MakeupByMarlisa Reviews

7 | Lanham, MD

7 Reviews for MakeupByMarlisa

LaJuana · Married on 08/06/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Marlisa for my wedding. From the initial consultation to makeup on the day of, Marlisa was professional, friendly, and great to talk with as she worked her magic. She did makeup for 6 ladies; when she finished, each looked like a more beautiful version of themselves. The makeup was natural, flawless and just right. Thank you Marlisa for being a part of my wedding day and helping my girls look so beautiful.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Gynett · event on 06/06/2014

I cannot begin to comment on how beautiful I looked. I have had my face done by several professionals over the years, however, I have to say that Marlisa was one of the best if not the BEST. My make up lasted all night and I received tons of compliments.
    Marlisa, was also very professional (came on time, with all her equipment) and an excellent listener. She knew exactly what I needed and proceeded to do her job with great confidence.
    I would definitely recommend her.
    GREAT JOB MARISA!!
    THANKS!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Promise-Ronjanica · Married on 03/21/2013

I do not wear make-up except for lip gloss, but I was determine for my wedding to enhance my beauty. I have oil skin and bad acne, but you would never know. Marlisa was amazing. She was a true professional. I looked amazing. I received so many complements. I will be using her services from now on if, I ever need to have my make-up done again.

If you are looking for professional with great skills, then Marlisa is your beauty expert!

100% you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Catina · Married on 10/10/2011

This is the first time that I have had my makeup done since my prom in 1999. And this is the best that I have ever looked. I was working with limited time, and Marlissa was quick and effecient. I hugged her when she was done because I couldnt believe the results. She really did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Marguerite · event on 08/21/2011

Marlisa is a great make up artist. I have been several times to MAC to have my face done and those jobs were not as good as those done by Marlisa. I looked very natural and she did a great job of bringing out my eyes.

Sent on 10/25/2011

MakeupByMarlisa's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words

Daphne · event on 06/25/2011

Make up by Marlisa was just what I needed to make my look at my event special. During our initial consultation she took her time to understand the vision of what I wanted my make up to look like. She also explained exactly what she would need to do to achieve my look. Although I typically don't wear make-up she helped me feel completely comfortable in the new look. The professional and and courteous service was outstanding. I would recommend her in a heartbeat for any event.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Mary · event on 06/05/2011

Did makeup for two high-school girls. They were beautiful. The makeup was perfect; blending colors that complimented the skin tone and attire.

Sent on 10/20/2011