Malibu West Beach Club Reviews

Malibu West Beach Club 3
Malibu West Beach Club 4
Malibu West Beach Club 5

John Won · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Venue, Amazing People!

Malibu West was absolutely amazing! The view was breathtaking and had the perfect sunset. The staff was amazing and was quick to reply to any questions and concerns I had. They also made everything a whole lot easier with their extensive list of vendors and professionals for the event. We would definitely pick Malibu West again for our wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Wen

Wen · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful venue, perfect for wedding

I think every single guest enjoyed the view and the venue. Great for medium-sized wedding. Recommend to get a large arch decorated with lots of blooms and your pictures will be amazing. I have zero regret choosing Malibu West to be married at!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

Unbelievable Venue for the cost and flexibility

Choosing MWBC absolutely made our wedding perfect. Everyone (locals and out-of-state visitors) was so impressed by our venue. MWBC allowed us 2 atmospheres in 1, as there were constantly people on the deck enjoying the view and dancing in the beautifully decorated reception indoor area. Also, I was so thrilled to be able to bring in our own caterer and alcohol. Our guests were well-fed and had more than enough to drink, and we didn't have to waste money on mediocre food and over-priced alcohol. Also, the preferred vendor list was a goldmine. All of our vendors were top-tier, and I'm very picky and didn't expect them all to surpass my expectations.

Also, Christine was amazing to work with. We changed our start time repeatedly, and I was always nervous to ask for things, but she was so beyond accommodating. A later wedding meant guests didn't need to find an after party, which was great, since there's not much in the area that is open late.

I'm so thrilled we picked this venue, so I'm completely happy to share this feedback with someone who is making that important decision.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Venue

Malibu West won us over with its gorgeous oceanfront deck, airy (and pre-decorated!) reception space, decor department with rental decor (great for space-challenged and not-design-minded couples like us), spacious bridal suite, and thorough list of preferred vendors with pricing that made us feel like having a DIY wedding wouldn’t be all that much harder than going with an all-inclusive. We lost our venue coordinator Jacqui who originally won us over with her professionalism, but her replacement Christine was also responsive to our questions and requests for changes. We loved our Malibu West Beach Club wedding!

Malibu West Beach Club 6
    Malibu West Beach Club 11
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Corrie · Married on 08/02/2019

Pure Magic

The MWBC could have not been more perfect. Every single one of our guests could not stop raving about its beauty and location. It felt like a destination wedding! The vendors they suggest were all superb (Critics choice catering was perfection!!) and went above and beyond down to the valet. Christy was such a pleasure to work with and so helpful through the 8 months of planning. I highly recommend this gorgeous venue, we have not stopped talking about it! I hate that it’s over!! If there was an option for more than 5 stars I’d leave that! 2 thumbs up!! I hope to be apart of another event here! Best night of our lives!

Malibu West Beach Club 12
    Malibu West Beach Club 13
    Malibu West Beach Club 14
    Malibu West Beach Club 15
    Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kon

Kon T. · Married on 08/01/2019

The perfect venue for our intimate wedding

This venue was breathtaking when we had our small wedding ceremony and reception there in August. We were able to have both the ceremony and dinner on the ample balcony overlooking the ocean and sun set (which wasn't difficult given we only had 14 guests).

There just wasn't anywhere else that had the combination of being right on the beach while still having all of the amenities required to host a sit down dinner without costing tens of thousands of dollars.

Christine was a pleasure to deal with. She was friendly, low fuss and had everything organized on the day. We had no issues at all with the venue.

She even recommended Pierre's Catering which were stand out performers on the night (lots of compliments on the food!).

Overall the venue made our wedding both memorable and pleasurable. Very pleased we had it at Malibu West Beach Club.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brian Ackerman · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Malibu West Beach Club is a beautiful venue, and we had a great experience working with Christine for our wedding. The patio was a perfect place for our wedding ceremony, and the reception room was intimate yet had plenty of space for guests. We had about 140 people at 15 guest tables and we still had enough space for a large dance floor. This is a gorgeous venue for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Leah Schanen · Married on 05/04/2019

Welcome Party

Absolutely perfect Welcome Party for the night before our wedding. The view of the ocean can’t be beat. The staff and preferred vendors were just perfect and we had the best night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Amy

Amy Rose · Married on 03/23/2019

Made the best day of our lives possible!

The wedding venue was fantastic for our dream wedding of classy, romantic, able to hold a fair amount of people, idyllic beach location yet still intimate. Christine was accommodating and wonderful!

Malibu West Beach Club 16
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Melina Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

Epic Ocean View Wedding Venu

If you're looking for an amazing venue with gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean, Malibu West Beach Club should be top of your list. We held our wedding there and could not have been happier with the decision. Knowing a majority of our guests would be coming from out of town we wanted to give them something special to remember and MWBC certainly delivered. Working with them was quite easy as they were responsive with their communications and already had some in-house decor that was available to rent. While we opted for some additional lights and other decor, we went minimalistic to emphasize the natural beauty of the venue and backdrop. There was one miscommunication on when we wanted our rental time to begin which cost us a few extra dollars, however our total headcount was below the contracted limit which MWBC graciously provided us with a refund for. Having semi-private access to the beach also made for a fun photo shoot with the bridal party and some epic shots at sunset. We are so happy we chose MWBC as our wedding venue and would highly recommend it to any couple looking for an amazing place with amazing views!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Roxanne Reichow · Married on 10/14/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had a wonderful experience with MWBC. They were quick to respond to any questions, met with us several times, and delivered all they agreed to and then some. The venue is just beautiful and the staff is amazing!

Malibu West Beach Club 17
    Malibu West Beach Club 18
    Malibu West Beach Club 19
    Malibu West Beach Club 20
    Malibu West Beach Club 21
    Sent on 10/22/2018

Deborah · Married on 04/28/2018

Malibu West is a hidden gem. We had our rehearsal dinner on Thursday night and it was half price. The staff couldn’t have been nicer and had a great list of vendors.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Hanan · Married on 04/18/2018

I cannot say enough about MWBC. It was the most perfect venue to celebrate the best day of our lives. Everything from location, to staffing was beyond my expectations. Everyone was so responsive, professional, gracious and kind from the day we looked at the venue to the minute our wedding ended.

Thank you for surpassing our expectations and making our day the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

As soon as my husband and I set foot inside, we knew we'd found our perfect venue. We were looking for a venue that would allow outside vendors, as well as a location near the ocean, so Malibu West was simply perfect for our needs. Not to mention, it doesn't need too much décor - it's already gorgeous on its own, and you can't beat the ocean view. It photographs very beautifully, too. Jacqui was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Thanks Malibu West Beach Club, for providing the perfect location and backdrop for our special day.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Karina · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a beautiful wedding at the Malibu West Beach Club! The venue was incredible and memorable with a beautiful ocean and sunset view. Jacqui was amazing and so was the rest of the staff!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2017

The space was beyond beautiful and the team at MWBC was always so pleasant and flexible. We were so happy with how our wedding turned out and several guests were blown away by this venue.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ruth · Married on 10/07/2017

Jacqui was extremely responsive throughout the whole process. Everyone raved about the venue. Although there are additional charges to consider such as valet (only one preferred vendor allowed) charges for using outside caterer and for additional hours, we felt the location and service was worth it!

Malibu West Beach Club 22
    Malibu West Beach Club 27
    Malibu West Beach Club 28
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Brandon · Married on 10/06/2017

The Malibu West Beach Club is truly amazing. Not only is the venue one of a kind, but the staff is truly amazing! One of the only places with this kind of view at this kind of price. I would recommend this venue to everyone for any type of event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/23/2017

The perfect venue. Location, scenery and service was beyond excellent.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Malibu West! I recently had my wedding here and it was perfect if you want a beach wedding but not on the actual sand. The deck overlooking the ocean made for a BEAUTIFUL backdrop and you really only need minimal decor because of how gorgeous the room is with all of the white draping, string lights and chandeliers. Most of my guests were from out of town, so if you have a destination wedding this place and the stunning ocean views will WOW your guests! The pictures at sunset on the beach are beautiful. I had about 60 guests and fit the space perfectly- I wouldn't recommend a wedding with over 100 guests booking MWBC just because it is a smaller, intimate space. With this venue, you have to hire all of your own vendors, and MWBC had a great selection of preferred vendors - I ended up using Truly Yours for catering and Kreative Hands as my florist. The only downside is that there is no parking so we ended up getting a shuttle service to transport guest to/from a hotel in Calabasas. Jacqui was super quick to answers all my emails throughout the year leading up and Christine set up all my decor on the day of beautifully. Such a nice team to work with! I used the 'bridal suite' at the venue to get ready on the day of, and it worked out perfectly. Look no further if you want a perfect SoCal beach wedding!

Malibu West Beach Club 29
    Malibu West Beach Club 30
    Malibu West Beach Club 31
    Malibu West Beach Club 32
    Sent on 10/06/2017

Nikki · Married on 07/07/2017

Malibu West Beach Club is the perfect place for a beautiful wedding! From the moment we stepped into MWBC we knew that was where we were going to say I DO! Jacqui was just amazing to work with, from start to finish! Wow, her response time was always super fast, and I appreciate your flexibility (night shift nurse here) Everything is brought in by you, and you get a list of amazing vendors that they recommend, and all of ours that Jacqui recommend were just amazing! The views are incredible, we had a dolphin spotted while we were getting ready and a few sea lions too! I couldn't believe what a magical day we had! The moon was full and bright out on the balcony, and the weather was perfect! It was truly a Malibu fairy tail! The space is so beautifully decorated already you don't have to add much, but whatever needs you may have, Christine in the decor department has got you covered! She did our arch and our sand boxes for the table cards, and everything was beautiful. Can't say enough how special our day was, just perfection! Thank you Jacqui and MWBC staff for making our dream wedding a reality!
    -Nikki and Alex
    7-7-17

Sent on 07/13/2017

Angela · Married on 05/27/2017

As a photographer I enjoyed this space and the light here - the beach is lovely, the people and staff are excellent and the teams that support this site rock completely. Brides planning a wedding with their crews need to put this venue on the list of must-sees. Versatile, airy, elegant and pretty. It has it all. Decorating is EASY here. nothing to work against at all.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Mina

Mina · Married on 04/27/2017

This venue is soooooo beautiful and you can do so much with it, even though it's already stunning! Jacqui is really amazing and incredibly helpful and responsive. She made it really easy with a list of vendors, so we didn''t have to worry too much. We booked on a Thursday, so we can have our dream Malibu wedding and be able to afford it. :) I'm a crazy researcher/planner and I must have looked into over 30 venues and only saw this and another one, because my heart was already set on it from the moment I saw it. I'm so excited and can't wait to get married there.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Derrick · Married on 03/05/2017

Easily one of the best venue to host your wedding / event. If you are looking for a venue with stunning ocean front view and access to the private beach, look no further than MWBC! At the day of our wedding, many of our guest complimented us on how great of a choice we made at picking out this beautiful place and we couldn't agree more!

Sent on 04/26/2017

meredith · Married on 03/04/2017

My son and daughter in-law were married at Malibu West Beach Club on March 4, 2017. I don’t even know where to begin explaining how amazing everything was. To start, I have to say that Jacqui is a rock star! She was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had from day one. She had great recommendations and was very knowledgeable about everything. The venue is beautiful with its’ beach background. We just got our pictures back from the photographer and wow! They are spectacular. The deck is breath taking! Many of our guests still tell us that it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. The venue is a blank canvas with beautiful chandeliers, great wood floors, and twinkling lights. You can make it as elaborate or basic as you want to fit your budget. We did many of the decorations ourselves, which made it very special. The set up and tear down from their preferred vendors (Command Performance Catering and Diane Carvotta Florist) went very smoothly. The food was outstanding and the flowers were beyond magnificent! This was the first and only venue that we looked at. When you walk through the front doors you are pulled to the deck with a magnificent view of the beach and Pacific Ocean! Book your event at Malibu West Beach Club… I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2017