing! I had Lisa as my consultant and she was nothing short of fantastic. If you make an appointment, be sure to ask for her! I was her last appointment of the day and not once did she make me feel rushed or pressured or like I was an inconvenience because I was the last appointment of the day (unlike when I went to Vows and was the last appointement of the day... she couldn't get me out fast enough!)

I walked in to the shop with a picture of an Allure Dress that I just had to try on, Lisa quickly informed both me and my mother that it was out of my price range, but when we went down stairs to the showroom and saw it on the mannequin it didn't matter, I HAD to try it on. First dress on and it was it! However, Lisa suggested that we try on the rest of the dresses to make absolutely sure. I agreed with her and after the hour it was still the first dress!

I am also renting the tuxes there as well. Their prices are comparable to Men's Wearhouse but they actually let you try the tuxes on so you can see what they look like which I love... because I am a very visual bride and hate committing to something when I don't know exactly what I am getting. The gentleman that helped my fiancé and I (I think his name was john?) was so accommodating and helpful. He not once made me feel like an annoyance because of all my requests or questions. He had a great attitude and made sure that I, as the bride, was happy with the look.

I am so happy with all my experiences! Going for bridesmaids tomorrow and I am confident that I will go 3 for 3 with 5 star appointments!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2016

I went in to Marry and Tux last weekend just to 'browse' at dresses. Katy assisted me during the whole process. She was very kind, helpful, not pushy, and wonderful at what she does! I tried on many different dresses and different styles. I thought I knew the one I was going to buy and then Katy recommended a dress just to TRY on that was in the same price range. Well, I ended up buying that dress that day! Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/07/2016

I had a great experience selecting my wedding dress at Marry & Tux! The staff was very kind and helpful, my consultant Lisa was great! This was my first and only time trying on wedding dresess, I was a little overwhelmed at first with the huge selection. Lisa helped me select some dresses in the style I liked, and the first dress was the one! Throughout the whole experience I felt special and comfortable! They even gave me a pretty bride pin that I wore while getting ready on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/15/2016