Makeup by Diana Reviews

52 Reviews for Makeup by Diana

• Lolitta

Lolitta Schultz · Married on 08/11/2020

Amazing artist

Diana is very professional, personable and knowledgeable makeup artist. I don't usually wear any makeup, so I was nervous about about having the whole face done, but Diana listened and made me very comfortable. The end result was beautiful and I did not feel like I was wearing a pound of makeup on my face. It lasted all night, even the lipstick. I will definitely use her services again. And would for sure recommend Diana for any makeup needs.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Lolitta, I am so glad that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana services. It was a pleasure to be part of your event! Thank you for taking the time and share your experience!
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Siegmann · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent makeup artist!

Diana is an amazing artist and was a pleasure to work with! She has a kind personality and is both beautiful inside and out! I reached out to her two weeks before my wedding and luckily she was available on my wedding day or for a trial the week before. She also recommended a friend so I could have my hair done! If you need a talented makeup artist for any occasion, this is your girl! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Elizabeth, it was such a great pleasure being part of your day! It makes me happy knowing that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana services! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Wishing you lots of happiness and joy in this new chapter!

Ashlee · Married on 04/18/2020

Diana is amazingly talented & a sweetheart!

Diana was such a joy to work with that I am trying to find excuses to have my makeup done again just so I can hang out with her! She did a wonderful job on myself and my bridesmaids - we looked beautiful all night long. Diana was also super flexible and worked with my hairdresser to ensure I was done on time.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Ashlee, it makes me so happy hearing that you were satisfied with my services! That is always a goal for me! I had a great time being part of your day and I hope you “find excuses” to come see me for a glam session soon!
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful experience

First, Diana gave me not one but two trials when I could not make my mind up about lipstick color! On the day of the wedding Diana was a ray of sunshine bringing energy into the house. She did makeup for most of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. She was on time and asked each girl what her makeup routine was and what expectations were to make sure they were comfortable in their results. I could not be more grateful to have had Diana doing my makeup! I had airbrush makeup and it lasted all day (until the cake cutting and subsequent smashing in my face!!). It stayed on through tears and eating dinner.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Jocelyn, I am so happy to hear that I created a great experience on your wedding day! Thank you for having me be part of such an important day, I had such a great time! Wishing you lots of love and joy in this new chapter!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/06/2020

Diana did an absolutely fabulous job on my makeup!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Allison, it was a great pleasure to be part of your big day ! Wishing you a Happy Marriage filled with love!
  • Arielle

Arielle Uy · Married on 02/22/2020

Diana is amazing!

Diana is so wonderful I’m almost sad that she doesn’t get to do my makeup anymore. She really does listen to your concerns and comfort level, while also making your vision come to life. She has an almost superhuman eye for color as well, so if you are a POC, please give her a shot! She is also incredibly hygienic, which may mean she takes a little longer than your usual MUA, but it’s absolutely worth it. All of my bridesmaids were incredibly impressed, and we all looked gorgeous on my wedding day! Thank you Diana for everything!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Arielle, it was such a great pleasure being part of your day and I would love to do your makeup again anytime in the future for any occasion. Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana! Wishing you a new chapter filled with lots of love and joy!

Brigid · Married on 01/27/2020

She was great, highly recommend

She was very sweet! My sister a friend and I wanted a makeover, she was wonderful, the before and after photos were amazing. Thank you for the wonderful morning, we left with some great information and felt beautiful!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Brigid, it was such a great pleasure to spend some time with you, ladies! I also had a great morning and I am happy you learned something new!

Sharon May · Married on 12/08/2019

Loved my makeup for my wedding!

Diana is great! She is flexible with scheduling and patient when I had a small allergic reaction during the test run (I have sensitive skin) She had us meet up a couple more times to make sure I didn't have any other reactions and that I was happy with the final results. My makeup along with the rest of my bridal party turn out perfect. Thank you Diana! ♡

Sent on 01/02/2020

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Sharon, I am so glad that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana! It was my pleasure to be part of the whole process even if we had to meet a few times. I enjoyed a lot being part of this journey! Wishing you so much happiness in this new chapter!

Joann Branz · Married on 11/17/2019

Maid of Honor

Diana was everything you need in a make up professional! Prompt, accommodating and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Joann, I am so happy hearing that you were satisfied with my makeup services! Thank you for choosing Makeup By Diana as the makeup artist for Leasa's wedding.
  • Alexys

Alexys Waters · Married on 11/02/2019

Diana did not dissappoint!

I was so nervous about getting my make up done for my wedding, but Diana was a dream! I found her on Instagram and was so excited that she was able to quickly book for a trial on my make up. She listened to the colors I wanted and made my dream come true. I happy cried 90% of my wedding day and my make up was still in place! Mother of the bride hates wearing make up, but felt gorgeous as well. Thank you, Diana. I’d definitely have her be a part of future special occasions!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Alexys, I am so happy hearing that you were satisfied with Makeup By Diana. It was such a great pleasure being part of such an important day in your life, delivering my best. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Brigitte · Married on 07/25/2019

Excellent all around!

Diana was absolutely amazing! She responded right away to all of my emails (even multiple a day), was incredibly professional, and just simply a pleasure to work with. I have always found getting makeup done by someone I don't know to be a little nerve wrecking, but she was honestly so friendly I did not feel uncomfortable at all! Additionally, she was willing to come to me for a trial, which made my day so much easier (this doesn't sound like a lot, but when you are running around and across town every weekend to meet with vendors, it was such a relief to get to stay home and have her come to me). Lastly, she worked quickly, adapted to changes, stayed on schedule, and maintained high quality work! I would highly recommend Diana!!! :)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, Brigitte! I am so happy hearing that you were satisfied with my services ! Wishing you so much love and happiness in this new chapter!

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2019

Great service and results

Diana was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and wanted to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of. Majority of the group had air brush services and we all were very satisfied with the results. She asked us what kind of look we wanted and she did an excellent job.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana, Catherine! It was such a great pleasure to be part of your event and knowing that you were satisfied with my services was part of my goal!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing ! Love her!

Diana was great very friendly, on time and even got lashes on me which is a chore! Everyone looked amazing because of her! Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Shelby, I am so glad that you were satisfied with my services! Wishing you so much happiness and when you visit Arizona, I would love to see you again!
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 02/16/2019

The best for your big day!

She is the best! She did my make up and my mom. To begin she was always communicating with me. She came earlier than usual just to make sure we were done on time. When we did the trial she helped me to select my makeup for my big day. Diana is a proffesional! Mom and I were so happy and satisfied we will definetly hire her again!
    I usually dont like make up on my face but if Diana applies it I would have it all the time!
    She is truly the best!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Claudia, for sharing your experience with Makeup By Diana. And I love seeing your picture that you attached! Wishing you a Happy Marriage filled with love and joy!

Catherine · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Diana was so wonderful and accommodating when working with 8 women on the day of. She was a joy to work with as she is professional and a genuinely sweet person. She listened to each woman about how they prefer their makeup and made each one of us feel as beautiful as we could. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Catherine, it was such a great pleasure being part of your special day and I am so glad to hear that you were satisfied with my services! Wishing you so much happiness in this new chapter!

Shauna · Married on 01/18/2019

Diana was the best!

I was referred to Diana for makeup by my new hair stylist for my wedding after I had a not so great hair and makeup trial with a different vendor. Working with Diana was an absolute pleasure! She came to me for the trial, asked me a bunch of questions about what I normally wear for makeup and what look I was going for. She was very patient and thorough and just wanted to make sure that I loved my makeup! Working with her I felt so confident that my makeup would look flawless on my wedding day- AND IT DID! On my wedding day, it looked EVEN BETTER than the trial and I felt so beautiful. Diana also did makeup for my bridesmaids, flowergirls, and mother of the groom. She worked so well with all the age ranges (age 4-72), skin types, and personalities! I would recommend Diana in a heartbeat and I would certainly not ever hesitate to book her again if I need my makeup done!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Shauna, for sharing your experience with me on your special day. I am so happy to hear your positive feedback and it was so great being part of your wedding day. Wishing you lots of happiness in this new chapter!

carrie · Married on 11/02/2018

Make up for wedding day

Diana was great, flexible, did an amazing job on not only me, but my bridesmaids and mother as well for my bid day would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Carrie, for taking the time and sharing your experience with Makeup by Diana! It makes me happy knowing that you were satisfied with my services ! Wishing you much love and happiness in this new chapter!

Cara Bromley · Married on 11/01/2018

Perfect fit!

Had Diana do my make up for my wedding and am 100% satisfied.
    I definitely will call her for my next event and will refer her to anyone who needs a great makeup artist!!
    Thank you, Diana.
    XOXO

Sent on 12/03/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Cara, it was such a great pleasure being part of your big day and it makes me happy knowing that you were so satisfied with my services! I am looking forward to do your makeup for any other events in the future! Much love and happiness in this new chapter of your life!

Julia · Married on 10/20/2018

Extremely talented and genuine

Diana is so talented, she is awesome with colors and figuring out what looks good on you as an individual based on what you tell her you like. She is very careful and makes sure everything is very clean. She is also so thoughtful and genuine. She is such a sweetheart. She was so patient and made sure everyone was 100% satisfied with their makeup=)

Sent on 10/28/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Julia, for your kind review! I really enjoyed being part of your big day and making sure everyone is happy is always a priority for me. Wishing you much love and happiness in this new chapter!

Maureen · Married on 05/05/2018

Diana was very sweet and willing to accomidate changes to the plans as well as work with my day-of-schedule. Really listened to me and my bridesmaids about the looks we wanted for the wedding. I've never felt more beautiful!

She is a little bit more expensive than some of the other folks I had looked at, but well worth it.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Maureen, it was a great pleasure to be part of your wedding day and I am happy to hear that you were all satisfied with my services! I always like to make the makeup moment stress-free and I am glad that I could accommodate little changes that needed to be done. Wishing you a Happy Marriage filled with joy!

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Dianna is amazing and I highly suggest her for any wedding or event. She shows up on time and is very professional. I’ve used her twice now and I give her two thumbs up!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Jenna, for your feedback! I am so glad I created a positive experience! Wishing you much love and happiness in this new journey!

Caity · Married on 02/18/2018

Diana was great to work with!! She was super responsive and so flexible with me. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Thank you, Caity! It was a pleasure being part of your big day and hearing that you were satisfied with my services! Wishing you much love in this new journey!

Edit · Married on 01/06/2018

If you are looking for a talented and passionate makeup artist, who is also very very reliable, Diana is your girl!! There where 3 important things I noticed about her when we met for the first time. She is very kind, always responds quickly and she is in love with her job! Professionalism, hygiene and honesty are also very important to her.
    As a wedding photographer I know how much it means for brides to look their best on the big day. Every time we have worked together, Diana made sure that her clients are not only happy with the look, but that they are enjoying the pampering time.
    Both of use came from different countries (I’m Hungarian, she is Romanian) so we have so much in common. We are both passionate about meeting couples from other cultures and supporting them. I will recommend Diana to anybody!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Erika · Married on 12/09/2017

Diana is so amazing and gave me the wedding makeover I envisioned for my big day! She was a joy to work with and I would recommend here to anybody looking for a makeup artist for any big event. She understands the needs of her client and provides her professional opinion.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Erika, it was my pleasure helping you achieve the look you wanted for your big day! Thank you for taking the time and share your experience! Wishing you but the best in this new chapter!

Roxana · Married on 12/01/2017

Diana does beautiful work. She is very professional and reliable. She listened to all of my concerns and made me feel very comfortable. I am so happy I hired her for my wedding. Not only did she make me look beautiful, her wonderful personality enhanced the whole pre-wedding experience.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Makeup by Diana's reply:

Roxana, I am so glad I created a positive experience for your wedding! And so happy you were happy! Thank you for having Makeup By Diana part of your big day!