Mansion on Broadway Reviews

52 | White Plains, NY

52 Reviews for Mansion on Broadway

Gina Lafaro · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Wedding!

Amazing wedding! My husband and I recently had our wedding at Mansion on Broadway. The Mansion on Broadway gives you the classic feel as soon as you walk though the doors. We cannot thank the owner Michael and Mia enough along with the fabulous Manison staff for making our day unforgettable. We would definitely recommend this venue for anyone looking to have it all! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE FOOD WAS TO DIE FOR!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Ken

Ken Kraut · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Wedding celebration!

Ling and I had our Wedding Celebration at Mansion on Broadway in February 2020. It was truly a wonderful experience for us, because all we had to do was enjoy our special day. Every detail was handled perfectly, including our special decorations, choice of colors, guest accommodations, arrival of flowers and cake, ceremony set-up, DJ and Photo Booth, outside musicians, bride and groom room, etc etc. All of our guests raved about the food, and all of the staff were so friendly and attentive. Rosa was our hostess, and all of the above was thanks to her. I'm a musician who has worked at many venues, and this was a first-class experience!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you, Ken and Ling, for your kind words! We loved working with you both and making your celebration exactly what you wanted it to be! Best of Love and Happiness always!

Rosa Lagana · Married on 11/30/2019

Dream day come true

This venue delivers what they promise and so much more! Our dream wedding day was perfectly executed by the staff and management here. We would definitely recommend you take a look!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Christine Russo · Married on 11/29/2019

Memorable Experience

Just got married in November and my husband and I are so happy we chose to get married at Mansion on Broadway! The experience of planning with this venue was seamless from beginning to end. We worked mainly with Mia up until the wedding who was always helpful and reassuring that things would go well. We used the outdoor ceremony space, which was beautifully decorated. We got really lucky with beautiful weather that day too. Mia and the wonderful staff worked with us regarding the flow of the day and timeline. The food was amazing and our guests continued to rave about the overall experience, which was unlike anything they had experienced at other weddings. The personal touch my husband and I received on our special day was UNFORGETTABLE! I could not have envisioned a better wedding. Thank you Michael, Rosa, and Mia for all that you have done for us!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Donna Daly Bisignano · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent venue, excellent service and cuisine.

We had a formal but intimate event at Mansion on Broadway and it was by far one of the best events we've ever had. We received so many compliments about the atmosphere, ambiance and service but especially about the food! It was magnificently prepared, delicious and in abundance. The staff worked extremely well with our deejay, videographer and photographer making for a seamless event. This is our third event at the venue but first under this management and each event has been better than the prior one. We highly recommend Mansion on Broadway for your event.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Donna! We enjoyed working with you and making your son's graduation event perfect. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding 10.12.19

From the moment we met Michael, the owner and Mya the wedding planner we knew this was the place for us. It truly is a unique, beautiful and amazing space. Michael, Mya and his team were so flexible with us and made our day special. The guests won’t stop talking about how delicious the food was and how gorgeous everything looked. Michael really made us feel like family and was there for the entire event, even spending some time with us. It was such a personalized experience from start to finish and words can’t describe how grateful my husband and I are. Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2019

John Muller · Married on 09/29/2019

Magnificent

Mike, Rosa and Mia were amazing to my wife and I. There food was unbelievable, the service was amazing. They made our wedding become a dream come true. The people that work there are amazing and helped my guest get what I need.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • MaryAnn

Maryann Zeolla · Married on 09/14/2019

Mansion on Broadway is outstanding!!

I hosted my daughter's wedding on Saturday at Mansion on Broadway and I just had to tell everyone what a wonderful job they did. Michael, Mia and Rosa created an extraordinary event. The venue is beautiful, the food was above and beyond what I expected. The service was on point. Everyone had a fantastic time. I would recommend Mansion on Broadway to everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You helped make memories for a lifetime. Mary Ann

Sent on 09/16/2019

Michelle Clark · Married on 09/13/2019

Elegant & Amazing!

I was recently married at Mansion on Broadway on September 13th. As this was my second time being married I wanted something laid back, casual but elegant and tastefully done. The moment I met with Michael and Mia I felt very comfortable and knew this was the place for me. Michael had a tasting going on at the venue that evening and invited my fiancé and I. The food was amazing and we left a deposit that evening and booked on the spot. The night of our wedding ran very smoothly. The staff was on point and again the food did not disappoint! The feel of the evening was amazing and I cannot thank Mia enough for making sure everything was perfect. Also, the gentleman who ran the floor, Christian was very accommodating and did a great job. Thanks again for making our wedding so special! We look forward to booking other events with you in the future.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Phil Amato · Married on 08/11/2019

Everything that We Imagined!

From the moment that my wife and I walked in the door to check out the Mansion, we just knew that this was our venue. I can't say enough about the customer service. Mia was fantastic throughout the whole planning process. Nothing slips through the cracks with her! Michael and his staff blew us away on the day of the wedding!!! I've lost count of how many compliments that I received about how beautiful the venue was. And the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding. We're so blown away and grateful. Thank you so much to the entire Mansion on Broadway staff for the evening of a lifetime. We will be back again soon!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Steffany Cabrera · Married on 04/20/2019

Masquerade Sweet 16

Fabulous venue and all staff was very helpful and accommodating. Food was very good and my guests were happy with everything.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Missy · Married on 04/14/2019

Baby Shower

Threw an amazing Baby Shower at Mansion On Broadway this past weekend. Sunday Brunch was the perfect choice! Food was delicious, place looked amazing and everyone was impressed! The staff was sooo helpful which took a lot of stress off. If your looking to host an event this is the spot. Just stop in and check it out. A hidden gem for sure. I will be back.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Missy! Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and helping to make the baby shower perfect. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jenndruk · Married on 02/09/2019

The best wedding ever!

Michael and his team of professionals will make sure your day is perfect! From the first meeting we got a feeling that we could trust them and work with them to plan a wedding that was right for us. From the smallest question to the biggest request they were always sure to answer and to provide the information we needed. Michael told us day one that no other venue would beat their food and he was right. They make everything in house, they work with you on special requests, and our guests are STILL talking about the food and the venue. Amazing! Thank you SO much we enjoyed everything and are so glad we chose the Mansion for our wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenn & Felix. We were so happy to make your day everything you dreamed of! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best of luck, love, and happiness to you always!

Kerri · Married on 10/27/2018

Oct 27th Wedding

The Mansion on Broadway was the perfect place for my wedding! From the decor to the food and service, everything was amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2018

JL · Married on 10/06/2018

My daughter and new son-in-law were married at Mansion on Broadway, and it truly was a perfect affair! Michael and his staff (including Mia, Rosa and Rachael) did everything possible to make our day special. They were a pleasure to work with, the place looked beautiful, the food was really delicious, and I can't say enough about their professionalism and the extraordinary way they got it all done. AFFORDABLE ELEGANCE...that's what we wanted, but we got so much more. Thank you to everyone at Mansion on Broadway! If you want a special day, the team at Mansion on Broadway to will make your dream wedding a reality! They did it for us, now we have happy memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family to make Andrea's and Mike's day perfect! We wish them a lifetime full of happiness, health, and prosperity!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely stunning day! I can’t thank Mansion on Broadways staff enough. Food, decor, detail and helpful staff made our event truly special and very smooth. I highly recommend hosting any event here. I can’t wait to throw another party!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Alex & Michael! It was a pleasure working with you to make your engagement party such a great event. We wish you both the best of health and happiness in your married life!

Eilish · Married on 09/14/2018

We cannot thank Michael, Rosa and their staff enough for making our daughter's Sweet 16 a night to remember! They made planning the party easy by offering so many options and suggestions. The rooms were decorated beautifully and the cocktail hour, dinner and desserts were wonderful! Our guests continuously complemented us on the food. The entire staff was very professional and helpful, checking in with us throughout the evening to make sure everything was being handled as we wanted. We had an amazing evening that exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend the Mansion on Broadway!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Eilish! It was our pleasure to work with you to make Shannon's Sweet 16 everything she envisioned. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 06/16/2018

A little over a month ago we returned to Mansion on Broadway for the second time! Even though my younger daughter wanted to have her Sweet 16 celebration at a different venue we visited several catering halls in the area but none of them would allow us to celebrate on a Saturday in June. I convinced my daughter to look at Mansion again and once she did she fell in love with everything about it! Rosa and Mike were so easy to work with and they did everything they could to make Olivia's celebration unique! The Mansion is so elegant and spacious! I love that you are the only party, there is plenty of parking, the outdoor space is lovely and the food is very good!! Thanks again for helping my family celebrate Olivia's special day! You and your team at the Mansion are awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy we could make Olivia's Sweet 16 everything she wanted it to be and look forward to working with your family again to host more of your milestone events! Thanks for choosing Mansion on Broadway again!

Lenore · event on: 06/05/2018

This was our second time having our end of the year/ retirement party at the Mansion on Broadway. We enjoyed great service, amazing food and the planning was professional and helpful. Many of our members and guests who attended greeted me the next day with the most positive feed back. We can't wait to plan next years event.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sophia · Married on 05/23/2018

This venue is truly a hidden treasure, from the moment I walked in it stole my heart , the intimacy that it provided was just what I was looking for . Michael, truly made it happen for us from start to finish ! Special thanks to Mia & Rosa for seeing us through this joyest time . Staff , food , drinks & all was a hit , Money well spent .

Sent on 05/29/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

We are so happy we could make your day perfect! You and Arlin were a pleasure to work with. We wish you the best of love, health, and happiness!

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

The service was incredible and the staff was very professional and accommodated every need. We originally had an outdoor ceremony planned at the Mansion but because of weather it had to move indoors and it was done so beautifully that my wife & I couldn’t have pictured our wedding day any other way!

The food was incredible. The turn around time in the reception hall to change the room from the setup of the ceremony to the reception was quick and very well decorated.

The price of the entire event was affordable and they are very flexible to work with you.

I can’t say enough about them! Thank you Mansion on Broadway, you were amazing and made my wife & I’s wedding day better than we could’ve imagined!

Mia and Rosa were both so helpful the entire process from the first day we met with them up until the wedding day. They are so good at what they do and took so much stress off my wife. They are amazing and you can tell they are passionate about what they do! They treat you like it’s their own wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Stephanie · event on: 03/03/2018

The staff at mansion was so attentive, the service was exceptional! Would have another event here.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Christy · event on: 03/02/2018

It was a pleasure doing business with Michael and the entire staff at The Mansion. Our daughter’s Sweet 16 was an amazing evening from start to finish. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff was fantastic. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Andrea · event on: 02/14/2018

Rosa, Michael and the entire staff at Mansion on Broadway were extremely easy to work with throughout the entire process. The quality of the food was excellent and the service was outstanding!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We loved working with your group and hope to work with you again on future events!

Susan · event on: 01/28/2018

So great and accommodating! I had no, zero complaints from my guests that day; Only many many compliments. Several said they wanted to have their event at the Mansion on Broadway they loved it so much!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you, Susan! It was a pleasure hosting the 90th Surprise Birthday Party! Many blessings to you and your family!