Makeup by Amanda Doucette Reviews

5 | Berwick, ME

5 Reviews for Makeup by Amanda Doucette

maggie · Married on 05/20/2017

I used Amanda to do all of the make-up for my two bridesmaids, my mother, the grooms mother and myself. She was outstanding - efficient, organized and very talented. She totally understood that I was going for a more natural look and was able to apply flawless make-up without making me feel over done! At the same time she was able to apply a more dramatic look for one of my bridesmaids that really loves makeup! Everyone was thrilled with how our make-up came out. Amanda is also incredibly sweet and friendly which made it so easy to work with her. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Maggie,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working for you on your big day...you guys were awesome. I hope your wedding was wonderful and everything you wanted!! I wish you both nothing but the very best!

Erika · Married on 08/23/2014

If you want %100 perfect hair and makeup then hire the dream team of Amanda and Chelsey. They did the most amazing job for myself, my mother and my 5 bridesmaids. They were both extremely professional yet very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Amanda pays attention to every single detail on your face and is truly an amazing artist. Chelsey did every one of our hair perfectly, not a hair was out of place! They went above and beyond and helped me with flower crown, which was not the easiest thing to do! Amanda and Chelsey were a HUGE part in making my wedding day perfect and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Makeup by Amanda Doucette's reply:

Chelsey Doucette Cantwell and I are SO grateful to have had the pleasure of working with you and your gorgeous wedding party! You were stunningly beautiful and such a joy to work with! Thank you for the glowing review :)) Congratulations!

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

Amanda was a super star! She was always professional, caring, fun to be around and focused on what I wanted. From the first time I emailed Amanda she was willing to work with my busy schedule and her prices were outstanding! I was very adamant about having a natural look and it came out so beautiful that I felt like a queen - my husband, who hates make up, complimented my looks for days saying that he couldn't believe how natural it looked. I am someone who is very picky about how I look and I can say without reservation that I would return to use Amanda's services any time!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Makeup by Amanda Doucette's reply:

Erin, thank you SO much for your kind words! I am so glad to hear you say that you felt beautiful! You were such a pleasure to work with and both Chelsey and I Loved having you in the salon for your trial! Congratulations on your big day! xo

Christa · Married on 02/23/2013

Amanda and Chelsey are amazing! I have never in my life felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone!!!! I would also give more than 5 stars if I could :)

Sent on 12/28/2015

Christa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We had such fun working for you and your bridal party on your big day!

Tracy · Married on 08/11/2018

Amanda was incredible. She (along with a 2nd artist she brought with her) worked quickly/efficiently on the morning of our wedding (10 bridesmaids + 2 mothers to get through!) - with her warm, calm, fun spirit keeping us all at-ease while getting ready. The girls all looked gorgeous (and very natural, per my request!) and were thrilled with how they looked!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Makeup by Amanda Doucette's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! Ashley and I had a wonderful morning with you and your bridal party! Thank you for choosing us! I hope you had a WONDERFUL wedding day!!