P.O. Box 521023, Longwood, FL 32752 Map · Phone number

About Marin Makeup

Marin Makeup was founded by Ashley Marin who has been working for over 10 years in the beauty industry. She has worked for celebrity makeup artists, design teams and family businesses that had clients ranging from live TV stations to Hollywood celebrities and professional athletes. Throughout all these experiences Ashley saw an industry that was crying out for authenticity and beauty from the inside out!

Ashley's heart for each and every one of her clients is to help them feel beautiful and confident as the woman they were created to be! If she could choose a blurb, you know like a jacket cover of a book, it'd definitely say, "Beauty from the inside out." Beauty has so many facets and that's what drove Ashley to found her own company. Beauty, fashion, bridal and TV have so much to offer to the world and she hopes to help leave a beauty mark on the world one smile at a time!

Ashley is excited to work with you, please feel free to contact her about any questions you might have, the right product to choose or how to apply foundation! She loves everyday beauty and helping women walk in confidence, in who they truly are, BEAUTIFUL!

img0287

5 Reviews for Marin Makeup

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2019

A Natural Beauty

Ashley is blessed with an incredible gift: to be able to enhance any person's best features and make her comfortable in her own skin.
    I felt like a radiant goddess on my wedding day. I don't typically wear makeup and I opted to go for the airbrush finish. It was totally worth it. No tears could wipe my makeup off. Additionally, I cannot stand fake eyelashes. She let me try them out during my trial and while I loved the look, my eyes couldn't handle the newly added weight so she brought singles for me to put on and it changed so much! I couldn't even tell they were there and I appreciated that Ashley went above and beyond to accommodate me on my special day. She even gave me a little touch-up goodie bag on the day of.
    Ashley is one of a kind, and she puts her heart into everything she does. You'd be wrong to go with anybody else!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Marin Makeup's reply:

Awe sweet Tiffany! My heart just burst with joy! Thank you so so much! It was such a joy to be apart of your wedding day! ❤️

Anne-Marie · Married on 01/07/2017

Ashley was amazing and so good at making me look and feel my best. I had a photo shoot for updated business cards and for my website, and truly, I've never had my makeup look this great for headshots...I received so many compliments from everyone on my photos and Ashley was pure joy to talk with while applying my makeup. She had great music in the background and explained each product she was using. She even got me to try fake eyelashes for the first time b/c she was sure it would pop in my photos and I'm so glad I listened to her. She's truly a gem!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Marin Makeup's reply:

Anne-Marie! My heart is so full from your sweet words! It was such a joy to meet you! Thank you for having me and I so look forward to working together again soon. :)
  • User7873611 · event on 11/28/2016

It's always a pleasure to work with Ashley! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Marin Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Marin Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5