Mammoth Mountain Reviews

Mammoth Mountain 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Mountain Magic in Mammoth

The team at Mammoth Mountain literally made all of my wedding dreams come true. I honestly do not think our day could have been any better, and that is absolutely down to the amazing team I was lucky enough to work with. From the very beginning, they were so detail oriented that I felt secure that nothing would go unnoticed. The personal attention and assistance we got all the way through the process left me extremely confident that the day would be the best of our lives. Amanda, Loree and Stacey were an absolute dream to work with, and put up with my many questions and texts outside of work hours, assuring me all the way that weather concerns and unplanned power outages wouldn't cause any issues on the day. I cannot thank the Mammoth Weddings team enough for making it the most magical, amazing day of my life.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kim Raynolds · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

Had a dream of getting married
    In Mammoth and they made my dreams come true. We had the most beautiful
    and fun wedding! Nothing went wrong that day!!

Mammoth Mountain 6
    Mammoth Mountain 7
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Meghan Burke · Married on 08/03/2019

Great and perfect venue- June Mountain

My husband and I got married on the top of June Mountain August 3 and it was an absolutely perfect and flawless day. The venue is gorgeous and the staff made everything so easy! I didn’t have a thing to worry about and everything was all taken care of and went off perfect! Our guests rode the chairlift up the mountain and I’ve had so many compliments from all of the guests that it was the best wedding they’ve ever gone to. I would do it all over again and highly recommend it. Also the food was amazing too! I would highly recommend Eureka Photography for pictures!

Mammoth Mountain 8
    Mammoth Mountain 9
    Mammoth Mountain 10
    Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2019

Mammoth is the Best Wedding Venue

Mammoth was the best place for us to marry since that is where we met, We could not have asked for a more perfect day! Being that we got married on top of the mountain and had the reception at Mid Mountain Parallax logistically I had worries over how our vision and day would pan out with riding gondolas and all the décor that needed to be set up. Stacey handled everything 100% and made our vision happen perfectly, the day was flawless and the weather was perfect. A week before the wedding we had something we wanted to add which was a hard accommodation but Stacey made it happen. I cant say better things about the staff and crew that pulled off our beautiful day and all the guests were raving about how great the food was. If you want to have a magical beautiful wedding choose Mammoth. Thank you for making our dreams a reality YAY Mammoth!!

Mammoth Mountain 11
    Mammoth Mountain 16
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Pendley · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly the best day ever!

The views speak for themselves and the mammoth mountain staff made our day so perfect! Everyone from our wedding planner, Natalie Saini, to all of our local vendors (dj Rick with freshtracks, Steve Dutcher photography, and kim kittinger for flowers) who worked so closely with the staff to make sure our day went smoothly even when the weather didn’t cooperate right before our ceremony. The day went on without a hiccup and it was still perfect. Any special requests we made, they made it happen. They are very flexible and make your vision come to life. They are detailed oriented and make all your worries go away. Their communication thru email, texts, and calls were always professional and there was never a delay when I had any questions or concerns. They gave a great timeline to work off of and many different options of packages to chose from! We are so grateful!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Megan R · Married on 09/22/2018

Beyond impressed

Everyone who was involved with our wedding went above and beyond. The staff at Mammoth Mountain is so helpful and accommodating. We would recommend the mountain to all our family and friends for future event.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect location, reassuring staff

The location was perfect and the staff did everything to make it perfect and accommodate any request I had. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Carly

Carly Ulrich · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful mountain wedding

No complaints about this wedding venue! From start to finish, my contacts Natalie and Amanda were very responsive and always had the details I needed. We had our ceremony at Sierra Star and reception at McCoy station. Guests loved the scenic views from both and had fun riding the gondola up to McCoy station. The food was great and we had no problems with the bar or bartenders. Everything seems very flexible and relaxed up there so they're open to whatever you want to do to customize your wedding. The preferred vendors list was helpful, but because Mammoth is pretty remote, you only have a few options for each vendor which is something to take into account. My wedding was very budget friendly but I don't think anyone would have guessed because people were focused on the views and beautiful surroundings. My wedding turned out better than I ever would have imagined!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Carolynn · Married on 07/14/2018

Awesome! So helpful! They offer a lot more help than I was expecting so it worked out! They even made sure to be ready last minute when we had to change the ceremony venue to indoors due to the rain! Love them Kristy, Loree and Amanda were awesome!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

The whole team was incredible! We had the venue booked for the entire weekend - was so awesome to get to set up a day in advance, and take down the day after the wedding! The venue was beautiful - our guests raved about the food, the alcohol, the views, the chairlift (top of J1) - everything was perfect.
    They were very flexible and accommodated all my wacky requests (like playing ski videos inside, having french fries at 9pm) ... everything! They know all the local vendors and we didn't have to do any coordinating the weekend of the wedding (BIG shoutout to Abby, Amanda, Jess for that one!). Small towns make for big fun & easy-going planning. Also we got to have June Brew beer which our guests LOVED. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting! Wedding went off without a hitch.

They also were all a dream in helping to get us shuttles before and after the wedding so our guests didn't have to worry about drinking and driving - cops in this area are definitely on high alerts for drinking & driving, plus it made us feel better knowing that everyone was getting home!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Diana · Married on 04/05/2018

Our ceremony was April 5th 2018 on top of Mammoth Mountain . Guest enjoyed the champagne bar at the entrance of their gondola ride to the top ! Our wedding planner Natalie ( MM ) greeted guest , arranging placement that was picture perfect !!! After our ceremony we snowboarded down the mountain & arrived at our reception at the Village !!! Lights , beautiful tables , flowers , full bar awaited our guest !!! This was truly our Best Day Ever !!!!

Mammoth Mountain 17
    Mammoth Mountain 24
    Mammoth Mountain 25
    Sent on 08/18/2018

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

June mountain was the best choice for our amazing wedding me being from California and my husband being from Florida I wanted to find the perfect venue in California that my husband would enjoy and relate to so when I looked up mammoth weddings and I got in touch with Abigail Ross at June mountain from our first meeting to the countless text and emails and the weekend/ day of our wedding Abigail was amazing she made everything so smooth and stress free! Our day was perfect thanks to her and her staff!! And the food!! Oh the food was amazing the cook Lenny was extremely nice always checking us and making sure we had what we needed! My son fell asleep during dinner and woke up when the food was cleaned up so Lenny back in his kitchen and food some pizza for him to eat!! Above and beyond I want to live that day over and over again!!! Beautiful, perfect, amazing venue for your wedding!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/13/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/09/2017

Staff was very professional, helpful and quick to answer any inquiries. I would highly recommend having your wedding ceremony here at Forest Chapel at Tamarack Lodge.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

For our wedding we worked mostly with Abigail Ross for our wedding at June Mountain Ski Area. We were very impressed with working with her. She responds to emails very quickly (usually same day) and is very flexible and easy going. We had a little bit of a hard time booking our wedding since it was so popular! I was booking about a year in advance and barely got a date in their so book as soon as you can! Abigail was so easy to work with leading up to the event. She explains everything and answers every question you have. She let us set up the day before the wedding and even drove us up to June Mountain and even helped us set up a few things which wasn't part of her job. The rehearsal went well and she was very patient as some of my bridesmaids were late. The day of went very smoothly and she helped coordinate everything perfectly. I would highly recommend June Mountain Ski Area for your wedding or any of their other locations!

Mammoth Mountain 26
    Mammoth Mountain 34
    Mammoth Mountain 35
    Sent on 10/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding weekend at Mammoth Mountain was literally a dream come true. We had over 200 guests and had multiple events that spanned 4 days. Welcome Barbecue at Tusks Bar, Rehearsal/Dinner/Cocktail Party at the Mill, Ceremony and Reception at McCoy Station, Cocktail Hour at the Top of The Sierra and last but not least, a farewell brunch at the Dry Creek Bar. With the amount of guests and the number of events we hosted, this would have been a logistical nightmare without Loree Peterson. She was super attentive to our every need and was always at our disposal. We were able to meet with her multiple times prior to our events and she was always able to provide suggestions, answer questions, and calm our nerves. Loree has excellent working relationships with multiple wedding vendors and assisted us with finding some amazing help to make our dreams to a reality. Our entire weekend went off without a hitch. Every ounce of the service at Mammoth Mountain was top notch.

Mammoth Mountain 36
    Mammoth Mountain 43
    Mammoth Mountain 44
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/16/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Mammoth Mountain and their team of professionals; namely, Loree Peterson, wedding coordinator (outstanding service - went above and beyond); Stacey Powell, officiant - she made our vow renewal very special; Kevin @ HighSierraPhotography - very talented photographer and is good with graphics!; Jon Jacoby - guitarist - beautiful classical music for a romantic setting - he was perfect!; Chanel w/MumsNRoses florist - our flowers were more beautiful than expected; Tamarack Lodge - for accommodations for us and our guests - excellent service - Matt, mgr; the Lakefront Restaurant - Chef Patrick, Kelly, Tiffany - helped make our reception dinner very special. We would do it again - maybe in another 10 years!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

We got married and had a reception at the Mill on June 3rd 2017. The staff was absoulty amazing. They transformed that venue better than I could have ever imagined. And the views! HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting married in Mammoth <3

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kimi · Married on 03/11/2017

Our wedding went off without a hitch and I couldn't be happier! It did help that we lucked out and had great winter wedding, but that didn't worry me in the least if we hadn't. Lorie and her team were incredibly prepared and responsive. The weeks/months leading up aren't as communicative as one bride might like, since they are likely dealing with other weddings. But I promise you the end result is fantastic. When it is time for your wedding they are all hands on deck and do whatever they can to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. I would definitely recommend mammoth mountain for any event, not just a wedding. My guests and I had a great time!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Brianna · Married on 12/04/2016

We had our wedding in the morning on December 4th, 2016 and it was truly the best day ever. We picked the tippy top of Mammoth Mountain for our ceremony venue - called Eleven 53 for its elevation of 11,053 feet. We loaded up our friends and family in the gondolas to head up on a beautiful winter day and the rest was history. Loree helped our wedding flow from one thing to the next and was really the master behind it all. From fixing a minor cake disaster to helping set up and guiding our guests on where to go AND SO MUCH MORE - our wedding would not have been the same without her. Also, the months of planning before the big day, Loree and Amanda were always quick to answer questions and as a team they really came together to help me feel relaxed and confident that everything would come together - and it really did! We had our reception at the Mammoth Mountain Inn grillside bar which was so beautiful and charming. The food was great and the donuts were my favorite part! Mimosas were just perfect. The serving/cleaning staff was flawless. The bartender was fun and friendly and awesome. After it all, a lot of our family and friends had never been to Mammoth before our wedding and they still thank us for getting them out there and up that beautiful mountain. Mammoth will always be a very special place for us.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding in Mammoth was beyond magical!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Jon · Married on 09/10/2016

We chose Mammoth because it was easy, beautiful, and the staff knows what they are doing. Loree and her team were very accommodating, gave great advice, and were there the entire night to make sure we had everything we needed. For our wedding day having them around made the day a low stress event. The food was excellent and there was plenty to go around, and everyone left raving about the food. All of the guests were amazed at the scenery and the venue and are still talking about it. Overall we could not be happier with the Mammoth wedding experience, and as we promised drunkenly at the end of the night, we will do it all again in 10 years to renew our vows!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were married on June Mountain in August of last year and couldn't be more pleased with the venue site and staff. Abigail acted as our onsite wedding coordinator and was amazing. She was patient, kind and professional throughout the entire process. If you love the outdoors and nature you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Holly · Married on 08/26/2016

We had our wedding at Mammoth Mountain. Our ceremony was at Forest Chapel and reception was at Parallax. Our day was perfect and beautiful. Several of our guests and wedding party commented on the uniqueness and beauty of the venue and friendless and quality of service of Mammoth Staff. I could not have imagined planning my wedding without Loree Perterson, our wedding coordinator. This is an excellent service that Mammoth Mountain offers. Loree helped our day run smoothly and she coordinated with all of our vendors. Loree is friendly, accommodating, and thorough. She thought of everything and helped us with coordinating our event from start to finish. They offer several packages that are affordable and add-ons that tailor and personalize the event to fit any style. Our guests were blown away by the stunning natural beauty of Mammoth and the details added by Mammoth Mountain. I would highly recommend having a wedding/event at Mammoth Mountain.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/22/2016

My husband and I had the most magical day ever when we got married in Mammoth on May 22, 2016. From the initial contact with Amanda, the planning with Loree, and the day-of execution with the whole MMSA staff...every detail was handled beautifully! We initially planned for a ceremony at Forest Chapel. Unfortunately, mother nature blessed Mammoth with a load of snow ultimately leaving us to secure a second location only days before our Wedding! Luckily, with the care and concern of Loree Peterson, she ensured we found a location that was still outside and guess what?? It turned out EVEN BETTER than anything I could have imagined. I am so thankful for Loree's ingenuity and concern for our happiness, along with Tamarack Lodge to find us the perfect spot lakeside at Tamarack Lodge that accommodated our 60 guests perfectly. As for our reception, I cannot recommend The Mill enough! It was the perfect size for our intimate wedding of 60 and I especially loved the mountain lodge vibe. When I first scouted The Mill, I was unsure how it could ever be transformed into a reception space but boy was I blown away on the day. Loree, along with Chris and The Mill staff did an AMAZING job transforming the interior into my enchanted fairy- tale reception space. I was initially worried too because they were open to the public that day ad only had a couple hours to decorate and they did so with flying colors! Oh, and the food was incredible!! I had so many people compliment us on how great the food was. We opted for a meat-free menu and chose the salmon (SO GOOD) and the mushroom rissoto (also amazing!) I also have to mention how attentive and fun the wait staff and bartenders were. They were a special addition to the night and by the end they felt like family. Lastly, Chris, the manager of The Mill, who was so patient and calm with all our questions and who let us decorate the inside to our choosing- he was super! I cannot recommend Mammoth Mountain enough!!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Esther · Married on 02/07/2016

Wow! Eleven 53, the top of the Gondola is an amazing wedding venue. Loree and her staff are amazing! They are so impressive. They were professional, caring, and really responsive. The view from this venue makes for really breath-taking photos. This is a great experience, so memorable, and special. I so highly recommend this venue, and Loree and her team! I am a photographer from San Diego and came to Mammoth for the wedding of the daughter of my very dear friend, so I wanted everything to be especially wonderful, and it was! As a photographer, I am thrilled with the backdrop that this location provides for pictures, and as a friend of the bride, I am thrilled by how well the family and bridal party were treated. They certainly made my job, getting beautiful happy photos, easy!

Sent on 02/08/2016