Makeup By Amy Kennison Reviews

Makeup By Amy Kennison 5
Makeup By Amy Kennison 6
Makeup By Amy Kennison 7

Melodie · Getting married on 10/05/2019

My make up was absolutely beautiful, practically perfect from the application (1:30 pm) until the end of the reception. Fabulous job Amy!!!

Katie · Married on 11/16/2018

absolute perfection!

It was such a pleasure working with Amy for all of my make up sessions for my wedding festivities. It is amazing how perfect she is at makeup, you never thought you could look so beautiful until make up with Amy! Her professionalism, detail, and personality was so relaxing but also so much fun. Every session I had with her stayed exactly how it was when I left her until the end of the day. She did make up for my engagement shoot, bridal portrait, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day, as well as my bridal party wedding day. I can't wait to have my makeup done by her again. I will recommend her over and over for makeup forever! I wish she could do my makeup every day. Thank you for making me look so beautiful so many times Amy!

xoxo, Katie

Catie · Married on 10/20/2018

Best makeup in wilmington

It was such a pleasure to work with Amy for my wedding. My bridesmaids and the moms absolutely loved Amy as well as her work. Many of my bridesmaids commented that their hair and makeup had never looked as good for any of the other weddings they'd been a part of. Everything was timed perfectly, and the day was stress-free. Thank you so much!!!

Sarah Kate · Married on 07/20/2018

Amy is amazing. There is a reason she has so many perfect reviews. She made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day and my makeup looked just as beautiful at the end of the night. My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law all were so happy were their makeup. They could not stop talking about how pretty they felt. She knows exactly what a face needs and is so kind and easy to talk with as well. She's truly the best and I wish I could have her do my makeup every day!

Makeup By Amy Kennison 8
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 9

Brittnee · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful Natural Look!

Amy was great! We lucked out and our wedding happened to line up with a cancellation. I loved her portfolio of work and she continued the beautiful look on all of us as well. Very kind, down to earth, and speedy! She knows what she is doing and she get's right to business. Makeup trials are done in her home studio, she travels on the wedding day.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Makeup By Amy Kennison's reply:

Thank you so much britnee!
    I am so glad you were happy with your makeup:):)
    Good luck to you and your new hubby and let me know if you ever need me for future events or lessons.
    Have a wonderful summer:)

kelli · Married on 07/07/2018

Amy is a dream makeup artist! She knows how to create the exact style you want & accent your best features. She is professional and detailed. Her personality makes the experience of getting your makeup done even better. I couldn't imagine letting anyone else do my makeup on my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Makeup By Amy Kennison 10
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 11
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 12

Jasmine · Married on 06/01/2018

Amy is THE BEST makeup artist. When I was looking for someone to do my bridal makeup for my wedding in Wilmington, NC in June 2018, when a local bride recommended her. I have had a couple of sessions with her already and I cannot wait to work with her for my bridal portraits and of course my wedding day. She's very professional, detail orientated, and super friendly. I would highly recommend Amy to anyone needing a makeup artist! :)

Makeup By Amy Kennison 13
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 14
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 15

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy is such a sweetheart! I absolutely loved working with her for both my engagement photos and my wedding day makeup! It was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 16
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 17

Makeup By Amy Kennison's reply:

Christina thank you so much! This made my day:) It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party, Best wishes to you and your new husband.
    Amy
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/22/2018

Amy did my makeup last weekend for my sister in laws wedding, and let me tell you she was amazing!! I’m very weird about people doing my makeup but she made me feel so beautiful as well as all the other bridesmaids and bride too. She took a Pinterest photo and made us look identical to what we wanted. Now I’m having Amy for my wedding in April and i can’t wait! I highly recommend Amy, i promise you can’t be disappointed!

Makeup By Amy Kennison 18

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

Amy was awesome. She was so chill and relaxed. Very professional and responsive. I do not look good in a lot of makeup but she made me look awesome. Everyone loved their makeup. She is a little expensive, but 100% worth it!

Suzanne · Married on 03/31/2018

Amy is the best. Hands down. I had a make-up artist at a salon tell me they didn’t blame me for going to Amy instead of them becuase she is that amazing. What more do you need to know? Look no further!

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding day! She did everything perfectly!!

Lia · Married on 11/04/2017

Amy Kennison is the best MUA there is in Wilmington. Just let her do her thing! She is so incredibly talented. As an anxious bride sitting in her chair, she made me feel so comfortable and is so down to earth. Amy will highlight your natural beauty and make your skin look flawless. She made me and my bridal party look perfect. Amy also did my makeup for my engagement photos and I am SO glad I chose to go with her because my pictures came out amazing. I could rave on and on. THANK YOU AMY!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Amy is AMAZING!! I am a very 'simple' girl - use minimal make-up and really just prefer a more natural look. I was worried I would look "too done up" - but that was completely unfounded! Amy did such an AMAZING job on my make-up, I seriously could not have asked for better!! I have never felt more gorgeous, and everyone (husband included!) commented on how fabulous my make-up looked! Amy was also super flexible, as I had several changes in the few weeks leading up to the wedding and she was able to accommodate the additional people with ease!

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

5 Stars is not enough for Amy!! She is the absolute BEST - a true professional, very flexible/responsive, and so knowledgeable about make-up and skin care! Not only is she amazing at what she does she is such a sweetheart!! She did a incredible job of making me, my family and bridesmaids all look gorgeous, while still looking like ourselves! I have never felt more beautiful and my make-up lasted all day, night, and the next morning too! One of my bridesmaids who is soon to be a bride, took pictures and wants it replicated on her wedding day, she loved it that much!! I was so thankful to have Amy as a part of my wedding day and I promise she will be one of the best decisions for your wedding that you make!

Makeup By Amy Kennison 19
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 20
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 21
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 22
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 23
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 24
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 25

Kim · Married on 09/02/2017

Amy is a master of the art of makeup! My daughter, the bride, was absolutely stunning, as were all the bridesmaids. She even made my old face look 10 years younger! I can’t say enough about Amy. She is very talented, professional and a kind, wonderful person to work with. Highly recommend!!

Holli · Married on 08/26/2017

Amy did my makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding and did an amazing job! I still looked like myself but the best I've ever looked! The whole bridal party from my mother to tween bridesmaids looked beautiful! She's simply the best!

Brendle · Married on 08/19/2017

Hands down, Amy is the BEST makeup artist around. She has such a gift and it shows on every client she works with. I booked Amy for my wedding at Wrightsville Manor on August 19, 2017. She truly takes the time to talk with you through the process and I could not have been more pleased with the results on my wedding day. She handled my 8 bridesmaids + my mom + me with so much grace and professionalism! If you are looking for a ROCKSTAR and a wonderful lady - book Amy for your wedding :)

MK · Married on 08/04/2017

Amy is simply a makeup genius! She was immediately recommended to me by my wedding photographer and described as the best in town. She made me feel beautiful and confident on my big day due to her professionalism, skill, and personality. She is a true artist- my face definitely felt like her blank canvas and it was so fun to let her creativity flow! I trusted her every move and the results were amazing. My friends and family were thrilled with her services and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Her natural, eye-catching style is perfect for any bride (as well as bridesmaid, maid of honor, mother of bride, mother of groom, and the list goes on!). She easily deserves 5 stars. Thank you, Amy!

Makeup By Amy Kennison 26
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 27

maria · Married on 07/17/2017

She did an excellent job. My makeup and eyelashes lasted all night. I have extremely oily skin and my wedding was outside in july. My makeup withstood all evening with very little shine. My makeup was flawless and I received sooooo many compliments. We had people add on for makeup after they saw what an amazing job she does. She also comes to you which is stress free for the wedding day.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Marla,
    Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your wedding day!
    You were a stunning bride:)
    I am so fortunate to have amazing clients like you!
    Congratulations to you and your new husband.

Shianne · Married on 07/02/2017

Amy is fantastic!! If you’re on the fence about booking her for your wedding...do it! I didn’t have a ton of parameters for my wedding makeup, I let Amy work her magic and I’m glad I did!! I’ve never felt more beautiful! Amy is a sweetheart, I’m so thankful she was a part of my wedding day!

Makeup By Amy Kennison 28
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 29
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 30
    Makeup By Amy Kennison 31

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Amy is the best! She is very detailed, organized and responds quickly to emails. My bridesmaids and I loved our make up and it lasted all night. Don't look anywhere else, book her!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Makeup By Amy Kennison's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!
    You were a pleasure to work with:)
    i hope you and your new husband are having a great summer!

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Amy! She does fantastic work and made me feel flawless on my wedding day! I could not have picked a better makeup artist for all of my wedding festivities!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Makeup By Amy Kennison's reply:

Allison! thank you for taking the time to write a review!
    You were a pleasure to work with...a stunning bride:)
    Thank you for trusting me on the most important day.
    Congratulations to you and your new husband.
    Amy K.

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy is the absolute BEST! Hands down the best I have ever looked in my entire life! Amy made me feel absolutely flawless and beautiful on my wedding day! She listens to what you want and then exceeds all your expectations! My makeup lasted all day and night! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hi Kimberly,
    Im so glad you were pleased with everything.
    I love seeing your wedding photos on instagram!
    You were a stunning bride, and your bridal party was a pleasure to work with!
    I hope you ad your new husband are doing well!
    Amy K.