Mansion on Broadway Reviews

38 | White Plains, NY

38 Reviews for Mansion on Broadway

38 Mansion on Broadway Reviews

JL · Getting married on 03/02/2019

My daughter and new son-in-law were married at Mansion on Broadway, and it truly was a perfect affair! Michael and his staff (including Mia, Rosa and Rachael) did everything possible to make our day special. They were a pleasure to work with, the place looked beautiful, the food was really delicious, and I can't say enough about their professionalism and the extraordinary way they got it all done. AFFORDABLE ELEGANCE...that's what we wanted, but we got so much more. Thank you to everyone at Mansion on Broadway! If you want a special day, the team at Mansion on Broadway to will make your dream wedding a reality! They did it for us, now we have happy memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family to make Andrea's and Mike's day perfect! We wish them a lifetime full of happiness, health, and prosperity!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely stunning day! I can’t thank Mansion on Broadways staff enough. Food, decor, detail and helpful staff made our event truly special and very smooth. I highly recommend hosting any event here. I can’t wait to throw another party!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Mansion on Broadway 1
    Mansion on Broadway 2
    Mansion on Broadway 3

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Alex & Michael! It was a pleasure working with you to make your engagement party such a great event. We wish you both the best of health and happiness in your married life!

Eilish · Married on 09/14/2018

We cannot thank Michael, Rosa and their staff enough for making our daughter's Sweet 16 a night to remember! They made planning the party easy by offering so many options and suggestions. The rooms were decorated beautifully and the cocktail hour, dinner and desserts were wonderful! Our guests continuously complemented us on the food. The entire staff was very professional and helpful, checking in with us throughout the evening to make sure everything was being handled as we wanted. We had an amazing evening that exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend the Mansion on Broadway!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Eilish! It was our pleasure to work with you to make Shannon's Sweet 16 everything she envisioned. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 06/16/2018

A little over a month ago we returned to Mansion on Broadway for the second time! Even though my younger daughter wanted to have her Sweet 16 celebration at a different venue we visited several catering halls in the area but none of them would allow us to celebrate on a Saturday in June. I convinced my daughter to look at Mansion again and once she did she fell in love with everything about it! Rosa and Mike were so easy to work with and they did everything they could to make Olivia's celebration unique! The Mansion is so elegant and spacious! I love that you are the only party, there is plenty of parking, the outdoor space is lovely and the food is very good!! Thanks again for helping my family celebrate Olivia's special day! You and your team at the Mansion are awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Mansion on Broadway 11
    Mansion on Broadway 12
    Mansion on Broadway 13

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy we could make Olivia's Sweet 16 everything she wanted it to be and look forward to working with your family again to host more of your milestone events! Thanks for choosing Mansion on Broadway again!

Sophia · Married on 05/23/2018

This venue is truly a hidden treasure, from the moment I walked in it stole my heart , the intimacy that it provided was just what I was looking for . Michael, truly made it happen for us from start to finish ! Special thanks to Mia & Rosa for seeing us through this joyest time . Staff , food , drinks & all was a hit , Money well spent .

Sent on 05/29/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

We are so happy we could make your day perfect! You and Arlin were a pleasure to work with. We wish you the best of love, health, and happiness!

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

The service was incredible and the staff was very professional and accommodated every need. We originally had an outdoor ceremony planned at the Mansion but because of weather it had to move indoors and it was done so beautifully that my wife & I couldn’t have pictured our wedding day any other way!

The food was incredible. The turn around time in the reception hall to change the room from the setup of the ceremony to the reception was quick and very well decorated.

The price of the entire event was affordable and they are very flexible to work with you.

I can’t say enough about them! Thank you Mansion on Broadway, you were amazing and made my wife & I’s wedding day better than we could’ve imagined!

Mia and Rosa were both so helpful the entire process from the first day we met with them up until the wedding day. They are so good at what they do and took so much stress off my wife. They are amazing and you can tell they are passionate about what they do! They treat you like it’s their own wedding!

Dayatra · Married on 09/24/2017

On January 1St 2017 I went on my journey as any bride would to find there perfect place to make that magical day a memorable one and on that day Mansion on Broadway was that place. From the time reviewed it online then came in person this was the place I wanted to make my wedding a memorable one. The service, food, elegance met my expectations times 10 and I will definitely do business with Mike and his wonderful team at Mansion again.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and great review! The staff at Mansion on Broadway strives to make each and every couple's day perfect! Glad we were able to help you create your perfect day! Best of luck and happiness always!

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about this location. Everything was absolutely perfect and exactly the way I pictured it. We got so many compliments on the food and the space and service. Mia, Rosa and Michael were all absolutely wonderful and so on top of everything throughout the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sandra & John! You were a pleasure to work with, and we are happy that we were able to make your day perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

From the beginning to the end of our wedding celebration Michael, Mia and Rosa were extraordinary!!! I drove by Mansion on Broadway a year before I even thought of getting married and knew that was the venue I wanted to celebrate my wedding in. A year almost to the day the my fiancé and I booked our date. It was my dream venue and Michael was so gracious to work with us on making my dream a reality. We are extremely happy we choose Mansion on Broadway. Mia was amazing, she made my vision a reality. Michael stayed with us the entire night and we felt very well taken care of. Our wedding was the only even at the venue which was very important for me. We had the best wedding and I look forward to celebrating future events at Mansion!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Jennifer, It was a pleasure working with you to make your dream wedding become reality! We are glad your day and your Mansion on Broadway experience was everything you wanted and more! Good luck to you both as you start your married life!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Great food, excellent service, value for money and a very nice venue. All my guests were very happy, mike and rosa were very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this venue. I only had 65 guests but the venue would easily accommodate twice that number.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for your review, Rachel! And thank you for choosing Mansion on Broadway for your special day. We are happy and proud that you had the day of your dreams and hope to see you again! Best of luck and happiness always!

deb · Married on 05/28/2017

Loved the service, attention to detail, and ability to work with our requests. Very organized.

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2016

Wow! Our wedding was magical. The staff was truly amazing and did such a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect!!

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

The entire Mansion on Broadway Staff was so helpful! They were great with setting everything up, as well as accommodating our timing. Cindy, Rosa, and everyone was so friendly! My parents also commented on how friendly and welcoming everyone was. Rachel our waitress practically doubled as a personal assistant, making sure we were getting time to eat dinner and that all our needs were attended to. During the event, Michael was very involved, making sure that everything was going well and everyone was enjoying themselves, as well as cleaning up once everything was done.

kristy · Married on 10/16/2015

Michael and Cindy were very helpful. Our wedding was a success. The food is absolutely amazing. All of our guests raved about it. The way they set up the Mansion captured our dream. Gisella was our waitress and she was so attentive.

• User4208605 · 2+ years ago

They are amazing!!! We had our wedding at the Mansion on Broadway on October 25, 2014. Micheal and Mia was very accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Their staff on the day of the event were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was great, all of my guests raved about how good the appetizers and main dishes were. The setting was amazing, the venue had an intimate, warm, and romantic feel to it just the way I wanted it to be! I could not have asked for a better venue to celebrate our union with close family and friends. Micheal and the staff at the Mansion made my day amazing. I was truly impressed by the service. I would recommend everyone to choose the Mansion on Broadway for any of their upcoming events, they are helpful and accommodating! They do an exceptional job at making your event amazing and spectacular based on your needs and wants. I am so appreciative of the staff at the Mansion for helping to make my wedding reception an memorable time for myself and all of my guests!

Alana · Married on 10/12/2014

everyone at Mansion on Broadway made my dreams come true for our wedding on 10/12/14. they were flexible, accommodating and helpful right from our first meeting. the venue is intimate and romantic, the food is delicious and people are still raving about it. the staff is helpful and awesome. I loved the setup of everything and how the entire wedding flowed. honestly, I could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue/atmosphere for myself. thanks for all your hard work and efforts to make my wedding as perfect as it was!! I will never forget it and hope to have more events at Mansion. You guys are a total pleasure to work with!!!

Mansion on Broadway is amazing! The entire staff is easy to work with, kind and helpful through the entire planning process and on the wedding day. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. We talk about the reception to this day, and our guests compliment everything from the look of the Mansion to the high quality service. The wedding party and our guests were very well tended to and comfortable. There are so many beautiful photo opportunities, from the exterior to the elegant staircase. Everything was gorgeously decorated with our requests carefully considered, and the details turned out even better than we had hoped for! If you feel that this could be your venue, book it as soon as possible. We couldn't recommend Mansion on Broadway more!

Maria · event on: 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough about Michael and his team, everything was perfect! I had a great time and did not have to worry about a thing from the set-up, to the food, to the drinks. I would book this venue again without hesitation. Thank you for making my 50th Birthday so special!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Maria! So glad we could make your 50th Birthday Celebration all you dreamed it could be! Happy Birthday!

Lisa · event on: 06/16/2017

We appreciate the knowledgable and kind staff. Rosa and Mia were great. Michael was present the entire evening and saw to it that everyone was taken care of. The wait staff was proactive and professional. Tables were cleared, drinks were offered, and the buffet line was done in a manageable and equitable fashion. The price for the evening was excellent for the quality of food and service.

We would love to book our retirement party there next year.

Lisa

Susan · event on: 06/21/2017

We had a wonderful retirement party at the Mansion. The staff was extremely attentive and cooperative. Michael and Gina made the planning of the event seamless. I would highly recommend them for their service and the food was excellent. You will definitely have a great event!

Theresa · event on: 08/19/2017

I recently hosted a surprise birthday party at the Mansion and the event was flawless!

For me, when it comes to hosting a party at a venue it really comes down to service. The team at the Mansion is exceptional! They orchestrated the surprise, and kept the party moving along to include time for dinner, dancing, and dessert. Mia and Austin really took charge, so I could just enjoy the party with my family and friends.

The venue is gorgeous, add candles and flowers and you have an elegant reception. The Mansion has a large parking lot which accommodated all of our out of town guests who drove hours to attend the party.

The food was delicious! Compliments to the chef! They were able to accommodate a guest who needed a gluten free dinner, which was very much appreciated.

Overall we were very pleased with the service, and food we received! Host your celebration at the Mansion - We did and will have lifelong memories because of it!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled we were a part of making your mother's surprise birthday celebration a wonderful affair for all! Much health and happiness to her and all of you always!

Debbie · event on: 09/30/2017

Entire staff is friendly, polite, and attentive. Food is delicious and displayed in a nice manner. One event at a time. Great location - right off highway and near train station. Plenty parking. Great place for any celebration.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Debbie! Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help make your parents' 50th Anniversary celebration perfect. Many blessings and happiness to them in the next 50 years!

Angela · event on: 10/13/2017

Michael and the whole Mansion on Broadway Staff provided excellent service and delicious food for my daughter's Sweet 16. We had such a fabulous evening, largely due to their amazing staff, food, talent and support.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Angela! Many thanks for the 5-star rating and for choosing Mansion on Broadway for your event! We are happy and proud we can make your vision a reality!

Donna · event on: 12/20/2017

Easy and professional, the event was spectacular! We created our own centerpieces and the room looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Donna! It was a pleasure working with you and Debbie to make the Wallauer Holiday Event spectacular! Hope to see you again soon!