Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Ab
    Bethany Getting married on 09/10/2022
    Thank you so much for all you hard work in making my wedding the day of my dreams!!
  • Marisa
    Marisa H. Married on 06/05/2022

Mylrea Wedding

Sandy and her staff were AMAZING they made my fairy tale wedding come true and I would 10/10 recommend them to everyone, I live in Hawaii and Sandy worked with me on the time change and made sure to make me feel like a priority. She had amazing recommendations on decor and food quality. Would 100% use them again.

Marisa,
    Thank you so much for leaving such kind words for us, we loved celebrating with you and your family, and so enjoyed working with you! Best wishes for married life!
    Rachael M. Married on 06/04/2022

AMAZING- highly recommend

Sandy and Rebecca were phenomenal! The venue was perfect- they did all of the organizing and decorating so our day was literally stress free! They were so responsive to emails and all of my planning questions. They food and drinks were excellent. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Rachael,
    thank you so much! Congratulations and best wishes in married life! It was truly our pleasure to serve you.
    Sandy, Rebecca & the Maneeley's Team
    Allison L. Married on 05/28/2022

Best Staff, Best Venue, Best Day

To put into words how Maneeley’s impacted our wedding day is impossible. Between working with Sandy during the planning process to her talent in bringing our vision to life, we are so thankful for all that she and the Maneeley’s staff contributed to our day. The food was next level, the drinks were great and again, the staff were the best. Forever grateful for their part in our wedding day.

Allison,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, we wish we could go back and do it again! We hope to have you both back with us again soon to celebrate! Congratulations, we wish you nothing but love and happiness in the years to come.
    Caitlin C. Married on 04/30/2022

Great venue and experience

I can’t say enough great things about Maneelys. They made the wedding process so easy and made wedding day stress free. The venue decorations were beautiful and well displayed. The food and drinks were amazing and they were very accommodating of allergies. The staff was very responsive to our needs and great to work with especially Sandy. I would recommend this venue for any special occasion especially for a wedding!
  • Kim
    Kim N. Married on 04/24/2022

Stress Free

Both Rebecca and Sandy are amazing! They're very responsive, and definitely have a well formed rhythm in all the things they do. My husband and I had less than a 4 month timeline, all of which my now husband was long distance for. I knew it was the perfect place, especially because they do all the decorating in house or very closely with their own decorator and bakery. With the help MJ Decor and Modern Pastry, they made sure our day was perfect. They know their stuff, and know very well what works in their space while also making sure your vision comes out exactly how you want it. Christine was with me all day and was awesome. In all honesty, in hindsight I felt they ended up short staffed for the event, but everyone worked together very well and all of our guests had an amazing time! Everyone had nothing but good words to say about how beautiful the day was, and we want to give a HUGE thank you to the whole group for the perfect day, we couldn't have asked for better!
    Alyssa S. Married on 03/19/2022

Perfection

My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state, so we knew we wouldn’t be able to DIY much of anything and needed help throughout the planning process. We were so thankful we went with Maneeleys for our venue and catering. Sandy was beyond helpful with getting us organized, the place was decorated beautifully without us needing to be specific about every decoration that went in the room, and the closer it came to the event, the more detailed we got so the entire day was organized to a T. I had a few guests with food allergies, myself included, and they took care of everyone. The food and drinks were wonderful, staff very attentive, and the venue itself turned out gorgeous. We had both the ceremony and reception indoors and the staff made the transition flawless. There were also beautiful settings for photos outdoors during cocktail hour. I really can’t rave enough about Maneeleys; highly recommend!!

Alyssa,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, it was truly our pleasure to serve you. Congratulations, we wish you all the love and happiness in the years to come.
  • Robbie
    Robbie S. Married on 01/01/2022

NYE 2021 Wedding!

Maneeley's was a perfect place for our wedding! It was awesome working with Sandy and Bruce and the entire Maneeley's staff. They treat their staff very well and everyone there helps make your wedding night super special! The lodge was absolutely beautiful - they did a perfect job decorating both the inside and outside. Everyone loved the food and the atmosphere. They were very flexible with dietary restrictions. Both Sandy and Bruce were extremely accommodating throughout the wedding planning process and went out of their way to make certain things happen. Our perfect wedding night came to life with the help of the entire Maneeley's family. We would highly recommend and encourage anyone looking to have a wedding (or really any event) to check them out!
  • Alicia
    Alicia L. Married on 10/16/2021

Truly a dream!

Highly recommend The Grand Lodge at Maneeley’s! It gives you the rustic barn feel without the barn! So much is included and available for you to use for decor like (lanterns, wood slabs, rustic signs, & so much more). Sandy and Rebecca are attentive and truly have the ability to make your vision come alive!

Alicia!
    We could not be happier with how your wedding went, absolutely perfect. We can not thank you enough for celebrating with us, it was truly our pleasure to host you both, your family and friends.
    We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together, and can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.
    Sandy, Rebecca & the Maneeley's Team
    Rachel Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful!

The team at Maneelley’s were incredible and made me feel confident every step of the way. The served our guests beautifully and everyone had great things to say about their meals. It was a pleasure working with Rebecca and the whole team. Would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event!

Rachel!!!
    Your wedding was so amazing, I wish we could go back and do it all over again. It was our pleasure to work with you, your family was fantastic, and made it a night we will never forget. Thank you so much for having us, it was our pleasure to serve you!
    Rebecca & the Maneeley's Team
    Aubrie M. Married on 10/02/2021

Our wedding

Maneeley’s staff, flexibility, location and service is everything we could have ever wanted for our wedding day and more! We were absolutely thrilled with the outcome of our big day and we cannot recommend this venue enough!!

Aubrie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be able to host your wedding day celebration. Best wishes to you and Aaron in married life, we can't wait to see what is to come for you.
  • Patrick
    Patrick D. Married on 10/02/2021

Maneeley's is PERFECT!

Sandy made our wedding so easy and stress free. We booked 2 years out of our wedding, and Sandy made sure to check in every couple months to ensure we had our timeline down. Sandy had every single detail layed out and made our decisions very easy. She brought up things we hadn't thought of and helped us so much. We only looked at a few other places, but all the other places would charge you to rent their decorations or you couldn't bring in outside decorations. Sandy and her team had so many decorations that you could use for FREE (wine barrels, lanterns, signs, card box, etc), and asked if we wanted to bring anymore. We brought an Arch, a wagon, and several signs, that Sandy and her team set up for us.

The food was great at the wedding, the guests loved it all. The night of the wedding we ordered catered food to take back to the hotel so our guests had a late night snack. Shoutout to BRUCE!

I can't think of one negative about the entire experience. Start to finish, it was all so easy. We received several compliments from guests as it was their favorite wedding they've been to. A handful of guests have asked about prices, etc, as they have family getting married and want to recommend Maneeley's. I imagine I will be back here, as a guest, and cannot wait!

Patrick,
  • Devan
    Devan W. Married on 09/17/2021

The perfect venue!

We knew from the moment we stepped foot in the Grand Lodge that it was exactly what we were looking for! The grounds at Maneeley's are absolutely beautiful and the Grand Lodge was the rustic romantic venue that we wanted. They are very reasonably priced, served outstanding food, and had so much more included in their wedding package compared to the other venues that we looked at. The staff was awesome! Sandy was absolutely amazing to work with, she was so helpful and was always responsive to our questions and concerns, from our first meeting to the wedding day, she was great! The day of our wedding we also had a very kind and helpful staff member, Christine I believe, who was by our side keeping us on track and helping us with anything we needed throughout the night. We had so many people come up to us about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! We even had people tell us they want their kids to get married there! It was the perfect venue and we are so happy that we had our wedding at Maneeley's! Thank you for making our wedding everything we could've imagined and more!!!

Devan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such kind feedback. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience, and we can not thank you enough for trusting us to host your very special day. Everything was stunning and we wish you and Bill the happiest life together!
    With love,
    Crystal M. Married on 08/28/2021

Thank you Maneeleys!

I got married at Maneeleys on 9/13 and I could not recommend this venue enough! Sandy was very responsive and accommodating from the day we booked last June, throughout the COVID uncertainty and even the night before with last minute changes! My now husband and I worked very hard to make sure our wedding would be safe for all of our guests and Maneeleys went above and beyond to put the safety of our guests as the #1 priority as well. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how professional and friendly the staff were. I must admit, I fell in love with the venue because of how incredible the Grand Lodge is so I was a little disappointed knowing we would be having an outdoor tented wedding instead but when I arrived at the venue the morning of I began to sob because of how gorgeous the set up in and around the tent was. If we had to do it over, we wouldn't change a single thing. It was truly the best day of our lives. Thank you to Maneeleys and Sandy, and a special shout out to our attendant, G., who took extra care of my husband and I throughout the night!

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Crystal & Matthew for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times
    and thank you for your time in reviewing our wedding services
    this really means so much to all of our wedding team
    Respectfully
    Sandy
    Josie L. Married on 08/08/2021

Could not be happier!

I could not be any happier with how our wedding turned out! We got engaged in May of 2021 and had a beautiful wedding planned for August 2021! Sandy and Bruce were so accommodating with their menu choices and helping us figure out exactly what we wanted for our special day. They recommended different vendors based on our needs and ideas. Throughout our time working with Maneeley's, we always felt that we were a priority and taken care of. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined. From the set up, to the decorations, to the food, and everything in between we cannot say enough good things about Maneeley's.

Josie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such kind feedback. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience, and we can not thank you enough for trusting us to host your very special day. Everything was stunning and we wish you and Jordan the happiest life together!
    With love,
    Amy T. Married on 07/18/2021

Truly Amazing!

Sandy was amazing from the moment we walked in the door! She’s responsive to emails, so helpful and friendly, very flexible and enjoyable to work with. Maneeley’s was the perfect place for us and offered everything and anything. There was zero stress! The grounds and Lodge are absolutely beautiful! Our ceremony was under the tent and it was gorgeous! The food was so delicious. So many people told us that as the bride and groom we wouldn’t have time to eat, we ate and we were full! Our guests had nothing but compliments! We had an absolute blast and definitely recommend Maneeley’s!

Amy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly our pleasure to help create such a special day for you, and are so pleased that you had such a wonderful time. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us, and best wishes to you in your new chapter.

Christie Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!

I can’t say anything but AMAZING things about Sandy, Bruce, and this venue overall! I knew the second I seen the lodge and met Sandy that it was the venue for my wedding! They met all my expectations, from planning, to the day of, was just perfect! I got so many compliments from my guests on this venue, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was truly our honor to work with you, and can't thank you enough for celebrating with us. We wish you and Dan a lifetime of happiness together! Congratulations!
    Sandy
    Julia G. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing! They are the most kind, flexible people to work with. Wouldn’t have had a better experience anywhere else!

There’s no other place to get married but Maneeley’s. Amazing food and service. Sandy and G are the absolute best!! They made sure our day was nothing short of amazing.

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so thankful you chose Maneeley's to host your celebration. It was such a beautiful wedding, we wish we could do it all again. Best of luck to you and Paul in your newlywed life!
    Sandy & Gianmarco
    Trish Married on 06/12/2021

Exceptional Venue

From start to finish, Maneeley’s was on top of everything. Our coordinator Sandy helped by Rebecca were amazing. No matter how large or small the details, they nailed it. Anytime we had questions or concerns they were available to listen and resolve or set us at ease. The day of our wedding was perfect! Our guests had an amazing time and made many comments on the venue and staff being superb!!! The staff during our event made everyone feel like they were they only guests. Our attendant, G, was the best!!! I couldn’t say enough about Maneeley’s and how they made our day exactly how we envisioned it. A+++

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Congratulations Trish & Sara!!!
    It was absolutely wonderful working with you guys, the day was beautiful and we are so happy that you had the best time.
    Wishing you love and happiness, and thank you for celebrating with us!
    -Rebecca & Sandy
    Tracey B. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfect day

Sandy and everyone at Maneelys made our day perfect. Everything was exactly how we wanted and she was so quick to answer all my wedding questions. Especially planning during a pandemic! We couldn’t have asked for a better day

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Tracey!!! It was our pleasure to host your special day, and we are so thrilled that you had the best day. Congratulations again, we wish you the best in your newly married life!
    -Sandy & Rebecca
  • Melanie
    Melanie M. Married on 06/01/2021

Ciesluk Wedding

Where do I even begin?! From start to finish Maneely’s was absolutely wonderful to work with. Sandy and Rebecca are a dream team. We had our ceremony in the Banquet room and the reception in the lodge. The location was easy to get to and the lodge was BEAUTIFUL. Both women were so accommodating to our wants and needs. We got our cake from Modern Pastry which was INCLUDED in the price of the venue and it was delicious! The food was amazing and everyone we talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The drinks were also amazing. We had one man, G, who was our go-to guy throughout the night and he was on top of everything!! We had snacks and drinks brought to us all night. He even packed up all of the decor and put it in the back of my car. I can’t stress enough the high quality of service that Maneely’s offers. If I were to do this all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 05/28/2021

Could not have asked for more!

Sandy, Bruce, Monique - all literal angels on Earth. I could not have asked for a more amazing wedding day. Sandy was amazing over the last year with every single detail I told her - she took notes, had pics and put my vision more to life than I could have ever imagined. Bruce was on top of every single situation that was happening on my wedding day - from the ride in his vehicle when it started raining, to running out and getting the boys high noons when he say that’s what they were drinking, to letting my hubby taste test the food. Monique - omg this girl is a freakin rockstar! She knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted!!!! All around amazing experience and I would recommend this venue a million times over. Also the food was phenomenal - our guests are raving!!!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 05/16/2021

Above and Beyond

Sandy and her team made the day run so smoothly. I honestly did not have to worry about a single thing and was confident they would take care of it all. Then I met Monique who helped me and my husband the entire event. She was AMAZING! We received great feedback from guests about how delicious the food was and how pretty the Lodge looked. I would definitely recommend. They made the day so stress-free!

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words! We are so happy to have celebrated with you, and hope that you are enjoying married life!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 11/07/2020

More than a typical venue

I had my eyes set on the grand lodge at Maneeleys since before I was even engaged so when my big day came, naturally I ran here. This was the best decision I made for my big day. Sandy and Bruce were nothing short of amazing. Sandy really made the planning process a breeze, even during a pandemic which says ALOT. The venue is stunning, the staff is superb (especially “G” who was my right hand man the day of and was the absolute best), and the food is to die for! The pricing is the best around for everything you get, you truly can’t beat it. Maneeleys has a special place in my heart and I’m so happy we were married here and got to know Sandy, Bruce, and G.