Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Reviews

187 | South Windsor, CT

187 Reviews for Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's

Crystal Mastrangelo · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Thank you Maneeleys!

I got married at Maneeleys on 9/13 and I could not recommend this venue enough! Sandy was very responsive and accommodating from the day we booked last June, throughout the COVID uncertainty and even the night before with last minute changes! My now husband and I worked very hard to make sure our wedding would be safe for all of our guests and Maneeleys went above and beyond to put the safety of our guests as the #1 priority as well. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how professional and friendly the staff were. I must admit, I fell in love with the venue because of how incredible the Grand Lodge is so I was a little disappointed knowing we would be having an outdoor tented wedding instead but when I arrived at the venue the morning of I began to sob because of how gorgeous the set up in and around the tent was. If we had to do it over, we wouldn't change a single thing. It was truly the best day of our lives. Thank you to Maneeleys and Sandy, and a special shout out to our attendant, G., who took extra care of my husband and I throughout the night!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie Maggi · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Ciesluk Wedding

Where do I even begin?! From start to finish Maneely’s was absolutely wonderful to work with. Sandy and Rebecca are a dream team. We had our ceremony in the Banquet room and the reception in the lodge. The location was easy to get to and the lodge was BEAUTIFUL. Both women were so accommodating to our wants and needs. We got our cake from Modern Pastry which was INCLUDED in the price of the venue and it was delicious! The food was amazing and everyone we talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The drinks were also amazing. We had one man, G, who was our go-to guy throughout the night and he was on top of everything!! We had snacks and drinks brought to us all night. He even packed up all of the decor and put it in the back of my car. I can’t stress enough the high quality of service that Maneely’s offers. If I were to do this all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Emily

Emily S. Hudson · Married on 10/23/2020

perfect wedding venue

Sandy was amazing to work with, and made our wedding perfect. The attention to detail was amazing, and the entire staff was attentive and responsive the entire planning process. Would highly recommend Maneeley's to any couple looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Nodyia

Nodyia · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect for Rustic Wedding 10/10/2020

My FH knows the owner of the venue, he invited us to his New Years party we had a lot of fun he took care of us the whole night what ever we wanted we got. I told my FH it would be great if he has a barn like place come to find out he did. We went to visit and it was perfect. EXACTLY what we were looking for. Our wedding is Rustic and Maneeley's fits PERFECTLY!!! We booked them that same day! WEDDING 10/10/2020

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley Wengzn · Married on 01/13/2020

Happily 6 Feet Apart

With having to reschedule our plans last minute, Maneeley's was AMAZING and we couldn't have asked for anything better. They made our day flawless where we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Ariana Nadolny · Married on 11/01/2019

Outstanding and exceptional

The most phenomenal staff, highest quality food possible and exceptional customer service that is unmatched in the industry. Planning weddings are stressful enough, maneelys took all the work out of the process and produced the most delicious meal we could have hoped for. They are professional, efficient and overall wonderful in every way.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lesniak · Married on 10/25/2019

Lesniak wedding

This venue was everything and more we had an amazing time! Sandy was absolutely amazing and helped with everything she could. The team definitely made the day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Kelly Fields · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I wanted a rustic themed wedding and The Lodge at Maneeley’s was everything we could have asked for and more! I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Karolina

Karolina Olah · Married on 10/05/2019

A Wedding to Remember!

The most amazing venue with the most amazing and professional staff! I can't thank Sandy enough for the BEST WEDDING! Also Gianmarco was AMAZING the day of the wedding! I wouldn't change a single thing. I highly recommend Maneeleys!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Day Ever!!

I don’t even know how to put in words how happy I am with maneeleys staff and facility on and before our wedding day!! We knew as soon as we stepped into the lodge that this was where we wanted to be. Sandy and Rebecca were very easy to get ahold of and answered every silly little question I had. The week of the wedding I was still stressed about a few things however our reception was NOT one of them as they had everything under control. I knew from the second we got out of our transportation from the church that I didn’t have anything else to worry about and we could just enjoy our friends and family. I wish we could do it all over again!! My only advice is to make sure to enjoy your apps!! They were provided in our bridal suite but I didn’t get any! Besides that, the staff (especially Logan) were excellent at making sure we ate our dinners which we very much appreciated! I do have to give a bigger shout out to Logan since he handled our huge wedding party and timing throughout the night with great fitness!! Thank you all soooo much, it truly was the best day of our lives. 😊

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2019

Maneleey's helps create the perfect day

Sandy was hands down the best person to help us plan our wedding. We wanted to keep it small (100 people or less) and the Grand Lodge was the perfect place for that. We got married 9/27/19 and it was the most perfect day. It has the rustic look without the large price tag! Maneeley's also has their own decorations for center pieces, sign in, cake table etc that you can choose to use or bring your own. We did a mix of our own for the sign in table, the memory table and used the center pieces and the name tag sign. Sandy was very responsive whenever we had a question, whether it was months before our wedding or days before. She made the planning process less stressful. The food at Maneeley's was amazing; the mashed potato bar in mason jars was a cute added touch. The bakery that Maneeley's uses also was amazing. We had cupcakes and the cake topper to cut. The bridal attendants Logan and John Marco were also great. They made sure my husband and I had plenty to eat and drink throughout the entire night. They were also great at keep the schedule and things moving. The only thing I didn't like too much was how early the clean up began, almost an hour before the wedding was supposed to end. However, they help pack everything for you. I would recommend Maneeley's to anyone who wanted something stress free, low cost and beautiful. We had gotten so many compliments after about the decor and the food after our wedding. We did the sparkler exit, which was the perfect ending to our day. Sandy was very helpful during the food tasting, the rehersal and the day of. The bridal suite was well stocked with food, beer and wine for most of the night. Truly, everything about my wedding day surpassed my dreams.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Brittany for talking the time to provide the review
    we appreciate it very much
    Best Always
    Sandy
  • Jessy

Colin Watson · Married on 09/15/2019

Great atmosphere

We loved Maneeleys. They were willing to accomodate all of our requests, even bringing an alpaca to the lodge. We loved the rustic decor (tons to choose from if you do not want to diy or higher a wedding planner or even florist). The food was amazing and they kept refilling everything. Loved the inside and outside spots like the fire pit and lawn for games.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Brittany Grant · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing wedding

We had an amazing time sandy and Bruce really worked with us and was very patient and kind. We enjoyed everything

Sent on 09/22/2019

Brittany Grant · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing vendor

Amazing people. Very understanding. They made my wedding the most enjoyable day. I couldn't be happier. Thanks sandy and Bruce

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sarah Plecity · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding 9/13/19

It was an amazing day. Maneeleys is wonderful, the staff is excellent. The food was wonderful, I will recommend everyone to have their wedding or special event here. They will not disappoint

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie Zemanek · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Venue By Far

We could not have asked for a better wedding day at Maneeley's Grand Lodge. I had stumbled upon Maneeley's on Facebook back in 2017 when I was looking for a rustic barn feel (with A/C!!), and I'm so thankful I did. From the beginning of planning with Sandy back in August 2017 to the day of, she was so patient and kind with us. On the day of, Sandy, Logan, and Dennis were so attentive to us throughout the entire day. We had nothing to worry about knowing that Sandy and Logan had everything planned down to the minute. Our guests raved about the food, drinks, service, and fun! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Corinne · Married on 07/05/2019

Would Recommend to Anyone!

Maneeley's made our day better than we could have ever imagined! They took care of everything with the precision and knowledge of a company who is ready for any situation. We were blown away by their all inclusive yet reasonable pricing! The staff was so helpful and treated us like their only priority. We not only did our ceremony and reception with them, we also had them cater BBQ's at our house the day before and after the wedding. Our guests haven't stopped talking about the venue, the food, and the experience of our wedding weekend - a lot of which has to be credited to Maneeley's. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Monica M · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly amazing! So easy to work with living so far away.

I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for that rustic theme for a great price! They do so much of the work with the food, cake, decor and set up. I couldn’t have been more happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Kara · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

After looking at this venue I knew that I wanted my wedding here. The location is beautiful! Sandy and Rebecca and all of the staff were extremely helpful and worked with us to make our wedding a dream come true. The decor was exactly what I wanted and the food was delicious. So many of our guests have told us this was the most beautiful wedding they’ve been to. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Borrero · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Venue

I'm glad we decided to go with Maneeley's as our wedding venue this past June. We had our Ceremony on site which took place outside and had our Reception in the Grand Ball Room, everything exceeded our expectations. Sandy was amazing and very flexible with scheduling appointments throughout the entire process.It was impressive how much is included in the packages. The food was amazing, the staff were great and ensured everything went smoothly the entire time.If you're considering Maneeley's as your venue ,book it its worth it!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Maneeleys was absolutely amazing. The venue was perfect, the service and staff was amazing! We feel we got more than our money's worth by choosing Maneeley's! Sandy and Rebecca made the planning process so easy and were very attentive throughout the entire process. The day of we had Logan, who made sure we never needed anything that night! He was amazing! Absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Mae L · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply the best!

Sandy and Rebecca were my saving grace during the wedding planning process. They knew exactly what I was invisioning and executed it. They made me feel so at ease and made everything so easy.
    When the wedding day came I felt like a star. I had an amazing attendant named Logan who always made sure me and my groom were taken care of the entire night! I am still getting compliments from guests raving about how good the food was and home beautiful and romantic the decor was!
    It was an intimate wedding but maneeleys went the extra mile to make us feel so important and special.
    Thank you so much to everyone at maneeleys who made my day so memorable!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2019

Our big day!

Sandy and to the staff at Maneelys, You made it so easy from the very start, with booking the venue, being flexible when we had to switch our days and to everything in between! You rock! I was so worried about how all of it would come together and you just kept reassuring me that it was ok and it would! Wednesday came and dropped everything off to you and at that point knew i couldn’t stress anything else that it was out of my control! You went above and beyond to decorate the venue to be beautiful! As for “G” (don’t remember how to spell his name fully) but he was amazing in every way! He made sure that the whole wedding party as well as myself and james were taken care of all night! He packed up all of my things, made sure that we knew where everything was, he was just outstanding! From making sure our food was delivered to us, to every time we got up he folded our napkins, things like that did not go unnoticed! You have quite the staff at Maneelys and without any of you, our day could not have been any more perfect! Thank you for making our dreams a reality and creating our special day with us! You don’t know how truly grateful we are for you!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Karen Stoj · Married on 05/25/2019

It is all in the Details!

Sandy and her team are all about the details you never even knew you needed! This ended up making the big day even more magical for us! I LOVED having so many colors and decorations to work with and they had someone taking care of us every step of the way in the planning stage aaa well as the big day.
    We have a lot of food allergies as well and needed a lot of accommodations everything was made correctly 100%, which was amazing!
    The professionalism of everyone was really beyond compare I felt very special during the entire process but most importantly during our big day. I highly suggest the Grand Lodge to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous place that photographs great and to just let loose and have fun!

Sent on 06/02/2019