15 Reviews for Makeup By Les

Fake Lashes (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
Airbrush (1)

Lesley is amazing !!!! My man and I just eloped last weekend and I found Lesley on Facebook. I checked out her work online and I was very impressed so I decided to have her do my makeup for my special day and I am so glad I did !!!!! She made me feel like a princess and I was so happy with how It turned out!! Have never felt so beautiful before. She is such a sweet soul and even gave me some marriage advice and made me laugh and smile during the whole process ! Thank you so much I will definitely come back to you when I need my makeup done again!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough about how incredible Lesley is! Not only her amazing and beautiful skills (I felt and looked like a queen for my wedding!!) but her personality was a blast to be around and she made all of my wedding party so incredibly happy which is all I could have ever hoped for. I have never felt more confident and beautiful than when she did my make up. My mother who is normally not prone to be in a lot of pictures due to her lack of self confidence could not stay away from the cameras all day... watching her smile that big and feel that good in her own skin was absolutely priceless and something I would have paid way more for! I absolutely will refer everyone I know to her for make up services and hope to need her services again very soon ;) thank you so much Les!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Tanning, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Spray

I can’t say enough how amazing this girl is! Not only is she a sweetheart but her talent is out of this world! Flawless is an understatement! We laughed and talked about anything and everything! Made me feel comfortable and she even put lashes on me! Ahhh that was my first time ever!!! Loved them! For someone that’s never worn lashes, I couldn’t even feel I was wearing them! She made sure they felt great before I got up from the chair! She glamed me up and made me look exactly how I wanted and felt comfortable!! Amazing, just amazing! I will be using her all the time and also recommand to all my family and friends! You can’t go wrong! ♥️

Photo for Makeup By Les Review - Bridesmaid Makeup Glam
Profile Picture Sim, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She couldn't have done a better job. She was on time, professional, sweet, and easygoing. Weddings are already stressful and its refreshing to have someone so chill and helpful do your makeup before.

Profile Picture Mara, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lesley has been my go to for years and I had to have her do my wedding and since it was short notice she still worked with me to fit me in. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my make up for my wedding. She's 100% the best!

Profile Picture Allison , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lesley is AMAZING. I know you are supposed to look your absolute best on your wedding day but not even I knew a make up artist could work magic like Lesley. My bridesmaids were a wide range of make up styles and she knocked every single one out of the park. She's professional, knowledgeable and even includes airbrush tanning which completed the total package. If you're looking for a fun, talented make up artist that will listen to what you are looking for and then exceed all your expectations, Lesley is your girl!

Profile Picture Bre, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Tanning, Airbrush, Spray

Lesley was the make-up artist for my niece's wedding in which I was a bridesmaid (quiet a bit older than all the others btw lol). She was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. Lesley is a true artist , my make up turned out perfect.! I couldn't have been happier! All of the bridesmaids looked so beautiful and the bride was stunning! I would highly recommend her work! Thank you Lesley for helping make the day so special!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lesley did my make for a huge party I was going and she did a an amazing job!!! She came to my home and was so sweet and professional. I HIGHLY recommend her for any make up needs you may have.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Lesley did the bridal party's make up for a wedding I was in which I was the maid of honor. It was a 1940's style wedding and she did our make up perfectly. Not to mention, a few days before the wedding, we realized that we didn't have anyone to do our hair. Lesley came through and brought someone in to do our hair. We didn't have to worry about a thing. She showed up early, did our make up and still had time to do a couple of other people who hadn't originally signed on to have their make up done. She stuck around for the ceremony and touched up our make up after all the tears and kisses. I would recommend her to anyone who want to look beautiful on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Shahrzad, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leslie did the makeup for my wedding. It was an art deco/early hollywood type of affair at the Montage. It was a daytime wedding so she had to show up EARLY and was right on time if not early. She did an amazing job, and she's so easy to be with, got what kind of eye and lip i wanted immediately, and brought in a hair person as I had totally dropped the ball on that! The hair person was also great and she highly recommeneded her, so i trust her recommendations as well. She is simply brilliant and wonderful.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leslie was absolutely wonderful. She was very flexible with the timing of my hair and makeup trials since I live out of state. When I had my trial she took all the time necessary to get everything just perfect.

2 weeks before the wedding I threw in an additional bridesmaid last minute and she didn't bat an eyelash at me. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and she even stuck around an extra 4 hours for touch ups before the reception.

She was always on time, friendly, hilarious, and just a wonderful person and professional. No matter what your event I would always recommend her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Darcy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leslie is the most down to earth and fun individual. I have an enormous amout of respect for her as she was so professional, kind and very good at what she does. Makeup was flawless, touch ups were quick and seamless and her contribution to my friends wedding was exemplary. I highly recommend her as she will benefit any occasion. She laughed with us, cried with us and in mere moments felt like a life long friend. She is a great communicator and a loving person. She made us all feel so beautiful and the compliments were pouring in! Look no further, your best makeup stylist is right here!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lesley did the makeup for my wedding this past Saturday and she did an amazing job! She brought her hair stylist as well and between the two of them they did 10 girls hair and makeup. I loved the way it all turned out and every girl looked so beautiful. Lesley and Danielle were very professional, arrived on time, worked within budget, made every look / feel gorgeous and I couldn't be happier! She uses airbrush makeup and it lasted throughout the entire day including dancing until 1AM. Danielle was the hair stylist and she made all the girls hair look exactly like the pictures we showed her. Their a great team - I highly recommend Lesley for your hair and make up needs. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture heather, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lesley was amazing. She made me look and feel like a princess. She was personable and very attentive to what I wanted. She calmed my nerves and I felt as if I've known her forever. I will be definitely using her services again.

Profile Picture vienna, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lesley did an amazing job at making me look beautiful on my wedding day! She was very professional and fun to work with. Even though it was a little further of a drive I wouldn't have wanted any one else doing my make-up. She truly is the best at her profession and an exceptional choice for any of your make-up needs!

Profile Picture Lyssa, 5/3/14, 1 Review