Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle Reviews

Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 6
Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 7

Maranda Hoffman · Married on 06/22/2019

Caitlyn - Makeup

Caitlyn was amazing & very punctual. She made all of my bridesmaids look great, and I felt amazing for my wedding day! She also did my step-sisters wedding and I look amazing for that one as well! I would use her over and over again, she was great!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Service!

Caitlyn was more than accommodating for me on my wedding day (and leading up to it). She was very prompt in answering any emails/texts with questions/changes to my plan. The girls and I received so many compliments about our makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone - you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kelly Demchuk · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Day

Caitlyn is absolutely wonderful! She truly listens to you and what your style is, making sure you don’t look like someone completely different on your wedding day! She is so talented in her art and my bridal party and I absolutely LOVED our airbrush makeup, it stayed the same all night long!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Demchuk · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Day

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jenna Marcellus · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Decision EVER!

When we were first engaged, I knew I had to book Caitlyn right away! Not only have I known her since high school, but I have been a bridesmaid in several weddings where she has done makeup. Each and every time, her work is absolute perfection. That's why I knew without a doubt that I had to book her for my special day. Besides her gorgeous artistry, Caitlyn is also one of the kindest people on the planet. Admittedly, I was a little bit nervous on the morning of my wedding, but Caitlyn put me right at ease. I absolutely cannot recommend her enough. Hands down, easiest and best wedding decision we made!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Casandra · Married on 10/20/2018

You have to book with Caitlyn- you will not regret it!

Caitlyn was amazing! She was on time, patient, fun, helpful, and truly listened to the wants of the entire bridal party. She is down to earth and super accommodating. I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else!
    -Casandra Musumeci

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Read Below and Hire Without Hesitation

I found Caitlyn via an Instagram rabbit hole and I am so lucky I did!! She was so calming the day of and made me feel so beautiful. I was worried about a stress rash on my chest and without question, she happily airbrushed that too and without hesitation. My bridal party, some of which are really into beauty products, were amazed by Caitlyn’s knowledge and training. She has trained with celebrity makeup artists and is always purchasing the newest products to try for herself before using on clients. On top of totally wowing me and my bridal party, her prices were very reasonable. She also traveled to the hotel to meet us that morning 

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 8
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

100% the BEST!

Caitlyn was by far one of the best vendors I worked with. She worked with me to find a date that fit my very busy schedule to do my trial. At the trial I was able to openly tell her what I wanted and make any tweaks to the style. The day of we had a VERY early start, Caity took on all 10 of my bridesmaids, myself, and the 2 mothers, all by her self and all day she was a ROCKSTAR! Everyone looked flawless and it was all because of her. She uses great product, and does not push anything on you, she wants everyone to feel comfortable and beautiful in their own skin, and that's exactly what she did for my bridal party!! She is one of the sweetest people I know and I would recommend her to any bride who has the chance to work with her in the future, she is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!!! Thank you again Caity!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Laura Nelson · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent experience!

I can't even begin to express what an amazing experience it was to have Caitlyn as my makeup artist for my wedding day! She listened to my concerns/visions, took her time to create the most perfect "looks" for my mother and I during our trials, and made each and every one of my bridesmaids feel so special during the day of. She brings a positive, calm, and vibrant element to a typically chaotic wedding planning experience. She is dependable, professional, and passionate about her work. I would truly recommend her to any of my friends/family members.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect makeup

I’m so happy that I chose Caitlyn to do my make up on my wedding day. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life and i have had my make up done professionally a handful of times. She was easy to communicate with, on time, and very thorough with me and my bridesmaids. Everyone felt and looked amazing. I would choose her again and again and recommend her to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 9

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

make up by caitlyn

caitlyn did an amazing job on the day of my wedding , mine and all my girls make up looked flawless!! i highly recommend her , you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Katie Blair · Married on 06/30/2018

Caitlyn is amazing

I’ve been in too many weddings to count and have had my makeup done by so many professionals that it’s become routine. For my wedding I found Caitlyn’s Instagram and was quite impressed with how talented she was. She hands down has been the most talented makeup artist I’ve ever had work on me. And I’ve had makeup artists that have worked on celebrities before. So that should sum up how good Caitlyn is. My bridesmaids (all of whom live out of the area) started following her on Instagram because she’s just that good. She is such a sweetie and was so calming the morning of my wedding. She totally understood my vision and made me feel the prettiest I’ve ever felt in my life. I don’t know how I got lucky enough to have my makeup done by her several times but I’m forever grateful! She’s the best! And she is priced very reasonably. You’re making a colossal mistake if you don’t hire her!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Phenomenal wedding makeup!

Caitlyn was an amazing wedding makeup artist. She made eight of us, including my mother and six bridesmaids, look our very best. She listened to our preferences, and had spot on suggestions. Caitlyn made sure we had a stress-free morning and it was an absolute honor to have her with me on my big day. She is the perfect mix of extremely professional and enjoyable to be around. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Caitlyn is amazing and such a sweetheart!! I absolutely LOVED how my wedding day makeup turned out and my bridesmaids looked stunning! I would highly recommend Caitlyn to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any occasion!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Maren · Married on 01/27/2018

t doesn't get much better than Caitlyn! I was lucky enough to have Caitlyn do the makeup for myself and some of my bridal party on my wedding day, and she was BEYOND amazing. Caitlyn was the easiest person to work with- always so sweet, easy to connect with from the very beginning, and willing to do whatever I needed to ensure that our wedding day was the best day! Every girl who had their makeup done felt so comfortable, and was extremely impressed with the beautiful work Caitlyn did! She is so talented, and will now be my answer for any future brides looking for a makeup artist, or anyone looking to have their makeup done, as she is second to none! Thank you so much for all that you did from start to finish- you are the best! xo

Sent on 02/05/2018

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

Caitlin did makeup for all 9 of my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law, and myself for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job! Everyone looked flawless! My girls all have a variety of skin types and she just excentuated all of their beauty! She is very organized and the day went off without a hitch. She communicated well and was very punctual and reliable. She is so sweet and bubbly just what you want for your wedding day! She will make you look like and feel like a princess. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Caitlyn did a fabulous job making my makeup everything I envisioned for my wedding day! Not only did it look great the entire night but it lasted through champagne spilling and cake in the face! My bridesmaids and mother were all extremely happy with how they looked as well. I highly recommend Caitlyn for any event!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 17
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 18
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 19

Sashelle · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are looking for an amazing makeup artist , look no further than Caitlyn Michelle. She is absolutely amazing! I had to plan my wedding in Rochester while living in NYC and planning a wedding that is nowhere near where you live can be difficult. Thankfully, I had Caitlyn who would respond to my messages right away. From helping me create a schedule to follow on the day of the wedding to being flexible enough to work with the hours of my hairstylist, Caitlyn was an absolute dream to work with! She is extremely professional and really knows a lot about makeup. I met Caitlyn for the first time on the morning of my wedding and I felt like I knew her for a long time! She makes you feel so comfortable and actually listens to you on what kind of style you want. In terms of the quality in service, WOW! Caitlyn is SO talented! She had a wide selection of makeup and made my mother, my mother-in-law, flower girl, bridesmaids and myself look absolutely flawless. She answered all of our questions and listened to the ideas we had before customizing a look that was personally desired. When I looked in the mirror after she did my makeup, I burst into tears because she went above and beyond what I hoped to look like on my wedding day. If you are looking for a makeup artist who will make you look and feel amazing, is knowledgeable on makeup and is pleasant to work with then I highly recommend Caitlyn. She's the best!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 27
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 28
    Makeup by Caitlyn Michelle 29

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Caitlyn does wonderful work. She always got back to me promptly with all the questions I had throughout my wedding planning. A bridesmaid of mine doesn't wear a lot of makeup, and she made her look and feel beautiful. Definitely book with her asap!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

krystal · Married on 08/19/2017

Caitlyn was absolutely amazing for my wedding day. If you are a bride you know one of the most stressful parts of planning your day is making sure everyone is ready in time and happy with their results. She was not only on time but everyone was done with more than enough time to relax before heading to the church and looked flawless. She was able to accommodate to the more bold makeup look I love to the more natural makeup of my bridesmaids. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/22/2017

Caitlyn was AMAZING! She completely looks for my 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself on my wedding day! She made us feel glamorous and our makeup lasted from 7am-11pm!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Beth · Married on 07/15/2017

Caitlyn is awesome! She did a wonderful job with the makeup for my recent wedding. I felt absolutely beautiful and the makeup was just as I had requested - a natural and not over-done look. Caitlyn is attentive, punctual, creative, an absolute pleasure to work with. I thought she did a fabulous job and give her my highest recommendation!!! Thank you Caitlyn!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Schauna` · Married on 07/08/2017

Caitlyn was amazing. She got back to me almost immediately after I asked if she was available to do makeup for my wedding party. I had a variety of bridesmaids with all different skin types, etc. and Caitlyn made each one beautiful. And on top of all that she is the sweetest person ever!! I would recommend her to anybody and everybody!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2017

I would highly recommend Caitlyn to any and every bride out there! Her presence is so positive and calming on a day that can be so stressful; I don't know what I would have done without her! My favorite part of working with Caitlyn was that I told her what I was going for and she recreated it beautifully AND took my input very seriously. She is a wonderful makeup artist and an amazing girl to have on your side for the best day of your life!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

Caitlyn did an amazing job. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. All my girls looked amazing too and were very happy with their makeup! She was very professional and responsive. She set up the timeline for the wedding day and everything went great! She was excellent to work with and she is an incredible make up artist. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2016