Makeup By Connie Reviews

1 User photo

Makeup By Connie 1

Marianne Sabatino · Married on 11/03/2018

November 3, 2018 bride

Planned my wedding in two months and Randomly contacted Connie from a web search. Experience was amazing, established an immediate rapport with her and was so nice to work with. Outstanding professional beautiful makeup - lasted all day and night!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure doing your makeup and meeting your family. You all were so nice and I wish you all the best. Looking forward to hopefully doing your daughters wedding next year. Sincerely, Connie

Regina · Married on 10/07/2018

Great makeup

Connie was awesome! She did a great job with myself, mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids. I changed what I wanted the day of my wedding from what we did on our trial and Connie did an amazing job on the new look. Great prices! Thanks Connie!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, you were a sweetheart and I enjoyed meeting everyone from your family they were so great! ❤

Elyce · Married on 06/30/2018

No words could adequately express this recommendation.... YES is the best word I can find.

Everyone knows how to make themselves look good with some makeup, but do you know someone who can make you look good for 20 hours with makeup that makes you look natural on the hottest day of the year (100° for photos, 5 hours post-application) + on the day your only brother is getting married (read: cried all day)? in addition, she couldn’t have made this experience more enjoyable. Highly highly recommend this magical sweeatheart of a human!!!

Could not

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Makeup By Connie 2

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom. I know we'll definitely be seeing each other again, kisses to you both. Connie

Lori · Married on 06/24/2018

I was so lucky to have found Connie for my son’s wedding. I would highly recommend Connie to anyone interested in having a professional make up artist who does outstanding work. My makeup was amazing! It looked the same at the beginning of the day for pictures as it did when I walked out of the venue over 12 hours later. I received many complements and I was very happy to recommend Connie to many others :-) She’s the best and I plan on calling her for all future events :-)

Sent on 07/10/2018

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, it was such a pleasure working with you and your daughter. I truly felt like we have been friends for a long time. Im looking forward to seeing you again real soon. Thanks again! Connie

Christina · Married on 06/22/2018

Connie was truly amazing!!!! She had her hands full with 6 of us and she did such an amazing job, not only on me but my mom and my bridesmaids. She was extremely professional and very easy to work with, she took my vision and made it 10x better then I could of imagined. My makeup lasted all day and night and even til the next day. I honestly cant thank Connie enough for everything.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with all of you everyone was so nice. Also dont forget to thank your friend who was doing an amazing job fanning you the whole time you were getting your mkup done. Lol. Connie

Desiree · Married on 09/15/2017

Connie was simply amazing! From the makeup trial all the way through my wedding day, her professionalism and skill helped make my special day perfect. I had 8 bridesmaids 3 moms and junior bridesmaid that all had to have their makeup done in addition to myself - Connie brought an assistant and took her time to make sure that each girl looked absolutely beautiful! I've heard about other brides who said their makeup artist set up a timer and rushed through everyone in 30 minute per person - that was not Connie. Connie showed up at 8:30 a.m. and took her time all morning and afternoon to make sure that each girl had the perfect look no matter how long it took. Not only was her work amazing, but the personality she brought to the room made it feel like we had our best friend there and she truly cared that we each looked our best. If you have a special event where you want to look beautiful and feel comfortable and stress-free while getting ready, I highly recommend you contact Connie! I will forever use Connie for all of my future events!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Makeup By Connie's reply:

You guys were so cool I loved working with you and your family and the bridesmaids. I was even dancing with Gabbi haha. Also, thank you for inviting me to your wedding.

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2017

Connie was amazingly talented and professional and friendly

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

Connie is amazing!! I used her for my wedding day and everyone (bridesmaids, mother of the bride) loved her. We all were getting compliments on how amazing our make up looked the entire day. In addition, Connie is prompt and responsive when you reach out to her and she knows what looks good. If your looking for a true professional use Connie for your wedding day or major event!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Loved you and your family, it was a pleasure...everyone was awesome. Looking forward to seeing you again. xoxo

Connie did fantastic makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and mother. She did a trial for me a couple months before and my makeup looked amazing that day and the wedding day!! On the day of my trial she let me know which makeup colors I should buy for touchups on the day of the wedding (lipstick, lip liner). We had a super early start to the day and Connie was there early enough so that we can start on the first girl the exact time we agreed upon. I got many compliments on how great my makeup looked!

I would definitely recommend Connie for wedding makeup!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, your the best!!

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2015

Connie is fantastic! I originally met Connie by being a bridesmaid is my friend's wedding. I loved how she did my makeup then and had to have her do my makeup for my big day. She is very professional and arrived early to set up. I was looking for a cranberry super smoky eye with contouring and she nailed it! I was extremely happy. Makeup lasted all night. My bridesmaids were very happy with their makeup. Everyone looked great and not overdone.

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

Connie was absolutely amazing!! My wedding was on August 15, 2015 and Connie came to my house to do my makeup as well as my moms and 4 bridesmaids. Everybody raved about how fantastic our makeup came out and everyone looked flawless from the minute she did our makeup until 11:00pm that night. It was a 90 degree day, we all had the airbrush make up done, and we did not need to reapply makeup once the entire day! She is so so sweet and easy to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!! Just from this experience my sister in law is going to book Connie for her wedding next year! Absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thanks so much! I enjoyed you and your Bridesmaids they were awesome!

Connie was amazing...Not only did my make-up look extremely professional; it lasted all night long, without needing to be touched up. My photos came out gorgeous, and I received so many compliments. I truly looked like the bride I had always imagined. She also did the make-up for my entire bridal party and both my mom and mother-in law. Everyone looked stunning. I cannot emphasize enough how beautiful everyone looked. She was very accommodating; she was on time, ready to work at the house, and extremely personable. This is the second time I have used Connie for an event, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional that has been in the bridal business for many years. She is an amazing artist. As a bonus, she also recommended the bridal hairstylists that came to the house and did my hair and the bridal parties. The hairstylists were also amazing. Thank you to Connie for making my day a dream come true.

Tracey · Married on 05/30/2014

Connie was the most amazing part of my day. Her energy and spunk kept me so calm and made my morning getting ready stress free and fun. I am trying to find any way possible to work with Connie again.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much! I cant wait for you to have an event so I can do your makeup again too!! Take care!

Marissa · Married on 07/04/2013

Connie is an extremely talented make-up artist. She's so personable and professional and truly makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. Having seen family members have their make-up done by other professionals in the past, they didn't always look like themselves. Connie was able to achieve the look that I wanted, while still allowing me to look like me. I've never felt more beautiful! If you're looking for a cheap deal, remember: you get what you pay for. Connie's fee was worth every penny. Thank you, Connie!!!

Sent on 02/21/2014

You are the best! Thank you so much! ♡

My family has used Connie for years for all our events. She never disappoints!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much..I really appreciate it! ♡

Rose · Married on 04/23/2011

Connie was absolutely amazing! I loved the make-up trial that she did for me and my make-up at my wedding was absolutely stunning. She was so helpful and professional that I recommended her for my best friend's wedding, and again, everyone looked stunning.

jenna · Married on 03/27/2011

Connie has a great personality and does flawless work! I would definitely use her services again and again!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Thank you so much!♡
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/13/2010

Connie worked magic on me.. I felt so at ease with her and she made me look like a princess on my wedding day.. She took my vision and made me feel amazing... So if you want an amazing makeup artist who knows her stuff and will guide you along the way Connie is the one I would use.. On my trial alone we spent over an hour going over what would work best and what would be best on me.. She didn't rush me , she wanted me to feel like I intended to feel when my fiance saw me for the first time when I walked out to him on our wedding day... He was speechless....Give her a call ladies she is the go to person for perfect makeup..

Sent on 11/30/2010

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Your the best! Thank you so much for thinking of me!♡

M · event on: 12/07/2013

Connie is so talented. I would recommend her for any occasion you need!

Jill · Married on 05/28/2017

connie did an amazing job and made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! so very happy with her work would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you. Connie

Cristina · Married on 07/30/2017

1.0

I would absolutely not recommend getting your wedding makeup done here. I met with Connie at her home, which in itself was unprofessional had I known the great future trials I would go on with others. Connie had to clean her brushes while I was there after rushing in from somewhere. There was also a cat wandering about the house.She kept saying she uses mac makeup which I wear all the time. As she is putting the makeup on me and within 10 minutes, I can hardly keep my eyes open. They are red and itchy. I don't know why but after the trial we sat at her table and I was stupid enough to put a $50 deposit down. I think I didn't know any better as this was my first and hopefully only wedding experience and everyone kept telling me makeup artists book up quick.I had to go home after leaving her house and take the makeup off immediately. My eyes bothered me all through the evening and even into the next morning. My now husband almost had to take me to the eye doctor because i was suffering so much. I called Connie that evening and she said she would do a retrial. After thinking about the situation more, I decided I did not want to go with Connie's services. I called her up about 1 week later&very nicely told her that being it is my one and only special wedding day, I can't risk having another reaction. I told her I have had my makeup done before&this never happened. I asked nicely for my money back. I made this phone call 5-6 months before my wedding date so she could easily rebook the date. I did not let her know last minute. She gave me such a hard time on the phone. She said she already spent the money. Being the money is supposed to go towards MY wedding day which didn't take place and was 6 months out, I have no idea what she was talking about.I was so upset my mom even tried calling her&she gave my mom a hard time too.Basically, she got my $50 but lost a long time customer. I never write reviews but had to write this one to save other brides a horrible experience!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Makeup By Connie's reply:

Im sorry you feel the way you do. Cleaning your brushes before you get your makeup happens to be what every makeup artist does hopefully and is a very good thing. Also some people get reactions to makeup especially when you had an upper respiratory infection a week prior to your trial. Thats the reason why you had a problem with your eyes. Also If you ask anyone that does makeup you dont get your deposit back..leaving a deposit means your booking for your event and you were happy with your trial..thats a decision you make before you leave money down on that day. If you were indecisive you should have waited until you were completely satisfied. I offered to give you a credit for the 50.00. Again I use all the same procedures that most mkup and hairstylists do when it comes to wedding deposits. In the 30years I've been in the beauty business, hair and makeup, Ive never had a bad review by anyone and I mean anyone. I stand by my good reputation. Connie