Mansion on Broadway Reviews

Mansion on Broadway 5
Mansion on Broadway 6
Mansion on Broadway 7

Donna Daly Bisignano · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent venue, excellent service and cuisine.

We had a formal but intimate event at Mansion on Broadway and it was by far one of the best events we've ever had. We received so many compliments about the atmosphere, ambiance and service but especially about the food! It was magnificently prepared, delicious and in abundance. The staff worked extremely well with our deejay, videographer and photographer making for a seamless event. This is our third event at the venue but first under this management and each event has been better than the prior one. We highly recommend Mansion on Broadway for your event.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Donna! We enjoyed working with you and making your son's graduation event perfect. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Steffany Cabrera · Married on 04/20/2019

Masquerade Sweet 16

Fabulous venue and all staff was very helpful and accommodating. Food was very good and my guests were happy with everything.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Mansion on Broadway 8
    Mansion on Broadway 9
    Mansion on Broadway 10
    Mansion on Broadway 11

Missy · Married on 04/14/2019

Baby Shower

Threw an amazing Baby Shower at Mansion On Broadway this past weekend. Sunday Brunch was the perfect choice! Food was delicious, place looked amazing and everyone was impressed! The staff was sooo helpful which took a lot of stress off. If your looking to host an event this is the spot. Just stop in and check it out. A hidden gem for sure. I will be back.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Missy! Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and helping to make the baby shower perfect. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jenndruk · Married on 02/09/2019

The best wedding ever!

Michael and his team of professionals will make sure your day is perfect! From the first meeting we got a feeling that we could trust them and work with them to plan a wedding that was right for us. From the smallest question to the biggest request they were always sure to answer and to provide the information we needed. Michael told us day one that no other venue would beat their food and he was right. They make everything in house, they work with you on special requests, and our guests are STILL talking about the food and the venue. Amazing! Thank you SO much we enjoyed everything and are so glad we chose the Mansion for our wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Mansion on Broadway 12

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenn & Felix. We were so happy to make your day everything you dreamed of! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best of luck, love, and happiness to you always!

Kerri · Married on 10/27/2018

Oct 27th Wedding

The Mansion on Broadway was the perfect place for my wedding! From the decor to the food and service, everything was amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2018

JL · Married on 10/06/2018

My daughter and new son-in-law were married at Mansion on Broadway, and it truly was a perfect affair! Michael and his staff (including Mia, Rosa and Rachael) did everything possible to make our day special. They were a pleasure to work with, the place looked beautiful, the food was really delicious, and I can't say enough about their professionalism and the extraordinary way they got it all done. AFFORDABLE ELEGANCE...that's what we wanted, but we got so much more. Thank you to everyone at Mansion on Broadway! If you want a special day, the team at Mansion on Broadway to will make your dream wedding a reality! They did it for us, now we have happy memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family to make Andrea's and Mike's day perfect! We wish them a lifetime full of happiness, health, and prosperity!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely stunning day! I can’t thank Mansion on Broadways staff enough. Food, decor, detail and helpful staff made our event truly special and very smooth. I highly recommend hosting any event here. I can’t wait to throw another party!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Mansion on Broadway 13
    Mansion on Broadway 14
    Mansion on Broadway 15

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Alex & Michael! It was a pleasure working with you to make your engagement party such a great event. We wish you both the best of health and happiness in your married life!

Eilish · Married on 09/14/2018

We cannot thank Michael, Rosa and their staff enough for making our daughter's Sweet 16 a night to remember! They made planning the party easy by offering so many options and suggestions. The rooms were decorated beautifully and the cocktail hour, dinner and desserts were wonderful! Our guests continuously complemented us on the food. The entire staff was very professional and helpful, checking in with us throughout the evening to make sure everything was being handled as we wanted. We had an amazing evening that exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend the Mansion on Broadway!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Eilish! It was our pleasure to work with you to make Shannon's Sweet 16 everything she envisioned. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 06/16/2018

A little over a month ago we returned to Mansion on Broadway for the second time! Even though my younger daughter wanted to have her Sweet 16 celebration at a different venue we visited several catering halls in the area but none of them would allow us to celebrate on a Saturday in June. I convinced my daughter to look at Mansion again and once she did she fell in love with everything about it! Rosa and Mike were so easy to work with and they did everything they could to make Olivia's celebration unique! The Mansion is so elegant and spacious! I love that you are the only party, there is plenty of parking, the outdoor space is lovely and the food is very good!! Thanks again for helping my family celebrate Olivia's special day! You and your team at the Mansion are awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Mansion on Broadway 23
    Mansion on Broadway 24
    Mansion on Broadway 25

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy we could make Olivia's Sweet 16 everything she wanted it to be and look forward to working with your family again to host more of your milestone events! Thanks for choosing Mansion on Broadway again!

Lenore · event on 06/05/2018

This was our second time having our end of the year/ retirement party at the Mansion on Broadway. We enjoyed great service, amazing food and the planning was professional and helpful. Many of our members and guests who attended greeted me the next day with the most positive feed back. We can't wait to plan next years event.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sophia · Married on 05/23/2018

This venue is truly a hidden treasure, from the moment I walked in it stole my heart , the intimacy that it provided was just what I was looking for . Michael, truly made it happen for us from start to finish ! Special thanks to Mia & Rosa for seeing us through this joyest time . Staff , food , drinks & all was a hit , Money well spent .

Sent on 05/29/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

We are so happy we could make your day perfect! You and Arlin were a pleasure to work with. We wish you the best of love, health, and happiness!

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

The service was incredible and the staff was very professional and accommodated every need. We originally had an outdoor ceremony planned at the Mansion but because of weather it had to move indoors and it was done so beautifully that my wife & I couldn’t have pictured our wedding day any other way!

The food was incredible. The turn around time in the reception hall to change the room from the setup of the ceremony to the reception was quick and very well decorated.

The price of the entire event was affordable and they are very flexible to work with you.

I can’t say enough about them! Thank you Mansion on Broadway, you were amazing and made my wife & I’s wedding day better than we could’ve imagined!

Mia and Rosa were both so helpful the entire process from the first day we met with them up until the wedding day. They are so good at what they do and took so much stress off my wife. They are amazing and you can tell they are passionate about what they do! They treat you like it’s their own wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Stephanie · event on 03/03/2018

The staff at mansion was so attentive, the service was exceptional! Would have another event here.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Christy · event on 03/02/2018

It was a pleasure doing business with Michael and the entire staff at The Mansion. Our daughter’s Sweet 16 was an amazing evening from start to finish. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff was fantastic. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Andrea · event on 02/14/2018

Rosa, Michael and the entire staff at Mansion on Broadway were extremely easy to work with throughout the entire process. The quality of the food was excellent and the service was outstanding!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We loved working with your group and hope to work with you again on future events!

Susan · event on 01/28/2018

So great and accommodating! I had no, zero complaints from my guests that day; Only many many compliments. Several said they wanted to have their event at the Mansion on Broadway they loved it so much!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you, Susan! It was a pleasure hosting the 90th Surprise Birthday Party! Many blessings to you and your family!

Donna · event on 12/20/2017

Easy and professional, the event was spectacular! We created our own centerpieces and the room looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Donna! It was a pleasure working with you and Debbie to make the Wallauer Holiday Event spectacular! Hope to see you again soon!

Angela · event on 10/13/2017

Michael and the whole Mansion on Broadway Staff provided excellent service and delicious food for my daughter's Sweet 16. We had such a fabulous evening, largely due to their amazing staff, food, talent and support.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Angela! Many thanks for the 5-star rating and for choosing Mansion on Broadway for your event! We are happy and proud we can make your vision a reality!

Debbie · event on 09/30/2017

Entire staff is friendly, polite, and attentive. Food is delicious and displayed in a nice manner. One event at a time. Great location - right off highway and near train station. Plenty parking. Great place for any celebration.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Debbie! Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help make your parents' 50th Anniversary celebration perfect. Many blessings and happiness to them in the next 50 years!

Dayatra · Married on 09/24/2017

On January 1St 2017 I went on my journey as any bride would to find there perfect place to make that magical day a memorable one and on that day Mansion on Broadway was that place. From the time reviewed it online then came in person this was the place I wanted to make my wedding a memorable one. The service, food, elegance met my expectations times 10 and I will definitely do business with Mike and his wonderful team at Mansion again.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and great review! The staff at Mansion on Broadway strives to make each and every couple's day perfect! Glad we were able to help you create your perfect day! Best of luck and happiness always!

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about this location. Everything was absolutely perfect and exactly the way I pictured it. We got so many compliments on the food and the space and service. Mia, Rosa and Michael were all absolutely wonderful and so on top of everything throughout the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sandra & John! You were a pleasure to work with, and we are happy that we were able to make your day perfect!

Theresa · event on 08/19/2017

I recently hosted a surprise birthday party at the Mansion and the event was flawless!

For me, when it comes to hosting a party at a venue it really comes down to service. The team at the Mansion is exceptional! They orchestrated the surprise, and kept the party moving along to include time for dinner, dancing, and dessert. Mia and Austin really took charge, so I could just enjoy the party with my family and friends.

The venue is gorgeous, add candles and flowers and you have an elegant reception. The Mansion has a large parking lot which accommodated all of our out of town guests who drove hours to attend the party.

The food was delicious! Compliments to the chef! They were able to accommodate a guest who needed a gluten free dinner, which was very much appreciated.

Overall we were very pleased with the service, and food we received! Host your celebration at the Mansion - We did and will have lifelong memories because of it!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled we were a part of making your mother's surprise birthday celebration a wonderful affair for all! Much health and happiness to her and all of you always!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

From the beginning to the end of our wedding celebration Michael, Mia and Rosa were extraordinary!!! I drove by Mansion on Broadway a year before I even thought of getting married and knew that was the venue I wanted to celebrate my wedding in. A year almost to the day the my fiancé and I booked our date. It was my dream venue and Michael was so gracious to work with us on making my dream a reality. We are extremely happy we choose Mansion on Broadway. Mia was amazing, she made my vision a reality. Michael stayed with us the entire night and we felt very well taken care of. Our wedding was the only even at the venue which was very important for me. We had the best wedding and I look forward to celebrating future events at Mansion!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Hi Jennifer,
    It was a pleasure working with you to make your dream wedding become reality! We are glad your day and your Mansion on Broadway experience was everything you wanted and more! Good luck to you both as you start your married life!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Great food, excellent service, value for money and a very nice venue. All my guests were very happy, mike and rosa were very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this venue. I only had 65 guests but the venue would easily accommodate twice that number.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for your review, Rachel! And thank you for choosing Mansion on Broadway for your special day. We are happy and proud that you had the day of your dreams and hope to see you again! Best of luck and happiness always!