Marin Makeup Reviews

5 Reviews for Marin Makeup

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2019

A Natural Beauty

Ashley is blessed with an incredible gift: to be able to enhance any person's best features and make her comfortable in her own skin.
    I felt like a radiant goddess on my wedding day. I don't typically wear makeup and I opted to go for the airbrush finish. It was totally worth it. No tears could wipe my makeup off. Additionally, I cannot stand fake eyelashes. She let me try them out during my trial and while I loved the look, my eyes couldn't handle the newly added weight so she brought singles for me to put on and it changed so much! I couldn't even tell they were there and I appreciated that Ashley went above and beyond to accommodate me on my special day. She even gave me a little touch-up goodie bag on the day of.
    Ashley is one of a kind, and she puts her heart into everything she does. You'd be wrong to go with anybody else!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Marin Makeup's reply:

Awe sweet Tiffany! My heart just burst with joy! Thank you so so much! It was such a joy to be apart of your wedding day! ❤️

Anne-Marie · Married on 01/07/2017

Ashley was amazing and so good at making me look and feel my best. I had a photo shoot for updated business cards and for my website, and truly, I've never had my makeup look this great for headshots...I received so many compliments from everyone on my photos and Ashley was pure joy to talk with while applying my makeup. She had great music in the background and explained each product she was using. She even got me to try fake eyelashes for the first time b/c she was sure it would pop in my photos and I'm so glad I listened to her. She's truly a gem!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Marin Makeup's reply:

Anne-Marie! My heart is so full from your sweet words! It was such a joy to meet you! Thank you for having me and I so look forward to working together again soon. :)
  • User7873611 · event on: 11/28/2016

It's always a pleasure to work with Ashley! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Marin Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Sierra · Married on 05/07/2016

If you are looking for someone who knows that they are doing and is committed to making you happy, then you are looking at the right person right here! Ashley is professional and loves what she does, and it shows in her work. Choose Ashley, you won't regret it :D

Sent on 05/23/2016

Marin Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful Sierra! It was my pleasure!

Shari · Married on 11/21/2015

Ashley Marin was ABSOLUTELY a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to make me look beautiful on my wedding day. She is efficient, friendly, patient, and professional and very skilled and passionate about what she does.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Marin Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Shari!