Makeup By Steff Reviews

15 | Durham, NC

15 Reviews for Makeup By Steff

1 User photo

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2019

She's amazing. Pays attention to what you are looking for and listens. Also recommends products you can use to achieve this look in the future. She is very nice and professional. Gave me exactly what I needed.

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

So nice to work with!

She was so flexible with our schedule and did such a beautiful job! My makeup held all night and I felt so amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Osborne · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Make Up Artist

Stephanie was wonderful! First, she did a great job on my make up as well as my bridal parties make up. I like my make up very natural and she was able to do that as well as do more complex things for others. I have never worn fake eyelashes before, and she talked me through it and even let me try them before to make sure they were a good fit. The trial run was easy to schedule, and she came to me. I told her what I wanted, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. She came to us and made it easy to pay by having Venmo. She is a professional and friendly. I will 100% use her again if I ever need make up done in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Nettie Jankoviak · Married on 10/28/2018

Best MUA in the Triangle!

Stephanie is one of the best makeup artists Durham has to offer. She was always prompt to reply to my emails (within one day), and listened to my makeup vision and editing requests. She made accommodations to my busy schedule and arranged time for me to have my makeup trial on a Saturday even though she was working a different wedding in the afternoon. Her work was flawless! My bridesmaids and I looked and felt like celebrities all evening long. My bridal party was able to choose between regular application and airbrush. Despite sweat, happy tears, and smooches, no touchups were required for anyone, regardless of the form of makeup application. In addition to all of these wonderful things, Steff is reasonably priced as well. What more could you ask for? Photo credit for this review belongs to FireRose Photography.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2018

Stephanie was AMAZING! Very friendly and professional Nd affordable. She was extremely patient with me when discussing the look I wanted and she was extremely knowledgeable about all her products that she used. She took her time doing my makeup and made sure I was very comfortable. She even showed me how to touch up my makeup on my own. I was blown away by her services, and will definitely hire her again!

Kelli · Married on 02/13/2018

I am not a make-up wearer AT ALL. Not only did she do my makeup for a big event, but she gave me a basic tutorial that would help me achieve an everyday face with products that were extremely affordable and easy to use. She is able to compare and contrast products across any type of budget and explain multi uses for makeup. I felt so much more knowledgeable after working with Stephanie. She not only does your makeup she teaches you about it too!

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Oh my gosh! Steff is amazing! I don’t think I can put into words how much I LOVED my makeup for my wedding! Steff listened and was able to do exactly what I wanted!! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jasmine · Married on 12/30/2016

Steff was absolutely amazing. She was super responsive prior to my big day and allowed me to send some inspiration pictures. I don't traditionally wear makeup so I wanted something that still felt like me except with that extra wedding glow. I looked absolutely radiant on the day and was so happy with her and her work. Would certainly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Alyse · Married on 12/10/2016

Stephanie is awesome! She did my make-up for a formal party and I was a little nervous bc I don't wear a ton of make-up. I got many compliments throughout the night and felt done up without feeling like I had too much make-up on and didn't look like myself anymore!! Thanks Stephanie!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/16/2016

Stephanie did an amazing job on my big day! She listened to what we wanted and made it happen! We all looked amazing and I couldn't have dreamed of a better person to do our make up! She's awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dani · Married on 01/30/2016

Steff is not only a great MUA, she is a great person! She has such a bright bubbly personality that it's like getting your make-up done by your best friend and her willingness to work with you on your finished look is fantastic. She definitely gives 110%! It really makes everything so stress free and really enjoyable. Anytime that I can work with her she definitely is my first option!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Azucena · Married on 05/23/2015

What can I say, she is an amazing makeup artist, she truly did magic with my makeup, she knew what do to to make me feel the most beautiful bride in the universe.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Heather · Married on 10/12/2014

Stephanie did a fantastic job with my make up for my wedding. I could not have been happier with my experience. She was very helpful and personable and very detail-oriented. I felt absolutely stunning on my big day.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Sabora · Married on 11/11/2011

Stephanie was absolutely fantastic! She is very knowledgeable, talented, and flexible. I loved that she was willing to teach me about the products as she did my makeup. I felt flawless for the remainder of the day. I would definitely recommend Stephanie to my family and friends!

Jaimie · Married on 09/17/2011

I took a makeup class with Stephanie and she is amazing! Incredibly knowledgeable, fun, and extremely friendly. I was a bit of a makeup novice and she took the time to help me understand how to properly prepare my face and how to put the make up on in a way that suited my skin tone. Book her now!