Marisa Lyon Photography Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah R. Getting married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just book Marisa, you won't regret it

I think the most important vendor you will book for your wedding day and you will not go wrong with Marisa!! She is extremely professional, responsive, helpful and on top of all of that kind.

When wedding planning, Marisa answered all of my questions quickly and her timeline planning was a hugggge help. The wedding day would not have gone so smoothly without Marisa's guidance. She was able to get our family and group photos done quickly but still leaving enough time to get beauttttttiful shots of me and my groom. My husband hatttttes getting his photo taken but loves every single shot Marisa took.

If you are thinking about booking Marisa just do it. Easily the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding.
    Elisha B. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographer in Cleveland!

Where to even start with how amazing Marisa is!!

Marisa is the best photographer in the Cleveland area hands down. I knew from the moment that I was going to be getting married that I just had to have her as my photographer. I was hooked as soon as I started following her pages. She has such a great eye and knows how to capture the essence of the couple or individual she is shooting. You can tell she genuinely loves her career and is genuinely excited to be part of her couples big day. It shows in person and through her work.

Marisa shot our engagement photos, my boudoir photos and then as of most recently our wedding photos. All of course were stunning and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. My now husband, though he doesn’t love pictures, felt so great around Marisa not only during the photo shoots but he was also thoroughly impressed by how she captured him and us as a couple.

She is a professional, fun, energetic, charismatic, genuine person. She is who made my wedding day be as special as it was. Throughout the process of getting to know her, she has become a friend, a confidant, and someone I know I could depend upon and trust. It made spending the day with her on our big day that much more special.

If you are looking for someone who can help you through the process of engagement to marriage she is the girl for you. I was lucky enough to get to know Marisa and her to get to know me that we made a huge decision together that altered my experience throughout the wedding journey. Without her I wouldn’t have found basil place, my venue. Her advice and expertise was one of the largest factors in making our day as special as it was.

Please don’t hesitate to book her. Not only because she is amazing but if you wait too long, she will be booked! If I had to do it again, (so sad that it’s over) I wouldn’t think twice about having Marisa shoot any of the sessions - engagement, boudoir, or the wedding again.

Hands down the best photographer and now friend :) in Cleveland!!!
  • Maddie
    Maddie W. Married on 06/04/2022

Organized, Seamless, Perfect Wedding Photos and Experience

My husband and I hired Marisa to do our wedding photography and she beyond exceeded our expectations! From the moment I spoke to Marisa she made me feel comfortable and at ease with such a big decision to find someone to capture our wedding. Our engagement photos were stunning and our wedding day experience with Marisa was easy, perfect, stress-free, and seamless. I didn't have to worry about photos at all because I knew that Marisa would handle all the family photos and candid moments perfectly. Every photo is better than the last. Marisa was there for us every step of the way on our wedding day and she even helped me change into my reception shoes before we made our grand entrance. She is so sweet and really cares about her couples. You 100% have to hire Marisa for your wedding photos you will not regret it!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey A. Married on 05/28/2022

Marisa is incredible!

All I can say is WOW! Marisa is seriously incredible. When it came to choosing wedding vendors my husband and I were super picky when it came to photography. I did a large amount of research to find Marisa and I couldn’t be more blown away by the entire experience start to finish! Not only did she make my husband and I feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, but she was also super fun and made sure to find all the right angles and lighting and knew exactly how to make my bridal and wedding photo visions come to life. Marisa made our wedding day run smooth with zero hiccups. I can’t stop looking at our entire wedding album. If you are on the hunt for a phenomenal photographer stop your search now & book Marisa, she is 100% worth the investment!
  • Evan
    Evan G. Married on 05/21/2022

We are Thrilled

Marisa was wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She was so organized and things couldn't have gone smoother. We absolutely loved how our Engagement photos turned out and we couldn't be more pleased going through our wedding photos now! Thanks again Marisa!
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 04/30/2022

Marisa is amazing

Marisa was truly the best wedding photographer from start to finish. She exceeded all of my expectations and I will continue to recommend her to anyone. She cares so deeply about her clients and makes sure you feel comfortable and taken care of. She was always available to answer questions and give advice. She went above and beyond with the wedding timeline and was so helpful the day of the wedding. She made me feel at ease and calm the entire day while ensuring things were going according to plan. She comes prepared for anything and always captures the moments. She’s the type of photographer that helps you get in your dress, asks if you need a drink and then kills it at getting the best shots. Her photos are out of this world and so is she
  • Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 10/30/2021

She is amazing!!

So we haven't had our photos taken yet, but I found Marisa on IG. My fiance and I both love the darker-looking photos and hers match the aesthetic we are going for. She got back to me so quickly any time I had questions or needed something. She seems so sweet and her photos are great. Her prices are very fair. We looked at TONS of photographers and didn't want to have to spend an arm and a leg. We have her for 10 hours I believe for under $3k. She's willing to drive to Pittsburgh, meet us somewhere, whatever. We got lucky.
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 07/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking and book marisa.

Marisa was a literal dream to work with. From the initial booking to weeks after the wedding, she was constantly communicative, organized, personable, and just dang TALENTED. It felt like we were working with a friend through the whole process, and she made the photo sessions fun (quite an accomplishment for a couple that doesn't like their photo being taken!) While it is obvious her photos are breathtaking and capture the most perfect moments, what made her stand out the most is who she is as a person. She is incredibly genuine and attentive, and worked with us to change multiple day-of schedules, was always available for any questions and concerns, and was an absolute joy to work with on the wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Holly Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing photographer!!!

Marisa is the absolute most wonderful photographer! She helped us so much the year leading up to our day and the day of! She was so responsive, hilarious, and absolutely the sweetest human. Her photos captured the amount of love and happiness on my wedding day that I will be forever grateful for!!! I just can’t suggest her enough!!!
  • Lyndsey
    Lyndsey T. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made!

If you are looking for someone who truly cares about you beyond the pictures, Marisa is your girl. Photography is her calling, and she will show that to you through breathtaking photos that will take you back to the very moment she took them. She makes sure you are comfortable and have fun taking pictures which shows in her work. In addition to that, she will go above and beyond helping you plan, stay on schedule, and stay calm throughout the day. Marisa provided photos beyond our expectations and we have recommended her to everyone we know. Booking Marisa is truly the best decision we made during wedding planning.
    Meredith R. Married on 02/06/2021

Bride & Groom

Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most difficult decisions a couple can make for their wedding! Let me tell you you won’t be disappointed in choosing Marisa Lyon and her team. Beyond Marisa being a completely down to earth, caring, and fun loving person her photography and edits will leave you overfilled with SUCH emotion and know your most REAL precious engagement/ wedding moments will be forever captured!! She offers so much creativity and energy and SUPPORT for your big day & will make you feel so comfortable-just like another one of your friends are there with you! We are forever grateful for Marisa and these amazing photos we look at and cherish daily!! EVERY picture will
    Be your favorite, trust me!!