Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Reviews

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 7
  • Nodyia

Nodyia · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfect for Rustic Wedding 10/10/2020

My FH knows the owner of the venue, he invited us to his New Years party we had a lot of fun he took care of us the whole night what ever we wanted we got. I told my FH it would be great if he has a barn like place come to find out he did. We went to visit and it was perfect. EXACTLY what we were looking for. Our wedding is Rustic and Maneeley's fits PERFECTLY!!! We booked them that same day! WEDDING 10/10/2020

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 9
  • Katie

Katie Oliver · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Venue By Far

We could not have asked for a better wedding day at Maneeley's Grand Lodge. I had stumbled upon Maneeley's on Facebook back in 2017 when I was looking for a rustic barn feel (with A/C!!), and I'm so thankful I did. From the beginning of planning with Sandy back in August 2017 to the day of, she was so patient and kind with us. On the day of, Sandy, Logan, and Dennis were so attentive to us throughout the entire day. We had nothing to worry about knowing that Sandy and Logan had everything planned down to the minute. Our guests raved about the food, drinks, service, and fun! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Corinne · Married on 07/05/2019

Would Recommend to Anyone!

Maneeley's made our day better than we could have ever imagined! They took care of everything with the precision and knowledge of a company who is ready for any situation. We were blown away by their all inclusive yet reasonable pricing! The staff was so helpful and treated us like their only priority. We not only did our ceremony and reception with them, we also had them cater BBQ's at our house the day before and after the wedding. Our guests haven't stopped talking about the venue, the food, and the experience of our wedding weekend - a lot of which has to be credited to Maneeley's. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Monica M · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly amazing! So easy to work with living so far away.

I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for that rustic theme for a great price! They do so much of the work with the food, cake, decor and set up. I couldn’t have been more happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Kara · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

After looking at this venue I knew that I wanted my wedding here. The location is beautiful! Sandy and Rebecca and all of the staff were extremely helpful and worked with us to make our wedding a dream come true. The decor was exactly what I wanted and the food was delicious. So many of our guests have told us this was the most beautiful wedding they’ve been to. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 14
  • Joanna

Joanna Borrero · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Venue

I'm glad we decided to go with Maneeley's as our wedding venue this past June. We had our Ceremony on site which took place outside and had our Reception in the Grand Ball Room, everything exceeded our expectations. Sandy was amazing and very flexible with scheduling appointments throughout the entire process.It was impressive how much is included in the packages. The food was amazing, the staff were great and ensured everything went smoothly the entire time.If you're considering Maneeley's as your venue ,book it its worth it!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Maneeleys was absolutely amazing. The venue was perfect, the service and staff was amazing! We feel we got more than our money's worth by choosing Maneeley's! Sandy and Rebecca made the planning process so easy and were very attentive throughout the entire process. The day of we had Logan, who made sure we never needed anything that night! He was amazing! Absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 19
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 20

Mae L · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply the best!

Sandy and Rebecca were my saving grace during the wedding planning process. They knew exactly what I was invisioning and executed it. They made me feel so at ease and made everything so easy.
    When the wedding day came I felt like a star. I had an amazing attendant named Logan who always made sure me and my groom were taken care of the entire night! I am still getting compliments from guests raving about how good the food was and home beautiful and romantic the decor was!
    It was an intimate wedding but maneeleys went the extra mile to make us feel so important and special.
    Thank you so much to everyone at maneeleys who made my day so memorable!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Karen Stoj · Married on 05/25/2019

It is all in the Details!

Sandy and her team are all about the details you never even knew you needed! This ended up making the big day even more magical for us! I LOVED having so many colors and decorations to work with and they had someone taking care of us every step of the way in the planning stage aaa well as the big day.
    We have a lot of food allergies as well and needed a lot of accommodations everything was made correctly 100%, which was amazing!
    The professionalism of everyone was really beyond compare I felt very special during the entire process but most importantly during our big day. I highly suggest the Grand Lodge to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous place that photographs great and to just let loose and have fun!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 21

Nina · Married on 05/17/2019

The most amazing venue

The staff at maneeleys went above and beyond to make my wedding experience the very best! The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious!! Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 22
  • Q

Quentesia Guinyard · Married on 04/06/2019

The Brooks Wedding

Fantastic! Sandy was our coordinator and she delivered everything she promised! Our day was nothing short of amazing! The staff was awesome & I thank them all for treating our guest exceptionally well!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 23

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

on behalf on myself and the entire staff we thank you both for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day
    god bless
    Sandy
  • Nadja

Nadja · Married on 09/21/2018

It Was Truly The Best Day Ever

We had our Ceremony and Reception at The Grand Lodge and everything from the first meeting to the day of the wedding went without a hitch. Sandy was so helpful from day one. She was always quick to answer any questions we had. She made the entire experience stress free and Sandy was extremely organized and made sure to go over everything, even details that we hadn't thought of to make the entire day go with easy. Rebecca was extremely helpful during Rehearsal and the day of the Wedding day made sure that everything was running smoothly and that we had no worries and just enjoyed our day. Our guest can't stop raving about how amazing the food and service was and how beautiful the venue and grounds were. Even our signature drink created by Maneeley's was a huge hit. We honestly had the best day ever thanks to Sandy, Rebecca, and all the staff at Maneeley's. We still can't believe how beautiful everything looked and how perfect the day was. They went above and beyond what we imagined and hoped for our day. We are truly grateful to everyone at Maneeley's. We highly recommend!!! They also hosted two other weddings we have been to and those weddings were wonderful as well. Truly take a chance to check them out, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 24

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding on 9/15/18 in the ballroom. The minute I visited Maneeley's, I fell in love and knew I wanted to get married there. Sandy was a pleasure to work with over the last 2 years of planning. She was so supportive and attentive throughout the process and the day of. The bridal tasting they hold in March is also great. All of the staff was so helpful and kind the day of the wedding. The whole set up of the ballroom was just amazing and everything I dreamed of!!! I would recommend Maneeley's to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2018

Sandy and her team were so amazing, we can not say enough positive things about them. Throughout the whole wedding planning process Sandy was very professional, responded right away to any questions we had, and super accommodating since we lived over an hour away from the venue. She really helped make the whole process fun and relaxed and genuinely wanted us to be happy with every element of our day. During our wedding Rebecca and Logan were truly amazing. They were super attentive to our needs. Always made sure we had a full drink in hand and made sure we had plenty of food to eat. We really can't say anything negative about all of the waitstaff as they were amazing to us and our guests as well. We got married in the Grand Lodge on 9/14/18 and the venue is absolutely breathtaking. We received compliments the entire night from our guests with how beautiful everything was and they could not believe a place like this exists in Connecticut. This venue really is a hidden gem! We went with the buffet option and the food was delicious. Our guests kept talking about how much food there was and how they didn't eat anything they didn't like as it was all very delicious. We also had the mashed potato bar and they were served in little mason jars which complimented the venues theme and our guests loved it. Our wedding truly was perfect in every way and we can not recommend Maneeley's enough! If you are looking for something different, rustic, elegant, and beautiful the Grand Lodge will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 25
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 26
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 27
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 28
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 29
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 30

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

We had our wedding at Maneeleys on 7/7/18 and we had the best time. Sandy, Rebecca, and Bruce were amazing to work with. They were easy to communicate with and allowed us to do whatever we wanted to make our day perfect. It was the best day and I highly recommend this venue. The grounds were beautiful too!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend the Lodge at Maneeley's for a wedding or any other event! The venue is beautiful. There were so many different photo opportunities both inside and outside on the grounds. The food was also phenomenal. We served it buffet style and all of our guests said they loved the food! The staff is so kind and accommodating. I have a gluten allergy and they worked with me to ensure I had plenty of food to eat. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 36
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 37
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 38

Christina · Married on 06/24/2018

Maneeley's was outstanding and delivered in every aspect for our wedding day. From the first meeting to the end of the event, I cannot think of one thing that they could have done differently.
    Sandy is phenomenal, super responsive and informative. We did not have a wedding coordinator throughout the process, and so I inquired about many logistics and general wedding "stuff", she was so patient and kind throughout it all. I was never made to feel like a bother (even though I changed my mind about a couple things through the process). We even had a gift given to us the day before the wedding that we just showed up with and they were happy to incorporate it into the décor!
    Bruce's commitment to his company is evident in all that he does. Tehre is no job too big or too small for him to make certain his venue is top knotch.
    The day of the wedding, I felt like I was a princess being fawned over. Any time I could even think of something that could be helpful, Maneeley's crew was already there thinking of and doing it. I couldn't believe how EASY they made the day, and moreso, how IMPORTANT my husband and I were made to feel on our special day. They really know how to roll out the red carpet.
    As a matter of fact, my younger sister will be getting married in a couple years, and she had thought her mind was made up on a DIY wedding venue, but she said Maneeley's may have just made her change her mind seeing how seamless they made the day go.
    This business has very strong work ethics and has a conviction to provide excellent service. I cannot say enough good things about Sandy, Bruce, Rachel, Sonja and the rest of the crew. Absolutely AWESOME!
    And, that's just the people!! The grounds are beautiful and how they decorate the pergola is gorgeous. We had our reception in the lodge and received so many compliments on the beauty of it.
    I'd be remiss to not mention the food, which is fantastic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 39
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 40
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 41
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 42
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 43
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 44

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Maneeley's made our wedding incredible in every way! Every detail was taken care of leading up to, and on our wedding day. Even though we lived more than 2 hours away the wedding planning process with Maneeley's was so easy! Sandy was always flexible and available for meetings and made sure to answer any and all of our questions, even answering e-mails after-hours. Maneeley's also will go above and beyond to make your wedding day stress-free: We had an incident on the highway on the way to our rehearsal where our windshield got smashed. The staff at Maneeley's was right on top of it calling local businesses for us to see who could replace it on short notice so we didn't have to worry about it on our wedding day! That's great service! All of our guests had an amazing time and are still raving about the food. Thanks to all the staff at Maneeley's for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

You guys include/offer SO much decor. Brides and grooms should really take advantage of this because it saves a lot of money.

Thank you SO much again. I am so happy we chose Maneeley’s. You made our day stress free. Everything was perfect. Everyone was so easy to work with. Maneeley’s is truly the best!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2018

From the beginning, Sandy was amazing to work with. My now husband was deployed the entire wedding planning process so Sandy and the entire Maneeleys team stepped in to make sure my wedding was everything I could have imagined. There were a few minor mishaps with other vendors I used and Sandy came to the rescue yet again to make sure I wasn’t stressing about anything that could be fixed. I would choose them 100 times over again! Thank you Maneeleys!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing venue, amazing coordinator/event planner and staff, and beyond amazing food! It's been over a month and ppl are still talking about how delicious the food was and how nicely set up the lodge was. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in a rustic:barn like setting.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kennen · Married on 05/26/2018

We can’t thank Sandy enough for all of her hard work and thoughtfulness for our wedding day! From day 1, she helped us through all of our stressful moments. Her responsiveness was truly amazing. Thank you Sandy!

Love,
    Kennen and Tim

Sent on 04/21/2018

Tanya · Married on 05/05/2018

AMAZING and affordable! Sandy was hands down the best to work with. The food was delicious and my guests left full! My guests never had to wait for a drink. Donna the wedding corrdinator for the night never skipped a beat! If anyone is in the Hartford area and is looking for a wedding venue Maneeleys is the place! Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Beth · Married on 01/24/2018

We used the bereavement catering menu. Everyone was very professional and supportive. The food was awesome and fresh. The person that served us was by herself and I was surprised since she did the work of multiple people. I really expected to see 2 or 3 people there working so hats off to her. The leftovers were given to us so it was really nice not to have to come home and cook since we were mentally drained. Normally we do the food ourselves so it was really nice not to have to worry about all the cooking while trying to deal with the other arrangements. The price was reasonable and they were extremely accommodating. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the same situations.

Sent on 01/24/2018