Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati Reviews

61 | Cincinnati, OH

61 Reviews for Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati

The service was spectacular- I was able to meet with them on two different occasions to try different cakes. They have a wonderful selection and they take absolutely amazing. I had complements on the cake from everyone at the reception. Thank you Maribelle. We will be using you for all of our specialty cake needs!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Amber · Married on 05/03/2014

Maribelle Cakery made us the most amazingly beautiful cake for our wedding! They made a special top tier that was gluten free just for me! It was spectacular and all our guests could not believe the cake was actually a cake! It was beyond delicious! Thank you so much the cake truly pulled my whole vision together!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Mary · Married on 03/08/2014

Our wedding was everything we dreamed. The cake, the cake was just BEAUTIFUL and the center piece of our event. We worked with Angela to design a show stopper and it was the prettiest cake I have ever seen. Every detail was perfection. Maribelle Cakery made our wedding even more special, I was overcome with joy when I saw our beautiful cake that I cried. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful and tasty our cake was. It was Delicious. I will recommend them to everyone, completely worth every penny. I look forward to using them for all our special events.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Sue · Married on 02/22/2014

All around wonderful. Our cake was gorgeous and our guests thought it was the best cake they ever had. So did we!!! Loved working with them.. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Katie · Married on 12/31/2013

Angela is the best! She was so helpful in figuring out what we wanted our cake to look like, throwing out creative ideas that fit perfectly with the style of our wedding. Her cakes are INSANELY delicious and I can't recommend them enough! Her shop is a Westside GEM and her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Marybeth · Married on 10/19/2013

WONDERFUL!!!!!! The whole entire experience was top notch and the Cake was PHENOMENAL!!!!! The most beautiful cake, piping perfect with gorgeous sugar flowers that Maribelle Cakery hand makes in their shop. Love these place and I highly recommend them. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Anthony & Emily · Married on 06/21/2013

We chose Maribelle Cakery to do our wedding cake and grooms cake for our wedding reception! We worked with Angela and she was awesome! From our first meeting where we met her and did our cake tasting we knew we didn't have to look any further.

She was very helpful and helped us come up with ideas and ways to make our cake more budget friendly. It was so hard to select 3-4 flavors because all the cake was so good and was very moist. We chose Diva, Orange with Strawberry filling, Chocolate, and Lemon as our flavors.

When we saw our cake at our reception we were so pleased with how it turned out. We also received so many compliments on how good the cake tasted! We had a lot of left overs and I was still eating it a week and half later and it was still so moist!

We can't wait to take advantage of their anniversary cake they offer on your one year anniversary! Would highly recommend Maribelle Cakery! You will not be disappointed and you will be talking about how good their cake years after your married! Seriously the best cake we have ever had!

Thanks,
    Anthony & Emily

Sent on 07/08/2013

The cakes are delicious, beautiful, and they are very flexible are what flavors you want and how you want it decorated. Angela was so great to work with. We couldn't make a final decision on our last layer flavor so she let us come in again for a second tasting. Sooo worth the price.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Greg · Married on 10/20/2012

The entire staff were a pleasure to work with from our first taste testing (allowing us to reschedule at the last minute due to a family emergency), right up to our wedding day and delivering the cake. Our cake was amazing and everyone enjoyed the variety of flavors. We received our anniversary cake this past weekend and it was superb as well! Thank you everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2013

M · Married on 05/27/2012

Top notch! This was the BEST cake we had in the entire city. We loved that we were not limited with only having one flavor and one filling. We were able to have each cake layer something different so our guests could have a variety of choices! They drew a design to match our invitation designs for our cake and it was simply beautiful! We also loved the idea of eating the ENTIRE cake at the wedding and ordering a small topper at our one year anniversary to ensure that we had another great piece of cake instead of what we might pull out of the freezer! Fantastic service all around - she was answering my e-mails at 10 or 11 in the evening from her i-phone! I was also impressed with the quality of the cake and the price of the cake. I was expecting it to be a lot more and it was actually right in budget! Try them out!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Julie · Married on 06/20/2010

The cake was perfect! It was beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend working with Maribelle. The best in town, without a doubt.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Debra · Married on 12/05/2009

Our cake was exactly what we had wanted it to be...we enjoyed designing it to look exactly how we wanted it to look like. Our cake was delicious! It was 5 layers with 3 flavors...could not have tasted or looked any better! WOnderful!!

Sent on 03/14/2010

Megan · Married on 11/21/2009

This is the best wedding cake I've ever had! We had 5 layers with 4 different flavors and they were all equally good! The cake was also designed to perfection, as I provided the bakery with a copy of my invitation design and they were able to replicate it perfectly. Kevin Ford from Ford-Ellington also added gorgeous black magic roses to the design. It was stunning and it tasted delicious!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Dana · Married on 10/10/2009

OUTSTANDING. Not only was our wedding cake the most delicious, moist, decadent, freshest piece of cake I have ever tasted (even 3 days later when we were still eating leftovers) but it was literally a work of art. I gave Seth a photograph of hand-painted flowers and he was able to replicate it to a T. I was floored by how beautiful it was.

They may be pricer than some of the other bakeries, but I still have guest telling me that it was the best piece of cake they have ever had. In my book-it was worth every penny!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Penny · Married on 12/20/2008

I was so happy with our wedding cake from Maribelle! It cost a lot but it tasted and looked fabulous. Larry and Tina were so patient with me. The whole night was wonderful including the cake. We got several compliments about everything including my amazing cake! Thanks Maribelle!

Sent on 02/18/2009

Jonathan · Married on 11/07/2008

We looked around at a lot of places and tasted a lot of cakes. Maribelles not only had the best tasting cake they were the easiest to work with. We sort of knew what we wanted and instead of handing us a book and telling us to pick a number, Maribelles worked with us to design the cake we were thinking of. It was an amazing looking cake and it tasted even better!

Sent on 03/25/2009

Anna · Married on 08/02/2008

My sister used Maribelle's for her cake and because of that, I knew we wanted them for ours! The cake tastes amazing compared to any other place you will go. It is always moist and their cakes look beautiful! They have tons of examples and ideas and they will go out of their way to make the cake represent you. They also did our cake for our rehearsal dinner which was on our college colors. You can order a cake on your anniversary as well so you don't have to freeze your cake topper! They are really the best place to go because they ONLY do weddings. It's not just a bakery it's a wedding cake specialty shop!

Sent on 07/26/2009

Tracy · Married on 05/10/2008

Cake was outstanding. Expensive but completely worth it. The cake looked gorgeous!!!

Sent on 06/19/2008

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2007

I am definitely a cake person and knew going in that our cake had to taste and look fabulous. I was thrilled that we were able to have four different flavors and truly loved every one that we picked. I came in with the color palette of my wedding and ideas of how I wanted my cake to look. Larry was more than eager to work with me on a design, and the results were beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2009

Maribelle Cakery created the perfect cake for our wedding reception. They listened to our vision and made it come to life. We had four layers that incorporated their delicious flavors and some of our own ideas to suite our personal taste. The design was beautiful and very professional looking. All the staff members we encountered were easy to work with and flexible to suite our needs.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Stefanie · Married on 10/11/2014

I'm a little late writing my review but here it goes anyhow! Ive got to say this cake was so incredibly yummy! Out of the many tastings this was by far the most delicious. They also have so many options! We did the diva I believe it was called with raspberry preserve filling for the majority and it was divine!! We also did chocolate with hazelnut filling and wow- sooo good! Finally for our smallest tier we did lemon with cream cheese filling which is mine and my husband's favorite.
    Not only do they make delicious cakes but they also do the most beautiful designs. They'll work with you to make sure your vision comes to life. The price is reasonable but higher depending on sugar flowers and design. Couldn't praise this company more. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 12/08/2015

We loved our wedding cake and the desserts that were made by Maribelle's for our wedding. It took some time to set up a meeting and get on the same page with our ideas, but the overall result was great. Very good treats for any event or time of year.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Carrie · Married on 06/22/2013

They make the best white cake with opera cream and madagascar vanilla buttercream icing. Everyone LOVED our wedding cakes. They also helped me create a surprise groom's cake for my husband...a grand piano on top of a stage...they went above and beyond!!! Everyone was so impressed and we enjoyed eating the leftovers!!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Erin · Married on 07/10/2010

Our cake was BEAUTIFUL! And it tasted great...I only wish that I could have eaten more of it!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Joan · Married on 06/04/2010

The lemon paradise and tiramisu were wonderful together

Sent on 07/28/2010