Makeup By Jackie G. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 07/09/2022

Jackie Slayed!

I am still blown away at what an amazing job Jackie & her team did! Truly amazing, all the girls were so impressed with her work. They all felt like princess'! Even the moms (who can be tough) were extremely happy with their makeup/lashes. She was timely and efficient! I did have a bridal touch-up, but she did such a good job there wasn't much to touch-up, my make-up lasted all day into the wee hours of the night!

I used Jackie for multiple events and each one I was impressed with the quality. She did an amazing job, and i highly recommend her for all of your events bridal or not!

Jackie I cannot thank you enough, you are amazing at what you do! thank you for making me feel so comfortable and listening to all my concerns! You're the best!!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 02/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have felt more beautiful!

JACKIE IS AMAZING!!!! She was recommended by a coworker for my wedding , and I could not be more happy with how my makeup turned out on the big day. My sisters, mother, and I all looked flawless for the entire day and we had SUCH a blast getting ready with Jackie! If you want a makeup artist who knows what she is doing and will also hang and be a friend throughout the entire morning before your big day or event, this is your girl. She was flexible, willing to travel to me, and made all the adjustments that we needed for our mini-wedding in May 2020 (thanks COVID...). I can't wait to work with her again for our full wedding in February - this time with 12 girls total getting makeup done! Couldn't recommend more! (I'm including pictures here from my trial on my shower day and from my wedding, for context!)
    Ashley M. Married on 03/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An Amazing wedding day decision!

As a bride that doesn't often wear make up day to day it is always very noticeable to family and friends when I do! On my wedding day, I wanted to look as natural as possible but also like a glowing bride and I was also 4 months pregnant so I wasn't exactly feeling "beautiful" Jackie listened to exactly what I wanted!! She arrived on time, was extremely flexible and even hustled when my photographer was rushing her. I couldn't be happier with her services and not to mention she is sweet as could be!!! I highly reccommend Jackie to any bride or soon to be bride! You won't regret your decision!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kaela
    Kaela C. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing, the absolute best

Jackie is a true artist, I’ve never felt as beautiful as I do when she does my makeup. She is extremely responsive, super fun, ridiculously talented and very professional. I can’t recommend her enough, I’ve used her since my wedding for other events and every time has been absolutely perfect.
    Brittany W. Married on 05/26/2019

Jackie is so talented!

Jackie is amazing! She is a very talented makeup artist, with an eye for what to do, no matter your age or skin type. She did such a beautiful job for myself, my mother and my bridal party. Everyone complimented us on our makeup. She is super sweet, friendly, and professional. I would recommend Jackie to anyone!
    Nicolette T. Married on 09/22/2018

My Jackie Experience

Jackie did my makeup for my sisters wedding and not only did she make me feel beautiful, but the amount of compliments I got was amazing. Not only does she do an excellent job with makeup, she has the best personality. She makes sure you know exactly what she’s doing, and is easy to talk to. She does a high quality job for an affordable price. I highly recommend her services and will have her do my makeup on my wedding day in the future.
    Juliette G. Married on 01/12/2018

Amazing Experience

Jackie did my make up for my bridal shower and my wedding day. To this day, I still ALWAYS get compliments on my wedding make up. I can't express how beautiful of a job she did. She is also super responsive, organized, and helps ease the stresses of the wedding planning. 100% recommend!
    Allison T. Married on 08/20/2016

Jackie is amazing

Jackie did the makeup for me and all of my bridesmaids for my wedding. She does an incredible job and it lasted all throughout the day and evening. She can do any look that you want. I recommend her 100%!
    Shannon Married on 06/25/2016

Shannon Minnella

I used Jackie for my wedding makeup. She was so accommodating to every request and boy did she deliver. My makeup was exactly what I wanted!! I was beyond thrilled with it. She was so sweet too! Jackie is very talented and my eyes were perfect, my skin looked flawless, my lashes were point and my makeup was perfect the whole night. I HIGHLY recommend Jackie!
  • Brittney
    Brittney R. Married on 03/15/2000

11/10 experience!

Jackie G is the kindest & most talented makeup artist I’ve ever met. She listened to everything I wanted for my makeup perfectly and made time go by so fast because she’s a great person to talk to! I highly recommend anyone to use Jackie if you are looking for a talented and kind makeup artist!