Makeup By Micaela Artistry Reviews

9 | Cape May, NJ

9 Reviews for Makeup By Micaela Artistry

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Micaela was amazing to work with from the moment I sent her a message to even the days following my wedding! She was so responsive to any messages I sent and made me feel totally at ease from start to finish. I am not a big make-up girl on a normal day and Micaela was able to ask the right questions to make sure my look was exactly what I had envisioned for my trial and again on my wedding day. On my wedding day Micaela made all my girls look absolutely amazing and kept all looks something each girl was comfortable with but also fit the style that I was looking for. She is a true professional and I could not have been happier to work with her!

Sent on 10/11/2018

julie · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy with the services Micaela and her assistant provided on my wedding day! Typically, I do not wear a lot of make on a daily basis so getting a professional look was a little stressful. However, with the examples I provided to Micaela, she was able to recommend what she felt would work well with my skin tone as well as carry a natural look for the duration of the day. She also helped ease my anxiety that morning with assuring me everyone would be done on time since our timeline was tight. I highly recommend her makeup artistry abilities for any special event!
    Thank you again, Micaela!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Barbara · Married on 03/03/2018

Micaela is fantastically talented! Her work is gorgeous. I received so many compliments after she did my makeup. She is also very kind, upbeat, personable, and professional. Plus, she only uses top of the line products. I highly recommend her. You will love her work!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Nona · Married on 02/03/2018

Mica and her team provided makeup services for my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and myself last month. After the wedding, my girls told me how much they loved that Mica asked them different questions about their makeup preferences/use to get a better understanding of what would work best for each person. She had us feeling gorgeous in no time. Great to work with from start to finish. And our makeup lasted all night perfectly. I will always recommend her for makeup for any occasion!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2017

Micaela made great adjustments between my trial and day of wedding. I had a spray tan which had faded a bit and she matched the tone perfectly. I really enjoyed the experience she was incredibly efficient with all of my bridesmaids, me and the moms.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Micaela did an amazing job for my October 2017 wedding! My makeup was flawless and lasted all day/night. She was so great to work with and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Brandie · Married on 09/30/2017

Mica did the makeup for all the women in my wedding party and I last weekend and I couldn’t have been more impressed! She is incredible! She is knowledgeable, sweet & listens to exactly what you want! She makes you feel and look flawless! She helped make my day beyond perfect and I couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Dana · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Micaela for my wedding in October of 2016 in Cape May NJ. She made myself and my six bridesmaids feel and look absolutely amazing. We looked flawless. Her professionalism and passion for her art was what made me feel so comfortable with her and I knew I wanted our makeup done by her. She was such a sweetheart on top of being so great with her art. I would recommend her hands down to anyone who needed any type of professional make up done.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Micaela was wonderful to work with. She was very personable and made me feel comfortable while in her makeup chair. Her products were top notch and long lasting, which was important to me as it needed to last throughout my wedding day and after party. Airbrushing was also a must for me, as was onsite services, things Micaela offered. Micaela was hard to get in touch with via email at times, but overall I was extremely happy with her services and the end result. I and my maid of honor, sisters, mother and mother-in-law looked and felt so beautiful thanks to Micaela. Her prices were also very affordable.

Sent on 12/12/2016