Maria Bea Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Maria Bea Photography

• Marcella

Marcella S. · Married on 02/22/2020

Phenomenal photographer!

Even within our initial meeting with Beah, we knew she would do an excellent job -- and she DID a PHENOMENAL job. She worked with our budget and our needs. She was very prompt in getting our photos to us in through an easy access portal. Beah was very easy going and fit it well the feel of our wedding and she did a great job capturing our raw moments and our elated emotions. In sharing our wedding gallery with our friends and family, they commented on what a great job Beah did, and we absolutely agree. Can't speak enough about the wonderful work she did capturing our special day!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Laura W. · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing wedding photography!!

We are so happy that we hired Maria for our wedding/elopement photos! She trekked up a mountain in the cold and wind with us, and got exactly the shots we were looking for. She was super easy to communicate with, professional, and was flexible to our last minute adjustments. I highly recommend hiring her for any of your photography needs!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Taylor C. · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful experience

Bea was awesome for our wedding - she drove out to the venue earlier before the event to go over some photo of spots for us, and day of, when the venue had messed some things up, not only was she able to be flexible and still capture some amazing photos but she also went to bat for us and refused to let the photo opportunities be ruined. She is a stand up gal and awesome to work with, really listens and really captured exactly what we were wanting for our photos! She was amazing!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tess B. · Married on 08/25/2018

it was a great experience and she over exceeded my expectations

We loved having Maria photograph our Wedding! She worked with my husband who is deaf and he enjoyed working with her. Which says a lot because he doesn't like taking pictures. We had all the photos 2 days after the wedding and they were amazing!
    Thanks Maria!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M. · Married on 06/18/2016

Sheer perfection

Beah really captured the energy of our big day. She was responsive and easy to work with. My husband and I love reliving our wedding day through the pictures she captured. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jaci H. · Married on 05/28/2016

Excellent Photographer!

I can't thank Maria enough for all the work she did on my wedding day. She was professional, fun, and captured so many unique moments from the celebration. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2018