Makeup by Ivette Noemi Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Bradyn B. Married on 04/24/2021

Makeup stayed on outside in 95% humidity!

Ivette was absolutely amazing. Her skill with makeup is incredible and she literally made my face a work of art. She traveled to Gulf Shores, which is quite the trip, and when she arrived she was excited and ready to work. She really set the "get ready" mood by having just as much fun as we were. She did the MOB, MOG, 4 bridesmaids, and myself. The day of an extra friend of mine was there and she added her service on last minute and still had all of us ready on time. My wedding was outside in 95% humidity and my makeup didn't move! Even through sweat and tears my face and lashes stayed on all night. She is truly a joy to work with.
    Kim T. Married on 11/02/2019

Everything you want in a makeup artist!

Hired Ivette for my Bridal Party makeup and everything was perfect. She started at 7:30am and our ceremony was at 12pm. Their makeup lasts all day and all of the girls loved it. Would totally hire her again!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/18/2019

Excellent!

Planning a destination wedding can be scary especially getting no trial makeup run. I showed Ivette pictures of what I envisioned and she brought them to life!! I couldn’t have been happier. My makeup looked exactly as I pictured it in my head. I needed to change the time a few days before the actual date and she was so flexible with that! She was EXCELLENT at communicating and was by far the cheapest makeup artist I found and she came to me!! Thanks so much Ivette!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 06/15/2019

Best make up artist around!

Ivette did an amazing job in my make up & my bridesmaids. We started off as only have 5 people wanting their make up done but after everyone saw how great her work was they all wanted their make up done. Very personable and comes to you. I received lots of compliments about how great my make up looked. Thank you!!!😘
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 05/18/2019

One word; amazing

This lady, where do I start? She did my engagement hair and makeup and my bridal hair and makeup! Being an out of state bride and trying to find someone online, who you’ve never met is flipping hard, but she nailed it, not once but TWICE! She is literally the sweetest and her makeup skills are KILLER!! For my engagement pictures she somehow managed to cover all my pimples and my awful sunburn (I got fried the day before our photos) and for our wedding she managed to cover my poor stressed broken out face!! If you want a professional and to look amazing, book Ivette! She not only made me look gorgeous but all my mother, mother in law, sister in law, and best friend and I cannot wait to get all of our pictures back to showcase just how amazing she is!! I now consider her one of my friends and was so thankful she’s been able to be apart of our journey!! I don’t know when I’ll need my makeup done again, but I’ll find an excuse, she’s that good! :-)
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy to work with!

She is amazing!!! Would book her again in a heart beat. I was a destination bride and she was so easy to work with and all my girls enjoyed her! Iv never felt so beautiful for my special day! And evenall the moms LOVED HER!
    Brittany Married on 10/27/2018
    I've used Ivette on numerous occasions and she always provides me with awesome service! Whatever type of look I'm going for that particular day, she nails it. She shows the upmost professionalism but is still very personable so the makeup session is never a bore which is a plus. I will never use anyone else for my makeup!!
  • amy beth
    Amy B. Married on 10/27/2018
    You have to book this amazing talent. I live in Memphis and had a destination wedding so had no clue who to book. I did some reviews and loved her client photos she had done in the past as I wanted a natural look that still looked like me. I thought about doing my own but wanted a professional for my special day. We did a practice run and immediately I felt like I had known her forever. She listens but cares to make you look exactly how you dreamed. She also has great pricing for her experience and final product. I felt so lucky to have found her and that she was open on my day. I only wish she lived in Memphis so I could hang out with her and have her do my makeup on all my special occasions or at least take lessons. Hire her, you will not be disappointed.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Fit!!!

I love Ivette and so did my entire bridal party! She is so talented and a real joy to have be apart of such a special day.
    Alexandra Married on 09/17/2018
    Ivette was such a pleasure! I am so happy I booked with Ivette. I had 2 MOH and 4 bridesmaids. Everyone’s makeup looked amazing! Ivette was so kind and easy to plan the day of event. I live out of town and had a destination wedding, but never felt worried about my makeup, because she’s that good! I totally recommend! Truly and artist.
  • Toie
    Toie Married on 07/21/2018

Phenomenal

Yvette was very professional and personable. She did such an amazing job on my makeup that everyone was asking who my makeup artist was. I would definitely recommend her.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 06/03/2018

Loved my makeup

Ivette was amazing. She went above and beyond to make everyone feel beautiful. She was sweet and easy to talk to, as well. Ivette is a true, professional. I loved my makeup!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/20/2018
    Ivette seriously is everything!!! I was super picky on my brows, and Ivette worked with me non-stop until they were perfect! Everyone in my bridal party looked absolutely stunning!!! Ivette was worth every penny and more. She is truly an artist, and really accentuates everyone's natural beauty. I cannot wait to get the pictures back from my photographer, I will make sure to update when I do!!!!
    Thank you Ivette, you were an absolute delight and I felt like a Victoria Secret model on my wedding day!
    Abrey Married on 05/15/2018
    I'm a professional model, and I'd like to preface this by saying I am very picky about who I allow to do my makeup and hair due to the fact that I'm also an amateur MUA and a bit of a perfectionist. I was not asked to write this review, and I rarely write them to begin with. I only review products, companies, or quality of work when I feel strongly about it. Ivette did my makeup for a shoot with a very talented photographer, and it was important that I look basically flawless. Not only was she able to completely cover all of my blemishes, large pores, blackheads, hyperpigmentation, dark circles and redness, but she also picked a foundation that was the exact shade of my skin in literally seconds. She is a perfectionist without taking too long and every look she created was flawless from every angle; in person and on film. We were attending an event with several other models, and every look she created for them was just as immaculate as well. Her range is also incredible. She can create every look you can think of and then some, from natural to glam to high-fashion to special effects. She was extremely well prepared, organized, and was able to work amazingly well under pressure. Even the process of applying false lashes wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. In fact, she was actually to make it feel almost as though I wasn't even wearing false lashes. I would consider her a true expert when it comes to makeup application. On top of all this, she also has an incredible amount of knowledge about hair care, skin care, etc. Because of this, she was able to use the correct formulas for every individual models' skin type, face shape, and coverage needs. As if all this wasn't enough, she is also genuinely sweet and personable - an absolute joy to be around. The makeup application process was also very gentle and even relaxing - no tugging or abrasive movements that could irritate the skin. This woman is the REAL DEAL. You will not regret hiring her!
    Deborah Married on 04/21/2018
    Ivette was AMAZING!!!!! I am an older bride (54) as well as most of my bridesmaids and She made everyone look Absolutely beautiful! She was so accommodating and really worked with me until it was perfect!!! I would recommend her to anyone! Her work is flawless and her personality is awesome!
    Thank you so much Ivette for making me look fabulous on my wedding day!
    Nicole Married on 03/31/2018
    Best makeup artist ever! So professional, yet personal. My bridesmaids, my mom, my grandma and I all loved her! The makeup was great quality (literally was still on my face when I woke up the next morning)! Ivette was amazing and had a great personality. I cannot thank her enough!
    Chelsea Married on 02/10/2018
    Ivette was super sweet and definitely knows her make up!
    Kaetlyn Married on 12/18/2017
    Ivette is absolutely amazing. I got married on the beach in December, she came to our hotel, did my hair and makeup and we talked the whole time and it was a lot of fun. I am very weird about people doing my makeup and usually I don’t like it but she did such an amazing job and I didn’t want to take it off! She made me feel and look like a princess. 10/10 :)
    Ana Married on 06/25/2017
    She is an amazing artist, a great listener, and super sweet!!!
    Rosee Married on 06/18/2017
    I had a great experience with Ivette Noemi, that day I was running around crazy with some others in my party! I was able to sit and relax when it was my turn in the sit! She's patient and calm, her work was amazing! Me and my girls were beautiful! Not only is her work beautiful but so is she!
    Marysa Married on 05/25/2017
    She is my go too for makeup , she can perfect a flawless natural look or take you super glam in an hour, she was always on time and her rates are very affordable for this area !!!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/05/2017
    She is amazing! She takes her time to get to know you and what you want. She is great with her skills and the outcome is breathtaking! I will be a repeat customer! Great service and beautiful artistry! Definitely reccomend to anyone wanting a makeup artist who is highly qualified! Thank you Ivette! ??