Marry-Makers Reviews

1 User photo

• Susan

Susan W. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Jill is great!

Jill performed our very small ceremony at our home and she did a great job. He words were special and she delivered them beautifully. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Marry-Makers's reply:

Sue, it was an honor. The simple, beautiful setting was so warm and loving. I'm a beach glass, sandy beach kinda gal myself so it was an added blessing for me. May a lifetime of joy and happiness be yours together.

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful!

Jill was wonderful! We had a countless number of guest complement her on the ceremony & we loved her as well. A few even asked for her contact information for future weddings. She was great to work with, responded quickly, and didn’t mind making some changes at last minute. :) Thanks Jill!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Marry-Makers's reply:

It was such a beautiful ceremony that the both of you picked out! I loved marrying you. Thanks so much for the kind words. It’s an honor to be part of such a big day. I always hope people feel the emotion I feel in performing the ceremony. It’s a win-win. 😘 Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
  • Nancy

Nancy M. · Married on 09/11/2019

traditional Christian ceremony

Jill came early, helped get us prepared and gave us a awesome ceremony, as Christians we wanted a traditional service, and it was perfected. we are thrilled.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Marry-Makers's reply:

Nancy, what a gorgeous day on the lake in your own backyard! It was meant to be, since I was available 24 hours from your call! 😁 So wonderful to be part of the next step in your journey together. We must stay in touch now that we’ve met and we can see each other’s houses!! How fun.

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2017

I would recommend Jill Love to anyone looking for a wonderful, above and beyond officiant!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Marry-Makers's reply:

Thank you, Samantha. It was my pleasure. Blessings to you and Brendon for a lifetime of love together.

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

I found Jill from a recommendation from my wedding planner, Ana at TwoFoot Creative. Her pricing is pretty average for what we found for officiants, but I think she did a much better job than the officiants in most weddings I have seen. We had never met her prior to the rehearsal, but somehow it felt like she knew us. From the beginning, she was always a pleasure to communicate with; she is always pleasant and responds very quickly to emails. She creates a ceremony based on your preferences, which can be religious, spiritual, non-religious, etc. She really takes your preferences into account and creates a ceremony that is reflective of you. She did a beautiful job, and it was almost as if she had known us for years. Also, these things seem obvious, but she arrived really early to both events so that there was never any worry, and dressed appropriately and professionally. She also files the marriage for you afterward, which some officiants don't do. We were so thrilled with Jill, and if we had to go back and do everything over again, would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Marry-Makers's reply:

Awww, Melissa, your review choked me up. Thank you so much! It helps that I love what I do. A wedding is a sacred and intimate moment in life. It was an honor to marry you and Ken. May you have a lifetime of happiness together.

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Jill has been a dear friend for many years and having her a part of our special day was so great! She walked us through the ceremony step by step and really let us customize it to our personalities and beliefs. If there is one thing you can have worry-free during busy planning and the big day, Marry- Makers is it!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marry-Makers's reply:

Kaitlyn, it was so wonderful to make it official for you and Rob and then have the luxury of being part of the reception too. What a gorgeous and wonderful wedding. None of us will ever forget it. Thank you.

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2015

My husband and I wanted something specific to us for our wedding. Not just the traditional do you take this woman/man. I met with Jill and told her about us and what we were looking for. Not only was she extremely flexible with dates and times but she completely hit our vows out of the park! I was enamored with her ability to describe and personalize our love for one another. Thank you so much Jill Love!!

Sent on 08/28/2017