Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 5
Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7

Rina · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Marry & Tux Bridal. When I first arrived in February, I was very nervous. I was worried about finding a plus size dress that would look good and also hide my insecurities (my arms). Destenie was very patient and reassuring with me even at times where I felt overwhelmed at the task at hand! She has a great eye for what kind of dresses work with what body types. I was convinced an A-line dress with sleeves was my only option, but after trying a couple of those on, Destenie nudged me to this blush, no sleeved, fit and flare gown. I’m so glad she did! I didn’t even know that I had an hour glass figure! When she put the veil on me, I broke down. I felt beautiful. In that moment, I wasn’t worried about my insecurities or my weight, just a happy future bride. Needless to say, we got the dress right then and there! I just picked up my dress this week and Destenie was just as pleasant as ever. She noted how awesome my recent weight loss was. She was so kind enough to retake my measurements and she showed me my “new dress size”. Long story short, Destenie made dress shopping fun and really pumped up my self-esteem! I could never thank her enough! <3

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Thanks for helping me find the most perfect dress and veil for my beautiful day this past October! I cannot recommend Destenie enough. She made me feel like a princess and has such a knack for identifying a good dress for each body type. As a plus size bride, this was so important to me. I loved my Mori Lee ballgown and got so many compliments!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Marry & Tux Bridal 8
    Marry & Tux Bridal 9
    Marry & Tux Bridal 10
  • User6085355 · 1+ year ago

I went in with a picture, tried on a bunch and left with the perfect dress! There was no pressure and a great selection!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment I walked in to Marry and Tux Bridal and was greeted by Tenley I knew that this is where I would buy my dream gown. Tenley had me try on several gowns to make sure that the one I had pictured in my head was the one that was truly for me. Although my gown was not one in the store that day they were able to order it for me.
    Tenley also helped me find the "different" bridesmaid dresses that I had my heart set on.

Sent on 02/18/2017
  • User6968306 · 1+ year ago

My trip here was great. I knew what I was looking for upon arriving and she helped me find the perfect dress. They let you look at all the dresses and pull the ones you want. They really work with you to make sure you don't get confused about what you want! Very happy with my experience.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Marry & Tux for finding your wedding dress. They gave me a great experience and I found the dress of my dreams. High selection for curvy ladies too

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sam · Married on 09/16/2017

Great service and staff was very helpful and friendly. I found my wedding gown same day..

Sent on 11/10/2015

This was my first experience trying on dresses! I am naturally indecisive and had no clear picture of my dream dress. Thanks to the professional and experienced staff at Marry and Tux I found an amazing dress. I didn't feel pressure to purchase the dress but felt confident that I was making a good decision! So glad I found Marry and Tux :)

Sent on 08/10/2016

Tenley is perfect! She let me look at every dress in the store, quickly got me in and out of each dress I tried on, and was incredibly helpful in the whole process.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mallarie · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary at Marry and Tux is a doll. She listened to what I had to say and helped me find what I was looking for. She even had mentioned things that I wouldn't have thought of. She never pressured you to wear what you didn't and if you didn't like it then we just moved on to the next. When I did select a dress she sent a person hand written note. This was no generic letter. She actually wrote things in it from our one on one appointment. It was so nice to feel extra loved while planning the most important day of your life. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

I am a bride on the cusp of traditional sizing and plus size sizing, I am 10/12 street size. Tenley was my consultant, and let me tell you!!!! She is seriously the best! I did not have a set budget, but instead wanted to instead just find the perfect dress for me. I tried on about 10 dresses, and ultimately left with the very 1st dress Tenley put me in! This just goes to show how great she is at her job. She listens to her clients needs and wants and truly delivers!!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Chrissy · Married on 08/24/2017

Very accommodating, affordable and great to work with. We would use them again without hesitation and highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sophia · Married on 08/20/2017

I would Absolutely 100% go visit Marry & Tux bridal! From the moment I walked in Marie had a smile on her face ready to tackle the hunt for my perfect wedding gown, and indeed did I find it. This was my first stop and boy was I nervous about trying on dresses, I am a curvy girl and was feeling self conscious about trying on dresses, Marie made me feel beautiful in every dress she put me in. she listened to what I was looking for and delivered with amazing results. We customized my gown to fit my needs, and boy is it stunning. I traveled all the way from Connecticut because of the great reviews Ive heard about this place. Please if you are looking for the one, make sure Marry & Tux is on the list, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Ashlee · Married on 08/13/2017

I originally had a list of 2-3 dress shops to contact, but after my first call with Marry & Tux I didn't even pursue any other place, as I had a feeling I'd find what I was looking for here. Their customer service is incredible - they really did an amazing job at making sure I was taken care of and satisfied, including calling a few days before the appointment to confirm on both ends. Katy was my bridal assistant, and she is just wonderful. I felt totally comfortable with her from the very beginning, and the dress I ended up with is one she picked out for me! She did a great job at getting to know me/my style, and honestly found the perfect dress! It's one I wouldn't have picked for myself, but once I had it on I didn't want to take it off! My appointment was about 60 minutes long, and I felt both confident and at ease with her, I knew she'd help me find the right dress. I can't speak enough to their customer service and professionalism - I have 2 stepdaughters who weren't able to be at the initial appointment, but I called on a random afternoon the following week to see if I could stop in, and they made it work without a problem. It really meant a lot to me that the girls were able to see it in person, and Marry & Tux made it happen. The look on their faces when they saw me in the dress was something I won't forget, and I knew I made the right choice with this shop

Sent on 08/19/2016

Katrina · Married on 08/12/2017

Very professional and finds the dress that is for you! Even stayed open longer for me to reassure me the dress will be able to be tailored to my size. Will be going back from my bridesmaid dresses:)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

I had put off wedding dress shopping for almost a year because I was dreading the process. I found Marry and Tux through a google search and absolutely loved the dresses on their website. As soon as I walked through the doors I felt welcome and immediately was at ease. Marie my consultant was absolutely amazing!! Marie walked me through the process and listened to everything I had to say about the styles I liked and disliked and her patience and attention to detail lead to the most perfect wedding dress!! It was a great experience and I would highly recommend Marie and Marry and Tux to any soon to be bride!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Marie was AMAZING!! She watched the style I was leaning towards and ran with it. Picked out amazing choices and left over the moon excited for my big day! She was unbelievable and I would recommend her to any bride out there!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2017

Marry and Tux is a one stop shop. Wedding dress shopping can be overwhelming for every bride, but my consultant Marie made my experience one to remember. I was absolutely petrified to go dress shopping, it was one of the few things I was dreading when it came to planning our wedding. Marie had me pick out four dresses that I wanted to try, and the one I ended up choosing was one that she pulled for me! It wasn't even a dress I stopped to glance at on the rack never mind something I thought I would wear on my wedding day, but Marie nailed it. Meanwhile, she always kept my budget in mind. Never once did she pull a dress that was above my price range. But most of all, my consultant was honest!! If a dress didn't look good on me, she let me know that dress wasn't the best fit for me. I highly recommend Marry and Tux, and if you can, request Marie as your consultant!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

Wow! I was super nervous about finding a dress but it took about an hour at Marry & Tux to find the dress of my dreams. I went there initially because they have a huge selection of plus-size dresses. I wear a 14/16 pant so thats like a 1,000 in dress sizing (entirely different issue!) so I was able to try on a lot of styles without having to imagine what it would be like if it actually zipped. The dress I ended up with was not in the Curvy Couture section but Katy, my awesome attendant, picked it out for me after she got a sense of what I was looking for. Although it was nowhere near close to zipping I was able to get a great sense of what it would look like with Katy holding it tight for me :)
    It was set up like SYTTD where Katy would help me put the dresses on privately then I could show the people that had come with me. I liked being able to see the dress by myself before showing everyone else. I was able to try on I think 10 dresses in the hour and half appt.

A nice, elegant, atmosphere but not stuffy!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Korinna · Married on 07/28/2017

The staff was really supportive and let me go WAY over my appointment time on a Friday. She even untacked the lace from the dress so I could visually see the alterations I wanted made!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

kelly · Married on 07/20/2017

Marry and Tux was the second dress shop I visited on my search for the perfect wedding dress. I had a designer in mind but after expressing what I wanted in a dress, Katy pulled a different designers dress for me and it was perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. She knew their inventory very well which made me feel more confident that I was at the right place! I came back a few days later to try on my perfect dress and order it! I felt like she was also very knowledgable about measuring me and sizing! Thanks Katy and Marry and Tux! Cant wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Christy was wonderful!! The experience was everything I had hoped for! The owner was super nice as well! They did great with an indecisive bride!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Tenley was so helpful and made me feel so comfortable! She helped me find the perfect gown! :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2017

After going to 4 other bridal salons, I was struggling to find THE dress. Luckily, my consultant Tenley was AMAZING! She made me feel so comfortable and made the whole process so much fun! Tenley really listened to me and understood what I was looking for. Together we narrowed the search down to the dress of my dreams. Tenley even gave me a great tip, of keeping my veil on for the first dance because the pictures come out amazing, and she was so right! Tenley is clearly very passionate and great at her job. After the wedding, Tenley emailed me to follow up and asked me to send her pictures so she could feature them on the website. The whole experience was incredible, I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Buying my wedding dress at Marry and Tux was a wonderful experience. Marie made the time I spent looking for my wedding dress memorable and enjoyable. It truly was an amazing experience, from the moment I walked into the bridal gown show room to the moment I said yes to my dress!

Sent on 04/22/2016