Mansion on Broadway Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Dana D. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Great Venue

Mansion on Broadway is a beautiful venue. Michael and his staff are exceptional! I highly recommend Mansion on Broadway for any celebration!
  • Francesca
    Francesca A. Married on 12/04/2021

Winter Wedding Venue

Mansion was the most beautiful venue for our winter wedding! They had lights, fireplaces, and a romantic ambiance. Working with Michael and Rosa was a breeze, the food was amazing, and our guests raved about the location. A true hidden gem in Westchester! I recommend to anyone hosting an event to come here.

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you to make your special day perfect and hope to celebrate more milestones with you! The best of love, health and happiness always!
  • Kevin
    Kevin S. Married on 10/30/2021

"Haunted" Mansion Dream Wedding

Mike and Rosa went above and beyond to help us celebrate our special day! From the very beginning they were accommodating and made us feel at home. They provided stellar space, food, and amenities. There was not one guest who did not have an amazing experience.
  • F
    Florence C. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Venue!

If you are looking for that special venue for your special occasion look no further then The Mansion on Broadway. The Mansion is not only beautifully decorated , but has a romantic atmosphere bringing you back in time. It is spacious and elegant. The service is excellent, and the food is delicious. Go check it out!
    Ana V. Married on 07/02/2021

Accommodatingly wonderful

Between Michael’s immediate responses, Rosa’s attention to detail and Luciana the bartenders help throughout the night it really made our wedding experience one I’ll cherish forever.
    Shamar W. Married on 06/25/2021

This was excellent!!

This venue was extremely professional and organized. I highly recommend this location!!

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Shamar. It was our pleasure helping to make Alanalee's Sweet 16 perfect!
    Alex Married on 06/04/2021

Our June Weding

Food was delicious, the owner Mike and his staff were very accommodating of our needs, they were very flexible with us and excellent customer service, everything is great! The affordable pricing just brought this experience to the next level. The venue itself is well maintained and their set up was already beautiful so we needed minimum decorations. I think if you check other venues when you see Mansion on Broadway not only does it look great, but it is different and that helps set it apart form the rest. Would highly recommend to anyone who looking to book their wedding!

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much Alex and Albina! We are so happy you enjoyed your special day. We wish the best of luck, love, and health to you always!
    Steven G. Married on 05/30/2021

Catholic Priest

We had such a great time. The food was amazing, the service was amazing, the flexibility was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place to people I know.

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you Father Steven and congratulations on your ordination. We wish you the best of luck always!
    Danielle A. Married on 05/15/2021

Above and Beyond! People cannot stop talking about it!

Amazing wedding! My husband and I recently had our wedding at Mansion on Broadway. We cannot thank Michael and his team enough for going above and beyond for us! Having a party venue was great so we didn't have to worry about other weddings going on at the same time! At the Mansion all attention is one you. We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID and they were extremely accommodating. The cocktail hour was set up beautifully and the food is incredible! My husband and I come from Italian families and both sides of family still talk about how amazing the food was!! I cant wait to have my next event there!

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review! It was a pleasure working with you both to make your special day perfect. We wish you the best of luck, love, and health always!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/24/2021

Best wedding ever!

Since the first day we started planning our wedding back in 2018, Mansion on Broadway has provided phenomenal service. Now it is 2021 and our wedding was 10 days ago and not a day goes by that we don’t think or talk about our wedding. It truly was the best day ever and we wish we could go back in time and relive the day! The food was excellent, staff was amazing, the atmosphere is stunning so we didn’t even need a lot of decor, and the location is easy to get to. Working with the team has been easy and fun. My favorite thing about the venue is that it is a single party venue so you don’t have to share with another party. The size was perfect for the amount of guests (78) we had. We definitely recommend Mansion on Broadway!

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kristen! We wish you the best of love, health, and happiness always!
  • Oscar
    Oscar I. Married on 11/08/2020

A shining savior in a pandemi

At the 11th hour, when our upcoming wedding was pretty much canceled, as we wanted to mark 10 years together by getting married, this venue came and saved our special day. Michael and Rosa helped us execute our vision for this day with precision and the upmost professionalism. The food selections, which were plentiful to choose from were all excellent and the waitstaff were courteous, kind, and professional, and made the entire day run smoothly. All this in a venue that was just a block from my now bride’s family home. We highly recommend booking this venue. You won’t regret it.

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the stellar review! It was our pleasure to work with you and Ariel to make your day special. We wish you the best of love, happiness, and health!
  • Ken
    Ken K. Married on 02/02/2020

Best Wedding celebration!

Ling and I had our Wedding Celebration at Mansion on Broadway in February 2020. It was truly a wonderful experience for us, because all we had to do was enjoy our special day. Every detail was handled perfectly, including our special decorations, choice of colors, guest accommodations, arrival of flowers and cake, ceremony set-up, DJ and Photo Booth, outside musicians, bride and groom room, etc etc. All of our guests raved about the food, and all of the staff were so friendly and attentive. Rosa was our hostess, and all of the above was thanks to her. I'm a musician who has worked at many venues, and this was a first-class experience!

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you, Ken and Ling, for your kind words! We loved working with you both and making your celebration exactly what you wanted it to be! Best of Love and Happiness always!
    Gina L. Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing Wedding!

Amazing wedding! My husband and I recently had our wedding at Mansion on Broadway. The Mansion on Broadway gives you the classic feel as soon as you walk though the doors. We cannot thank the owner Michael and Mia enough along with the fabulous Manison staff for making our day unforgettable. We would definitely recommend this venue for anyone looking to have it all! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE FOOD WAS TO DIE FOR!
    Rosa L. Married on 11/30/2019

Dream day come true

This venue delivers what they promise and so much more! Our dream wedding day was perfectly executed by the staff and management here. We would definitely recommend you take a look!
    Christine R. Married on 11/29/2019

Memorable Experience

Just got married in November and my husband and I are so happy we chose to get married at Mansion on Broadway! The experience of planning with this venue was seamless from beginning to end. We worked mainly with Mia up until the wedding who was always helpful and reassuring that things would go well. We used the outdoor ceremony space, which was beautifully decorated. We got really lucky with beautiful weather that day too. Mia and the wonderful staff worked with us regarding the flow of the day and timeline. The food was amazing and our guests continued to rave about the overall experience, which was unlike anything they had experienced at other weddings. The personal touch my husband and I received on our special day was UNFORGETTABLE! I could not have envisioned a better wedding. Thank you Michael, Rosa, and Mia for all that you have done for us!
    Donna D. Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent venue, excellent service and cuisine.

We had a formal but intimate event at Mansion on Broadway and it was by far one of the best events we've ever had. We received so many compliments about the atmosphere, ambiance and service but especially about the food! It was magnificently prepared, delicious and in abundance. The staff worked extremely well with our deejay, videographer and photographer making for a seamless event. This is our third event at the venue but first under this management and each event has been better than the prior one. We highly recommend Mansion on Broadway for your event.

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Donna! We enjoyed working with you and making your son's graduation event perfect. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding 10.12.19

From the moment we met Michael, the owner and Mya the wedding planner we knew this was the place for us. It truly is a unique, beautiful and amazing space. Michael, Mya and his team were so flexible with us and made our day special. The guests won’t stop talking about how delicious the food was and how gorgeous everything looked. Michael really made us feel like family and was there for the entire event, even spending some time with us. It was such a personalized experience from start to finish and words can’t describe how grateful my husband and I are. Thank you guys for everything!
    John M. Married on 09/29/2019

Magnificent

Mike, Rosa and Mia were amazing to my wife and I. There food was unbelievable, the service was amazing. They made our wedding become a dream come true. The people that work there are amazing and helped my guest get what I need.
  • MaryAnn
    Maryann Z. Married on 09/14/2019

Mansion on Broadway is outstanding!!

I hosted my daughter's wedding on Saturday at Mansion on Broadway and I just had to tell everyone what a wonderful job they did. Michael, Mia and Rosa created an extraordinary event. The venue is beautiful, the food was above and beyond what I expected. The service was on point. Everyone had a fantastic time. I would recommend Mansion on Broadway to everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You helped make memories for a lifetime. Mary Ann
    Michelle C. Married on 09/13/2019

Elegant & Amazing!

I was recently married at Mansion on Broadway on September 13th. As this was my second time being married I wanted something laid back, casual but elegant and tastefully done. The moment I met with Michael and Mia I felt very comfortable and knew this was the place for me. Michael had a tasting going on at the venue that evening and invited my fiancé and I. The food was amazing and we left a deposit that evening and booked on the spot. The night of our wedding ran very smoothly. The staff was on point and again the food did not disappoint! The feel of the evening was amazing and I cannot thank Mia enough for making sure everything was perfect. Also, the gentleman who ran the floor, Christian was very accommodating and did a great job. Thanks again for making our wedding so special! We look forward to booking other events with you in the future.

Phil A. Married on 08/11/2019

Everything that We Imagined!

From the moment that my wife and I walked in the door to check out the Mansion, we just knew that this was our venue. I can't say enough about the customer service. Mia was fantastic throughout the whole planning process. Nothing slips through the cracks with her! Michael and his staff blew us away on the day of the wedding!!! I've lost count of how many compliments that I received about how beautiful the venue was. And the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding. We're so blown away and grateful. Thank you so much to the entire Mansion on Broadway staff for the evening of a lifetime. We will be back again soon!
    Steffany C. Married on 04/20/2019

Masquerade Sweet 16

Fabulous venue and all staff was very helpful and accommodating. Food was very good and my guests were happy with everything.
    Missy Married on 04/14/2019

Baby Shower

Threw an amazing Baby Shower at Mansion On Broadway this past weekend. Sunday Brunch was the perfect choice! Food was delicious, place looked amazing and everyone was impressed! The staff was sooo helpful which took a lot of stress off. If your looking to host an event this is the spot. Just stop in and check it out. A hidden gem for sure. I will be back.

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Missy! Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and helping to make the baby shower perfect. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Jenndruk Married on 02/09/2019

The best wedding ever!

Michael and his team of professionals will make sure your day is perfect! From the first meeting we got a feeling that we could trust them and work with them to plan a wedding that was right for us. From the smallest question to the biggest request they were always sure to answer and to provide the information we needed. Michael told us day one that no other venue would beat their food and he was right. They make everything in house, they work with you on special requests, and our guests are STILL talking about the food and the venue. Amazing! Thank you SO much we enjoyed everything and are so glad we chose the Mansion for our wedding.

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenn & Felix. We were so happy to make your day everything you dreamed of! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best of luck, love, and happiness to you always!