Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Reviews

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 7
  • Nodyia

Nodyia · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfect for Rustic Wedding 10/10/2020

My FH knows the owner of the venue, he invited us to his New Years party we had a lot of fun he took care of us the whole night what ever we wanted we got. I told my FH it would be great if he has a barn like place come to find out he did. We went to visit and it was perfect. EXACTLY what we were looking for. Our wedding is Rustic and Maneeley's fits PERFECTLY!!! We booked them that same day! WEDDING 10/10/2020

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 14
  • Meg

Meg Britton · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful experience

I was so overwhelmed by the wonderful service and care we got from Maneeley's. We got married by the new gazebo and had our reception at the Grand Lodge. Sandy and Rebecca were amazing at responding to emails quickly and were very patient with us and all of our questions and requests. Sandy is incredibly detail oriented. She thought of everything. Rebecca was our day-of coordinator and didn't leave our side throughout the whole process. Logan was very attentive to our needs as well and made sure I always had a glass of my favorite rose! Our friends and family were blown away by the beautiful atmosphere and the food was out of this world. So many people told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and that the food was amazing. My husband said the late night pizza was the best pizza he's ever had (including NYC & Italy!), the swordfish and beef were delicious, everything was. Sandy did a great job coordinating with all of our vendors so it was very easy on us. The outdoor patio/fire pit was a hit. Also I was very impressed that there was never a line at the bathroom or the bar. It was a great night and flew by way too fast!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 15
  • Nadja

Nadja · Married on 09/21/2018

It Was Truly The Best Day Ever

We had our Ceremony and Reception at The Grand Lodge and everything from the first meeting to the day of the wedding went without a hitch. Sandy was so helpful from day one. She was always quick to answer any questions we had. She made the entire experience stress free and Sandy was extremely organized and made sure to go over everything, even details that we hadn't thought of to make the entire day go with easy. Rebecca was extremely helpful during Rehearsal and the day of the Wedding day made sure that everything was running smoothly and that we had no worries and just enjoyed our day. Our guest can't stop raving about how amazing the food and service was and how beautiful the venue and grounds were. Even our signature drink created by Maneeley's was a huge hit. We honestly had the best day ever thanks to Sandy, Rebecca, and all the staff at Maneeley's. We still can't believe how beautiful everything looked and how perfect the day was. They went above and beyond what we imagined and hoped for our day. We are truly grateful to everyone at Maneeley's. We highly recommend!!! They also hosted two other weddings we have been to and those weddings were wonderful as well. Truly take a chance to check them out, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 16

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding on 9/15/18 in the ballroom. The minute I visited Maneeley's, I fell in love and knew I wanted to get married there. Sandy was a pleasure to work with over the last 2 years of planning. She was so supportive and attentive throughout the process and the day of. The bridal tasting they hold in March is also great. All of the staff was so helpful and kind the day of the wedding. The whole set up of the ballroom was just amazing and everything I dreamed of!!! I would recommend Maneeley's to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

We had our wedding at Maneeleys on 7/7/18 and we had the best time. Sandy, Rebecca, and Bruce were amazing to work with. They were easy to communicate with and allowed us to do whatever we wanted to make our day perfect. It was the best day and I highly recommend this venue. The grounds were beautiful too!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend the Lodge at Maneeley's for a wedding or any other event! The venue is beautiful. There were so many different photo opportunities both inside and outside on the grounds. The food was also phenomenal. We served it buffet style and all of our guests said they loved the food! The staff is so kind and accommodating. I have a gluten allergy and they worked with me to ensure I had plenty of food to eat. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 22
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 23
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 24

Christina · Married on 06/24/2018

Maneeley's was outstanding and delivered in every aspect for our wedding day. From the first meeting to the end of the event, I cannot think of one thing that they could have done differently.
    Sandy is phenomenal, super responsive and informative. We did not have a wedding coordinator throughout the process, and so I inquired about many logistics and general wedding "stuff", she was so patient and kind throughout it all. I was never made to feel like a bother (even though I changed my mind about a couple things through the process). We even had a gift given to us the day before the wedding that we just showed up with and they were happy to incorporate it into the décor!
    Bruce's commitment to his company is evident in all that he does. Tehre is no job too big or too small for him to make certain his venue is top knotch.
    The day of the wedding, I felt like I was a princess being fawned over. Any time I could even think of something that could be helpful, Maneeley's crew was already there thinking of and doing it. I couldn't believe how EASY they made the day, and moreso, how IMPORTANT my husband and I were made to feel on our special day. They really know how to roll out the red carpet.
    As a matter of fact, my younger sister will be getting married in a couple years, and she had thought her mind was made up on a DIY wedding venue, but she said Maneeley's may have just made her change her mind seeing how seamless they made the day go.
    This business has very strong work ethics and has a conviction to provide excellent service. I cannot say enough good things about Sandy, Bruce, Rachel, Sonja and the rest of the crew. Absolutely AWESOME!
    And, that's just the people!! The grounds are beautiful and how they decorate the pergola is gorgeous. We had our reception in the lodge and received so many compliments on the beauty of it.
    I'd be remiss to not mention the food, which is fantastic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 25
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 26
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 27
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 28
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 29
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 30

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Maneeley's made our wedding incredible in every way! Every detail was taken care of leading up to, and on our wedding day. Even though we lived more than 2 hours away the wedding planning process with Maneeley's was so easy! Sandy was always flexible and available for meetings and made sure to answer any and all of our questions, even answering e-mails after-hours. Maneeley's also will go above and beyond to make your wedding day stress-free: We had an incident on the highway on the way to our rehearsal where our windshield got smashed. The staff at Maneeley's was right on top of it calling local businesses for us to see who could replace it on short notice so we didn't have to worry about it on our wedding day! That's great service! All of our guests had an amazing time and are still raving about the food. Thanks to all the staff at Maneeley's for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

You guys include/offer SO much decor. Brides and grooms should really take advantage of this because it saves a lot of money.

Thank you SO much again. I am so happy we chose Maneeley’s. You made our day stress free. Everything was perfect. Everyone was so easy to work with. Maneeley’s is truly the best!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2018

From the beginning, Sandy was amazing to work with. My now husband was deployed the entire wedding planning process so Sandy and the entire Maneeleys team stepped in to make sure my wedding was everything I could have imagined. There were a few minor mishaps with other vendors I used and Sandy came to the rescue yet again to make sure I wasn’t stressing about anything that could be fixed. I would choose them 100 times over again! Thank you Maneeleys!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing venue, amazing coordinator/event planner and staff, and beyond amazing food! It's been over a month and ppl are still talking about how delicious the food was and how nicely set up the lodge was. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in a rustic:barn like setting.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kennen · Married on 05/26/2018

We can’t thank Sandy enough for all of her hard work and thoughtfulness for our wedding day! From day 1, she helped us through all of our stressful moments. Her responsiveness was truly amazing. Thank you Sandy!

Love,
    Kennen and Tim

Sent on 04/21/2018

Tanya · Married on 05/05/2018

AMAZING and affordable! Sandy was hands down the best to work with. The food was delicious and my guests left full! My guests never had to wait for a drink. Donna the wedding corrdinator for the night never skipped a beat! If anyone is in the Hartford area and is looking for a wedding venue Maneeleys is the place! Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Beth · Married on 01/24/2018

We used the bereavement catering menu. Everyone was very professional and supportive. The food was awesome and fresh. The person that served us was by herself and I was surprised since she did the work of multiple people. I really expected to see 2 or 3 people there working so hats off to her. The leftovers were given to us so it was really nice not to have to come home and cook since we were mentally drained. Normally we do the food ourselves so it was really nice not to have to worry about all the cooking while trying to deal with the other arrangements. The price was reasonable and they were extremely accommodating. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the same situations.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding at the Grand Lodge at Maneeley's was beautiful and easy. Sandy, Bruce, Chris and everyone else who works there helped make our day move along flawlessly (or if it wasn't, we never heard about it :) ). They responded quickly to any questions that we had and knew the importance of meeting in person to make sure everyone was on the same page. They allowed us to make the decisions we wanted to make and helped us quickly choose something for the details we didn't really care about. We did not feel any worry going into the wedding day that they wouldn't have things handled. The day of they kept things moving without it seeming rushed. They also ensured that my husband and I got a chance to eat dinner which I have been to enough weddings to know that is not always the case. We received multiple complements from our guests as they loved the food and the venue. The food was delicious and we had too many great tasting options available to us to quickly pick out menu. They made sure that we were able to bring home any leftovers we wanted from the buffet.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Lucy · Married on 10/01/2017

We had an amazing wedding at Maneeleys! The venue and staff were wonderful!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 31

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I had my wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the Lodge at Maneeley's on Labor Day Weekend. EVERYTHING about the night blew me away. Our guests were so impressed by how beautiful the lodge is all lit up at night and the food (especially the mashed potato bar) was a hit, along with the s'mores station that we added on.
    What really made the night and the planning leading up to the event so special though was the service by Sandy, Chris, and the staff. I must have called Sandy 15 times over the course of the two years that I spent wedding planning with various questions, and she was always so helpful and friendly. On the night of the event, the staff went above and beyond making sure that myself, the groom, and the bridal party were having fun and were well taken care of.
    I can't say enough nice things about Maneeley's, I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a fantastic night :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2017

Pick Maneeleys if you want a amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Future Mrs.

Panagiota · Married on 09/16/2017

Maneeley's is the #1 reception venue choice in CT! Throughout the planning process, Sandy was attentive, caring, and excited about our elegant ballroom reception plans! Event directors at other venues were surprised that we didn't want a rustic wedding, but Sandy was excited for our formal event! The ballroom came to life so beautifully on our wedding day, with each detail and request from us cared for and executed seamlessly. Our guests were treated great, the food was amazing (as we learned at the huge tasting event in March), the venue was spotless with perfectly manicured grounds, and we truly didn't have a single thing to worry about! At the end of the night, Sandy had everything packed up for us, along with some desserts to go and an anniversary cake for us to freeze! And she even surprised this Greek bride with delicious lamb chops during cocktail hour! To Sandy and the Maneeley's staff, thank you for bringing our dream wedding to life!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 32
    Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's 33

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband and i.got married at Maneeley's in their lodge in September. Sandy and her team are excellent. Compared to similar facilities their prices are very reasonable and the packages are all inclusive. They set everything up just how we asked them. We wanted different food not on their standard menu and they did it. Special type of booze, done! Two colors for napkins? Absolutely! They brought our vision to life and our day could not have been better.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Anneliese · Married on 09/01/2017

Everything was awesome! Food was amazing we had only wished we could have taken more home :(

Sent on 10/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Sandy - Bruce- and Chris was amazing from the beginning. Everything turned out better than what we could have ever expected. There were no worries because everything was taken care of. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was so great through out the whole night. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat if they are looking for the perfect wedding venue. We were in the Lodge out back and it was gorgeous!

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/19/2017

Maneeleys is one of the best venues around! My husband and I only looked at maneeleys and booked it that day. Sandy went above and beyond when it came to helping us plan our wedding. She makes sure that every little detail is taken care of and always makes herself available to help you in any way possible! The day of my wedding the staff was amazing! They made sure the venue was set up how I wanted it, and made sure all of my guests were taken care of. The staff is SO friendly and make you feel so welcome. I am so happy to have chosen maneeleys for my big day, everything was perfect! From the decor all the way to the food, it was excellent! Every guest made sure to mention to me that the venue was beautiful and the food was amazing!! My wedding was a dream come true thanks to the staff and maneeleys! I can't Thank them enough!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

Everything was perfect and the staff was great! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/16/2017