Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 5
Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7

Karen · Married on 07/02/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Marry & Tux! My mom and I loved our experience with Marie, and we found the absolute perfect dress! I would recommend this store to any future bride. You will not be disappointed in the selection of dresses and the professionalism and personality of those helping you. Thank you Marry & Tux!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2017

The selection of dresses here is unreal, especially for bigger girls! There is an entire Curvy Couture room dedicated to larger dress sizes, which was perfect. Christy was amazing and even gave me a pair of earrings as I walked in for my appointment as a congratulations. She was able to pull dresses that I never would have and found my dream dress that I didn’t even know existed! I had a short time frame, looking for a dress with only 5 months and she made sure to only pull dresses that would come in with enough time to get alterations done. She was an amazing consultant and the whole store was great!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

I was SO happy with my experience at Marry & Tux. Marie was SO patient with me until I found my DREAM gown at an amazing price!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Candace · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved my experience! I had a very specific Maggie dress in mind, and when I called to see if they had it to try, Marry and Tux was the ONLY place (out of the twenty or so I called between NH, MD, and VA) that didn't just say "no, sorry." The woman who took the call explained how the loaner process worked, and suggested similar options that she thought I should look up. Her patience and personality were the reasons I made the appointment.

I had Julia as a consultant, and she was great! I was really overwhelmed between not totally knowing what I wanted (besides that Maggie gown) and having a big group of aunts and cousins who were well-intended but had very different styles! She was so patient, listened to what I liked and didn't like about each gown, and then tailored future suggestions based on my feedback. She found a perfect, 3/4 sleeved gown. I went in not expected to purchase that day, but I LOVED the dress she found for me. My family commented that the relief, comfort, and happiness was all over my face. :)

Thank you for such a great experience. You not only found the perfect gown for me, but you made something that I initially found to be totally overwhelming into a cherished memory for me and my family.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Marry and Tux. From answering the questions I had before my appointment to very patiently guiding me through the process, Marie was incredibly helpful and professional. My two friends who I brought with me said that when they get married they plan on coming back and asking for Marie, she was just that great! I found the most amazing dress and cannot wait to wear it. I am an extremely indecisive person but Marie made it very easy to say no to dresses I wasn't obviously in love with. I had an amazing experience and would recommend it to any bride!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2017

After visiting two other bridal salons I was hesitant to go to Mary Tux and Bridal. I did not want to be "sold" into a wedding gown, I wanted to fall in love with it. As soon as I walked in the whole staff greeted me and my family with a smile. I was introduced to Christy, who right away gave me a gift! I can not say enough great things about Christy! She was confident that I would find a dress but not at all pushy! I left with a gorgeous gown that was the perfect price! It was actually $1,000 BELOW the top price we gave. I will recommend everyone of my sisters, friends, and family to go to Mary Tux and Bridal for the best wedding shopping experience.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2017

I loved my experience at Marry & Tux!! Julia was amazing in helping me find my dress. She listened to what I wanted and I was able to send her an email of pictures of what I liked before I went for my appointment. I didn't even expect to find my dress here because it was the second place I looked. I also loved that she put me in dresses that fit me. I didn't want to be put in dresses that were so big I couldn't tell how they would really look. I am so happy with the dress I got and I can't wait till the wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2017

My experience with Marry and Tux Bridal has been amazing! I went to 6+ other stores before Marry and Tux and I found my dress at Marry and Tux during my first visit with them. Everyone is great and they have been able to answer all of my questions and were there for anything I needed. I am buying my bridesmaids dresses from them as well and that experience has been amazing as well. They make everything so much easier!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Laurie · Married on 06/24/2017

I had an amazing experience purchasing the perfect wedding dress at Marry and Tux. Tenley was wonderful. She was so organized with the whole process. It made things so much less overwhelming for me. There are so many beautiful gowns to choose from and I'm so excited I found THE ONE (and at my price point)! I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Tenley was so sweet, professional and friendly. It was a fun, warm and inviting environment with no pressure at all. I cannot wait to go back to find my bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Kerrin · Married on 06/10/2017

I had gone to several wedding dress shops before my appointment at Marry and Tux and didn't find "the dress". Going to Marry and Tux was just meant to be, it was my moms first time dress shopping with me and I had Tenley as my bridal consultant and we connected right away. I felt very comfortable with her, she was very helpful, fun and down to earth. It was a great experience overall and I LOVE the dress I said YES to!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Julia was a great help. She took the pieces of the dresses I liked and found me my perfect dress.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Trish · Married on 06/03/2017

Although my wedding date is still far in the future, I knew I wanted a Maggie Sottero dress and when I found out that Marry and Tux was having a trunk show, I absolutely had to go! My appointment was with Christy and she was 100% amazing! She let me browse the whole store and pick several dresses that I wanted to try on. She was really good about helping me narrow down dresses that I liked and from there she pulled a dress that she thought I might like. I ended up absolutely loving that dress and knew I had to have it! She still encouraged me to try on a few others to be sure, and I was. Marry and Tux had a great selection of dresses and I never felt rushed or like I was just a customer. Christy took the time to get to know me and get a feel for what I was looking for in a dress even though I couldn't really describe it, and she hit the nail on the head! I'm so excited for my dress to come in and can't wait to go back when the time comes for bridesmaid dresses! If you make an appointment, ask for Christy!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

I scheduled an appointment at Marry & Tux because of their plus-size collection. As a plus-size bride, I was anxious about the appointment, and finding a dress that would be flattering. As soon as I walked in Katy was helpful, and put me at ease. She walked me through the process, and helped me find an amazing dress. She helped me find dresses similar to what I had in mind, and never made me feel uncomfortable or self-conscious. Overall, it was the kind of experience that every woman hopes for when shopping for her wedding gown!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

My consultant, Tanely (spelling?) was amazing! I picked out the styles I liked and thought I was going to pick and in the end helped me find something completely different and perfect. She was very personable and didn't rush me at all.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Caitlen · Married on 05/28/2017

I had an amazing experience at Mary and Tux. I found my dream dress!!!

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • User6197599 · 2+ years ago

Marie was super knowledgeable and helpful! She knows the different designer details inside and out and helped me figure out how to tailor the dress to my needs. She definitely knows what she's doing and it is obvious that she loves her job.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Carly · Married on 05/27/2017

Tenley was my bridal consultant and did an amazing job. She did a great job at listening to what I liked and didn't like and helped guide the appointment in the right direction. She helped me so much when I became confused and overwhelmed. She was considerate of my families feelings as well. Overall it was a very positive experience and I found the perfect dress!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

I went to Marry and Tux for my wedding dress this summer for a few reasons. First, they have a huge selection of dresses that are larger than traditional bridal sample sizes. I am plus size and I was shocked that some of the dresses I tried on were actually bigger than what I wear. I was expecting a bunch of 16Ws that I'd have to squeeze into, which is better than trying to squeeze into an 8-10, but still less than ideal. Instead, I tried on dresses everywhere from size 18W through 26W, so I really got a good idea of how it looks on me, not just on the hanger or a model. Second, I really appreciated that they have their collections online (their website and pinterest). I didn't want to make a bunch of appointments, so it was nice to know whether the few places I wanted to go had a good selection of things that appealed to me. (I ended up canceling one of my other appointments because I found my dress at M&T). Third, they were really responsive to my questions leading up to my appointment including keeping me in the loop on whether they could get some dresses I was interested in that weren't currently in their stock. My consultant was Tenley, and she did a great job of helping me select dresses to try on, staying within my budget, and showing me different accessory options like straps and belts to transform some of the more simple dresses I tried on. I ended up picking one that I loved online, but really didn't think I'd like on me. Turns out I loved it on me and I can't wait for it to come in. I also really liked that she allowed my companions to look at the dresses and help pull choices for me to try on. It was a really fun day!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Traci · Married on 05/13/2017

We went through Marry and Tux for my dress, bridesmaids dresses and tuxes and it was a great experience each time. I emailed them a number of times with a variety of questions and they were incredibly responsive and willing to help me as much as possible. I also never felt pressured to spend more money and when I gave a price range that I had in mind they stuck to it and didn't show me things out of my budget. It was a virtually stress-free experience, which is what every bride needs!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/06/2017

Where to begin! Marry and Tux has so many options from bridal gowns to bridesmaids dresses! On my first appointment looking, with the help of Christy, I found my dress! I had my own private room, my girls had their own couch, it was all about us during our appointment! She was informative, helpful, not pushy, and really made the day! She even helped with our bridesmaids dresses! I highly recommend Marry and Tux, it's a one stop shop!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Went here today to look at bridesmaid dresses. Everyone at Marry and Tux was wonderful ! Very professional, helpful, and friendly. I found the most perfect dress for my girls and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/30/2016

The process of buying my wedding dress at Marry and Tux was very enjoyable. All of the staff were very kind and even allowed the appointment to go a little long as I was narrowing down the search and needed to make the final decision. My consultant listened very attentively to my feedback as I tried on various dresses and was then able to pick the absolute perfect dress for me based on my list of likes and dislikes! The downstairs provided a nice private experience. Overall, everything was great!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Great dress shop! I picked out my bridesmaids gown at here. They were very helpful and friendly. Really made the experience really enjoyable. Highly recommend it !

Sent on 08/11/2016

I am so relieved that Marry and Tux was my first and only stop. Marie was my consultant and was incredibly helpful, quickly picking up on my likes and dislikes. She helped guide me through an amazing selection of dresses and made what could have been a daunting process a simple one. I had no intention of buying my dress that day when I walked in and I walked away with my dream dress - and it was the first one I tried on! I would highly recommend Marry and Tux - ask for Marie!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Great service loved that they had a curvaceous section with dresses in my size that I could try on. There was a wide array of styles, designers and I found the perfect dress! I am so excited I made the trip from RI! Tenley was awesome to work with!

Sent on 07/06/2016