Mariel O. Photo Reviews

1 User photo

• Annemarie

Annemarie B. · Married on 10/26/2019

We love our photos!

Mariel not only did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos, but is also a super nice person and great to work. She made you feel at ease, which made taking the photos fun! She had some very unique photo ideas and techniques. If you want more than just the standard traditional posed photos, Mariel is it! She did a perfect mix of the more traditional type photos and the more relaxed, candid type photos. She captured so many wonderful pics of our big day that we had a hard time deciding which ones we wanted to have printed to frame for ourselves and our families! She was very flexible and willing to work with us and always responsive to my tons of questions. If ever I have a need for professional photos in the future, hands down I’d call Mariel again. And I would gladly recommend her to any couple to capture their wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2019

Such a blast to work with!

Mariel was such an amazing photographer!!! We knew from our first meeting that she was the one!! My husband loved her and he’s the luckiest person when it comes to this stuff!! We had a package that included our engagement session which was a blast!! She has such amazing ideas and was more than glad to take any poses we wanted to try! She also had a few fun shots she asked to test out on us and they were awesome!!!! Our wedding photos went so smooth! Her and her partner were so organized and we got everything we wanted!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot express how happy I am. From the beginning, Mariel was incredible to work with. She kept the communication open with us, and leading up to our event, she kept us in the loop by answering every question we had for her open and honestly. She was so open to all the ideas we had and went above and beyond for us on our big day. She captured every moment for us perfectly. When she sent us our gallery, the pictures she captured for us certainly took us back to our big day, and brought tears to my eyes. She kept us laughing all day and all night, and made us feel so unbelievably comfortable. My husband usually doesn’t like taking pictures, but he was as comfortable as can be with Mariel and her second shooter Stacey. She is professional, outgoing, open minded, and everything we could’ve asked for in a photographer. We are so happy with our choice to have Mariel capture our big day!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • User75482

Heather · Married on 06/09/2017

Mariel was the best! She is a joy to work with and has so much talent. She doesn't just take pictures of what is happening, she has an amazing artistic eye and captures the spirit of the day, in addition to the event. Her photos are fine art; however, she is not pretentious. She creates art with true heart. She has the best personality and truly cares about the couples and families she works with. Mariel is also a trustworthy professional. She is a great communicator, responsive, and does everything in a timely manner. You will love Mariel O. Photo! My husband and I are so grateful we found her!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Mariel photographed my bridal shower and she did an amazing job. She took a variety of photos during the shower, from candid guest shots to posed. She took interesting detail shots, also with a variety to choose from. Mariel captured so many fun, beautiful moments that in the whirlwind of the shower, I may have forgotten or not seen. She sent the photos quickly through a website that made viewing and purchasing simple. I appreciate her talents and professionalism so much! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Cory · Married on 05/27/2017

Mariel did an amazing job on our wedding photos and bridal shower photos! She takes a lot of thoughtful and creative shots. Uploads photos to a website for us to view which was great. A pleasure to work with, very friendly and professional.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Michael · Married on 01/08/2017

Mariel was extremely professional and took beautiful pictures. We were very happy with the photos and would highly recommend her for any wedding or special event. We were very impressed with her creativity. For example, taking pictures of our rings in a variety of poses, taking candid shots of people having a good time, and especially some of the snow themed poses she thought of. She brought us a His & Hers ring dish as a gift (and to use in pictures) and even brought a bottle of champagne. I strongly recommend anyone who is having a wedding to consider her services.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kari · Married on 08/20/2016

Mariel was amazing! She is an absolute joy to work with, several guests came up to me about how awesome she was. She knows what she's doing and she is very prompt about getting the photos edited afterwards. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 02/20/2017