Makeup by Diana Reviews

Makeup by Diana 5
Makeup by Diana 6
Makeup by Diana 7

Allison · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Diana did an absolutely fabulous job on my makeup!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Allison, it was a great pleasure to be part of your big day ! Wishing you a Happy Marriage filled with love!

carrie · Married on 11/02/2018

Make up for wedding day

Diana was great, flexible, did an amazing job on not only me, but my bridesmaids and mother as well for my bid day would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Carrie, for taking the time and sharing your experience with Makeup by Diana! It makes me happy knowing that you were satisfied with my services ! Wishing you much love and happiness in this new chapter!

Cara Bromley · Married on 11/01/2018

Perfect fit!

Had Diana do my make up for my wedding and am 100% satisfied.
    I definitely will call her for my next event and will refer her to anyone who needs a great makeup artist!!
    Thank you, Diana.
    XOXO

Sent on 12/03/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Cara, it was such a great pleasure being part of your big day and it makes me happy knowing that you were so satisfied with my services! I am looking forward to do your makeup for any other events in the future! Much love and happiness in this new chapter of your life!

Julia · Married on 10/20/2018

Extremely talented and genuine

Diana is so talented, she is awesome with colors and figuring out what looks good on you as an individual based on what you tell her you like. She is very careful and makes sure everything is very clean. She is also so thoughtful and genuine. She is such a sweetheart. She was so patient and made sure everyone was 100% satisfied with their makeup=)

Sent on 10/28/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Julia, for your kind review! I really enjoyed being part of your big day and making sure everyone is happy is always a priority for me. Wishing you much love and happiness in this new chapter!

Maureen · Married on 05/05/2018

Diana was very sweet and willing to accomidate changes to the plans as well as work with my day-of-schedule. Really listened to me and my bridesmaids about the looks we wanted for the wedding. I've never felt more beautiful!

She is a little bit more expensive than some of the other folks I had looked at, but well worth it.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Maureen, it was a great pleasure to be part of your wedding day and I am happy to hear that you were all satisfied with my services! I always like to make the makeup moment stress-free and I am glad that I could accommodate little changes that needed to be done. Wishing you a Happy Marriage filled with joy!

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Dianna is amazing and I highly suggest her for any wedding or event. She shows up on time and is very professional. I’ve used her twice now and I give her two thumbs up!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Jenna, for your feedback! I am so glad I created a positive experience! Wishing you much love and happiness in this new journey!

Caity · Married on 02/18/2018

Diana was great to work with!! She was super responsive and so flexible with me. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Caity! It was a pleasure being part of your big day and hearing that you were satisfied with my services! Wishing you much love in this new journey!

Edit · Married on 01/06/2018

If you are looking for a talented and passionate makeup artist, who is also very very reliable, Diana is your girl!! There where 3 important things I noticed about her when we met for the first time. She is very kind, always responds quickly and she is in love with her job! Professionalism, hygiene and honesty are also very important to her.
    As a wedding photographer I know how much it means for brides to look their best on the big day. Every time we have worked together, Diana made sure that her clients are not only happy with the look, but that they are enjoying the pampering time.
    Both of use came from different countries (I’m Hungarian, she is Romanian) so we have so much in common. We are both passionate about meeting couples from other cultures and supporting them. I will recommend Diana to anybody!

Erika · Married on 12/09/2017

Diana is so amazing and gave me the wedding makeover I envisioned for my big day! She was a joy to work with and I would recommend here to anybody looking for a makeup artist for any big event. She understands the needs of her client and provides her professional opinion.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Erika, it was my pleasure helping you achieve the look you wanted for your big day! Thank you for taking the time and share your experience! Wishing you but the best in this new chapter!

Roxana · Married on 12/01/2017

Diana does beautiful work. She is very professional and reliable. She listened to all of my concerns and made me feel very comfortable. I am so happy I hired her for my wedding. Not only did she make me look beautiful, her wonderful personality enhanced the whole pre-wedding experience.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Roxana, I am so glad I created a positive experience for your wedding! And so happy you were happy! Thank you for having Makeup By Diana part of your big day!

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Diana is absolutely amazing! After our initial consultation, I was so in love I asked her to do the make up for my entire bridal party, and I was thrilled with the results! Everyone looked and felt beautiful. Diana's warm personality shines through the moment you meet her, she is a pleasure to be around and unbelievably talented. As a gal who normally does not wear a ton of make up, she tailored the look to make me comfortable but also look stunning in pictures. Do yourself a favor - book Diana early to ensure you look perfect on your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Emily, for taking the time and write a review of my services! I am so glad you and the girls were satisfied and I have to say, I just loved being part of your big day!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

Diana is simply the best. Professional, punctual and so kind. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my makeup and for my bridesmaids and we all felt so beautiful all day! Thank you Diana!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for your kind review! It makes me happy hearing that I was able to achieve the look you wanted and that everyone was pleased with theirs!

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2017

Diana was absolutely lovely to work with. A friend of ours used her for their wedding in the spring. From the first interaction with Diana, she was so sweet, responsive, and timely. I was pleasantly surprised when she said she'd come to my home to do the trial. I loved my trial makeup, and I knew Diana was a supportive person to have around on my wedding day. We communicated regularly between my trial and the wedding day, and she quickly responded to any questions I had and was flexible with some changes I needed to make with the bridal party. On our wedding day, all of the girls' makeup looked amazing and I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day because of Diana. Additionally, Diana came with us to the venue, and did some touchups for me prior to our first look and ceremony. After our wedding, I was surprised to see an email with some photos that Diana had captured during the day while we were getting ready and waiting for the ceremony to start. My mom had reached out to me feeling kind of sad that we did not get a picture together in our dresses before the ceremony, and as I looked through the pictures Diana had sent me, she had a couple of photos of me and my mom. This brought tears to my eyes and I'll forever be grateful for these moments she captured. I can't even express how lucky I was to have Diana there on my wedding day, and I am already trying to think of other reasons to have my makeup done so I can see Diana and have her do my makeup again!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Brittany, I had such a great time the whole day I was there for you and your wedding party! I am so happy that you were completely satisfied with my service and so glad that I could snap some pictures with you and your sweet mom! Anything for my brides to make them happy!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Diana was incredible! I don't really wear make up often and I didn't know what I wanted - Diana was so kind and did two trials with me just to make sure I was happy. She didn't try to push me into a generic look, she really worked with me to find something that made me feel comfortable and like myself. Her service was affordable, she was on time, and she did a great job with my wedding party. Plus, she's a wonderful person and very easy to talk with while you're in the make up chair.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Katie, it is so great to hear that I created a great experience with my services! Thank you for your feedback! Clients satisfaction is my priority! I hope to work with you again in the future for any occasion.

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2017

Diana was such a joy to work with and did a fantastic job with our makeup. I will be using her for all of our future events!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Nicole, it was such a pleasure being there on your special day!
  • Mallory & Eric

Eric · Married on 03/25/2017

Diana was great! She was so good at working to get the perfect look for me on my wedding day and was so easy to work with! I ended up not completely satisfied with the first look I chose and she had no problem doing it again and it turned out more than perfect! She was professional and fun at the same time! All of my bridesmaids really loved her as well. She not only provided makeup service but was also great about giving makeup/skincare advice. Quality product with quality service. Her pricing was very affordable and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Narghis · Married on 02/18/2017

She is professional and absolutely amazing when it comes to making sure you are happy with your looks. For Middle Easterns/ Indian brides she is by far the best, she managed to create a look for me based off of DressYourFace.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your big day, Narghis! I am so glad that you were happy with my services !

Diana truly has a passion for makeup. She is the most kind hearted, makes it all about you, organized & a miracle worker of a makeup artist. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else if I had to do it all over again. She is truly the best! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

• Randi

Randi · Married on 10/23/2016

I had my trial with Diana. She came to my home with a full set up including her own makeup chair! She's WONDERFUL. She made me look amazing. As I am an older bride, my worries were the undereye area and cakey makeup. She made me look fresh, well rested, and the makeup lasted ALL DAY. We had a dance lesson and I sweated but the makeup stayed put. I was thrilled and hired her on the spot for my wedding day. She is great with correspondence and is just a lovely person in general. I know I'll look beautiful on my wedding day because of Diana. :)

FOLLOW UP: Diana was fabulous on my wedding day! She did my makeup and 3 of my bridesmaids. They all looked amazing, and I felt like a princess. My makeup lasted from 11am through 11pm when I finally took it off before bed. She is so sweet and considerate, making sure that the client likes the colors and making suggestions without being pushy. I will even go see her for makeup lessons! Thank you, Diana!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Randi, Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding makeup artist! I am so glad that I was able to address all your concerns and I cannot wait for your big day!

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2016

Amazing , thoughtful and inspiring woman ! Really took the time to help me figure out the best look on my wedding day! Very helpful when looking through makeup looks as well as being super helpful during the trials ! Stunning woman inside and out , definitely made my wedding day!

Thank you Diana!

Maryam · Married on 07/03/2016

Daiana made my wedding day beautiful,she was awesome makeup artist,she did wonderful job

Alysia · Married on 03/26/2016

Diana is AMAZING at what she does. She is fun and friendly to work with and I plan on using her as often as I can. Thank you for making me and my girls beautiful for my wedding day!

Dee · Married on 03/19/2016

Diana is fun to work with, very accommodaing, and really listens to what you want but provides helpful suggestions to bring out the most beautiful you possible!

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

Words cannot begin to describe how incredibly lucky I feel to have had Diana help me look my very BEST on my wedding day!! She is so kind and she truly listens to what results you are looking for. She is incredibly talented. Diana uses quality products and she takes her time to make sure that everything looks perfect!

Long story short--originally I had booked my hair and makeup trial appointments at the Venue I had chosen to be married months and months in advance.. I went for my make-up trial and I was so disappointed with that vendor. With only one week before my wedding without an alternative plan I went to purchase quality make-up in hopes I could attempt to do it myself.

LUCKILY, that day I met Diana. She is simply so genuine. She and I began to talk and I let her in on my makeup trial woes and was asking her what she thought I should buy. (because her make up application was so beautiful!) She was so sweet and created a list for me and started dabbling color choices to match my skin, she then offered to do a free trial for me right then and there! ( Let's just say at the last place, my trial costed me an arm and a leg!)

I was a little nervous to open my eyes and see the results because of my previous experience, but when I did...I was in complete AWE! Diana is SO talented, she is an artist! I only plan to see her in my future for all of my makeup needs! I highly recommend her! It was so comforting on my wedding day to know when I was finished getting ready to meet my groom that I would know that I looked my best!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Jennifer, it was a pleasure being able to help you on your special day! It made me happy seeing you happy!