Margo West Bridal Alterations Reviews

Margo West Bridal Alterations 5
Margo West Bridal Alterations 6
Margo West Bridal Alterations 7

Bailey · Married on 01/01/2019

Margo and her staff were an absolute DREAM to work with! I took my wedding dress to her after a bridal shop recommending her and I could not be happier. There were quite a few things that needed to be done (add sleeves, attach top and bottom, take in, etc.) and she had it done and ready for me extremely fast! I even took it home the day of my first fitting! Although, when I got it home there was an issue I noticed and called her immediately. She was SO supportive and willing to get it fixed as soon as possible! I could not be more thankful for Margo and her team!!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 8
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 9
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 10
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Alterations

Miss Pat did an amazing job altering my dress. Miss Margo was very helpful in consulting me with the right alterations to make my dress perfect and Pat was very timely and efficient. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Margo West Bridal Alterations's reply:

Hi Dee,
    You were a delight to work with. You are stuning in your gown and we are so happy that you are happy! Best wishes to you in your new life!
    Be Blessed,
    Margo

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

What an amazing experience it was to work with these lovely ladies! We had so much fun and I cannot wait to see my dress in its finality!

Paige · Married on 07/14/2018

They are in the works of redesigning a vintage family dress for a third generation! They have been so positive about my vision for how I want it to look and I was so impressed with my first fitting! Cannot wait to see the finished product in a couple months!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Elise · Married on 05/19/2018

This lady knows what she is doing! Very talented. Altered my bridal gown to perfection. Highly recommend and without reservation.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Claire · Married on 05/19/2018

A friend recommended Margo West to me and I'm so glad she did! Their staff was able to add the exact color of purple crinoline I wanted to the base of my dress. They took my online store dress and made it feel really special.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 11

Brianna · Married on 04/15/2018

Margo and Pat have been absolutely amazing!!! Very helpful and they definitely know what they are doing. Everyone is polite and professional.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2018

Made so many great suggestions for wedding dress alterations! I feel like my dress is in great hands and I really look forward to my final fitting in a few weeks! They are a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it!

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

Margo and her team take design and alterations serious, leaving their customers with no stress! I walked in with my value priced couture designer wedding dress two sizes too small. They redesigned the dress to fit me perfectly! They made one of the most important details to my wedding, a complete joy!

Alana · Married on 03/03/2018

Margo West & her staff are absolutely incredible! She went above & beyond to walk me thru a very emotional dress
    mishap that I experienced because I had purchased a wedding dress from a store in Houston that could not be altered to fit me. It would of been a reconstruction. Margo put me in touch with a contact of hers that has a wedding dress consignment and with only 2 months till my wedding day I not only was able to find a beautiful dress but Margo & her staff still had time to do the alterations.

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 12

Maggie · Married on 02/03/2018

Very professional and did a great job altering my dress! Was a little on the expensive side, but worth it to have my wedding dress fit well!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Sydney · Married on 01/13/2018

I was referred by many to go to Margo for alterations for my bridal gown. I will continue to refer her, as she did an AMAZING job. In just 1 fitting, my gown fit me like a glove and was absolutely perfect for my wedding day! Margo is truly an artist.

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

Margo did an amazing job on my dress! I would definitely recommend her. We were able to make the bustle look just how I imagined and I felt very comfortable wedding day.

Sent on 03/10/2018

NIDIA · Married on 12/02/2017

My beautiful wedding dress was halter top & I wanted to add sleeves that matched all the swarovski crystals and lace on the dress. I looked thru hundreds of pictures and anytime sleeves were added you could tell it did not exactly match the dress! Well Margo Alterations and her team did the most amazing job at adding the sleeves and making sure my sleeves matched the dress exactly. They spent countless hours working on adding the swarovski crystals and lace by hand to make sure the sleeves matched my dress exactly. My dress was very beautiful to begin with but they made even more stunning and it fit my shape perfectly. They are very professional, patient, and do an incredible job!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Teri · Married on 11/18/2017

Margo West personally responded to my email request the same day with a return phone call - so personable and professional. Thank you to Margo and her staff for repairing my daughter's wedding dress and preserving it. Great job!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2017

Amazing does. It begin to describe the service from Margo's! Had a last minute wedding and needed my dress altered within a week. It was no small undertaking. And they did a fantastic job!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 13

Leah · Married on 09/22/2017

She did a fantastic job on my dress!!! It fit perfectly in the end, and I didn’t have to wait long for my dress to be finished!

Dominique · Married on 07/15/2017

Margo and Pat were beyond exceptional!!! They were always professional and kind. When I purschased my bridal gown the dress was an exact fit and a bit snug. They opened the dress and loosened inches on both sides, removed the boning of the original dress so that it would lay flat and move with my curves, altered the hem of the gown, added elegant removable sleeves, added a bustle and steamed the gown before my big day!!!! I highly recommend this atelier and am confident that you will be a happy customer!!! I will never let anyone else do my alterations!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 14
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 15
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 16
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 17
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 18
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 19

Madison · Married on 07/07/2017

Margo was awesome! I would highly recommend

Anna · Married on 07/02/2017

Margo took a nightmare of a dress that I had ordered (three sizes too big in many places and working with a curvy body) and made it into my absolute DREAM dress. She also customized my reception dress to my exact requests and it was flawless. She was courteous and kind throughout and I now consider her a friend, I will never ever take my dresses anywhere else!

Margo West Bridal Alterations 20
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 21
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 22
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 23
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 24

Kim · Married on 06/25/2017

She did a fantastic job on my dress. I had lost 20 lbs prior to the wedding and my dress was pretty big. It fit perfectly.

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 25
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 26
    Margo West Bridal Alterations 27

Meagan · Married on 06/17/2017

Margo completely saved my wedding dress after 2 failed alterations at Alfred Angelo I came to her in desperation. I wish I had went to her in the beginning because she fixed my dress after Alfred Angelo told me there was nothing more they could do to alter the dress so that it didn’t looks way to big in the midsection. I was beyond happy with her timely work and professionalism, she is a miracle worker! Thank you!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Thea · Married on 06/10/2017

I was the matron of honor in my daughter’s wedding and Pat altered my floor length bridesmaids dress which had a lot of detail. She did an exceptional job and was so great to work with!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Had to get my dress taken in and shortened and it turned out beautifully and fit perfectly.