Mariposa Boutique Reviews

Mariposa Boutique 2
Mariposa Boutique 3
  • Shela

Shela · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Said YES on my first visit!!!

Loved this shop. Caleigh was amazing and so patient with my party and I. Her main focus was on what I wanted and she helped me find it!! I am picky and didn’t think I would find a dress that I LOVED and I even warned Caleigh at the beginning of the appointment. And by the end of the appointment I was in the dress of my dreams!! Thank you so much Bellasposa

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience and so easy

I met with Amanda, and she was great. Very helpful, and let me feel comfortable getting everything I wanted and more in my budget!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Jennifer H · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing and Dedicated!

Amanda was an amazing consultant! She helped me find the perfect dress, even though it wasn't the style I originally thought I wanted. The boutique has many different styles to choose from, and I was able to find a beautiful dress well below what I thought I would have to spend. They also have a selection of veils and headpieces to purchase, and the consultants will help you match the accessories to your dress.

Amanda was also excellent at handling the quality control issues my dress experienced. The designer repeatedly sent the dress to the salon with stains or water damage, and Amanda kept sending it back insisting they deliver a quality product. I cannot say how much I appreciate the lengths the Mariposa staff went to to make sure my dress was perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 04/14/2019

Plus size bride nightmare turnaround

After going to David’s bridal and only being able to try on one dress. I was completely discouraged and wanted to give up. I went to Mariposa and was greeted by the wonderful staff there. My bridal stylist name Ashly was amazing! She knew my size and pulled 4 dresses for me that all FIT! I was able to find my dream dress for a great price and walked out happy as ever! This bridal shop is gorgeous with loads of beautiful dresses! I highly recommend anyone to visit their store you won’t be disappointed. Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Mariposa Boutique's reply:

Hi Hallie,
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was our pleasure assisting you find the perfect gown. It is our goal for every bride to leave happy considering how stressful bridal gown shopping can be! We are really excited for your and can't wait to see you in your dress.
  • FutureFuentes2019

Suzy · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect personal service!

Mariposa Boutique was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids. The consultants are very knowledgeable, exciting, and realistic. They listened to my concerns and my vision and pointed me in the right direction. I loved the large mirror and the star treatment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Mariposa Boutique 4
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 01/19/2019

The 4th Dress was THE ONE

I can't say enough great things about the service at Mariposa. I thought I knew what I wanted, but they understood even better than I did. My bridal party was shocked that the fourth dress I tried on was the one. No need to look further. It was perfect, and my husband agrees!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Mariposa Boutique 5
    Mariposa Boutique 6

Stacey · Married on 03/10/2018

Tiana was my sales person and she made my shopping experience everything I could have hoped for! She asked me what I was looking for, made some suggestions and pulled some dresses that I would not have even thought of looking at. Even at my follow-up she made it stress-free and was extremely helpful! I would totally recommend this boutique!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 01/19/2018

Everyone there is so so nice! I called to make an appointment and they were so nice and sweet. When we finally got there, I met coral who helped me thru the process. She asked me what I was looking for in regards to my dress. She let me browse around and pick out dresses I liked. She also pulled some that she thought I’d like. I ended up with a dress that was completely different than what I originally wanted. But coral def helped make the process easy and painless! I ordered my dress and they said it’d be in the store in 6 months. Fast forward 6 months, and my dress came in. I made an appt to try it on and even the girl (I don’t remember her name, sorry!) that helped me put my dress on was so nice and sweet.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so happy I bought my dress from Mariposa Boutique. They have a beautiful stage with huge mirrors that makes you feel like you are royalty when trying on dresses. They are all so sweet and helpful. Amanda helped me when I was trying on dresses and she was patient with me when I wanted to try on the same dress a few times to make sure I really liked it. They are very knowledgable about their dresses and made the process so easy. They also steamed my dress right before my wedding and helped fix some sequins that had come loose. You won't be disappointed if you buy your dress from them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Nicki · Married on 04/21/2017

Amazing salon, amazing service, and beautiful sample gowns. The quality of everything at Mariposa is unmatched anywhere else. I strongly recommend you go here for that treatment you've always dreamed of (from start to finish). They have gorgeous gowns, amazing consultants and help you along every step of the way.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2017

Mariposa has a truly astounding collection of dresses, from so many different designers! With such variety, you can try on a lot of different styles to narrow down what you're looking for... and once you've decided on a style there's a ton of options! I got my dress and veil here and loved every consultant I worked with. Everyone was patient and eager to help me find the perfect gown! Would highly recommend a visit, especially if you're a bride who's having trouble finding exactly what she's looking for!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

At the time of dress shopping, I lived 400 miles away and was coming down to Anaheim so my mom could be a part of the shopping experience. That being said, I traveled 3 times to get here for various reasons and every time they were so incredibly accommodating, including pick up timing (considering I didn't live right there when my dress arrived). Amanda was my bridal stylist, and boy did she GET me! They really listen when you tell them the things you're looking for and ideas you've had when on the phone for that first appointment. When I walked in, I met Amanda and she had been looking into things online, showed me a dress I'd been looking at for months (unable to find anywhere, granted), and told me that they could get a sample of it because they carried that designer! Amanda was an absolute godsend and so fun to work with. She gave me some wonderful ideas about how to add unique touches to an already incredibly unique dress and made the daunting task of finding a wedding dress (coming from someone who was physically ill when she walked into her first bridal appointment at another shop... I was NOT into this wedding dress shopping thing) an absolute breeze. Thank you so much for helping me find that PERFECT gown!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Marcela · Married on 06/03/2016

I LOVE this place! All the girls here are super sweet! My bridal Stylist Suzy R. was the best! She did an amazing job in helping me find the dress i would fall in love with, and i DID!! Thank you so much for your amazing service!

xoxox
    Marcela

Sent on 10/08/2015

Dephinie · Married on 11/08/2015

Mariposa was my first and only boutique I looked at, and it does not disappoint! Lindsey was incredibly helpful, fun, knowledgable, and made my experience all the worthwhile! Even though I was shopping the sample sale, Lindsey right away started a dressing room for me, was extremely patient, offered her valuable suggestions/opinions, and was so friendly! I tried on a least 10 different dresses and each time Lindsey would help with the pros and cons and never once did she make me feel if I were a hassle or had too many questions. She made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I can only imagine how great the service is if you make an appointment. Thank you Lindsey for your patience and for the amazing service!

Sent on 11/28/2015

The first dress I tried on at Mariposa was the one! My cousin told me about the sample sale Mariposa had Thanksgiving weekend and my mom and I went to check it out that Saturday. Before coming here, I checked out a few other stores, but wasn't completed thrilled with the selection. Since my fiance and I are paying for the wedding, we had a budget to stick. I have to admit, I wasn't sure what to expect from a sample sale: if there would be enough selection, if the selection was good quality, etc.

To my surprise, Mariposa had more gowns in both the boutique and the sample section than what I've seen at other places! I didn't feel rushed throughout the process. I guess we came at a great time too since it was the second day of the sale, we didn't have to deal with the crowd.

Coral was a doll and super easy to work with. She takes the time to listen to what you need and is incredibly patient. After listening to what I was looking for, Coral picked a couple of dresses and the first one I tried on was the one that I got! It was a great experience, the entire sales team were super nice. I walked out with a my dress, sash, and veil! Wedding dress shopping should always be this easy! I highly recommend Mairposa Boutique!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Katie · Married on 09/06/2015

I loved this place!! It has a large selection and a large variety of dresses. The girls were very nice and not pushy at all. I went to about 8 places before I came here and I found the dress and didn't even have to go home to think about it. I had a vision for my dress, which included an A-Line shape and could not be strapless. I had a lot of trouble finding dresses that were not strapless and at most places I only had a few options. At Mariposa I had lots of options that were not strapless. I even liked two dresses when I went, where everywhere else I could not find even one.

My bridesmaids also got their dresses here! I wanted my bridesmaids to get the dresses they wanted without having to match and they carried a line that had a variety of styles that could be ordered in any color. This allowed my bridesmaids to get the dress they wanted and they all had the exact same color and material.

LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Viri · Married on 06/13/2015

I purchased my dress in April 2014 from Mariposa Boutique fro my wedding this past June 2015. I can not express how beyond happy I was with their service. I walked in and Stephanie was the one to help me, I didn't feel like I was being sold anything or pressured at any point, she made it so comfortable that it seemed as if she was one of my girlfriends shopping with me. We talked about what I wanted and what ideas I had and she picked out 3 dresses, I fell in love with the first one I tried on. Stephanie and the rest of the girls working were so excited for me. When I said yes to my dress, the girls popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate. The boutique has a great selection of dresses including dresses for the bridal party and MOB. Accessories for days from head to toes.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Mariposa Boutique's reply:

We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at Mariposa Boutique. Thank you for the review and we hope you and your husband enjoy many years of happiness!

Love love love this boutique. They had so many selections. All dresses have price tags which I thought was great. They asked for my price range and had me try on a few dresses based on the style I wanted and some I picked on my own. Great employees, very helpful. I would recommend to any bride.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/01/2014

I had a wonderful experience here and this was the only store I went to. They have a great selection in all price ranges. My consultant, Coral, was so sweet and helpful. The manufacturer sent a dress with a mislabeled size and they handled the exchange quickly and it was stress free. The correct dress was shipped within a week and I never had to have a bridal meltdown. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress, I wish I could wear it every day!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2014

This is definitely not a Davids Bridal. The gals here are GREAT! They did such a great job helping me find my dress. I never felt rushed. What I liked most was if a dress didn't look great, or was unflattering the girls were honest with you unlike other bridal shops who are just trying to sell you a dress. They do a great job at reading the bride and determining if she likes a dress or not. The girl who helped me did a great job and once she figured out what style of dress I was gravitating towards she went and grab a few dresses off the rack. She then said I know the dress you will want, it will be perfect on you ill be right back. She went to the back and brought out this beautiful dress. I put it on and it was the one. She was wonderful! I wish I could remember her name. She did a great job figuring out what I liked and disliked and make the dress buying process very very enjoyable. I was dreading shopping for my dress and was so happy when we came here. We were treated great and had a great time

Sent on 10/07/2014

Mariposa is a lovely bridal salon with a very nice selection of gowns and the girls there are SUPER helpful. I bought my Maggie Sottero bridal gown here and I would definitely recommend them!

Oh--and they give you a split of champagne when you find your gown--so it definitely makes you feel like celebrating!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Mariposa Boutique made shopping for a wedding gown a breeze! Their shop is very clean and well kept, and is super affordable for the quality of dresses they carry. My budget was $1500, and they carry many dresses within this price range. My consultant's name was Sandra. She was super sweet, not pushy at all, and I picked out my wedding gown within the first appointment. Even when my Maid of Honor wanted me to try on some other dresses that were totally not my style "just for fun," Sandra humored us and did not look the least bit annoyed. When picking up my dress, the dress arrived in the time frame I was originally told, and the whole process was streamlined and went very smoothly. I highly recommend Mariposa if you want quality service and a beautiful gown at a stellar price.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Janeane · Married on 06/13/2014

Absolutely ADORED this boutique!

My mother came out to California for a weekend to do my wedding dress shopping with me, so we had a busy two days planned. We went to 4 boutiques and I tried on about 40 dresses. Mariposa was the last place we went and we were not disappointed! From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty. The setting is so beautiful and dramatic (and makes for some great photos!!) and Lindsey and all of the other girls are fantastic!

The dress I picked was more elegant and striking than the one I was considering before going to Mariposa..... And it was cheaper!!! The prices are great, the service is great, and the whole experience is great. I bought my bridesmaids dresses there too and got a discount for getting my dress there. FANTASTIC!

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • Sarah & Armando

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

I Loved my experience with Mariposa! If I could get married again I would definitely come back. I would drive by Mariposa on my way to work everyday and wondered what that little cute place was! As soon as I got engaged, my sister in law recommended me to go to mariposa and I finally found out that cute little place I would drive by was Mariposa! At mariposa, I was helped by Jessica and she was the absolute best person to help me! She was amazing! I went to a lot of bridal salons and I just never felt comfortable enough to ask questions or ask to look at another dress because I felt as if I was being timed, I didn't like that so I decided to come back to mariposa and eventually after 3 visits I found my dress! It was an amazing experience to have with my sisters. It was the best bridal experience any bride could ask for! I was very sad when I had to pick up my dress because I knew I no longer was going to go to Mariposa any more. Just loved that place! Would recommend all brides to give Mariposa Boutique a chance!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Angelina · Married on 05/31/2014

This is where I found the "DRESS"!!! Everyone was really sweet and they had a wonderful selection. Beth was my sales associate and she really listen to what I was looking for in a dress. Most importantly she listen to my budget. I did not try on a dress that I could not afford. Once I found the ONE nothing else was good enough. I even walked out of the store to do more "shopping" since it was my first bridal store I visited but nothing else was good enough. I went back and purchase my dress. The best part is that it was cheaper than my budget. The process was easy and I received my dress before the date expected. Everyone was really nice, patient, professional.

Sent on 10/19/2014