Makeuphighlights Reviews

11 | Charleston, SC

11 Reviews for Makeuphighlights

Rashida G. 路 Married on 12/21/2019

The Best Make Up Artist

I had a wonderful experience using Ketrena as my make up stylist! I had a Christmas wedding and she really had me looking like a beautiful bride! My bridesmaids looked great as well. She is prompt and moved very quickly doing everyone鈥檚 face! I would recommend her services all the time!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Pamela

Pamela G. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Always Their when you need her馃槉

Very receptive and caring of one's need does a wonderful job lets not forget service with a smile and very professional ...Awesome sauce !!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Topeka 路 Married on 09/01/2018

I just loved the boldness of my make up!! It matched my personality perfectly. She was also friendly and very professional and her make up is top of the line.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Glivia

Stella 路 event on: 05/31/2018

Ketrena is a great makeup artist. She is dependable,on time and has a great personality. She took me last minute for a video shoot and was also my makeup artist for a play I was performing in during the Piccolo SpoletoI USA festival. I am not a fan of makeup and bright colors but Ketrena made me feel comfortable and helped me step out of my shell she also remembered that I don鈥檛 like dark eyebrows ?? which shows she listens to and remembers her clients. Go have a seat in her chair!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nina 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Ketrena was so key in helping to make the start of my wedding day as stress free as possible! She was able to work her schedule around so that she could meet me at my location, the minute I saw her setup and brands that she uses I knew that I was in great hands! Her demeanor and confidence put me at ease she was able to create the exact look I was going for without even having had a trial run beforehand. She also got done so quickly she even had time to take care of a few of my bridesmaids as well, then to top it off she gave me a gift as a thank you! I will definitely be referring her to all my friends and will definitely be using her services again in the future....thank you Ketrena!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kathy 路 Married on 09/20/2017

Excellent service. Very professional & nice to work with. Very prompt. All hairstyles turned out beautifuly. I hired this company on very short notice. There wasn't any time to try different hair styles with the bride, & Katrina did a beautiful job giving everyone exactly what they wanted. I would definitely use Makeup Highlights again.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Marci 路 Married on 06/02/2017

Ketrena was AWESOME! She did most of the bridesmaids and all of the other ladies in the wedding. She was VERY VERY VERY reasonable for makeup in Charleston and traveled to our site. The makeup looked WONDERFUL!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Tranese 路 Married on 06/27/2015

Amazing experience!

I absolutely loved my makeup! Very professional and efficient!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Shells 路 Married on 10/10/2017

If you are looking for quality makeup work their service is like no other. Professional with years of experience and knowledge. You will be in good hands!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Ariel

Ariel R. 路 Married on 06/06/2020

1.4
      3.0

Buyer Beware

This person falsely advertised as being able to offer a bridal hair and makeup package. They were very unprofessional. In an effort to schedule a makeup trial it became apparent that the person could not offer all the services they agreed to offer. They only do makeup and cannot provide hairstyling without involving a third party that does not work for them or is affiliated with them. They agreed to refund me my deposit and then recanted. I would not recommend this person to anyone who is interested in hiring someone who can provide both hair and makeup services on their wedding day. Don't make the same mistake I did and do your due diligence and find someone else.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Makeuphighlights's reply:

Ariel,

In all due respect without an opportunity to have a calm discussion and resolve your concerns with reason you have decided to no longer you use my service.

According to the contract that you signed and agreed to, deposits are non refundable. Out of good faith I refunded you a portion which is $25 for the Makeup trial.

At this point I will ask that you cease contact/communication with me. Well wishes on your journey to your wedding day.