Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle Reviews

Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 5
Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 6
Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 7

Casandra · Married on 10/20/2018

You have to book with Caitlyn- you will not regret it!

Caitlyn was amazing! She was on time, patient, fun, helpful, and truly listened to the wants of the entire bridal party. She is down to earth and super accommodating. I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else!
    -Casandra Musumeci

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Read Below and Hire Without Hesitation

I found Caitlyn via an Instagram rabbit hole and I am so lucky I did!! She was so calming the day of and made me feel so beautiful. I was worried about a stress rash on my chest and without question, she happily airbrushed that too and without hesitation. My bridal party, some of which are really into beauty products, were amazed by Caitlyn’s knowledge and training. She has trained with celebrity makeup artists and is always purchasing the newest products to try for herself before using on clients. On top of totally wowing me and my bridal party, her prices were very reasonable. She also traveled to the hotel to meet us that morning 

Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 8

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect makeup

I’m so happy that I chose Caitlyn to do my make up on my wedding day. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life and i have had my make up done professionally a handful of times. She was easy to communicate with, on time, and very thorough with me and my bridesmaids. Everyone felt and looked amazing. I would choose her again and again and recommend her to anyone for their big day!

Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 9

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

make up by caitlyn

caitlyn did an amazing job on the day of my wedding , mine and all my girls make up looked flawless!! i highly recommend her , you will not be disappointed!

Katie Blair · Married on 06/30/2018

Caitlyn is amazing

I’ve been in too many weddings to count and have had my makeup done by so many professionals that it’s become routine. For my wedding I found Caitlyn’s Instagram and was quite impressed with how talented she was. She hands down has been the most talented makeup artist I’ve ever had work on me. And I’ve had makeup artists that have worked on celebrities before. So that should sum up how good Caitlyn is. My bridesmaids (all of whom live out of the area) started following her on Instagram because she’s just that good. She is such a sweetie and was so calming the morning of my wedding. She totally understood my vision and made me feel the prettiest I’ve ever felt in my life. I don’t know how I got lucky enough to have my makeup done by her several times but I’m forever grateful! She’s the best! And she is priced very reasonably. You’re making a colossal mistake if you don’t hire her!

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Caitlyn is amazing and such a sweetheart!! I absolutely LOVED how my wedding day makeup turned out and my bridesmaids looked stunning! I would highly recommend Caitlyn to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any occasion!

Maren · Married on 01/27/2018

t doesn't get much better than Caitlyn! I was lucky enough to have Caitlyn do the makeup for myself and some of my bridal party on my wedding day, and she was BEYOND amazing. Caitlyn was the easiest person to work with- always so sweet, easy to connect with from the very beginning, and willing to do whatever I needed to ensure that our wedding day was the best day! Every girl who had their makeup done felt so comfortable, and was extremely impressed with the beautiful work Caitlyn did! She is so talented, and will now be my answer for any future brides looking for a makeup artist, or anyone looking to have their makeup done, as she is second to none! Thank you so much for all that you did from start to finish- you are the best! xo

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

Caitlin did makeup for all 9 of my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law, and myself for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job! Everyone looked flawless! My girls all have a variety of skin types and she just excentuated all of their beauty! She is very organized and the day went off without a hitch. She communicated well and was very punctual and reliable. She is so sweet and bubbly just what you want for your wedding day! She will make you look like and feel like a princess. Highly recommend!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Caitlyn did a fabulous job making my makeup everything I envisioned for my wedding day! Not only did it look great the entire night but it lasted through champagne spilling and cake in the face! My bridesmaids and mother were all extremely happy with how they looked as well. I highly recommend Caitlyn for any event!

Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 10
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 17
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 18
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 19

Sashelle · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are looking for an amazing makeup artist , look no further than Caitlyn Michelle. She is absolutely amazing! I had to plan my wedding in Rochester while living in NYC and planning a wedding that is nowhere near where you live can be difficult. Thankfully, I had Caitlyn who would respond to my messages right away. From helping me create a schedule to follow on the day of the wedding to being flexible enough to work with the hours of my hairstylist, Caitlyn was an absolute dream to work with! She is extremely professional and really knows a lot about makeup. I met Caitlyn for the first time on the morning of my wedding and I felt like I knew her for a long time! She makes you feel so comfortable and actually listens to you on what kind of style you want. In terms of the quality in service, WOW! Caitlyn is SO talented! She had a wide selection of makeup and made my mother, my mother-in-law, flower girl, bridesmaids and myself look absolutely flawless. She answered all of our questions and listened to the ideas we had before customizing a look that was personally desired. When I looked in the mirror after she did my makeup, I burst into tears because she went above and beyond what I hoped to look like on my wedding day. If you are looking for a makeup artist who will make you look and feel amazing, is knowledgeable on makeup and is pleasant to work with then I highly recommend Caitlyn. She's the best!

Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 20
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 27
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 28
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 29

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Caitlyn does wonderful work. She always got back to me promptly with all the questions I had throughout my wedding planning. A bridesmaid of mine doesn't wear a lot of makeup, and she made her look and feel beautiful. Definitely book with her asap!!

krystal · Married on 08/19/2017

Caitlyn was absolutely amazing for my wedding day. If you are a bride you know one of the most stressful parts of planning your day is making sure everyone is ready in time and happy with their results. She was not only on time but everyone was done with more than enough time to relax before heading to the church and looked flawless. She was able to accommodate to the more bold makeup look I love to the more natural makeup of my bridesmaids. I highly recommend her!

Mackenzie · Married on 07/22/2017

Caitlyn was AMAZING! She completely looks for my 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself on my wedding day! She made us feel glamorous and our makeup lasted from 7am-11pm!

Beth · Married on 07/15/2017

Caitlyn is awesome! She did a wonderful job with the makeup for my recent wedding. I felt absolutely beautiful and the makeup was just as I had requested - a natural and not over-done look. Caitlyn is attentive, punctual, creative, an absolute pleasure to work with. I thought she did a fabulous job and give her my highest recommendation!!! Thank you Caitlyn!

Schauna` · Married on 07/08/2017

Caitlyn was amazing. She got back to me almost immediately after I asked if she was available to do makeup for my wedding party. I had a variety of bridesmaids with all different skin types, etc. and Caitlyn made each one beautiful. And on top of all that she is the sweetest person ever!! I would recommend her to anybody and everybody!

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2017

I would highly recommend Caitlyn to any and every bride out there! Her presence is so positive and calming on a day that can be so stressful; I don't know what I would have done without her! My favorite part of working with Caitlyn was that I told her what I was going for and she recreated it beautifully AND took my input very seriously. She is a wonderful makeup artist and an amazing girl to have on your side for the best day of your life!

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

Caitlyn did an amazing job. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. All my girls looked amazing too and were very happy with their makeup! She was very professional and responsive. She set up the timeline for the wedding day and everything went great! She was excellent to work with and she is an incredible make up artist. I highly recommend her!

Margaret · Married on 08/13/2016

Caitlyn was great! She was very professional and everyone's makeup looked amazing. She was also very flexible when deciding what time to start. I was overall very satisfied.

Caitlyn is a fantastic makeup artist - she is very talented and above all, listens to the brides and bridesmaids to make sure her work is customized and just what you want. I really appreciate the time she took to get to know me as a bride, and she was professional, timely, and a very positive person to be around - I highly recommend her to any bride looking to have a great makeup artist and a professional there on the wedding day!

AMAZING. She was absolutely amazing. All 8 of the girls loved their makeup. She was accommodating, on time, easy going and very talented. I would recommend her service to any bride who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day!!!!!!

kari · Married on 05/21/2016

Caitlyn is FANTASTIC!! She is so wonderful to work with Very quick to respond, which is huge when you are dealing with so many vendors for your wedding. She made all of my girls look amazing, she worked with what each one wanted. I couldn't have asked for my makeup to be any better for my wedding day! A million times over I would book her again. I have told all of my friends and family that they need to use her in the future! Keep rocking it girl!!!

I contacted Caitlyn only 2 months before my wedding, after I had a makeup trial with a different vendor that I was unhappy with. She was responsive, informative and enthusiastic from the start, and due to being an out of town bride, I was unable to have a trial with her before my big day. I'm so glad I went with Caitlyn because she did an amazing job! My mom, sister and I all got airbrush makeup & lashes and loved them! We each requested different looks and all looked amazing. Caitlyn made us look like the best version of ourselves, and our makeup lasted all day and night through first look pictures, lots of tears, the ceremony and reception! Any bride would be lucky to have Caitlyn do their wedding day makeup.

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2015

Caitlyn was an amazing makeup artist and I couldn't have imagined looking better on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and the moms also looked spectacular!! We all did airbrush and I've heard rumors that it can sweat off or streak in the humidity but that was not the case. It looked like my makeup was still freshly done at the end of the night after being outside and sweating like crazy on a 90+ degree day! I highly recommend a makeup trial before the big day. It is a little pricey but worth it (and not out of the realm of what you would pay with anyone else in the area). I had a few things I wanted her to do differently on the actual day of the wedding based on my personal style, and she made the changes flawlessly. Can't recommend enough!

Mary Kate · Married on 09/05/2015

Caitlyn was awesome to work with from beginning to end! She was responsive to any of my questions or concerns leading up to the wedding day. She arrived timely and prepared to our venue and all of our girls were thrilled with their end results. She is easily able to mimic a picture or a 'look' that anyone in the bridal party is looking for. I personally feel that makeup is the icing on the cake for a bride and her wedding party and Caitlyn delivered in every way I could have hoped for!

Jana · Married on 08/29/2015

Caitlyn was absolutely amazing to work with and did such a great job on everyone's makeup! My bridesmaids, mother and I all got airbrush makeup with false lashes and the results were flawless but we still looked and felt like ourselves. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist!