Makeup by Norelle B Reviews

13 Reviews for Makeup by Norelle B

1 User photo

Makeup by Norelle B 1

molly · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you! Very flexible and was able to give me and my bridal party just what we were looking for!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Makeup by Norelle B 2

Hi Molly!

You were an absolute pleasure! I love this gorgeous image! We had a wonderful day with all of you! Thanks again :)

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you Norelle for all you did to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Hi Kelly-

Thanks so much! You were such a joy to work with on your special day! Wishing you the best!

Stephanie · Married on 12/07/2017

I heard about Norelle from my hairstylist. She was perfect for my wedding! Her prices were reasonable for myself as well as my bridesmaids. She was also very professional and personable. She also was very knowledgeable and flexible with skin conditions and illnesses and how to use makeup to hide any flaws and accentuate everyone's features and skin tones . We had choices of hand applied make up or airbrush to suit the needs of each individual. We couldn't be happier with how we looked!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Stephanie-
    I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with your wedding day look! I loved how we were able to capture everyone's individuality in their looks. Wishing you all the best! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Lori · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved working with Norelle! She helps me achieve the look I had in my head for my wedding! I'm so thankful for the results she created!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lori-

It was such an absolute pleasure working with you and getting to know you!!

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Sincerely,

Dena · Married on 07/29/2017

Norelle is super talented and a pleasure to work with!! She made sure I was 100% happy with my trial run so that my wedding day was seamless and fun. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it withstood a whole afternoon and evening of July heat. I will definitely recommend Norelle to future brides or anyone looking to get glammed up ;)

Sent on 08/29/2017

Makeup by Norelle B's reply:

Dena- it was such a pleasure to work with you for your wedding! I had the best time with you girls! You were just beautiful! Wishing you all the best!! xoxo

Dj · Married on 05/20/2017

I contacted Norelle for my wedding makeup. We had great phone conservation about what I wanted and her experience in the business. At my trial she was prompt and demonstrated not only her knowledge of makeup but she has a talent for brining out your natural beauty. She did an excellent job on my wedding day and I felt and looked like the most beautiful bride in the world. Thanks Norelle for making my wedding dream a reality

Sent on 05/22/2017

DJ-

It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding day. I am so happy to hear that you felt so wonderful and beautiful! Wishing you all the best!

Jordan · Married on 04/22/2017

Norelle was amazing! My wedding makeup and bridal portrait make up was flawless! She was super professional and sweet. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Makeup by Norelle B's reply:

Thank you again for being such a wonderful client! It was my pleasure! :)

Dina · Married on 02/25/2017

Norelle is awesome!! She made us all look beautiful.. She truly does a great job... I will definatly be using her service again.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Laura · Married on 10/10/2016

Norelle is extremely talented! She has done my face/hair for many different events. Always listens to my idea of what I want done make up wise. She has done a ton of other people I know as well . All have been pleased!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Alicia · Married on 04/30/2016

Norelle did a fantastic job with my makeup for my wedding! I'm not a huge makeup person but I thought airbrush makeup would be best for wedding photos. I was worried that the foundation would cover my freckles and look unnatural. Norelle gave me the perfect balance of natural and glamorous and still let me show off all my crazy freckles! Highly recommend as she's not only talented with her craft, but so sweet and personable...it was like having a long time friend doing my makeup.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Makeup by Norelle B's reply:

Thank you Alicia! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Caroline · Married on 05/24/2014

Norelle seriously was AMAZING! She was super on top of things and was just the best person to work with; she was always super prompt in getting back with me and made me feel like I was her top priority (even though she had lots of other brides/people she was working with during that same time frame.)

She didn't just do whatever she wanted to do BUT SHE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME. I was so stressed out during the planning of my wedding and unfortunately, all that stress and lack of sleep resulted in some oh-so-convenient break outs coupled with dark bags under my eyes (and I'm talking like you're going on a trip for a month sized bags - not just a quick pop into the grocery store for a carton of eggs sized bag) .. anyways, I'm not sure how she was able to cover all that up but she did and she did so beautifully!! I seriously don't think I could have even asked for a better makeup vendor!

If you are in search of a makeup artist for your special day or just any old day of the week... hire Norelle!

I mean if she can make me go from looking like an extra on the 'Walking Dead' into [no-joke] the PRETTIEST I have ever felt in my life (& completely un-zombie-like), she can do ANYTHING!

[ps... pricing was also super reasonable - which, unless you just hit it big playing the lottery or just had a hit idea on Shark Tank --- that's definitely helpful]

Sent on 03/15/2017

Makeup by Norelle B's reply:

Thank you, Caroline! It was such a fun wedding party and a pleasure to help you feel your best on your special day!

Leigh · Married on 07/28/2012

Norelle does an amazing job listening to you explain what you want your special day to look like. She asks questions to make sure she has an understanding of the look you are going for. She takes her time choosing just the right shade for your skin tone and will make sure it is just perfect before letting you walk down the aisle. She even came up to me right before I walked down the isle and touched up some things. She is just amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2017