27 Reviews for Makeup by Diana

Consultations (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
27 Makeup by Diana Reviews

If you are looking for a talented and passionate makeup artist, who is also very very reliable, Diana is your girl!! There where 3 important things I noticed about her when we met for the first time. She is very kind, always responds quickly and she is in love with her job! Professionalism, hygiene and honesty are also very important to her.
As a wedding photographer I know how much it means for brides to look their best on the big day. Every time we have worked together, Diana made sure that her clients are not only happy with the look, but that they are enjoying the pampering time.
Both of use came from different countries (I’m Hungarian, she is Romanian) so we have so much in common. We are both passionate about meeting couples from other cultures and supporting them. I will recommend Diana to anybody!

Profile Picture Edit, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana is so amazing and gave me the wedding makeover I envisioned for my big day! She was a joy to work with and I would recommend here to anybody looking for a makeup artist for any big event. She understands the needs of her client and provides her professional opinion.

Profile Picture Erika, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diana does beautiful work. She is very professional and reliable. She listened to all of my concerns and made me feel very comfortable. I am so happy I hired her for my wedding. Not only did she make me look beautiful, her wonderful personality enhanced the whole pre-wedding experience.

Profile Picture Roxana, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana is absolutely amazing! After our initial consultation, I was so in love I asked her to do the make up for my entire bridal party, and I was thrilled with the results! Everyone looked and felt beautiful. Diana's warm personality shines through the moment you meet her, she is a pleasure to be around and unbelievably talented. As a gal who normally does not wear a ton of make up, she tailored the look to make me comfortable but also look stunning in pictures. Do yourself a favor - book Diana early to ensure you look perfect on your wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diana is simply the best. Professional, punctual and so kind. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my makeup and for my bridesmaids and we all felt so beautiful all day! Thank you Diana!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana was absolutely lovely to work with. A friend of ours used her for their wedding in the spring. From the first interaction with Diana, she was so sweet, responsive, and timely. I was pleasantly surprised when she said she'd come to my home to do the trial. I loved my trial makeup, and I knew Diana was a supportive person to have around on my wedding day. We communicated regularly between my trial and the wedding day, and she quickly responded to any questions I had and was flexible with some changes I needed to make with the bridal party. On our wedding day, all of the girls' makeup looked amazing and I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day because of Diana. Additionally, Diana came with us to the venue, and did some touchups for me prior to our first look and ceremony. After our wedding, I was surprised to see an email with some photos that Diana had captured during the day while we were getting ready and waiting for the ceremony to start. My mom had reached out to me feeling kind of sad that we did not get a picture together in our dresses before the ceremony, and as I looked through the pictures Diana had sent me, she had a couple of photos of me and my mom. This brought tears to my eyes and I'll forever be grateful for these moments she captured. I can't even express how lucky I was to have Diana there on my wedding day, and I am already trying to think of other reasons to have my makeup done so I can see Diana and have her do my makeup again!

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diana was such a joy to work with and did a fantastic job with our makeup. I will be using her for all of our future events!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana was great! She was so good at working to get the perfect look for me on my wedding day and was so easy to work with! I ended up not completely satisfied with the first look I chose and she had no problem doing it again and it turned out more than perfect! She was professional and fun at the same time! All of my bridesmaids really loved her as well. She not only provided makeup service but was also great about giving makeup/skincare advice. Quality product with quality service. Her pricing was very affordable and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Eric, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

She is professional and absolutely amazing when it comes to making sure you are happy with your looks. For Middle Easterns/ Indian brides she is by far the best, she managed to create a look for me based off of DressYourFace.

Profile Picture Narghis, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana truly has a passion for makeup. She is the most kind hearted, makes it all about you, organized & a miracle worker of a makeup artist. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else if I had to do it all over again. She is truly the best! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User7410066, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my trial with Diana. She came to my home with a full set up including her own makeup chair! She's WONDERFUL. She made me look amazing. As I am an older bride, my worries were the undereye area and cakey makeup. She made me look fresh, well rested, and the makeup lasted ALL DAY. We had a dance lesson and I sweated but the makeup stayed put. I was thrilled and hired her on the spot for my wedding day. She is great with correspondence and is just a lovely person in general. I know I'll look beautiful on my wedding day because of Diana. :)

FOLLOW UP: Diana was fabulous on my wedding day! She did my makeup and 3 of my bridesmaids. They all looked amazing, and I felt like a princess. My makeup lasted from 11am through 11pm when I finally took it off before bed. She is so sweet and considerate, making sure that the client likes the colors and making suggestions without being pushy. I will even go see her for makeup lessons! Thank you, Diana!!!

Profile Picture Randi, 10/23/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup

Amazing , thoughtful and inspiring woman ! Really took the time to help me figure out the best look on my wedding day! Very helpful when looking through makeup looks as well as being super helpful during the trials ! Stunning woman inside and out , definitely made my wedding day!

Thank you Diana!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Daiana made my wedding day beautiful,she was awesome makeup artist,she did wonderful job

Profile Picture Maryam, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

Diana is AMAZING at what she does. She is fun and friendly to work with and I plan on using her as often as I can. Thank you for making me and my girls beautiful for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Alysia, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana is fun to work with, very accommodaing, and really listens to what you want but provides helpful suggestions to bring out the most beautiful you possible!

Profile Picture Dee, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Words cannot begin to describe how incredibly lucky I feel to have had Diana help me look my very BEST on my wedding day!! She is so kind and she truly listens to what results you are looking for. She is incredibly talented. Diana uses quality products and she takes her time to make sure that everything looks perfect!

Long story short--originally I had booked my hair and makeup trial appointments at the Venue I had chosen to be married months and months in advance.. I went for my make-up trial and I was so disappointed with that vendor. With only one week before my wedding without an alternative plan I went to purchase quality make-up in hopes I could attempt to do it myself.

LUCKILY, that day I met Diana. She is simply so genuine. She and I began to talk and I let her in on my makeup trial woes and was asking her what she thought I should buy. (because her make up application was so beautiful!) She was so sweet and created a list for me and started dabbling color choices to match my skin, she then offered to do a free trial for me right then and there! ( Let's just say at the last place, my trial costed me an arm and a leg!)

I was a little nervous to open my eyes and see the results because of my previous experience, but when I did...I was in complete AWE! Diana is SO talented, she is an artist! I only plan to see her in my future for all of my makeup needs! I highly recommend her! It was so comforting on my wedding day to know when I was finished getting ready to meet my groom that I would know that I looked my best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana is amazing, she did an amazing job doing mine and my families makeup all 3 days.

Profile Picture User5340308, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leading up to the wedding, Diana met with me twice to figure out my look for the wedding. I don't usually wear makeup, so it was important to me that I still look natural, even with my makeup done. We tried a few different looks and each time, Diana was very receptive to my comments and suggestions. I never felt pressured to go with a look that I didn't feel comfortable with. And in the end, I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day!
Hanna M.

Profile Picture User4432674, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana was amazing! She was my life saver. I had a makeup artist picked out and about a week before my wedding she completely stopped responding to me. I was scared I wasn't going to have someone to do my makeup on such a special day. So It took me forever to find someone I felt comfortable with. I wanted to find someone that could make me look the way I wanted and make me feel beautiful. That when I met Diana! She made me feel all of that and more. It was so last minute and she STILL made time for me. So grateful. She did an amazing job as well. I Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kaylene, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hiring Diana do to my wedding makeup was one of the best decisions I made! Diana's talents as a makeup artist were amazing. She was so good about matching the look I was going for (even though at the beginning, I had no idea what that look was). Her intuition about my thoughts, feelings, and expectations helped narrow down exactly what I wanted and she deftly provided!
In addition to her skills, Diana was a sweet addition to my special day just by her calm and helpful demeanor. Her gentle touch and honest happiness for me was lovely to be around. I am looking for reasons to hire her again!
I know that when you hire Diana for your special occasion that you will be just as happy with her work and kindness as I was! Give her a call!!!

Profile Picture Cassie , 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana provided me with my makeup for my wedding day. I can't say enough wonderful things about Diana and the amazing job she did! We met to do a 'trial' for my makeup, and it was very clear that Diana was an expert with makeup. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made my vision come true.

On my wedding day, Diana came prepared, on time, and ready with everything that we discussed at the trial. Not only did she do an amazing job on makeup for my bridesmaids, she also spent extra time making sure that me, (the bride), was ready and happy with the results. I also want to note that Diana stayed longer to help with me getting ready - she is amazing!!

I highly recommend Diana for her makeup services. She is wonderful and a pleasure to work with!!!

Profile Picture User4663632, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough how happy I was with Diana doing my wedding makeup. I just received my photos back and people are telling me I looked breathtaking! My makeup looked fresh and not caked on and felt great all day. It even lasted until the next day! She came to my house for the trial which was awesome and she came to the hotel day of the wedding which was a huge plus!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Diana is wonderful to work with. I met her through her day job at a major retail department store and have worked with her for three years now. She did makeup for me, my mother, my sister-in-law, and my cousin for my wedding. She also does all my makeup for important photos because she can make me look so much better than I can. She takes the time to get to know you and understand you and what you're looking for rather than trying to push you into a trend or what she thinks is best. She'll answer very honestly if you ask questions and help guide you to good options if you're looking to venture out and try something new. I sent many friends and family members to her for help as well. It takes me a long time to find a makeup artist I like and I'm so happy to have found Diana. I will go back to the store (or just text her to see what her schedule is that day) to buy from her rather than someone else because she has taken the time to get to know me and understand what works for me. If you're considering using her for a special event, do it. You won't be disappointed. She's fantastic.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/1/14, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Diana was amazing! She was very professional and accommodating in every way. She was very prompt in arriving and did a wonderful presentation. Not only did she do my makeup (bride) but she also did my Mother’s makeup as well. She also went an extra step to make my flower girl feel special too! Diana provided suggestions and guidance on what colors and shades would wear best on my skin tone and in the photographers light. I was so pleased to have not needed to reapply much makeup during my busy day as she selected great long-wearing makeup. Her thoughtfulness and professionalism was noticed by many in the dressing room and throughout the day. I was so very pleased with the value and experience.

Profile Picture User4653584, 2+ years ago, 1 Review