152 Reviews for Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's

Dance Floor (5)
Decor (5)
Tables (5)
China (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
In-House Catering (4)
Event Rentals (2)
Family Style (2)
Aisle Markers (1)
152 Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Reviews

We had our wedding at Maneeleys on 7/7/18 and we had the best time. Sandy, Rebecca, and Bruce were amazing to work with. They were easy to communicate with and allowed us to do whatever we wanted to make our day perfect. It was the best day and I highly recommend this venue. The grounds were beautiful too!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking

I highly recommend the Lodge at Maneeley's for a wedding or any other event! The venue is beautiful. There were so many different photo opportunities both inside and outside on the grounds. The food was also phenomenal. We served it buffet style and all of our guests said they loved the food! The staff is so kind and accommodating. I have a gluten allergy and they worked with me to ensure I had plenty of food to eat. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. It was perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Nicole, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Maneeley's was outstanding and delivered in every aspect for our wedding day. From the first meeting to the end of the event, I cannot think of one thing that they could have done differently.
Sandy is phenomenal, super responsive and informative. We did not have a wedding coordinator throughout the process, and so I inquired about many logistics and general wedding "stuff", she was so patient and kind throughout it all. I was never made to feel like a bother (even though I changed my mind about a couple things through the process). We even had a gift given to us the day before the wedding that we just showed up with and they were happy to incorporate it into the décor!
Bruce's commitment to his company is evident in all that he does. Tehre is no job too big or too small for him to make certain his venue is top knotch.
The day of the wedding, I felt like I was a princess being fawned over. Any time I could even think of something that could be helpful, Maneeley's crew was already there thinking of and doing it. I couldn't believe how EASY they made the day, and moreso, how IMPORTANT my husband and I were made to feel on our special day. They really know how to roll out the red carpet.
As a matter of fact, my younger sister will be getting married in a couple years, and she had thought her mind was made up on a DIY wedding venue, but she said Maneeley's may have just made her change her mind seeing how seamless they made the day go.
This business has very strong work ethics and has a conviction to provide excellent service. I cannot say enough good things about Sandy, Bruce, Rachel, Sonja and the rest of the crew. Absolutely AWESOME!
And, that's just the people!! The grounds are beautiful and how they decorate the pergola is gorgeous. We had our reception in the lodge and received so many compliments on the beauty of it.
I'd be remiss to not mention the food, which is fantastic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Photo for Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Maneeley's made our wedding incredible in every way! Every detail was taken care of leading up to, and on our wedding day. Even though we lived more than 2 hours away the wedding planning process with Maneeley's was so easy! Sandy was always flexible and available for meetings and made sure to answer any and all of our questions, even answering e-mails after-hours. Maneeley's also will go above and beyond to make your wedding day stress-free: We had an incident on the highway on the way to our rehearsal where our windshield got smashed. The staff at Maneeley's was right on top of it calling local businesses for us to see who could replace it on short notice so we didn't have to worry about it on our wedding day! That's great service! All of our guests had an amazing time and are still raving about the food. Thanks to all the staff at Maneeley's for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

You guys include/offer SO much decor. Brides and grooms should really take advantage of this because it saves a lot of money.

Thank you SO much again. I am so happy we chose Maneeley’s. You made our day stress free. Everything was perfect. Everyone was so easy to work with. Maneeley’s is truly the best!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing venue, amazing coordinator/event planner and staff, and beyond amazing food! It's been over a month and ppl are still talking about how delicious the food was and how nicely set up the lodge was. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in a rustic:barn like setting.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can’t thank Sandy enough for all of her hard work and thoughtfulness for our wedding day! From day 1, she helped us through all of our stressful moments. Her responsiveness was truly amazing. Thank you Sandy!

Love,
Kennen and Tim

Profile Picture Kennen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING and affordable! Sandy was hands down the best to work with. The food was delicious and my guests left full! My guests never had to wait for a drink. Donna the wedding corrdinator for the night never skipped a beat! If anyone is in the Hartford area and is looking for a wedding venue Maneeleys is the place! Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor

We used the bereavement catering menu. Everyone was very professional and supportive. The food was awesome and fresh. The person that served us was by herself and I was surprised since she did the work of multiple people. I really expected to see 2 or 3 people there working so hats off to her. The leftovers were given to us so it was really nice not to have to come home and cook since we were mentally drained. Normally we do the food ourselves so it was really nice not to have to worry about all the cooking while trying to deal with the other arrangements. The price was reasonable and they were extremely accommodating. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the same situations.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Beth, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Grand Lodge at Maneeley's was beautiful and easy. Sandy, Bruce, Chris and everyone else who works there helped make our day move along flawlessly (or if it wasn't, we never heard about it :) ). They responded quickly to any questions that we had and knew the importance of meeting in person to make sure everyone was on the same page. They allowed us to make the decisions we wanted to make and helped us quickly choose something for the details we didn't really care about. We did not feel any worry going into the wedding day that they wouldn't have things handled. The day of they kept things moving without it seeming rushed. They also ensured that my husband and I got a chance to eat dinner which I have been to enough weddings to know that is not always the case. We received multiple complements from our guests as they loved the food and the venue. The food was delicious and we had too many great tasting options available to us to quickly pick out menu. They made sure that we were able to bring home any leftovers we wanted from the buffet.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding at Maneeleys! The venue and staff were wonderful!

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the Lodge at Maneeley's on Labor Day Weekend. EVERYTHING about the night blew me away. Our guests were so impressed by how beautiful the lodge is all lit up at night and the food (especially the mashed potato bar) was a hit, along with the s'mores station that we added on.
What really made the night and the planning leading up to the event so special though was the service by Sandy, Chris, and the staff. I must have called Sandy 15 times over the course of the two years that I spent wedding planning with various questions, and she was always so helpful and friendly. On the night of the event, the staff went above and beyond making sure that myself, the groom, and the bridal party were having fun and were well taken care of.
I can't say enough nice things about Maneeley's, I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a fantastic night :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pick Maneeleys if you want a amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Maneeley's is the #1 reception venue choice in CT! Throughout the planning process, Sandy was attentive, caring, and excited about our elegant ballroom reception plans! Event directors at other venues were surprised that we didn't want a rustic wedding, but Sandy was excited for our formal event! The ballroom came to life so beautifully on our wedding day, with each detail and request from us cared for and executed seamlessly. Our guests were treated great, the food was amazing (as we learned at the huge tasting event in March), the venue was spotless with perfectly manicured grounds, and we truly didn't have a single thing to worry about! At the end of the night, Sandy had everything packed up for us, along with some desserts to go and an anniversary cake for us to freeze! And she even surprised this Greek bride with delicious lamb chops during cocktail hour! To Sandy and the Maneeley's staff, thank you for bringing our dream wedding to life!

Photo for Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Review - Our fairy tale wedding :)
Profile Picture Panagiota, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Plated, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and i.got married at Maneeley's in their lodge in September. Sandy and her team are excellent. Compared to similar facilities their prices are very reasonable and the packages are all inclusive. They set everything up just how we asked them. We wanted different food not on their standard menu and they did it. Special type of booze, done! Two colors for napkins? Absolutely! They brought our vision to life and our day could not have been better.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was awesome! Food was amazing we had only wished we could have taken more home :(

Profile Picture Anneliese, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Sandy - Bruce- and Chris was amazing from the beginning. Everything turned out better than what we could have ever expected. There were no worries because everything was taken care of. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was so great through out the whole night. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat if they are looking for the perfect wedding venue. We were in the Lodge out back and it was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor

Maneeleys is one of the best venues around! My husband and I only looked at maneeleys and booked it that day. Sandy went above and beyond when it came to helping us plan our wedding. She makes sure that every little detail is taken care of and always makes herself available to help you in any way possible! The day of my wedding the staff was amazing! They made sure the venue was set up how I wanted it, and made sure all of my guests were taken care of. The staff is SO friendly and make you feel so welcome. I am so happy to have chosen maneeleys for my big day, everything was perfect! From the decor all the way to the food, it was excellent! Every guest made sure to mention to me that the venue was beautiful and the food was amazing!! My wedding was a dream come true thanks to the staff and maneeleys! I can't Thank them enough!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect and the staff was great! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. We highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ferne was a professional at it best. A well orchestrated event worry free of what's coming up next. Ferne often checked in, the Bridal suite had hot Hors d'oeuvre with awesome pink champagne. The guest complimented the food and staff readiness and attentiveness to details. Happy with my selection of Venue wouldn't have it any other way!! Looking forward to anniversary there!! Thank you Sandy as well, for the smooth sailing. Rich & I are were ecstatic with the expertise in managing the perfect wedding! It was well worth it!!

Profile Picture Nyl, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sandy, Chris, and Fern made our wedding day a dream come true. I would highly recommend Maneeleys to everyone who is getting married!!!!! We love you guys and thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning to end, our experience with Maneeley's was amazing. Booking the venue was a breeze. My fiance and I were so impressed and grateful for immediate attention to an "issue" with the ceremony site. The communication was always easy and timely. Drop off day and rehearsal day was seamless! ON THE ACTUAL DAY: The ceremony at the pergola looked incredible. The decor in the Lodge was EXACTLY what I imagined! And the staff was so happy, accommodating, and nice to our family & friends the entire day. Everyone was raving about how good the food was and no one wanted to leave the Tuscan station! We have received many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful the staff was.

Thank you so much for taking a part in creating the most perfect wedding day we could have ever asked for!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

We love them nothing but the best from the them

Profile Picture Tiara, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake

Our wedding was 6/17/17 at the grand lodge and it was absolutely amazing! The staff was great, the food was delicious, and the venue did not disappoint! They were very accommodating with our budget.

Sandy, the wedding coordinator was incredible! She is amazing at her job. She helped in making our wedding the best day of our lives yet! I would 100% recommend Maneeleys!

Profile Picture Joanne , 6/17/17, 1 Review