Marry Me Ceremony Reviews

Marry Me Ceremony 2
Marry Me Ceremony 3
Marry Me Ceremony 4
Marry Me Ceremony 5

Marry-Me Ceremony was wonderful to work with. She wrote a beautiful ceremony based on things we told her and made our ceremony very special.

Sent on 07/03/2014

James · Married on 06/09/2014

Debra was fantastic. Great communication, absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Tina · Married on 06/08/2014

Debbie was so wonderful thru this whole process from the first time we met and thru all the planning she was clear on the expectation and was always available if we had a question. She delivered such a wonderful ceremony. We wanted a non religious, attention grabbing short ceremony. She not only followed thru with our request she personalized it and made it humourous thru out to capture the attention of the audience. All the guests are commenting on such a wonderful ceremony because it had so much of "us" in it. The guests thought that we wrote the speech although it was all her work. Debbie also instructed all guests on how to use the props such as the bubble machines. She is also sensible in that she thought to do our rehearsal an hour before the Ceremony so that everyone remembered what to do immediately after. Like I've said before, everyone at the Wedding enjoyed her work for its ingenuity, deliverence, humor and its length of time.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Deb was great, we highly recommend her!

Majlinda and John

Sent on 06/11/2014

Catalina · Married on 05/17/2014

I wish were allowed to rate more that five stars,...because Deb truly deserve a lot more. I can't honestly find words to describe the wonderful experience we had with her as our officiant. Deb patiently walked us through the whole process from day one and ensure that our ceremony will be beautiful. She was right on and definitely exceeded our expectations. The day of the wedding she came in early and seeing her there for us with a big smile in her face calmed my nerve down. Thank you Deb for such as a beautiful ceremony and making this special event unforgettable

Sent on 06/05/2014

mary · Married on 05/03/2014

Debra Walker was a wonderful officiant. She sat down with us and got to know us, and then threw three scripts together with the information we gave her. We then were able to pick and edit anything we wanted in our script. At the end our ceremony was beautiful and perfect, it was funny and romantic and represented both me and Dave. Debra is a wonderful person who got back to me immediately when i needed her and helped me out with any questions i had. i definitely recommend her for other ceremonies.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Diane · Married on 04/12/2014

Deb Walker was fabulous from beginning to end. She was warm. patient, knowledgeable, personable, professional, and friendly. She worked with us to make the perfect ceremony for us and worked within our budget better than imaginable. She met with us at locations that were mutually convenient. She was very kind, understanding and forgiving that our wedding started 30 minutes late due to circumstances beyond our control. We just loved her and recommend Deb Walker with Marry Me Ceremony to anyone looking for a ceremony officiant. We had great laughs together as well . We are thrilled to have her as a lasting part of our lives. <3

Sent on 06/02/2014

Mary · Married on 04/05/2014

Deb was outstanding! She worked with us to make our wedding dreams come true! Even with last minute changes she was poised and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Karly · Married on 04/04/2014

The whole service was amazing! She did a great job and really made the day special!

Sent on 04/12/2014

My wedding officiant was very nice and helpful. She was friendly to everyone who was there and even had time for pictures.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 02/26/2014

Debra is extremely patient, caring and really puts her all into making sure your ceremony is customized to perfection! She is punctual and organized! Debra made the most important part of my day worry free!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Deb was awesome in every way possible.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Kim · Married on 12/06/2013

We had such a great experience with Debra. She really did a wonderful job. She was a pleasure to work with and the ceremony was fabulous!

Sent on 12/08/2013

E · Married on 11/17/2013

Deb was wonderful, our ceremony was perfect. Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Derrick · Married on 11/13/2013

I woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep. I had put together a to do list for that day. One of the items were to find a minister and get married. My Fiance and I had scheduled to be married sometime in December.

I spent most of that morning calling around and around and around. I finally reached Debbie through a Google search. She was everything we could dream of, Flexible, Reasonable, Professional, warm and Pleasant.

I will always remember this day when we just when as we were and left fully and truly in love.

Thank you once again Debbie for everything and making this day one of the best ever.

DGB

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kimberlie · Married on 11/10/2013

We had a wonderful wedding! She was patient with us and helpful!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Adam · Married on 10/05/2013

Deb was a wonderful officiant who made the process very easy and when the big day came she showed up early to go over the details with us and made the ceremony funny and romantic just as we had asked her.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Shannon and Thomas · Married on 09/29/2013

Deb was fabulous!!!!!!! Could not ask for someone better to marry us.

Sent on 09/30/2013

We are so glad that we had selected Debra as our officiant. She was very professional and accomodating and the ceremony was so elegant and simple just as we hoped it would be.

Sent on 09/29/2013

stephanie · Married on 09/13/2013

Deb was very kind and very helpful when it came to answering all my questions. She showed up on time and was a very delightful person to marry us. My husband and I are extremely happy with our choice of picking Deb Walker to marry us.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Gemma · Married on 08/16/2013

With only a few of the wedding, I called Miss Walker if she can officiate my ceremony. She was very accomodating, to make everyone happy, she gladly did my/our requests to add the coin and lighting the candle ceremony. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Aimee · Married on 08/16/2013

Debra was the best officant. I have ever seen at a wedding she was very productive, she organized the wedding party time efficiently and her readings during the ceremony were amazing, I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. Thank you Debra Walker for making our celebration a memorable one.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Debbie Walker was wonderful, she took the time to get to know us and she performed a wonderful and moving ceremony.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Steven · Married on 07/20/2013

I never knew a service like this existed, my wife and I wanted a small ceremony and what better place than our home. My wife found Debra Walker on the internet, we gave her a call and within a few hours set up the date and time. The ceremony she performed in my opinion was absolutely perfect. My wife and I were more than pleased and have already recommended her to all of our friends n family interested in getting married. Great job!!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

She married us the day after July 4th. The day no one wanted to work. Thank you Debra Walker.

Sent on 07/09/2013