Makeup by Diana Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Rand
    Rand H. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Wedding day makeup

Diana did a wonderful job with my wedding trial and wedding day makeup. she is very professional and easy to talk to and very fun!! she even gave me a gift on my wedding day!! i wanted a natural but elegant look for my makeup and i got exactly what i asked for! loved working with Diana so much!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Rand, for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana. It was such a pleasure being part of your day. Wishing you endless love and happiness.
    Tiffany Married on 05/13/2022

Gorgeous makeup

Diana was an amazing makeup artist. Her blending was flawless and stayed all night! Communication was great, she created a schedule, and was able to complete makeup for 9 people before the wedding. I highly recommend her for any event.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany, for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana and I am happy to hear the positive feedback! Wishing you lots of happiness and joy in this new chapter.
  • Shalomin
    Shalomin Married on 03/27/2022

Perfect Bridal Makeup for the most special day of my life

Diana is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. Not only is she incredibly professional and extremely sanitary she actually really cares about her clients like one of her own family members. She is patient and kind helping you pick out exactly what kind of look you are going for even if you aren’t sure yourself. She didn’t meet any of my bridesmaids until the big day and she still gave them all their perfect look on the first shot! My bridal makeup came out looking even more perfect than I had imagined and I felt like a princess the entire night. If you are looking for someone who is going to make you look absolutely perfect Diana is your girl. I will only ever recommend her for hair or makeup because she is simply the best. Thank you again Diana for making my special day even more amazing!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Shalomin, Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana. It makes my heart happy hearing the great feedback. I loved every minute of being there for you on your special day and I wish you endless happiness and love! Cheers to lots of joy!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne Married on 03/19/2022

The BEST makeup artist

Diana was amazing! Complete professional and personable and super patient. Everything she did was absolutely amazing. Loved my wedding day look. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

I am so happy to hear the great feedback, Suzanne! I loved being part of your day and creating a great experience was my goal! Thank you for sharing and cheers to this new chapter!
    Gypsy Married on 02/22/2022

Absolutely love her

Diana did such a great job on my wedding day. I felt like a princess. I had so many compliments! I would use her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Gypsy, it was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day! I am so glad to hear the great feedback! Thank you for choosing Makeup By Diana and cheers to endless happiness and love!
  • Sheri
    Sheri K. Married on 01/01/2022

Beyond exceptional!

If I could give 10 stars I would! Diana not only listens to my wants she goes above and beyond. On my wedding day she took her time to make sure every detail of my make up was perfect. When I say above and beyond I am not kidding, she then took pictures while at hotel of bridal party getting ready; helped me with my dress; followed us to venue for touch ups; and assisted with making sure I stayed perfect for the entire day! She even documented special moments for me. I have been a long time client of Diana’s so it meant the world to me to have her there. Her calm professional demeanor helped me to relax when I felt anxious. If you have a special occasion or wedding coming up I highly recommend MakeUp by Diana!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Sheri , for sharing the experience with Makeup By Diana! It was such an honor to be part of your big day on top of every time we get to create some glam. It truly makes me happy to hear the great feedback! Cheers to the new chapter and happy marriage with endless love!
  • LeAnn
    Leann R. Married on 10/13/2021

Dream wedding

Diana is AMAZING! She did my trial in March and the wedding was 10/10/2021. She had everything noted from the trial. She squeezed in an additional bridesmaid, mother of groom lashes and an aunt that day! She did so well and even my daughter who is 5 loved her experience with her! My only wish is She could do my makeup everyday as I have never felt more beautiful!!!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, LeAnn! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day and it makes me happy to hear the great feedback! Cheers to this new chapter!
    Kiala Married on 10/02/2021

Fantastic & friendly service

Diana was a very important part of my wedding day, not only did she plan out a perfect timeline for the services she provided for myself, my bridesmaids, and mother in law, she brought her amazing energy & personality first thing in the morning and had had ready to go on time. Diana worked with each of the girls to give them the look they wanted for the big day. All of us looked fantastic. I was fortunate enough to book my trial one month in advance, I’d definitely recommend each bride do the same as this put me at ease for what to expect the day of. Diana is professional, flexible, reliable and affordable. I plan to work with her again.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, Kiala! I enjoyed so much being part of your wedding day and I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with my services! Cheers to a chapter filled with endless love!
  • Carolina
    Carolina C. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing, Slaying, Beautifying the ambiance of Alluring

We enjoyed Diana’s positive energy. She was aiming to please and ensure we lived the look she gave us. She treated us like we were special and not like a dollar bill.. Her attentiveness is very welcoming and assuring.. I would recommend her service to anyone who is looking to feel adorned and know that she will have you looking beyond beautiful on your special day.
    Thank you Diana!!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Carolina, for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana. It makes me happy hearing the positive feedback, I enjoyed being part of your day and I am looking forward to next time.
    Narcisa T. Married on 05/28/2021

Mother of the groom

I love Diana! She is incredibly talented at what she does and if you are looking for someone that has the ability to make you feel fresh and younger she is the one!
    And when she is done, you will feel 10 years younger!
    She did my makeup for my son’s wedding.
    I don’t usually wear make up and I didn’t want anything dramatic and she was listening to me and explained her work step by step! She did an excellent job! I received a lots of compliments!
    She is very personable, professional, reliable and knowledgeable of her art !

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Narcisa, for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana. I am happy to hear that I created a positive experience and I am looking forward to a next time.
  • Meagan
    Meagan O. Married on 05/15/2021

Incredible

Diana is the absolute best. Not only is she an absolute sweetheart, she takes the time to listen and get to know her clients. When my bridesmaids and I told her we wear very little make up regularly, she understood, and made us look so natural, yet beautiful. She documents everything she does on you, so in the future she can continue to make you feel confident and beautiful. I cannot be happier to have found Diana, and I will 100% be calling her in the future.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, Meagan! It was such an honor to be part of your day and do the makeup for you and your wedding party and seeing everyone satisfied! Cheers to a new chapter!
  • Angy
    Angy M. Married on 02/08/2021

Book Diana For my wedding

Diana was amazing to work with. exceptional makeup artistry skills and a fantastic personality. Don't hesitate if you're thinking about booking with Diana for your wedding! everything was perfect! I felt so beautiful and so did my mom and my bridesmaids! I'm so thankful that I found Diana and look forward to working with her on future events!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, Angy! I am so glad to hear you were satisfied with my services and I hope to work with you again soon! Wishing you lots of joy in this new chapter of your life!
  • Lolitta
    Lolitta S. Married on 08/11/2020

Amazing artist

Diana is very professional, personable and knowledgeable makeup artist. I don't usually wear any makeup, so I was nervous about about having the whole face done, but Diana listened and made me very comfortable. The end result was beautiful and I did not feel like I was wearing a pound of makeup on my face. It lasted all night, even the lipstick. I will definitely use her services again. And would for sure recommend Diana for any makeup needs.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Lolitta, I am so glad that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana services. It was a pleasure to be part of your event! Thank you for taking the time and share your experience!
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth S. Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent makeup artist!

Diana is an amazing artist and was a pleasure to work with! She has a kind personality and is both beautiful inside and out! I reached out to her two weeks before my wedding and luckily she was available on my wedding day or for a trial the week before. She also recommended a friend so I could have my hair done! If you need a talented makeup artist for any occasion, this is your girl! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Elizabeth, it was such a great pleasure being part of your day! It makes me happy knowing that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana services! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Wishing you lots of happiness and joy in this new chapter!
  • Darcy
    Darcy D. Married on 05/03/2020

Awesome & Delightful

Not only is Diana an artist with makeup, but she is an absolute delight to be around! (Which if you need to sit with anyone for a long day of makeup & wedding stress - this is important)
    She was professional, punctual, and awesome. She set up a very concise morning-of schedule for me and my ladies well in advance. I also let her know I needed a hair person, and she recommended the best hair stylists too.
    In 2019 (?) I had a trial with her for my wedding in 2020 (covid postponed) - she was already so into cleanliness of her brushes & makeup, and she continues to be even more careful in 2021.
    We had he for only half a day, but every lady in our house (7+) had questions about makeup, and she cheerfully answered all of them. She may have been some peoples’ favorite guest. Haha. So many people told us we all looked beautiful, and who did our makeup!?
    Thank you Diana for your amazing work and your beautiful soul!
    **She likes dogs too! Or just animals.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Darcy, thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana! It makes my heart happy hearing that I was able to offer a 5 stars service. And I enjoyed a lot, as well, being there while you were all getting ready! Wishing you endless happiness in this new chapter!
    Ashlee Married on 04/18/2020

Diana is amazingly talented & a sweetheart!

Diana was such a joy to work with that I am trying to find excuses to have my makeup done again just so I can hang out with her! She did a wonderful job on myself and my bridesmaids - we looked beautiful all night long. Diana was also super flexible and worked with my hairdresser to ensure I was done on time.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Ashlee, it makes me so happy hearing that you were satisfied with my services! That is always a goal for me! I had a great time being part of your day and I hope you “find excuses” to come see me for a glam session soon!
    Amanda W. Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing makeup artist

I was planning my wedding from a distance during a pandemic. From having to reschedule trials and my wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience overall. The trial run she made sure to really tune into the style and vision for my makeup. I have always been nervous getting my makeup done and not feeling like myself. I wish Diana was local in Dallas because I would recommend her to everyone or my friends! I couldn’t have asked for better make for myself and my loved ones! She is affordable and fantastic!!! If you need someone for makeup for a special event you should definitely reach out to her!!! Not only does she do a great job on makeup you will really just enjoy her!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Amanda, what a great pleasure it was to be part of your wedding! I am so glad that I was able to make your wedding planing from out of state stress free! You were a joy to work with! Cheers to a happy new chapter for you guys !
    Nicole M. Married on 03/28/2020

Perfection, relaxed, and professional

Diana is friendly, professional and most importantly, is a clean and hygienic make up artist. I couldn't recommend her more!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, Nicole. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day and I am sure this new chapter will be filled with endless happiness and love.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful experience

First, Diana gave me not one but two trials when I could not make my mind up about lipstick color! On the day of the wedding Diana was a ray of sunshine bringing energy into the house. She did makeup for most of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. She was on time and asked each girl what her makeup routine was and what expectations were to make sure they were comfortable in their results. I could not be more grateful to have had Diana doing my makeup! I had airbrush makeup and it lasted all day (until the cake cutting and subsequent smashing in my face!!). It stayed on through tears and eating dinner.

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Jocelyn, I am so happy to hear that I created a great experience on your wedding day! Thank you for having me be part of such an important day, I had such a great time! Wishing you lots of love and joy in this new chapter!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 03/06/2020
    Diana did an absolutely fabulous job on my makeup!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Allison, it was a great pleasure to be part of your big day ! Wishing you a Happy Marriage filled with love!
    Brigid Married on 01/27/2020

She was great, highly recommend

She was very sweet! My sister a friend and I wanted a makeover, she was wonderful, the before and after photos were amazing. Thank you for the wonderful morning, we left with some great information and felt beautiful!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Brigid, it was such a great pleasure to spend some time with you, ladies! I also had a great morning and I am happy you learned something new!
    Sharon M. Married on 12/08/2019

Loved my makeup for my wedding!

Diana is great! She is flexible with scheduling and patient when I had a small allergic reaction during the test run (I have sensitive skin) She had us meet up a couple more times to make sure I didn't have any other reactions and that I was happy with the final results. My makeup along with the rest of my bridal party turn out perfect. Thank you Diana! ♡

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Sharon, I am so glad that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana! It was my pleasure to be part of the whole process even if we had to meet a few times. I enjoyed a lot being part of this journey! Wishing you so much happiness in this new chapter!
    Joann B. Married on 11/17/2019

Maid of Honor

Diana was everything you need in a make up professional! Prompt, accommodating and fun to work with!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Joann, I am so happy hearing that you were satisfied with my makeup services! Thank you for choosing Makeup By Diana as the makeup artist for Leasa's wedding.
  • Alexys
    Alexys W. Married on 11/02/2019

Diana did not dissappoint!

I was so nervous about getting my make up done for my wedding, but Diana was a dream! I found her on Instagram and was so excited that she was able to quickly book for a trial on my make up. She listened to the colors I wanted and made my dream come true. I happy cried 90% of my wedding day and my make up was still in place! Mother of the bride hates wearing make up, but felt gorgeous as well. Thank you, Diana. I’d definitely have her be a part of future special occasions!

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Alexys, I am so happy hearing that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana. It was such a great pleasure being part of such an important day in your life, delivering my best. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!