Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Reviews

195 | South Windsor, CT

195 Reviews for Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's

• Ab

Bethany · Getting married on 09/10/2022

Thank you so much for all you hard work in making my wedding the day of my dreams!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Crystal M. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Thank you Maneeleys!

I got married at Maneeleys on 9/13 and I could not recommend this venue enough! Sandy was very responsive and accommodating from the day we booked last June, throughout the COVID uncertainty and even the night before with last minute changes! My now husband and I worked very hard to make sure our wedding would be safe for all of our guests and Maneeleys went above and beyond to put the safety of our guests as the #1 priority as well. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how professional and friendly the staff were. I must admit, I fell in love with the venue because of how incredible the Grand Lodge is so I was a little disappointed knowing we would be having an outdoor tented wedding instead but when I arrived at the venue the morning of I began to sob because of how gorgeous the set up in and around the tent was. If we had to do it over, we wouldn't change a single thing. It was truly the best day of our lives. Thank you to Maneeleys and Sandy, and a special shout out to our attendant, G., who took extra care of my husband and I throughout the night!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Crystal & Matthew for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times
  • Melanie

Melanie M. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Ciesluk Wedding

Where do I even begin?! From start to finish Maneely’s was absolutely wonderful to work with. Sandy and Rebecca are a dream team. We had our ceremony in the Banquet room and the reception in the lodge. The location was easy to get to and the lodge was BEAUTIFUL. Both women were so accommodating to our wants and needs. We got our cake from Modern Pastry which was INCLUDED in the price of the venue and it was delicious! The food was amazing and everyone we talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The drinks were also amazing. We had one man, G, who was our go-to guy throughout the night and he was on top of everything!! We had snacks and drinks brought to us all night. He even packed up all of the decor and put it in the back of my car. I can’t stress enough the high quality of service that Maneely’s offers. If I were to do this all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 11/07/2020

More than a typical venue

I had my eyes set on the grand lodge at Maneeleys since before I was even engaged so when my big day came, naturally I ran here. This was the best decision I made for my big day. Sandy and Bruce were nothing short of amazing. Sandy really made the planning process a breeze, even during a pandemic which says ALOT. The venue is stunning, the staff is superb (especially “G” who was my right hand man the day of and was the absolute best), and the food is to die for! The pricing is the best around for everything you get, you truly can’t beat it. Maneeleys has a special place in my heart and I’m so happy we were married here and got to know Sandy, Bruce, and G.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Anna H. · Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing, flawless

Maneeley's staff was nothing but amazing and helpful during the Covid Wedding planning process. They were graceful, followed all the rules and put together a magical wedding day for us!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Thank you Anna & Shaun for allowing us to host your wedding day
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 10/23/2020

perfect wedding venue

Sandy was amazing to work with, and made our wedding perfect. The attention to detail was amazing, and the entire staff was attentive and responsive the entire planning process. Would highly recommend Maneeley's to any couple looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Alli · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

Getting married in 2020 was not an easy thing to do. With the amazing support of Maneeley’s staff (Sandy and Rebecca) our special day was perfect. No question was left unanswered and they did everything in their power to make this day beautiful. The entire night we continued getting compliments on how great our venue was from all of our guests. From the decor, to the food, to the service, everything was 10/10. Bridal attendants were on top of everything and there to help with every little thing. 10/10 would recommend maneeleys for any event.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Nodyia

Nodyia · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect for Rustic Wedding 10/10/2020

My FH knows the owner of the venue, he invited us to his New Years party we had a lot of fun he took care of us the whole night what ever we wanted we got. I told my FH it would be great if he has a barn like place come to find out he did. We went to visit and it was perfect. EXACTLY what we were looking for. Our wedding is Rustic and Maneeley's fits PERFECTLY!!! We booked them that same day! WEDDING 10/10/2020

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jennifer W. · Married on 10/09/2020

How could you not have your wedding here?

From the moment we signed our contract, it was whatever we wanted on our wedding day. Whatever they could do to make the day perfect. If they didn't have a particular decor item (which I dont know how that is possible), I could purchase it and send them a picture of how I wanted to have it set up and they would do it. If there was a particular wine or alcohol your friends and family wanted, they bought it if they didn't have it. That is the best way to describe Maneeley's. They will do whatever it takes to make your day the best day of your life. Even with the recent pandemic, they worked with all the changes we needed to make in order to have a safe ceremony and reception. We changed our date 3 times! We got married Oct 9th. To accommodate couples, they set up a big tent on their beautiful green lawn in front of the lodge. It was as if you were getting two venues for the price of one. To say it was magical is an understatement. From the centerpieces, to the rustic signage, card table, cake table and mums surrounding the tent, everything was beautiful. Guests were able to spend time around the fire pit to keep warm on our cooler evening. Toward the end of the night as guest favors we had a donut wall and sheet pizza station set up. Yes, they have add on options which was great! Everyone raved about the food, the service and the signature drink. We did not hear one bad thing about the entire night. Thank you to Bruce, Sandy and the entire staff for making our day absolutely memorable!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Jennifer & Dave for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times

Christina · Married on 10/02/2020

Wonderful experience!!

Wedding planning can be stressful, never mind planning during a pandemic! Sandy was wonderful! She made sure everything was taken care of, and that everyone would be comfortable during these uncertain times. Our wedding was amazing down to every last detail. A night to remember with the help of the wonderful staff at Maneeleys!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Christina & Eric for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times
  • Melissa

Melissa P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Best Decision We Could Have Made

We had the opportunity to get married at Maneeley's Grand Lodge on September 12, 2020. With everything that has been going on in the world through this pandemic, we were nervous that our wedding would not happen and if it was going to, it wouldn't be anything that we had our heart set on. We couldn't have been more wrong. Sandy was amazing throughout the entire process. She was very responsive and supportive. There was never a moment that we felt uncertain that our day would be everything we had hoped for and more.
    On the day of our wedding, their entire staff was incredible. Our guests were floored with their ability to run drinks, professionalism and overall warmth. We had the honor of working with Giunmarco. We had read other reviews about how amazing he is, but that is an understatement. He was everything we needed and more. We couldn't have asked for a better venue, staff and wedding day even through these difficult times.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Melissa & Nora for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times

Alyssa R. · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing experience

From start to finish, it has been an amazing experience. We were set to get married in May 2020 but because of COVID we had to push it back. However, we got lucky when the state opened indoor capacity to 100 people. We were able to enjoy our wedding inside The Lodge at Maneeleys and it couldn’t have been a better experience. It was amazing from start to finish. Sandy was absolutely amazing helping with every question that I had, sometimes multiple times a day lol. G was also absolutely incredible during our wedding, following myself and my husband throughout to make sure we were fed and full of drinks. Every employee couldn’t have been nicer or more attentive. We recieved multiple complements on how beautiful the venue was and also how excellent the food was. It was amazing, I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Alyssa & Alex for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times

Ashley W. · Married on 01/13/2020

Happily 6 Feet Apart

With having to reschedule our plans last minute, Maneeley's was AMAZING and we couldn't have asked for anything better. They made our day flawless where we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Ashley & Aj for allowing us to host your wedding day , we truly appreciated the opportunity to share in such a joyous occasion for you both and your families , especially during these challenging times

Ariana N. · Married on 11/01/2019

Outstanding and exceptional

The most phenomenal staff, highest quality food possible and exceptional customer service that is unmatched in the industry. Planning weddings are stressful enough, maneelys took all the work out of the process and produced the most delicious meal we could have hoped for. They are professional, efficient and overall wonderful in every way.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 10/25/2019

Lesniak wedding

This venue was everything and more we had an amazing time! Sandy was absolutely amazing and helped with everything she could. The team definitely made the day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Kelly F. · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I wanted a rustic themed wedding and The Lodge at Maneeley’s was everything we could have asked for and more! I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Karolina

Karolina O. · Married on 10/05/2019

A Wedding to Remember!

The most amazing venue with the most amazing and professional staff! I can't thank Sandy enough for the BEST WEDDING! Also Gianmarco was AMAZING the day of the wedding! I wouldn't change a single thing. I highly recommend Maneeleys!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Day Ever!!

I don’t even know how to put in words how happy I am with maneeleys staff and facility on and before our wedding day!! We knew as soon as we stepped into the lodge that this was where we wanted to be. Sandy and Rebecca were very easy to get ahold of and answered every silly little question I had. The week of the wedding I was still stressed about a few things however our reception was NOT one of them as they had everything under control. I knew from the second we got out of our transportation from the church that I didn’t have anything else to worry about and we could just enjoy our friends and family. I wish we could do it all over again!! My only advice is to make sure to enjoy your apps!! They were provided in our bridal suite but I didn’t get any! Besides that, the staff (especially Logan) were excellent at making sure we ate our dinners which we very much appreciated! I do have to give a bigger shout out to Logan since he handled our huge wedding party and timing throughout the night with great fitness!! Thank you all soooo much, it truly was the best day of our lives. 😊

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2019

Maneleey's helps create the perfect day

Sandy was hands down the best person to help us plan our wedding. We wanted to keep it small (100 people or less) and the Grand Lodge was the perfect place for that. We got married 9/27/19 and it was the most perfect day. It has the rustic look without the large price tag! Maneeley's also has their own decorations for center pieces, sign in, cake table etc that you can choose to use or bring your own. We did a mix of our own for the sign in table, the memory table and used the center pieces and the name tag sign. Sandy was very responsive whenever we had a question, whether it was months before our wedding or days before. She made the planning process less stressful. The food at Maneeley's was amazing; the mashed potato bar in mason jars was a cute added touch. The bakery that Maneeley's uses also was amazing. We had cupcakes and the cake topper to cut. The bridal attendants Logan and John Marco were also great. They made sure my husband and I had plenty to eat and drink throughout the entire night. They were also great at keep the schedule and things moving. The only thing I didn't like too much was how early the clean up began, almost an hour before the wedding was supposed to end. However, they help pack everything for you. I would recommend Maneeley's to anyone who wanted something stress free, low cost and beautiful. We had gotten so many compliments after about the decor and the food after our wedding. We did the sparkler exit, which was the perfect ending to our day. Sandy was very helpful during the food tasting, the rehersal and the day of. The bridal suite was well stocked with food, beer and wine for most of the night. Truly, everything about my wedding day surpassed my dreams.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's's reply:

Thank you Brittany for talking the time to provide the review
    we appreciate it very much
    Best Always
  • Jessy

Colin W. · Married on 09/15/2019

Great atmosphere

We loved Maneeleys. They were willing to accomodate all of our requests, even bringing an alpaca to the lodge. We loved the rustic decor (tons to choose from if you do not want to diy or higher a wedding planner or even florist). The food was amazing and they kept refilling everything. Loved the inside and outside spots like the fire pit and lawn for games.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Brittany G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing wedding

We had an amazing time sandy and Bruce really worked with us and was very patient and kind. We enjoyed everything

Sent on 09/22/2019

Brittany G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing vendor

Amazing people. Very understanding. They made my wedding the most enjoyable day. I couldn't be happier. Thanks sandy and Bruce

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sarah P. · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding 9/13/19

It was an amazing day. Maneeleys is wonderful, the staff is excellent. The food was wonderful, I will recommend everyone to have their wedding or special event here. They will not disappoint

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie Z. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Venue By Far

We could not have asked for a better wedding day at Maneeley's Grand Lodge. I had stumbled upon Maneeley's on Facebook back in 2017 when I was looking for a rustic barn feel (with A/C!!), and I'm so thankful I did. From the beginning of planning with Sandy back in August 2017 to the day of, she was so patient and kind with us. On the day of, Sandy, Logan, and Dennis were so attentive to us throughout the entire day. We had nothing to worry about knowing that Sandy and Logan had everything planned down to the minute. Our guests raved about the food, drinks, service, and fun! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/07/2019