Marry Me Ceremony Reviews

Marry Me Ceremony 5
Marry Me Ceremony 6
Marry Me Ceremony 7
  • User5520351 · 2+ years ago

Deb was my officiant for my wedding in September and she was wonderful to work with from day 1! We did not want elaborate, drawn out ceremony and she completely understood. She gave us multiple ceremony ideas to choose from and then catered it to our personalities! Deb made the process so easy for us, which was exactly what we needed!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/05/2015

She was great! She was very flexible and got back to my emails very quickly! On the day of the wedding she calmed my nerves and made the ceremony run smoothly.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Donna · Married on 08/22/2015

Debbie was amazing professional and we loved her!! Thank you again

Sent on 09/18/2015

Loretta · Married on 08/08/2015

Ms. Deb was very warm, sweet, and supportive of all our requests. She was helpful and made our day a beautiful occasion.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Patricia · Married on 07/25/2015

Debra was amazing! She had such beautiful words and described both my husband and I relationship perfectly!! Our ceremony was everything I dreamed of! With laughter and love! If your looking for a perfect officiant who understands you then Debra is the one! Thank you so much for making my wedding perfect !!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Debra is amazing. People can't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was. She not only touched our hearts but everyone else in that room. She truly was the best person to marry us.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User5251938 · 2+ years ago

She was incredibly professional and responsive to our questions. We had a very short engagement and we weren't sure how we would be able to find a reputable person to perform our ceremony but she was highly rated and we know why now!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Brian · Married on 06/20/2015

Debra was amazing to work with and she made the entire process easy

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • User5198656 · 2+ years ago

Deb helped is moré Thank I though. She gave us the "Secret" to get our dreams come true.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Diandra · Married on 06/14/2015

Deb was great!! She made our day very special! I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Jameson · Married on 05/30/2015

When we were looking for someone to put together our wedding ceremony, we knew it had to be someone with experience but also an open mind. Deb helped us construct the ceremony that we truly wanted and was able to execute perfectly. She was very responsive and open to all the ideas we put forward, and wasted no time putting everything together for us. We felt that our ceremony was safe and secure in her hands and could not have asked for things to go better on the day of our wedding. Deb truly is a master at what she does and we wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Debra was the first officiant we spoke with and, clearly, the only one who was right for the job. She was prompt and very responsive. Debra took the time to speak with us on the phone and via email in order to get a better feel of our personalities. She was respectful of all our wishes when writing our ceremony. We preferred a light hearted ceremony, which Debra truly made come true with laughter and a few tears of happiness. She was even thoughtful enough to take some photographs of her own while we were with the photographer on our wedding day. I would recommend her to couples struggling to find a great and affordable officiant! Thank you Debra! -J&K

Sent on 08/25/2015

Anamilet · Married on 05/09/2015

Deb Walker was perfect for our wedding. She made her speech very touching and she wrote it down to the T. I can't say enough to how beautiful every word she said was. From the minute we met her we knew she was the one to do the ceremony, we didn't have to look further. Her personality is vibrant and she made us feel so comfortable with her. Thank you so much Deb you were great

Love always , Ana and Oscar

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User3951939 · 2+ years ago

Debra Walker was great to work with and you can tell that this is something she truly loves to do. My husband and I had a hard time coming up with things to say during the ceremony, but Debra helped us put together something that was meaningful to the both of us. She also helped corral the wedding party to get into their proper places right before the actual ceremony. I loved the fact that she was a no thrills type of person.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Hali · Married on 03/28/2015

Debra was very sweet and performed our ceremony exactly as we asked her to!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Deb was absolutely amazing and helped us in everyway possible to make this such an amazing day for us!!!! Love her!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2014

Debra Walker did an excellent job of making out special day special. She worked hard to create the perfect wedding script for us and really went above and beyond her duties! She was absolutely fabulous and my husband and I were very lucky to have her as a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2014

When we first met with Debra, she took the time to get to know us and to understand our “story.” She wrote a beautiful script for our wedding ceremony that incorporated all of the personal elements that we wanted to share with our family and friends on our special day. We needed to make last minute changes to our ceremony, and Debra was understanding and flexible. She even brought a camera to the ceremony to make sure that we had photos of our wedding. This is more than a job to Debra – she truly cares about working with you to craft a perfect and memorable wedding ceremony for you.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jon-Chrischelle · Married on 09/07/2014

Miss Deb Walker was the perfect officiant to our wedding. From the first time we met her, she guided us through the whole process of getting married. She was responsible for organizing the ceremony and everything went without a flaw. She also gave such a beautiful and moving speech that made our wedding day so special. Deb is such a sweetheart that we would recommend her to any of our friends.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Jenifer · Married on 08/31/2014

She's is champ ever !!! She will do anything to make me happier in my life!! The script is excellent For non reglious. She will work out anything she can to fit my budget!!! She helped me with fill out and get copy of certificate marriage!! I will recommend Everyone to her!! She is everything !

Sent on 09/03/2014
  • User4319819 · 2+ years ago

Deb was very nice. She helped us with everything we needed for the ceremony. She wrote a beautiful ceremony script that everybody loved.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Debra Walker was our officiator. She did a great job. We received many compliments and questions of where we found her. Definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • User4195884 · 2+ years ago

Debbie made my ceremony beautiful! Everyone in my family loved her service, it brought tears to many of my guests. She did exactly what I wanted it couldn't have been more special. I spoke with other officiants before I finally found Debbie and I knew by just speaking with her once I found the right one. She made my ceremony truly unique like nothing I've ever heard before. She incorporated the hand fasting ceremony an ancient Celtic ritual it was perfect. You could tell she was genuinely happy for us! Thank you Debbie!
    Mr. & Mrs. Zumbo

Sent on 06/23/2014

Marry-Me Ceremony was wonderful to work with. She wrote a beautiful ceremony based on things we told her and made our ceremony very special.

Sent on 07/03/2014