Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design Reviews

Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 5
Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 6
Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 7

elena · Married on 08/17/2019

Unique flower arrangements for any style, that last!

Marco is an artist and a creator when it comes to floral. I cannot speak highly enough of his skill, quality of work, delivery, and pride he takes in the finished product. Marco will respect your budget and work with you to find scale and substitutions to perfectly capture your “look”. There were so many times during the process where I think Marco knew better what I wanted than I did! The floral was an absolute highlight of our day and received so many compliments and the floral arrangements lasted all day and night without wilting. Thank you, Marco and your team, for helping make our vision become a reality and for adding beauty and an organic feel to our wedding!! We cannot recommend your services enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2019

Marco is a TRUE Artist!

Marco is a TRUE artist! He thought through every detail and discussed his vision prior to. He provided every flower type, etc for each piece he was planning which I never would have expected. He shared his vision so we knew what to expect and he OVER delivered. When changes came up he didn't hesitate to reach out to talk through his new plan. He listened to my overall vibe of the wedding and was such a pleasure to work, he is a great guy! Guests not only enjoyed the bridal party's flowers but the pieces he made for the tables, the arch, the chandelier and so much more! You can't go wrong when booking with Marco!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 15
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2018

AMAZING: Stop reading this and hire him NOW

I can not say enough great things about Marco and his floral work! Marco did flowers for our wedding and all I have to say is WOW. I don't know a lot about flowers but I know how to use Pinterest. I pinned some different bouquets that I liked and then Marco and I had a phone conversation to talk about the look and feel I wanted, colors, etc. but ultimately I told him to have creative liberty in creating our whimsical wedding. Marco was recommended to us from our venue as well as our wedding coordinator so I trusted him to 'do his thing.' What was great about Marco was that he also has items such as candles, chandeliers, moongate, etc. so I could just go to one place instead of renting those items from another. Marco and his team arrived early onsite and totally brought my vision to reality. He even helped package up a handful of the flowers so that we could use them the next morning for our Farewell Brunch. I loved working with Marco and I can not recommend him enough. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 16
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 17
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

Blown away by my flowers. It was the first time I cried all day seeing them. SO BEAUTIFUL!

Marco is probably one of the most creative and innovative florists out there. I let him have free reign It's hard to put into words how beautiful the bouquets, tables, and details were. He is so personable and easy to talk to. Marco knew exactly what I wanted and I'm pretty sure he only saw my pinterest page and listened to me try to name the only 2 flowers I know the names of. He is AMAZING! I forgot to tell him to make boutonnieres for the ushers pre ceremony. It did not phase him, he made them in 5 minutes on the spot while we were setting up photos. I cannot recommend him enough! Marco is AMAZING and so TALENTED.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 18

Julie · Married on 08/19/2018

I LOVED working with Marco every step of the way in my wedding planning process. His vast knowledge of flora and experience in the industry helped put my vision into a reality. He made it a priority to make alternative suggestions to flowers I had wanted that unfortunately weren't in season on the date of our wedding. His work encompasses creativity, lushness, and modern flair. Marco made sure to include all of the little details that meant so much to us. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or next event! Thank you so much Marco!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kierstyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Marco was amazing to work with! I’ve already recommended him to a few friends getting married in the area. He did a beautiful job with our florals and his passion for his work is unmatched. He took into account everything that we wanted and made it perfect. We received so many compliments on our floral at the wedding. Absolutely beautiful work!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 19
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 20

Lindsey Daniels Ruffell · Married on 04/07/2018

Exceptional! A true Artist!

Marco was FANTASTIC. We had a short time line and we were stressed with way too many things that all needed attention. We told Marco our vision for the flowers/decor and asked if he could just take it over. Well, we were stunned at the result. It was exactly what we wanted and more than we dreamed. Talented, professional, attention to every detail..that’s Marco Alexzondra floral .

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kate · Married on 12/31/2017

Absolutely spectacular florist and now friend. Professionalism was beyond our expectations and his vision was beyond belief. Couldn’t give a higher recommendation......because there are no words!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2017

Marco was one of my favorite vendors to work with and I felt like he truly became a friend during my wedding planning process! I had a very rocky road leading up to my wedding day (we had to change my venue 3 months before my wedding day) and Marco made sure my day was absolutely perfect! Due to my venue change, I had to change my overall look for my wedding and I struggled to come up with a new vision. After one phone call with Marco, I had a completely new vision that was even better than my original!! He was able to talk to me about what I loved, what I didn’t love, and what I absolutely wanted to see on my wedding day and he turned it into a beautiful vision that he executed flawlessly. We talked many times leading up to the day of my wedding and I loved our conversations! He is so incredibly detail-oriented, genuine, and truly did everything he could to make me happy! He also worked within our budget and made sure we got the greatest value for our wedding. The best part about working with Marco was being able to see what a true artist he is! He completely transformed our ballroom and exceeded all of our expectations! Our flowers and centerpieces were absolutely stunning!!! My boutique was amazing and better than anything I have ever seen on Pinterest! Marco went completely above and beyond!! We are just so grateful for him and would HIGHLY recommend everyone to work with him!! ☺

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 21
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 22

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I really can’t give enough positive feedback about Marco. He was great. I had many bumps in the road the week leading up to my wedding day, I think Marco was more concerned about them than me. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on my wedding day (we had to change venues unexpectedly 5 days before my wedding).
    Marco made everything flawless. His flowers are gorgeous, if you give Marco tidbits about what you see your wedding day looking like, he will turn it into a vision, then execute. And since weddings are expensive, I have to mention. Marco will also work hard to get the greatest value for you wedding. If he knows certain flowers are cheapest in a particular bundle, he will figure out a way to use the highest value bundle through out your order. Also, Marco is an all around good guy. In the several times I met with him, he had a new adopted animal each time. You can tell how much he loves his job, he spews the love in all of his conversations. 100% my favorite vendor. Book him if you are lucky enough to be getting married in an area that he services.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 23
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 24
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 25
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 26
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 27
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 28

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Marco was a DREAM! My planner, husband and I felt so safe in his expert hands. His work completely transformed our destination barn venue into a magical, twinkling, romantic dream and exceeded anything we imagined. Not only is Marco’s artistry of the highest quality, but he is one of the kindest, most generous people to work with. Marco went above and beyond the scope of his job, and we are so grateful to him. We truly cannot say enough good things about Marco and would HIGHLY recommend everyone to work with him!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 29
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 30
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 31
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 32
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 33

samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Marco is an amazing florist! Our wedding was October 2017 at Willow Harbor Vineyard, he does a ton of weddings in the area and knows the venues so well which is extremely helpful! He was able to give us exactly what we wanted within our budget! He helped me with my table layout and even surprised my husband with a succulent boutonniere :) He made our flower girls the cutest flower crowns, multiple people told me how much they loved them throughout the night! He does more then just typical centerpieces and bouquets, he is very talented and can do so many things with flowers! Marco is so easy to work with, texts and calls back immediately. I cannot say enough great things about him! I highly recommend using Marco for your wedding florist!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 34
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 35
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 36
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 37

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2017

Marco is a creative genius! From the ceremony decorations to the table centers and runners, it was all so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. His excitement and love for all things floral is addictive, and we really enjoyed working with him! Thank you Marco!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2017

Marco is absolutely amazing to work with! From the very first phone call with Marco, I could immediately tell that he would bring my floral vision to life. He went above and beyond to make sure that very detail was perfect. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely stunning and I can't thank Marco enough!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 07/08/2017

Marco was AMAZING! We still have people raving about how gorgeous our flowers were at our wedding! He provided gorgeous arrangements and helped us stay close to our original budget!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 38
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 39
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 40
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 41
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 42
    Marco Alexzondra Floral & Event Design 43

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Marco was the least stressful thing in all of our wedding planning process. I planned my Michigan wedding from Chicago and he was so easy to get in touch with. With just one meeting and a few phone conversations he totally understood the look I wanted and the execution was FLAWLESS. Everything from my hair piece to the bouquets to the centerpieces and the gorgeous floral ring above the dance floor was stunning and set the tone for our organic and elegant evening. Lastly, I highly recommend Marco because your wedding day is a day that you will always remember and having vendors that you enjoy working with played a big part in that for us. His work is almost as beautiful as he is inside and out. Thanks, Marco!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Marco was amazing! During all the wedding crazy, I never once worried about our florals or decor. Marco would check in with me often throughout the whole process and really helped me create the look I was dreaming of. He constructed the most beautiful boquets, center pieces, and hanging piece for our day. He and his team created the most "Pinterest worthy" wedding, our guests still talk about all the beautiful details!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Julie · Married on 09/23/2016

Marco is fantastic! His flowers are absolutely beautiful. Although he is a little disorganized since he is very busy with weddings during the summer months, I had the utmost confidence in him after meeting him and didn't care if he wasn't able to get back to me immediately. I knew that he would get the job done and that the flowers would be spectacular, and they were. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Marco went above and beyond to make the florals at my July 9 wedding absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough about Marco, his talent, and the way he goes above and beyond to get to know each of his brides. Marco and I communicated via email, text, and phone. We even spent time on Pinterest together which made this process so personable and fun. He was able to perceive my vision for the florals perfectly and ultimately made my dream a reality. He even used leftover florals to create extra masterpieces within the venue. Seeing what he created brought me to tears and I cannot fully express how beautiful his work is. If you're looking for the best florist in the area, Marco is your florist.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jenn · Married on 05/14/2016

Realizing I couldn't do it all- I hired a florist, against my original plan. AND THANK GOD!!!!! Marco is a master mind! A creative genius. His dedication to making my day special and unique was superb. Numerous hour long conversations made our collaboration a stress-less work of delight. Well, stress free on my end. He will work tirelessly to achieve beauty for your day. Marco transported us all to a magical wonderland via stunning centerpieces, a GORGEOUS hanging tray, a spectacular arbor piece, and tons of sweeping spanish moss. And don't even get me started on the boutonniere he made for my husband- a blend of vintage gears, compass needles, and the most perfect bit of foliage. Marco made my day fantastical, but as now I can call him a friend, he makes my life joyous.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Krista · Married on 10/17/2015

What can I say besides Marco is absolutely fabulous! He took all the ideas I had and made them not only a reality, but made them even better than I had imagined! I gave him a limited budget and was truly surprised at what he delivered even though I already had high expectations. I had many compliments on the centerpieces, the reception decor, and the bouquets! Mine was absolutely stunning! Marco is truly passionate about what he does and wants everything perfect. Also, he is just overall delightful. We spent a lot of time talking about my visions on the phone, and he was always so nice and receptive. If you go with Marco, it will be one of the best choices you make for your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Meagan · Married on 09/25/2015

Marco was absolutely wonderful to work with. He is fun, laid back, and does beautiful work. I live 2 hours from where we got married and work crazy hours. Marco was very flexible with my schedule and made it easy to plan. His humor made me feel calm and I never had to worry about a thing. I was so happy with everything, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Thank you, Marco!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/25/2015

I wish I could share photo's on this site to show you how amazing Marco's work is. I was married this past September 25th at Blue Dress Barn. I contacted Marco over a year before my wedding and he called me back right away. We talked on the phone for probably an hour at least and I loved him! He literally lives in floral arrangements and adores working with brides. I met with him a few times when I would go over to that side of the state to do wedding planning. He knows what will and won't look good with anything you throw at him. Colors, vases, landers, heights, anything else you can think of. He was so wonderful to work with! I game him my budget and we figured out what flowers in my colors we could use to make it work. I loved that I didn't have to spend tons and tons of money on flowers because my florist says so. He's understanding and even made a few mercury glass vases last min because he understood my style enough to know those would be perfect for the maid's flowers on the head table. He's the best and you're nuts to not use him! Check out his work on his fb page too! His pictures are breathtaking! And maybe you'll even see mine! :) Love ya Marco!!!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Robyn · Married on 09/18/2015

Marco was absolutely the BEST!!! I had no idea what I wanted but I knew I was in the most talented, trusted hands. He was so easy to work with, he was always available for questions, took into consideration all my other decor and tied everything perfectly together. On our big day, he went WAY over my expectations!! I definitely got what I paid for and much much more!! I would highly recommend Marco Alexandra Floral & Event Design for any occasion!!

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

Marco did a fabulous job providing the floral decorations and arrangements for my wedding in September 2015! I had originally planned on handling the flowers myself but realized I had too much on my plate at the last minute. I saw Marco's work through other brides at my venue and through my photographer and knew I had to work with him too! Our styles are so similar...elegant but rustic, wild, bold...I could go on and on! Marco was easy to work with and we spent plenty of time on the phone and in person discussing my vision and incorporating his skill and ideas. My budget wasn't as large as most, Marco didn't hesitate to hop on board and bring my vision to life! I think he even brought in greenery from his own property to help keep costs down! He was just a pleasure to work with and I'm still in awe of everything, in particular, my bridal bouquet! It was everything I dreamed of and beyond!