Makeup by Danaya Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Married on 05/16/2021

Beautiful makeup

I was very happy with the makeup look she did on me and my bridesmaid loved their makeup too. They were very happy. Danaya was very nice and friendly. She made us all feel comfortable. She is such a great makeup artist.
  • Meredith
    Meredith D. Married on 03/10/2021

Excellent makeup artist

Danaya did makeup for all 7 bridesmaids, my mom and mother of the groom. My makeup was done by my cousin who could only do me so I wanted to hire someone great for everyone else and I succeeded! Everyone loved their makeup and they loved that eyelashes were included! She was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and is very accommodating and comes to you on the wedding day. She also recommended a hair stylist as she only does makeup. We ended up using her recommendation and loved her as well! Thank you so much Danaya!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 01/02/2021

Very talented artist!

Danaya was great!! She was able to create a look on me that worked for my skin tone, hair color, eye color, etc. She thought about every detail and wasn’t done until it was perfect! She was so sweet when we met for my trial. It felt like being around a good friend. I highly recommend her!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel, I am looking forward, to do your Bridal Day Makeup.
    It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Make-Up!!

Danaya is absolutely amazing!! She is so professional, quick to respond, and her work is so stunning. She is a perfectionist and makes sure you look and feel amazing on your special day! She did such an amazing job doing the make-up in my bridal party and all of my bridesmaids felt beautiful and were amazed at how wonderful their make up was!! They looked amazing but also had a natural look! Danaya is such a pleasure to work with and her calming, peaceful presence really helped calm my nerves on my big day! The pictures came out stunning!! I would highly recommend Danaya- she is the best!!!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Dear Nicole, thank you so much. It was my pleasure, working with you. I am very happy, that you and your bridal party felt, and looked beautiful.
    Kristen R. Married on 04/28/2020

Amazing Experience

Danya made my day perfect! She made me feel so beautiful on a stressful day, both my Mom and soon to be MIL couldn't say enough great things about her professionalism and amazing work! She does more than makeup, she made me feel like a bride and gave me the confidence I needed for that day! Thank you so much :)

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure! My mission was accomplished by making you feel and look beautiful!
  • Anatasia
    Anatasia R. Married on 11/16/2019

Flawless Service

There aren't enough words to describe Danaya's talent! She is incredibly caring and takes her time with her clients. She managed to make my six bridesmaids, maid of honor, and myself feel and look like princesses. I can't imagine having anyone else doing our makeup on my wedding day. The photos are stunning. I highly recommend Danaya! She is truly a gem and is highly skilled in what she does. She was also an extremely calming presence for me and made me feel entirely at ease through the whole process. Thank you, Danaya! If you are looking for a makeup artist or stylist - look no further!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

My Beautiful Anastacia thank you so much!
    It was my honor to be part of your special day.
    Thank you.
    Erin Married on 10/22/2019

Wedding Make-up

Danaya was a complete joy to work with. From the consultation to the day of my wedding, she made me feel special and responded quickly. We had a weekday wedding at the Courthouse and she came to meet me at the hotel with all of her supplies. Danaya is very professional and makes you look like yourself without layering on a mountain of makeup. She listens to your concerns and makes suggestions based on what you feel comfortable doing. Thank you so much for making me look and feel so special on my special day!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you Erin, it was my pleasure to be part of your special day, you looked incredible and your pictures came out beautiful.
  • Shana
    Shana Married on 10/12/2019

My Wedding

I used Danaya for my engagement shoot and my wedding day. I absolutely loved her the moment I met her. She is absolutely an artists and it is obvious. My sisters who were my bridesmaids loved their makeup on my wedding day. My mother loved her at the trial appointment and encouraged me to book before Danaya lost availability. She was professional, on time, and friendly. She made sure everyone felt beautiful and comfortable before she left. She is an absolute star and I would recommend her to everyone!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

My dear Shana, it was my pleasure working with you all, thank you so much! Your family is incredible, thank you for booking me!
  • Ema
    Ema K. Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous looks, affordable pricing, great company!

Danaya is a true beauty professional! She made me (the bride) and my 4 bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! It was a hot humid day, yet our make up stayed on until the morning after a whole day and night of celebrations! She also did my mother and 10-year-old sister, who also looked so beautiful ! She was very fun and easy-going and even though I was being nervous, talking and moving, while she was applying my make up, she was incredibly understanding and flexible! She is just so incredible! We received compliments about our make up by everyone! Danaya was the best choice for us and she would be the best choice for anyone! Just ask for examples of her work and you will be amazed! Loved her and her work - and she is crazy affordable! :) If you need more info or have questions or want to see examples of how she did us - please contact me at ekarakoleva1@gmail.com :)

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Ema thank you so much, it was an honor to be part of your special day! Loved bringing your beauty out, with soft elegant makeup!
  • Piumi
    Piumi Married on 05/31/2019

Danaya is a dream come true!

I'm so happy I picked Danaya to do my wedding day makeup. I was skeptical about getting someone to do my makeup since in my experience I haven't been too happy when others have done my makeup even professionals. Danaya did my bridal makeup and two mothers for our wedding and it was amazing! Even my dad, who never comments on things like makeup, said my makeup looked beautiful! Danaya does a really good job of enhancing natural beauty without making you look like someone else- which unfortunately happens to some brides on their wedding day! She was flexible with the feedback I gave her at our trial and incorporated everything I wanted for the final look. Danaya also is amazing at making you feel comfortable and confident in your own skin! She literally gives you a compliment every 2 seconds! I love it! I need a Danaya in my life every day.

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you so much ❤️ It was a pleasure working with you.
    I had a lot of fun, with your bridal party.
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing and skilled artist!

Danaya is very knowledgeable, talented and skilled. She is patient, accommodating and is great at what she does. I did several trials with her and everyone on my wedding day was beautiful! I wish she could do my makeup everyday! I plan to use her for everything from now on! She is amazing!
  • Yelena
    Yelena Married on 05/04/2019

Glamorous and Beautiful

Danaya did my wedding day makeup and it was exactly what I wanted and more! We had done a trial and I wanted to change the eye liner a bit, she was very patient and careful and made sure I was satisfied with the end result. The makeup stayed on all day and night, almost 12 hours! Would highly recommend Danaya’s services!!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

My beautiful Yelena, thank you so much!
    It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for making me part of your special day!
    R Ward Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Makeup!

Danaya did a beautiful job for my wedding day. She arrived on time, and she did all my 7 bridesmaids and myself. She is a true Artist, knows exactly what colors to use.
    Even my mom wanted a makeup, after she saw how beautiful we all looked!
    Thank you so much!
    Lucy F. Married on 01/07/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist !

I hired Danaya for makeup services, for myself and my 3 friends. We looked beautiful, she knows her stuff.
    Definitely will use her services again.
    Thank you Danaya.
    James W. Married on 12/22/2018

Best Makeup Artist

Danaya , did a fantastic makeup job on my wife for our wedding day. My wife looked incredible, yet it was a natural makeup look. Which I loved it very much , she also did our parents makeup and they were very pleased with her work. We highly reccomend Danaya for your next big event or wedding.
    James Wilson
    H Married on 09/02/2018
    Danaya is a true artist. She is extremely responsive and professional. I don't usually wear make up, so I was looking for someone who would enhance my face rather giving me a whole new one. I completed my trial and Danaya listed to everything I had to say. All my concerns she addressed and my make up was beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted to my wedding day. I would highly recommend Danaya for your event!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you so much , it was a pleasure working with you .
    Sheila Married on 08/11/2018
    Very professional! The make up stayed all night! And I love her make up techniques as well! My friends loved my look, it is very soft, but elegant... and the make up fits really good with my skin comflexion! I am very satisfied!

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you Sheila, it was a pleasure doing your makeup.
    Nune Married on 06/03/2018
    Danaya did my makeup for my wedding day , loved the amazing look she has created on me , my makeup lasted all day and my pictures came out beautiful! Thank you so much for your awesome work !
    Lily B. Married on 04/02/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist

I booked Danaya very last minute, and she was kind enough to take me! We scheduled a trial and I was very impressed with her stunning work. So I booked her right away for my wedding day in April 2018. She arrived early! Which made me very happy she was able to finish my 6 bridesmaids and myself. I was satisfied with her work and her talent. I definitely recommend Danaya because she is talented, fashionable, and a understanding person.
    Liza Married on 02/01/2018
    Danaya is very talented, listens to her clients and is very easy-going. I highly recommend her services for date nights or weddings! Thank you!
    Marina Married on 01/06/2018
    Danaya is a master of most glamorous and stunning looks!
    Diana Married on 12/18/2017
    There is no makeup artist better than Danaya! She was very responsive to my needs and communicated her vision from the beginning. She was extremely kind and professional, I would recommend her to everyone.

Makeup by Danaya's reply:

Thank you Diana for your kind words, hope to do your makeup again soon .
    Karine Married on 12/02/2017
    Dayana is amazing! Highly professional, friendly, responsive. She captured what I was looking for. She took the time to address all my questions and make recommendations. After all, I looked like I wasn’t wearing any makeup yet it gave great coverage, exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Danaya to anybody looking to have professional makeup done.
    Pat Married on 11/29/2017
    Danaya is amazing!,, She did an absolutely fantastic job on my makeup on my photo shoot. I totally look like myself that what I want very simple and nurture. Not looking like a drag queen She is very friendly and knows what I wanted. I will hiring her again! Xoxo The best work! Am very happy to work with her.
    Mary Married on 10/28/2017
    I highly recommend Danaya, she is awesome. She did my bridal make up, I looked gorgeous. She is a real professional and has a fantastic taste