Makeup by Kara Cushman Reviews

Makeup by Kara Cushman 4
Makeup by Kara Cushman 5

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding makeup

Kara was absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone in the Asheville area. We had our wedding in Green Mountain, NC and she drove out there with no hesitation. She is friendly and professional and warm and listens to everything you want. If I could pay her everyday to do my makeup I would!! Everyone was blown away at the work she did. She makes you look natural but with makeup. You don't look like anything is caked on. When I do maternity photos I'm definitely going to use her again. She was so amazing I'm literally thinking of any event I can come up with just so she will do my makeup!
    Kara, thank you so much! I loved my look and working with you!! I will definitely be in touch for maternity makeup!! I will upload photos once I get them in!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Makeup by Kara Cushman's reply:

Melissa Thank you so much for your review and being such a wonderful bride to work with! It was a pleasure! I cannot wait to work with you again ! xoxo

Nehal · Married on 05/19/2018

Kara was awesome! She came recommended through my planner, Willow Event Designs, and was so easy to work with. She came up for a makeup trial earlier in the week and was very open to my thoughts and feedback on how to adjust for the weekend. I felt comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Kara!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Makeup by Kara Cushman 6
    Makeup by Kara Cushman 7
  • Lyndey

Lyndey Bryant · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding day makeup for bride, mother of the bride, and bridesmaids

Kara is wonderfully creative, kind, and fun to work with. More importantly, she is responsive, timely, and proactive, all of which are significant to a bride. I had no idea how I wanted my wedding makeup to look, but after a few (probably overgeneralized) descriptions, Kara NAILED IT. I couldn't have been more pleased and hands down recommend her for your engagement photo shoots, bridal portraits, or big day!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Christina & Jason

Christina · Married on 04/07/2018

Kara is amazing! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day and made my bridesmaids look even more beautiful than they already are. I wish she could do my makeup everyday. She really is the best. I highly recommend Kara 100% to anyone looking to have their makeup done for any event.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jes · Married on 05/20/2017

Kara is Amazing!!! She did my makeup for my engagement pictures, and my wedding. She is great at everything from soft natural makeup, to super glam. She is very professional and was so fun the day of my wedding. I would definitely use Kara for any of your makeup needs!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Makeup by Kara Cushman 8

Cristin · Married on 11/04/2016

Kara is amazing! Never in a million years did i think anyone could make me love a portrait of myself, but she did. She is great at knowing what you want and what will look best and making it happen. 1. Portrait of me 2. Kara did several of my bridesmaids makeup as well!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Makeup by Kara Cushman 9
    Makeup by Kara Cushman 10

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved my entire experience with Kara. She made all of my makeup dreams come true on my wedding day, and for my bridal portraits. More than impressed and happy to always look back on pictures. Thank you Kara! You are the BEST, hands down.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing! Kara is the best ever and made everyone feel super comfortable and beautiful. My makeup didn't budge all night! She gave us all exactly the looks we wanted.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Ashlee · Married on 04/23/2016

Kara did mine and my bridal party’s makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t have been more pleased! She is extremely talented and the only one I would trust to do such quality work. She is professional and well prepared and most importantly she will make sure you look amazing on your special day! Thank you for everything Kara!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lissa · Married on 09/19/2015

Kara was absolutely wonderful to work with- from the trial to the day of my wedding. She made me feel like a million bucks and I look back on my wedding photos absolutely in love with my look for the day. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018