Manzo's Banquets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Anissa
    Anissa M. Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome Awesome

Everything was great about our day service great food great I will recommend manzo’s for any occasion….
    Lizzette L. Married on 06/18/2021

We just booked this venue

It's all inclusive. If you're a bride or groom looking for a venue that included everything except a dj then this is the place.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 02/14/2020

Valentine's Day Wedding 2020

My husband and I had our Valentine's Day wedding here at Manzos. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the Gala Ballroom was perfect for our small wedding. The staff was awesome. They were very friendly, helpful and flexible. The food was a hit with our guests and left people wanting more. I loved the bridal suite and since we were the only wedding that day they even offered the Groom to have his own suite to prepare. The staff really went above and beyond. Overall, Manzos was everything I expected and much more and I would recommend it to anyone.
    Emily Married on 02/05/2020

Highly recommend

Manzo’s was the best! They were responsive, detailed and took care of everything for us. If you are looking for an affordable yet elegant venue, this is the one for you!

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoyed Manzo's Banquets! We wish you the best in the future!
    Samantha- Venue and Events Manager
    Monica Married on 09/22/2019

Simply amazed!!!!

Manzos is the best choice of our wedding!!! My guests loved the food and the service was AMAZING. They worked around with me for every change I needed, they were super flexible! The hall was beautifully set up!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Manzo’s Banquet Hall was more than we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding venue! We worked closely with Krystyna and Lauren who helped with every detain and planning aspect of our reception. The hall is elegant, beautiful, and always spotless. The food was exceptional. Guests from our wedding are still talking about how delicious the food was. The service at Manzo’s is top notch. Our wedding had over 300 guests, each of who were served at the same time. The staff at Manzo’s followed through with each and ever detail. They were organized and all our requests were documented to assure they were carried out. We traveled an hour to this venue and it was worth the trip for us and our guests. I would recommend Manzo’s to all engaged couples who want to have an exceptional wedding!!!
  • A. Ward
    A. Ward Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

Hands down the best wedding venue. My wife and I planned a reception at Manzo's from Dallas, Texas. Lauren made the planning process extremely easy and smooth. Her communication was above and beyond what we could have expected. Their packages and what was included really sets them apart from the others. They have a few different packages, I believe 3-4 room options, an abundance of food choices, open bar, located right off of the highway, several hotel options nearby, 10 mins from the airport, oh and did I mention the communication. I am desperately searching for another event to plan so that I can come back here. I would highly recommend Manzo's!!

Manzo's Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so glad that everything was perfect!
    Tahesha Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I'd give 10 stars if I could!!
    Sdelgado Married on 03/23/2019

Elegant venue, GREAT service

This venue was absolutely beautiful. We received many compliments on the food. I chose the Deluxe Package and was very pleased with the overall service and delicious food. Krystyna was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make our event a success!

Manzo's Banquets's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Sonia! We were honored to be apart of your parent's special day. You were a joy to work with. Thank you once again for choosing Manzo's!
    Alma S. Married on 10/19/2018

Loved Manzo's

We LOVED working with Krystyna at Manzo's. She was our contact since we first toured the venue up until the day of our wedding! She was very friendly, and professional, and she answered all our questions and provided advice. The venue itself is gorgeous. Our wedding was in the Crystal ballroom and my husband, myself, and our families really loved it. We took pictures in the lobby with their beautiful chandelier, by the fireplace, outside with their lighted signs, etc. Overall we were very excited and happy that we used Manzo's for our wedding venue!
    Nicole Married on 10/06/2018
    My husband and I are so incredibly pleased with this venue after hosting our wedding here on 10/06/2018! The service was phenomenal from the day that we first toured the facility almost 18 months ago all the way through to our day. The staff was incredibly accomodating, the Lido Room is beautiful, the food was SO good (people are still talking about it), AND the price was unbeatable. I could not have chosen a more perfect venue to start this new chapter in our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Brandon Married on 04/21/2018
    Awesome venue, awesome people, great value. Lauren our coordinator was on top of everything and did a wonderful job. The food was excellent and service was great. Such a convenient location too for people coming from the city and suburbs
    Paulina Married on 01/20/2018
    Five stars is not enough to give Manzo's for the service we received this past Saturday for our wedding. We mostly worked with Krystina but also Peter and Lauren - they were all wonderful! Very professional and accommodating to our needs. They made great suggestions and were available for all of my questions. Day of our wedding Peter and Lauren were there and made sure we had everything we needed and/or wanted. The food was AMAZING! Everyone loved it and there was so much of it, we even got to take some home. I recommend Manzo's for all of your party needs! I know for 10000% we will be back for our next party. Thank you to the wonderful management of Manzo's for making our wedding truly magical!
    Alma Married on 11/04/2017
    Loved Manzo’s they are very easy going and accommodate to your needs. My guests loved the food!
    Annette Married on 08/12/2017
    We had our wedding reception at Manzos on August 12th and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! From the beginning, Peter was very helpful with the whole planning process. He was very accommodating and sincere. I had looked at many other banquet halls and as soon as I walked into Manzos I knew that was the place I wanted. It is newly updated and very well taken care of. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We were able to practice our first dance there on multiple occasions before our wedding day. They really did go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Throughout the reception, Peter kept me updated and kept checking in if everything was going okay and if anything needed to be brought out or added. Truly a great host. The food was amazing. Their pasta in the vodka sauce was delicious. All of our guests complimented the food. Peter even gave us food to take home and we had enough to feed a whole army. If you're looking for a place to host an event of any sort, Manzos is definitely the place. You won't regret it!
    Lauren Married on 12/31/2016
    Definitely recommend this venue. It is very easy to spend a fortune when you have 300 guests, but Manzo's was super affordable compared to a lot of other venues we looked at and they did a great job. The ballroom is beautiful and everything is very nice and clean and well kept up. The food was great. The large dance floor was a blast for all of our guests.
    Supannee Married on 08/20/2016
    We just recently had our ceremony and reception held at Manzo's, the entire setup was absolutely gorgeous and elegant. We had many compliments in regards to the dinner service and additionally, we opted to have a sweet's table setup which was a great plus.
    Bridgette Married on 07/22/2016
    We had our wedding at Manzo’s Banquet Hall in July 2016. The venue is exactly what I was looking for. The food was excellent, and there was so much of it. The guests were surprised that the food just kept coming out. The room was gorgeous; I especially loved the chandeliers. The venue was a huge part of our successful wedding. I would recommend Manzo’s Banquet Hall to anyone looking for a place for their wedding.

Sharon A. Married on 06/04/2016
    I would highly recommend Manzo's. We had our daughters wedding at Manzo's on June 4. It was the best wedding I have ever been too!! All of guests were complimenting on the food and how elegant everything was!! Peter and Ziggy really worked with us, and made out daughters dream wedding come to life!! We had so many different options to pick from and they really worked with us. I felt like I was planning with family!! When I walked into the reception, it truly took my breath away!! It was beautiful. They did everything and more that we wanted!! They took the time to make everything perfect. All of the staff treated my guests like royalty!!
    Thank you Manzo's for making my daughters dream wedding come true!!
    Joanna Married on 05/22/2016
    We had our daughter 's 1st Communion at Manzo's Banquets. From the moment we walked the room was beautifully set up. The food was delicious and so fresh. There was a ton of a food - our guests were so surprised. First of all Peter - the owner is so helpful with all the planning. The staff was very professional, friendly and caring about every single guest. We highly recommended Manzo's Banquets for any of your future events.
    Kristy Married on 05/21/2016
    Manzo's is absolutely fantastic and we are so beyond happy with how our wedding turned out. The banquet hall itself is newly remodeled and gorgeous. We were in the Crown Room and the new dance floor is stunning - the original floor was a bit dated, but now it is a glossy, lustrous white that makes the room seem much more spacious and beautifully reflects all of the lighting. We hosted 112 people including the vendors, and that amount of people plus a fairly large DJ setup and photo booth filled the room up perfectly. The staff is super knowledgable and very easy to work with - I emailed them about a zillion times (just ask Briana and Krystyna haha) and they were always quick to respond and provided us with all of the information we needed. They have a variety of packages to choose from and they offer many add-ons such as chiavari chairs, table valences, colored napkins, and many other things to personalize your dream wedding. They were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the entire planning process and made the big day run incredibly smoothly. The guests could not stop talking about the delicious food (we loved it at our tasting prior to the event, but unfortunately didn’t have much time to enjoy it during dinner haha) and the exceptionally obliging staff. We have been told by many of our guests that our wedding was the best they had been to in a very long time, and we have Manzo's to thank for it! We would recommend this facility to everyone and are looking for reasons to throw another party just so we can go back!
  • User2448788 Event on: 11/28/2015
    This is a reasonably priced banquet hall that is beautiful and very accommodating. The owners and staff are so nice. They went far above my expectations. I will definitely be going back for any future events!
    Samantha Married on 11/13/2015
    AHHH-MAAA-ZING! The team at Manzo's is spectacular. We first checked out this venue during a transition between owners, originally speaking with the old owners and booking with the new owners, there was not a difference in the amazing hospitality that both offered. Peter, Ziggy and Briana were so wonderful to work with. They were always available to answer questions, concerns and anything in between. They made us and our guests feel like family.

Aside from the superb hospitality, the food... best wedding food we have ever had. Our guests agreed and could not stop raving about how good it was and how much there was. We went with family style because we could not choose just one/two options for plated. The menu consisted of passed appetizers, pizza bread (amazing), sausage (amazing), egg rolls (amazing), spinach triangles (did not have but heard they were great) and plated aranchini rice balls (have I said amazing yet?) For the main dishes, we had pasta with vodka sauce (best vodka sauce we have ever had), broccoli with cheese sauce, sliced beef (so delicious and tender), pork cutlet with an almond and breadcrumb coating (crispy and perfect), chicken with lemon sauce (so juicy and tender), cream of chicken soup and garden salad. The only mishap I can think of that happened was that we asked for French and ranch dressing to be on the tables, instead we got French and Italian, but no biggie, I am sure I was the only one aware. Family style was the way to go and prices were very reasonable for the food and service you receive at Manzo's.

Again, to Peter, Ziggy, Briana and the team at Manzo's thank you for making our reception spectacular and a night to remember.
  • I
    Ines Married on 10/23/2015
    I can't explain how happy and satisfied we were at our wedding at Manzo's . If both quality and quantity are important for you go for it! Delicious food!!!! We worked with the manager Peter and it was a pleasure, he was very easy to talk to and work with. I was decorating the room myself the night before the wedding and they usually close at 7 during the week and it was really helpful and nice to wait for me until 11 to decorate our room. Our wedding was back in October 2015 and we still get calls from people asking were we got the delicious Hors d'oeuvres and you know what is the answer - MANZO'S!!!