Makeup Artistry by Tamara Reviews

Makeup Artistry by Tamara 4
Makeup Artistry by Tamara 5
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 02/22/2019

Tamara helped make me feel beautiful on my wedding

Tamara helped make me feel amazing on my wedding day! I changed the look I was going for after our trial and we didn’t have time for another trial before my wedding but my makeup turned out better than what I had in my head. She also did my maid of honors makeup and one other bridesmaid. They both looked stunning!

Makeup Artistry by Tamara 6
    Makeup Artistry by Tamara 7
    Makeup Artistry by Tamara 8
    Sent on 03/11/2019

Jamie Sumnicht · Married on 11/25/2018

Highly Recommended!

I've had the pleasure of working with Tamara for several occasions and she has impressed me every single time! She's extremely attentive to details and is fabulous at communicating, which was helpful during the planning process, as well as on the day-of the event(s). She's also extremely thorough and does a fabulous job of making sure your make-up is exactly the way that you like it. She did such a great job on my make-up for my engagement photos that I recommended her for an upcoming photoshoot for my work and they absolutely loved working with her as well! On my wedding day, she continued to deliver outstanding work and made both myself, as well as bridesmaids, look stunning. If you're looking for a make-up artist for any special occasion, I'd highly recommend Tamara. You'll be so happy and I know she'll make you look fabulous!!

Makeup Artistry by Tamara 9
    Sent on 03/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Tamara is amazing!

Tamara is simply amazing! She did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. I knew then that I wanted her to do my makeup at my own wedding as well! I referred her to a friend and to my sister to do makeup for each of their weddings. Her work was stunning at each of these weddings! Every time I have interacted with Tamara, she has been professional, lighthearted, and personable. She is so easy to talk to and is amazing at what she does!! I highly recommend her!! You will not regret hiring her for your own special day!!

Makeup Artistry by Tamara 10
    Makeup Artistry by Tamara 11
    Sent on 02/11/2019

Kassandra · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding Makeup

Tamara was absolutely wonderful and worked so well with me and my girls for my wedding! I have never felt more beautiful in my life thanks to her.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2018

Make-up with Tamara

Tami is incredible! She is a true professional and a real artist. I used Tami for my wedding and a few other occasions. She did my make-up and all of my bridesmaids make-up on my wedding day and did an amazing job. Tami listens to what you want and makes suggestions when you need them. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. I am so thankful! (Note to brides who want airbrush- Tami does airbrush and it looks amazing. I did it for my wedding and was so happy with the way it turned out).
    Thank you for everything Tami!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Martina

Martina · Married on 11/03/2018

November 3, 2018 Wedding

Tamara’s makeup artistry and attention to detail is truly amazing. I met her after she applied makeup on me for a wedding I was in back in 2017. I do not wear a lot of makeup, and she was always very respectful of what I wanted more or less of. I went back and forth with what I wanted up until the wedding day, and she was always accommodating and helpful with her suggestions! My makeup looked fresh all day and I received many compliments on my subtle yet beautiful look. She is extremely organized, efficient with her and your time, and such a FUN yet calm lady to work with on such a hectic day!

Makeup Artistry by Tamara 12
    Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely perfect!

I researched all over the valley for a makeup artist who could really deliver on my wedding day. I’m very particular in how I like my makeup done, and had come to Tamara with a specific vision for my big day. Tamara exceeded my expectations! She is very skilled in what she does, and has a talented and artistic ability to bring out your best features. My mom, the mother of the groom, and groom’s sister had their makeup done by Tamara on our wedding day and everyone looked stunning. Their makeup also held up throughout the entire night. I will definitely ask Tamara to do my makeup for upcoming future events!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Marla Putty · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Make Up I Ever Had Done

Tamara is absolutely amazing at doing make up. She did my make up for my friend's wedding a couple years agoe and I loved her work.

In October she did my make up for my wedding and I thought she did a great job on my bridesmaids and me. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/07/2017

My experience with Tamara was amazing! I received countless compliments on my makeup on my wedding day. She was very responsive and professional. She really cares about her work. She is truly an artist. Also, that makeup stayed flawless until I took it off at the end of the night.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

Tamara is fantastic! She is very attentive, responsive, and knowledgeable. She knew what type of look would be best for my skin and face shape, as well as what would actually photograph. For my wedding, she did my makeup as well as my sisters and my best friend. We all looked beautiful, and it didn't look or feel like we were wearing tons of makeup. She is also very professional, and I appreciated the fact that I knew I could count on her for my big day!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Deb · Married on 01/15/2017

I highly, highly recommend Tamara! She ensured that the process of getting professionally applied makeup was not just fun but memorable. She is so talented!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Candria · Married on 11/20/2016

Tamara was FABULOUS!!! She was flexible about our location and diligently worked under pressure alongside my hairstylist. The hair salon had made a mistake which impeded upon Tamara's time to do my make-up but she made it work! Most importantly, I was THRILLED with the outcome! I felt like a million bucks and would highly recommend her to any and all brides!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tamara was absolutely the best to work with!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Tamara was wonderful to work with! She was incredibly responsive, professional and truly listens to the client. Tamara did my make up for a party back in 2013, and then I used her for my wedding this October and we just LOVED HER! She will be doing my makeup for a friends wedding in January and could not be more thrilled that she was the selected make-up artisist for this wedding. I would highly recommend Tamara for any special occasion. You are in good hands.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Erin · Married on 06/27/2016

Tamara did a beautiful job with makeup for my wedding! We had 5 girls get makeup done, and she helped create a schedule for us to get done on time, she came to my location, and everyone looked gorgeous! The makeup also lasted the whole day! I would definitely recommend her for weddings or any other important event!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2016

Tamara was absolutely wonderful! We did TWO trial runs for my wedding makeup because I wasn't used to wearing much makeup at all and really wasn't sure if I wanted to use fake eyelashes or not. The day of, I was so pleased with how everything turned out, and my two bridesmaids looks stunning, too! Communication with Tamara was extremely easy, and she was even able to come to the hotel we were staying at just down the road from the venue which made it that much more convenient for us.

Sent on 07/17/2016
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 04/23/2016

Tamara was fantastic! She made me so comfortable from the moment I met her for our trial. She was great with all the girls as we got ready. She showed up on time and was ready to go - we finished on time, too! I'm so impressed with how professional and fantastic she is. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup. Thank you, Tamara!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Paige · Married on 04/02/2016

Tamara did an amazing job and I cannot express that enough! From the beginning, she was so patient and easy to work with. I accidentally told tamara that there was only 4 bridesmaids when I actually had 6, but Tamara handled it better than many people would. She ended up getting an assistant within a day so we wouldn't have to wake up at 4:00am on my wedding day. Tamara got to our hotel on time and made the day much more fun! She is easy to talk to, flexible, and will make you laugh. She will always make sure that the makeup was beautiful, but she will, and did listen to what everyone wanted. I could not have asked for a better person and makeup artist to do mine and my bridesmaids for my special day.

Sent on 04/14/2016
  • James

James · Married on 03/24/2016

Tamara did my makeup for my wedding day and it was absolutely amazing! She invites you into her BEAUTIFUL home that has a nice relaxing atmosphere. She is very personable, answers all of your questions, and doesn't come off as 'I know everything and you know nothing' (which is what I was nervous about). My makeup lasted all day and night! I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 05/09/2016

shelby · Married on 03/12/2016

Tamara was wonderful!! She was very responsive to my emails and very professional. She did such a great job on my makeup along with my 6 bridesmaids! I would use her again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her for any special occasion!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 01/01/2016

I knew the second I got engaged that Tamara would be the person I ask to do my makeup on my wedding day. There is no one else I would trust for the most special day of my life!! I can't recommend her enough. Not only is her professional makeup artistry AMAZING, but her custom makeup line is the best makeup I've ever had. Wouldn't use or recommend anyone else.

Sent on 02/12/2016

I'm so glad I hired Tamara to do my wedding makeup and our entire bridal party's makeup. She was so kind, warm, professional and easy to work with! I was so nervous about my makeup, worried I would look over done or something, but really she eased any stress I had during my trial, and by the time I left my trial i had no doubt my wedding day makeup would look gorgeous. She made me feel so beautiful the day of, natural and like the best version of myself and my makeup stayed in place from first look photos to the last dance of the night. All of my girls, my mom and in-laws were so happy with their looks! Tamara is a true artist and hiring her ensured everyone looked (but most importantly felt) amazing & beautiful!!! I'm trying to think of other opportunities to hire her to do my makeup again. :)

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • User5520167 · 2+ years ago

Tamara provided make-up for my daughter's bridal party (8 of us). She listened carefully to how each of us wanted our make-up applied and also made accommodations for one of the girl's allergies to natural brushes. Tamara worked steadily from 7 a.m., and even with a couple of unexpected changes in schedules, we were ready to go for the photographer at 2:30. My daughter looked stunning, not made-up, just an enhanced version of her natural self. Thanks, Tamara!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Carol · Married on 09/10/2015

My sister and i both had Tamara do our make up for the wedding in September in Phoenix. She did an amazing job, and her products were great! She was so comfortable to be around, that we forgot she wasn't part of the wedding party! We looked beautiful and fresh well into the night! I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2015

I recently started using a custom-blended foundation from Tamara's own new makeup line, Tami b custom makeup - and it is fabulous! I am a licensed esthetician and I love how passionate Tami is about using quality ingredients that are both beneficial & beautifying! I also love how you can customize it to whatever skin concerns you have. I added the copper peptide complex (a must for the over 30s), the ultra-firming botanicals & the ultra lightening botanical complex. I like pretty full coverage, so I had Tami add a little coverage enhancer and it is a perfect consistency and has been wearing beautifully in the hot, humid summer.
    She asks lots of questions and wants to make your foundation exactly right for you. I love it so much! My new favorite! I want her to make a whole line of products!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015