MarkOneStudios LLC Reviews

24 | Tacoma, WA

24 Reviews for MarkOneStudios LLC

anette · Married on 06/02/2017

Not only was Mark professional, he accommodated some strange but fun wedding requests, but he had great ideas for our photos as well. The quality of our photos were beautiful!!! He met us at our location, he was honest about his availability and expectations of his own, and he responded to emails in a more timely manner than myself. He did amazingly and I would recommend him to EVERYONE.

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

He was a pleasure to work with! Whatever photos we wanted, he was happy to oblige. Our pictures turned out exactly how we wanted them. We highly recommend Mark.

Ngol'esueh · Married on 08/20/2016

The wedding pictures are awesome. They kept me spellbound for several days counting and I don't seem to want to stop looking at them. You're sincerely a gifted professional photographer. Keep up with the excellent work you do. The sky is just too low to be your limit. We're grateful you accepted to do this for us and we shall forever be appreciative for the wedding pictures. God bless you.

Sheila · Married on 08/20/2016

If you are looking for someone who will capture ideal moments without you even knowing he was there Mark with Makone studios is whom you want. He has this sweet phrase "you enjoy your day while I capture your moments". Mark captured our destination wedding in Curacao out on the beach and he had to work with shifting lights, unpredictable weather and unconventional spaces....which he did very well and with grace. I trusted him completely and he delivered.
    I really enjoyed that he looked to capture those moments which tell a story, the secret laughter, the dance move right on time, the stolen kiss. You will not be disappointed having Mark capture your special event

Andrew · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional and flexible photographer. Utterly creative

Alexandria · Married on 04/12/2014

Mark has a different way of capturing images that just blows my mind. He plays with the colours and the lights and has an amazing ability to focus on a variety of things you, as the client, have not even fathomed.
    I just love him!

• W

Warindi · Married on 03/01/2013

His ability to conceptualize and capture the truth in the joy and the professionalism is unmatched. His advice was so valuable in ensuring memorable pictures of our day. Awesome awesome memories captured.

• I

Irene · Married on 02/23/2013

Mark did a sterling job, he was the dream photographer. He captured moments and memories :-)

Michael · Married on 12/15/2012

Mark is an extremely gifted photographer with a keen eye for a scenic shot. My wife and I got married back in 2012 and Mark handled both our Engagement Photo Shoot and Wedding Photo Shoot. The venue for both was Safari Park hotel (a Five Star Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya) and what Mark did with the Scenery and a Camera was truly amazing. To this day, my wife and I still gaze at the photos and are like wow! Also he has a very pleasant and easy going demeanor and makes the photo shoot fun which is important when you need to capture emotion in your shots. I highly recommend him for any photoshoot.

Mark provided photography services for our wedding back in 2012. He was very professional and went an extra mile to ensure that we got everything we wanted. He was patient and very creative. We were quite pleased with his work

Joan · Married on 12/17/2011

Mark is an extremely talented photographer and has been booked for so many weddings and other occassions. We were recommended by a close friend and we did not regret his services at all. He made us feel so relaxed as a couple and did everything he could to make our wedding day extra special. He was with us from the start of the day until the end of the night and the quality of his work did not falter throughout. We were even more excited and impressed when we received the wedding albums. The finish and quality was excellent and better than we expected. He captured so many special moments and we will treasure these moments for life.

Overall an extremely professional and talented photographer. I would highly recommend him.

Rogers · Married on 12/10/2011

MarkOne Studios have a a high level of professionalism and quality. They know their craft and have a humility that welcome everyone.

Audrey · Married on 09/03/2011

I came across Mark's photography via his blog back in 2010. He has an amazing eye and I fell in love with his work immediately. Mark was our wedding photographer in September 2011 here in Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa. I still look at this pictures 5 years on and they look as if they were taken yesterday. He is amazing! I highly recommend Mark. I imagine that 5 years later his work has only gotten better.

Edwin · Married on 08/19/2011

Mark is very passionate about what he does, his creativity is a Gift and he nurtures it well. He is professional and flexible enabling him to bring out the best of any situation thrown at him.

Diana · Married on 08/13/2011

MarkOneStudios is one gifted photographer who is very passionate and is committed to make the clients happy. My Wedding pics are still the most beautiful pictures that I have on me. He captured every moment that were special to me. Thank you Mark! You're Blessed and I would recommend you anytime!!!

kariba · Married on 09/25/2010

Mark has an eye for detail that most professionals dont

Caroline · Married on 09/24/2010

Mark was amazing and very professional throughout the wedding. . We were extremely happy with the final pictures. I don't even know how he managed some of the angles! He captured all key moments and gave us nice unique directions for the bridal party shoot. Would highly recommend him!

Mark Anthony Kathurima is an extremely gifted and talented photographer with an amazing eye for creatively capturing life through his lense. There was nothing but smiles and pure professionalism with Mark and all members of his team. I would highly recommend MarkOneStudios for any and all photography services.

Leila · Married on 09/15/2007

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Mark. The pictures were beautiful, his correspondence, magnificent. He was always patient, was a great listener, offered advise, options, and ultimately gave us wonderful pictures to keep telling the story of that wonderful day. I would highly recommend him to anyone anytime.

Petronella · Married on 07/08/2006

Mark has a great sense of how to capture a moment. His pictures are priceless and i would use him over and over again.

martin · Married on 08/16/2014

Mark is one of the few photographers I have come across who exude professionalism. He has that eye for great shots and he gives you value for money. I would recommend him any day

May · Married on 04/14/2012

If there's one thing I don't regret is working with Mark for my wedding. The shots were amazing and I'm yet to see anyone else with an end product as beautiful as mine :)

Audrey · Married on 03/26/2011

We enjoyed working with MarkOneStudios. Mark did our wedding photos way back in 2011 and we got some beautiful shots to commemorate our special day.

Grace · Married on 12/19/2009

3.5

Mark did a wonderful job for my wedding. the albums and pics are amazing