30 Reviews for Mansion on Broadway

Barware (2)
Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Linens (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Chairs (1)
China (1)
Parking (1)
16 Mansion on Broadway Reviews

I can't say enough wonderful things about this location. Everything was absolutely perfect and exactly the way I pictured it. We got so many compliments on the food and the space and service. Mia, Rosa and Michael were all absolutely wonderful and so on top of everything throughout the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

From the beginning to the end of our wedding celebration Michael, Mia and Rosa were extraordinary!!! I drove by Mansion on Broadway a year before I even thought of getting married and knew that was the venue I wanted to celebrate my wedding in. A year almost to the day the my fiancé and I booked our date. It was my dream venue and Michael was so gracious to work with us on making my dream a reality. We are extremely happy we choose Mansion on Broadway. Mia was amazing, she made my vision a reality. Michael stayed with us the entire night and we felt very well taken care of. Our wedding was the only even at the venue which was very important for me. We had the best wedding and I look forward to celebrating future events at Mansion!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Great food, excellent service, value for money and a very nice venue. All my guests were very happy, mike and rosa were very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this venue. I only had 65 guests but the venue would easily accommodate twice that number.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved the service, attention to detail, and ability to work with our requests. Very organized.

Profile Picture deb, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! Our wedding was magical. The staff was truly amazing and did such a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire Mansion on Broadway Staff was so helpful! They were great with setting everything up, as well as accommodating our timing. Cindy, Rosa, and everyone was so friendly! My parents also commented on how friendly and welcoming everyone was. Rachel our waitress practically doubled as a personal assistant, making sure we were getting time to eat dinner and that all our needs were attended to. During the event, Michael was very involved, making sure that everything was going well and everyone was enjoying themselves, as well as cleaning up once everything was done.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Indoor

Michael and Cindy were very helpful. Our wedding was a success. The food is absolutely amazing. All of our guests raved about it. The way they set up the Mansion captured our dream. Gisella was our waitress and she was so attentive.

Profile Picture kristy, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They are amazing!!! We had our wedding at the Mansion on Broadway on October 25, 2014. Micheal and Mia was very accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Their staff on the day of the event were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was great, all of my guests raved about how good the appetizers and main dishes were. The setting was amazing, the venue had an intimate, warm, and romantic feel to it just the way I wanted it to be! I could not have asked for a better venue to celebrate our union with close family and friends. Micheal and the staff at the Mansion made my day amazing. I was truly impressed by the service. I would recommend everyone to choose the Mansion on Broadway for any of their upcoming events, they are helpful and accommodating! They do an exceptional job at making your event amazing and spectacular based on your needs and wants. I am so appreciative of the staff at the Mansion for helping to make my wedding reception an memorable time for myself and all of my guests!

Profile Picture User4208605, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

everyone at Mansion on Broadway made my dreams come true for our wedding on 10/12/14. they were flexible, accommodating and helpful right from our first meeting. the venue is intimate and romantic, the food is delicious and people are still raving about it. the staff is helpful and awesome. I loved the setup of everything and how the entire wedding flowed. honestly, I could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue/atmosphere for myself. thanks for all your hard work and efforts to make my wedding as perfect as it was!! I will never forget it and hope to have more events at Mansion. You guys are a total pleasure to work with!!!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mansion on Broadway is amazing! The entire staff is easy to work with, kind and helpful through the entire planning process and on the wedding day. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. We talk about the reception to this day, and our guests compliment everything from the look of the Mansion to the high quality service. The wedding party and our guests were very well tended to and comfortable. There are so many beautiful photo opportunities, from the exterior to the elegant staircase. Everything was gorgeously decorated with our requests carefully considered, and the details turned out even better than we had hoped for! If you feel that this could be your venue, book it as soon as possible. We couldn't recommend Mansion on Broadway more!

Profile Picture User3669711, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue, great staff and great food I had a small wedding 60+ people but the venue could easily fit the same again. All my guests had a great time and everyone enjoyed the food. Mike and rosa were very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend the mansion on broadway to anyone. 7000

Profile Picture Ciaran, 7/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

I am a bit late in writing this review but Mike, Mia and staff on the day of were outstanding. From the first meeting to visit the venue and review offerings until the very last minute of the reception they were accommodating and considerate within their capabilities. Mia without question is a superstar that is able to empathize as well as help with solutions, and also give ideas along the way while still maintaining her professionalism. Mike is usually quite busy given the venue's popularity but he isn't too far away from the action and he is VERY present on the day of. The flexibility from a menu, rehearsal and even dropping off/picking up of our items went very well. The kitchen delivered tasty bites from the tasting til the last plate was served and there were no complaints from our guests. Mansion on Broadway is very good about working with your vendors and in my opinion is more than just a venue as they are clearly knowledgeable and willing to help minimize the automatic stresses of planning a wedding and actually seeing all go off without a hitch. Don't be intimidated by great venue. They will work with your budget and give ideas to not blow it. A huge thank you from both the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Rhys, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor

Beginning with Michael followed by Rosa, our retirement party planning went smoothly. They were very attentive, responsive and willing to work with us to achieve the our goal of having a wonderful evening for all. If I could make one suggestion, it would have been much appreciated if there was one point person to assist throughout the event when we needed assistance. That being said, I would wholeheartedly recommend Mansion on Broadway for your next event. Special thanks to you Michael and Rosa!!

Profile Picture Anneliese, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful place for an event. The service on the date of the event was wonderful and they ultimately made our vision a reality. However, they are not the best at getting back to you in a timely fashion, so you have to follow-up.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mansion on Broadway was the perfect venue for our reception. My husband and I were looking for a place that wasnt like a wedding hall. Instead we wanted something that felt warm and more like a home. The Mansion on Broadway had a fire place and is structured like a house. It was exactly what we were looking for. We had a buffet for our reception and the wide variety of food choices was unbelievable! Guests were blown away by the food and the service during the cocktail hour. Both my husband and I were treated very very well throughout the evening. We were given our own personal waitress who catered to our needs. She was incredible! She made sure we were fed which rarely happens at weddings. She also made sure everything was timed well in terms of the first dance, the toast, etc. We couldnt have asked for a more perfect location for our reception. We had our own florist, dessert person and DJ so Im not sure what their preferred vendors are like.

Profile Picture Nadine, 3/20/15, 4 Reviews