Marquise Photography Reviews

Marquise Photography 4
Marquise Photography 5

Sarah Fugere · Married on 11/21/2019

Beyond amazing

I contacted Lexus after viewing her ENTIRE page on Instagram. I am about to get married to the love of my life and was wanting to have some pictures taken pre wedding in our home. This last year of my life has been challenging in every way possible, and I was wanting to take photos that allowed me to capture a moment where I feel like I’ve been able to overcome the most uncomfortable of situations. So to say that these photos were just to post on social media is anything but the truth. They meant the world to us and were incredibly special. That also being said, i wanted to make sure I chose the perfect person who would allow this new empowered and strong woman I feel today, to come out in my pictures and who could capture my love as I felt it. Lexus, absolutely allowed me a safe place to feel empowered and beautiful, and so much more. I skeptically looked through photographers profiles and messaged several of them in the area. Lexus’s page and pictures stood out amongst them all. Very quickly I knew she was my photographer. Believe me I scrutinized them all not lightly, because I was looking for the best of the best. If her art in picture format hadn’t sold me enough, after meeting her in person I was absolutely smitten and captivated with her ability to allow me to feel so strong, beautiful and safe. And to top it off... my fiancé (who is incredibly uncomfortable with getting his picture taken and I hide to bribe) was so comfortable during the session and absolutely loved her as much as I did! She left and he said, “wow, that was way more fun than I expected! Let’s do it again!” Yes, I cannot wait for her to capture all our special moments! She created an environment I never knew I could explore with my fiancé. She didn’t just do a good hub, she was absolutely incredible! She created the best photos of this very specific moment of our passion for each other that I wanted.

Lexus told us of all the classes and higher level workshops she’s attended and it shows through and through in her work! Her art cannot be replicated by the newest iPhones or individuals choosing to pick up photography as a side gig. The poses she chose were EXACTLY what I asked for. They were unique, bold and beautiful. They fit me and what I was looking for more perfect than I could have expected.

During our session she wasn’t afraid to get down on the ground and did whatever it took to get the perfect shot. She payed close attention to every detail, was honest when things just didn’t look right and the most conscious of timing in order to get as many shots as possible. She gave me incredible direction, and just made it such a magical experience. The most important thing however, is that I just had such an amazing time. We laughed and I enjoyed her company so much! I secretly wish she lived closer As I feel like she’s a sister I never met. I couldn’t say thank you enough, and this review in reality to how absolutely incredible her art, and my session actually was, just doesn’t do justice or compare. She is absolute magic. She is a one in a million truly. And I feel incredibly grateful to have gotten lucky to find and choose her as my photographer. I can’t wait for you to shoot us again. You are a gem. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU ❤️

Marquise Photography 6
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Madison Mcmullen · Married on 09/15/2019

Lexus is amazing!

Lexus is so great! She is fast and really organized!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Madison

Madison Angelopoulos · Married on 08/18/2019

Marquise Photography is simply the BEST!

If you are looking for the PERFECT wedding photographer, look no further. Marquise Photography was the best decision we ever made when planning our wedding. We started off by booking her for our engagement photos and we fell in love with her work! She captured our love perfectly so it was a no brainer to book her for the wedding. We just received our wedding album and we are so happy!! She did an absolutely incredible job! The photos are truly amazing and we just love her as a person as well. Win-win! She was reliable, punctual, professional, easy to work with, extremely nice, and funny! I strongly recommend going with Marquise Photography for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Marquise Photography 7
    Marquise Photography 8
    Marquise Photography 9
    Marquise Photography 10
    Sent on 09/29/2019

James Angelopoulos · Married on 08/18/2019

Personalized Excellence

She did an amazing job capturing moments for us to cherish forever while have a great time.

Sent on 10/01/2019

James Kreger · Married on 08/14/2019

Best Decision We Made

Lexus photographed my wedding and did a fantastic job. She communicated clearly every step if the way. She also was on time, and very professional while calming all of our nerves. Definitely will be recommending her to friends and family!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jessica Hegre · Married on 08/03/2019

She was amazing!!!

Lexus was truly amazing from the start!! She was very accommodating with finding places and times that worked for us for our engagement shoot. She was also very knowledgeable about what locations you have to pay for to take photos at. She helped us find a free mountain spot for our engagement photos and they came out breathtaking! The day of the wedding she came in and checked on me and helped ease any nerves I was having! She made sure we got all of the shots on our shot list and more! I am so in love with my wedding photos! Choosing Lexus as my engagement and wedding photographer was the best decision my husband and I made! I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and family who are getting married!!

Marquise Photography 11
    Marquise Photography 12
    Marquise Photography 13
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Becker · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome Service and Products at a good price!

Lexus made everything about our day as easy as possible--she was friendly and professional, and the photos turned out amazing. She was great to work with from beginning to end of the process. Highly, highly recommend using her for your Colorado wedding!!

Marquise Photography 14
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Shayna Salazar · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond my expectations!

Lexus has done both my engagement photos as well as anniversary photos. Both were beyond expectation! Lexus makes the whole process fun, yet she is very professional. She had very fun ideas during the photo sessions and end working with her. I would recommend Lexus to anyone who wants their photos done right. Thank you for the amazing experience and for the photos that will last a lifetime.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Surprise engagement session

She was so amazing! Very fun to work with and really made us feel comfortable. I was so surprised and she captured our special moment perfectly.

Marquise Photography 15
    Marquise Photography 16
    Marquise Photography 17
    Marquise Photography 18
    Marquise Photography 19

Tiffany Hill · Married on 01/23/2018

Amazing, Never Disappoints!

Marquise Photography has been the best photography business we have ever used. Very professional, courteous, kind and helpful. We have never been disappointed in any photos that have been taken and feel the quality is excellent, they never cease to amaze us! Marquise Photography doesn’t disappoint! Definitely recommend 100%! Made my day smoother and we didn’t have to worry about the photos!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Nikki Shaw · Married on 09/04/2017

Marquise Photography

Marquise Photography did the photos for my reception. Lexus talked to us beforehand to find out exactly what we wanted. The pictures were amazing. She caught so many little moments between my husband and I! She does exquisite work. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie Majors · Married on 06/25/2015

Best photographer!

Lexus did an excellent job photographing our wedding. She was always available and on time for certain appointments. It rained at our wedding but everything still turned out gorgeous! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Suzee Kirk · Married on 09/21/2013

Amazing!

Lexus/Marquise Photography did an amazing job on our wedding pictures! Lexus is extremely knowledgeable of what will look good and what won’t. She gets very detailed and creative with every shot she takes that even the smallest detail looks amazing. She knows how to capture the most awesome moments without interrupting it! I would highly recommend her for any photos needed!!

Marquise Photography 20

Renee C · Married on 12/12/2012

Outstanding

We have used marquis for our wedding and other family events. They are outstanding! Listen to our requests gave suggestions when needed and have amazing talent. The Quality of the photos are truly in our opinion outstanding. They keep in touch with you along the whole photo processing Journey. This company is miles above the rest totally recommend them for all your photo needs.

Sent on 09/20/2019