Marconi -The Art of Photography Reviews

39 | Toms River, NJ

39 Reviews for Marconi -The Art of Photography

sharon · Married on 05/12/2012

Chris Marconi was wonderful to work with! He did an excellent job, was responsible, prepared and very easy to work with. Chris was very artisitic with shots and eased our stress levels throughout the day. My husband and I were very pleased with his services and recommend Chris Marconi to future brides looking for an amazing photographer. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2012

Marconi Photography has provided me the most amazing photos of my wedding. He is completely professional and brings out the best side of every person he snaps. Not only does he capture the greatest moments throughout the entire day, each of his pictures tells a story. He is amazing and I highly recommend every bride take advantage of anyone of the packages he offers. He is absolutely worth it!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2011

More than wedding photography, Chris and his team create images of your wedding that are art. With a fashion photographer's eye, and an easygoing energy, the guys and girls alike are put at ease. I adore my photos, and cannot recommend Chris highly enough. You won't regret working with him - his eye is amazing.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Victoria · Married on 06/25/2011

Chris Marconi did an amazing job photographing our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has an a creative eye and artistic style that matched perfectly with how we wanted to remember our wonderful day.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Megan · Married on 05/21/2011

Chris is amazing to work with. He takes the most beautiful pictures. The posed ones came out perfect. He is not pushy and doesn't interrupt you from enjoying the reception to snap photos. I feel like I didn't see him the entire reception but he captured everything! By the time we got home from our honeymoon, the proof were ready. I would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Erica · Married on 09/25/2010

Chris Marconi exceeded my expectations and I have yet to see anyone do as unique photography as he does. His pictures are unique for every wedding and I absolutely love all of the photos he took.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2010

I felt like a super model in Christopher Marconi's hands! He made every picture special, different and interesting. The prints are fantastic with a great variety of options for us to pick from!

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 11/07/2009

Chris understands what you want and offers his owns ideas as well. He is easy to get in touch with. Beautiful pictures both posed and candid. Quick turn around with proofs. I've never heard anyone talk about "thank you" cards the way my guests did with mine. Quality work. *My only suggestion would be to make a list of pictures you want taken with family members that typically wouldn't be taken at a wedding... that night you won't remember and will wish you had told him prior.

Sent on 02/01/2010

Meghan · Married on 09/26/2009

Chris was great to deal with, he is very artistic and I was very specific about what I wanted and what I didn't want. He was very professional and not pushy or corny at all. He did some posing and the rest candid which I requested and the photos came out amazing, some came out looking like pieces of art. He was a wonderful photographer to deal with and his photos were beatiful he sent me a slide show about two days after my wedding and in less than a month I had my proofs. He is very professional and would highly request his services.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Erika · Married on 06/20/2009

Chris Marconi was great. Very professional and knew the right poses to put you in to get an exceptional picture. He comes highly recommended!

Sent on 06/28/2009

Katie · Married on 04/11/2015

Marconi photography was an excellent choice for our engagement, save the date, and wedding photos. He made us feel very comfortable and everything was done in timely matter and very professional. Our album came out beautiful!!! Still getting comments on all our photos and how no guests were bothered by a camera in their faces. Chris is so easy to work with!!
    -Katie and Jason Fama

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alison · Married on 10/05/2014

Chris Marconi is a talented photographer and I know the pictures of my wedding day will be beautiful. The prices are higher than most other photographers I contacted, but it's well worth the splurge for the quality of his work and professionalism. I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Marconi -The Art of Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the time you took to stop by and tell us your thoughts. We had a great time at your wedding and we thank you for trusting us in capturing your special day to preserve these memories. I just wanted to respond the the value rating you gave us. As you mentioned we might have been more money than other photographers you looked at but you felt that we were a better choice, that right there creates the higher value. If you did not put a high value on your wedding photography you could have went with a more economical photographer. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just did not understand the rating you gave us. If you saw the quality difference that justified the price differences I believe. Anyway we are glad you had a great time at the wedding and we hope to create some more great images for your and your family in the future! Rock on!

Moira · Married on 03/25/2017

Pictures were beautiful but I wish you gave more directions. My parents hate every photo I have of the 2 or 3 of us but the quality is amazing. Just needed you to be mire pushy especially with my family ??

Sent on 12/05/2017

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

When I first started researching photographers, Chris came highly recommended. It was a no-brainer after reviewing the portfolio on the website. The pictures were unique and non-traditional, which was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. We booked Chris about a year before the big day and met with him once to go over his work and to review all of his packages. Chris and I stayed in contact throughout the year regarding the schedule for the big day. He responded quickly. About a week before the wedding we spoke on the phone. We had a 10 minute conversation about our must-have pictures. (Make sure that you really go over this. There are several family shots that were not taken at my wedding. Trust me, it'll be the last thing on your mind on the actual day. Give your MOH or someone in your family a list to keep track of this for you.) Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed but blamed myself for not being on top of it, even though everything was gone over a week before. The day of the wedding my husband and I decided to see each other before the ceremony. Chris set up a "first look" scenario, where it was just me and my husband alone before the craziness of the day started. It made seeing each other beforehand special. Our pictures were ready to view exactly a week after our wedding. The pictures of my husband and I were nice. The bridal party and family pictures were all taken in the bridal suite. In the bridal suite were two tall lamps on either side of a couch. The shade on one lamp was completely crooked, which of course, showed up in a few pictures. My Dad made a comment to me and said that if you weren't on the dance floor, you weren't in a picture. That was pretty upsetting considering the money and effort that goes into your wedding. Make sure you go over every little detail. Even if it's several times. This is your wedding and the vendors are working for you.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Marconi -The Art of Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review! I am glad you like the portraits you had mentioned and I am really really sorry we could not earn another five star review. I take my job very seriously and really enjoy it as well. So I would like to thank you for pointing out a few issues that you brought up.
    I also would like to address them. Yes we do go over a list of family and must have portraits at the wedding and I carry and keep it with me throughout the wedding. We always ask if there is anyone else or anyone missing. So I don't know how we missed anyone unless they were not there at that time or overlooked as the night went on. As for the bridal suite location for the family and bridal group shots, that was really our only spot to work with. The foyer/lobby was being set up for the ceremony as was the ballroom. And it was raining at that time. We got some outdoor bride and groom portraits before the wind and rain was too much. I am sorry that the lampshade was crooked as yes I overlooked that. I don't think that this should reflect as much as of a low service review though. But it is your review and your wedding so I understand where you are coming from. And I highly agree with you that everyone needs to help us and let us know who is needed for the family portraits as we do not know who is who. And lastly, we don't do table photos,so if you don't get up then yes there is a good chance you won't make the candid fun shots. We look for fun party action shots so you remember the great fun party it was. of course special requests are always welcome. Thanks again for bringing forth your points so we may better service future couples on their special day as 90% of our work is on referrals and we want to make sure all couples have great memories!