Makeup by Seema Reviews

11 Reviews for Makeup by Seema

• Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Amazing work!

Seema does fantastic makeup. I typically don’t wear much makeup and Seema perfected the vision I was looking for. She is extremely talented and gave me a perfectly natural look. Highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank You So Much Kelsey for an amazing review. I really appreciate it!! It was such a pleasure meeting you today and I look forward to be working with, your bridal party and family for your big day!!

Karolina T. · Getting married on 04/11/2021

Makeup Trial

She is extremely talented. She made me look amazing and stunning.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much Karolina for the review!! I can’t wait to do your makeup again for your big day!!

Colleen S. · Married on 10/31/2020

Seema is lovely.

Seema was wonderful, very professional and kept everything clean. She was able to arrive very early for my sisters wedding and get the bride and 3 girls ready for a morning ceremony.
    She listened to what looks we wanted and was delightful to chat with.

Sent on 12/11/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen for leaving an amazing review for me. I really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you all for your sisters special day!! I look forward to working with you again for any future special events!!

Grace M. · Married on 10/31/2020

Great wedding makeup!

Seema was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. She took all safety measures for covid very seriously and made sure my bridal party and I all felt safe and comfortable while working with her. She was also very punctual even though she had to arrive at 5:30am! I sent Seema some photos of makeup that I liked earlier that week and she completely nailed it. I truly couldn’t have been happier with her finished look. The 3 girls in my bridal party were also blown away by their finishes looks. They looked stunning!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much Grace for such a beautiful and thoughtful review and thanks for having me be a part of your special day!! You looked absolutely stunning as a bride. I am so happy that everyone loved their makeup. I had an amazing time working with you ladies!! Looking forward to working with you in the future for any special events!!

Riya J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Makeup by seema

Seema did my makeup for my sisters wedding. She did a natural look, which I wanted. She did such an amazing job. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much Riya for writing a beautiful review!! I really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and your family for your sister’s wedding!! I am so glad you loved your makeup!!
  • Christina

Christina J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Seema is amazing!

Seema did my makeup for my wedding and also my mother, sister and sister in law. She is AMAZING!! I NEVER wear makeup, I actually hate it. So I was very very anxious to wear it on my wedding day and she calmed me down lol and made sure I had a natural look. It was so beautiful. As a bride, makeup is very important on your wedding day and she did sooo amazing and made me look beautiful as well as everyone else. She is very patient and a genuine person. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank You So Much Christina for an amazing and thoughtful review!! It was an honor for me to be a part of your special day. You looked absolutely stunning as a bride!! I am so happy that you and everyone loved your makeup. Look forward to working with you again in the future for any special events!!

A N · Married on 03/10/2020

Skilled Artist

Seema is a very skilled makeup artist and listened to my requests. I looked exactly as I pictured on my wedding day and the makeup showed well in the photos. She is very sweet, patient and easy to work with. She arrived on time and was responsive to calls/emails etc. I'm really happy I chose Seema for my wedding makeup and plan on having her do my makeup for future events.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much for an amazing review for me. I really appreciate it!! It was honor for me to be a part of your special day!! I look forward to working with you for any future events you may have.
  • JeanMarie

Jeanmarie · Married on 11/16/2019

THE BEST I’m so happy.

Seema did an amazing job on my wedding. Everyone loved her. She was on time, professional, calm, and friendly. Plus VERY talented. My bridesmaids were thrilled. As was I. Plus the mother of the bride and groom loved her. My husband’s mom worked at Sephora and she raves about Seema. That says a lot. I will definitely use Seema in the future anytime I want my make up done. She does airbrush and lashes too and truly understands what you want. My trail with her was for my engagement photos. I saw her work online and fell in love. Instant trust. She can do dramatic to subtle. She’s amazing. Seema, I can’t wait to see you again and thank you for everything. Thank you for making me feel the prettiest ever ❤️ PS it latest all night into next morning including the lashes !!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank You So Much JeanMarie for such a beautiful review! I really appreciate it. I am so happy that everyone loved my work. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day and all your pictures came out amazing! It was such an honor to be a part of your big day. I look forward to be working with you for many more special occasions!!

Ashley M. · Married on 08/04/2019

What an Amazing Makeup Artist - Highly Recommend!

Seema is an amazing Makeup Artist! She was prompt and very personable. She did a fantastic job with my trial for my engagement photoshoot and made my makeup look exactly the same on my wedding day. My Bridal Makeup looked natural yet glam just like I had asked for. All of my bridesmaids makeup looked stunning too! I would highly recommend Seema to be your Makeup Artist for your Wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank You So Much Ashley for an Amazing review for me!! I really appreciate it. I am so happy that everyone loved my work. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!! It was such an honor to be a part of your big day. I look forward to working with you for any future special occasions!!

Victoria T. · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding bride and bridal party makeup

Seema was a pleasure to work with! Her work was flawless and my pictures were beautiful! I wish she could do my makeup everyday! I normally do not wear much makeup and didn’t know where to start. Seema showed me many styles and helped to create the natural yet beautiful look I wanted. Seema was always available to consult with leading up to the wedding. She was on time for all trials and the day of the wedding party. My entire bridal party, the mother of the bride, and myself couldn’t have been happier with her work. I plan to use Seema for any future formal events. We would recommend her to anyone! If you are looking for the perfect makeup artist, look no further!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria for leaving me an amazing review!! It was truly an honor for me to be a part of your special day!! You looked absolutely stunning! I look forward to working with you again for any future events!!

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2018

Seema is the best!!!

Seema is so amazing and she does beautiful work! I was referred to Seema by my sister in law’s cousin, and after how happy I was with my makeup trial, I knew I needed to use Seema for my wedding day. Seema did my makeup, along with makeup for my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone absolutely loved their makeup and looked so beautiful. It also lasts for the entire day which is so important - the airbrush is amazing! I was so beyond thrilled with how my makeup came out for my wedding day - I will never forget my reaction when Seema was finished and I looked in the mirror, I was SO happy! Not only does Seema do beautiful work, she’s an absolute pleasure to work with as well. She’s so nice, professional, and was always quick to respond to me and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend Seema to anyone, she is the best!!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Makeup by Seema's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for writing the review!! It means a lot to me! It was an honor for me to be a part of your special day!! You looked absolutely stunning as a bride!! Looking forward to working with you again for any special occasions!!