Makeup Artistry By Natalie Reviews

41 Reviews for Makeup Artistry By Natalie

Makeup Artistry By Natalie  1
Makeup Artistry By Natalie  2

Kenzie Quinn · Married on 12/03/2018

I got SO LUCKY with choosing Natalie!!

WOW! Where do I start! I had no idea where to turn for my makeup artist for my wedding, and through a recommendation, booked Natalie. With NO TRIAL, she NAILED my look. My wedding was in Tucson, and her and her team came all the way down and completely made my wedding. She is so organized, prompt with her emails, and just so easy to work with! She was so calm, even with things got a little crazy, she kept us on schedule, and made me and all of my bridesmaids feel like princesses!! She and her team listened to what my girls wanted and nailed each and every one of their looks! You can’t go wrong with Natalie!! Thank you!!!

Priscilla · Married on 12/15/2017

Natalie is the most incredible make up artist. She made all of my bridesmaids look stunning. She gave Lyla the prettiest glow, and she made me feel like a princess! She worked well with a tight timeline and she seamlessly transitioned to a new timeline when things were a little chaotic. AND she’s super fun!

Makeup Artistry By Natalie  3
    Makeup Artistry By Natalie  4

Tayler · Married on 11/12/2017

Oh my gosh you guys - Natalie is AWESOME. You cannot go wrong if you choose her to be a part of your special day. From the moment I met Natalie I knew I needed her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Natalie is not only super sweet but efficient as well. She's professional and amazing at what she does. She makes sure you feel confident and are satisfied and will change anything you need to make sure you feel like the best you! I had Natalie do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She also did my 5 bridesmaids' makeup, my mom & mother in law's makeup as well. She had her coworker (I'm so sorry I forgot her name :( ) do the girls' hair. And they did AMAZING. Everyone was getting compliments on how beautiful they looked. Natalie did a wonderful job of enhancing their beauty - and I think all the special women in my life felt beautiful and confident on the most special day of my life. And that's important to me! My mother in law even told me it's the most confident she's felt in years. I think it's wonderful that Natalie can make someone feel that way! I can't thank Natalie enough for helping make myself and my girls feel absolutely beautiful, pampered and special. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! I know there are a lot of options to choose one, but I truly feel like Natalie is the best of the best!

Karina · Married on 09/08/2017

I wish I had enough words to describe how satisfied I am with Natalie and her service. SHE WAS AMAZING. From the moment I first text her, she was really nice and it did not matter how many questions I asked, she always answered them. She made me feel very comfortable, like if I had known her. She was on time to my appointment as well as my touch up and was well prepared. My make-up and hair came out BEAUTIFUL. She gave me exactly what I wanted. I honestly felt so gorgeous on my wedding day, just like any bride should. If you are taking pictures outdoors before your wedding, I would recommend a touch-up. I am glad I had one. If you are looking for someone who is not only personable but also does quality work, NATALIE IS THE ONE.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2017

Natalie was amazing!!!! I normally don't wear much makeup so I was really cautious when picking a makeup artist. I showed Natalie pictures of what I wanted, and she made it happen! She was very knowledgeable and picked colors that would compliment my skin tone and style. I looked like me, but glammed up!!! She was also so sweet and helpful! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday; I've never felt so beautiful!!

Meghan · Married on 04/16/2017

Amazing!! Natalie and her team did both hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. I am so so happy I chose Natalie for my special day. She made each of us girls look and feel absolutely gorgeous! She took the time to get to know each of us beforehand and inquired about each of the bridesmaid's individual "look" or style. We got so many compliments on our makeup and hair! It was absolute perfection!! I also did a trial with her beforehand and she even went above and beyond to adjust my trial look to a boudoir look for my boudoir shoot later that day. I highly recommend Natalie, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Cassidi · Married on 02/20/2017

Where do I start ?! Natalie was amazing from start to finish ! She responded quickly when I inquired about using her for my wedding. Booking was quick and easy. I had a trial run before my wedding which was about $65 (approximately) I was able to keep my falsies she used on me which was nice ???? The day of my wedding she showed up on time, professional, began everyone's makeup which was color matched to perfection. She made me feel so beautiful and was always smiling and so sweet! My mom had got a botched hair cut the day before my wedding AND had the flu. She showed up but was so miserable and in tears. Natalie offered to do my moms hair and makeup to make sure she felt as beautiful as ever even with such unfortunate events. She was so positive towards my mom and that meant the world to me. Book this girl as soon as you can. Her talent is only surpassed by her kindness (which is saying A LOT!) Thank you Natalie !!

marissa · Married on 02/03/2017

I got so many compliments on the makeup that my bridesmaids and I had for my wedding. She was amazing, and perfected the looks we all wanted.

• User7684875 · 1+ year ago

Natalie did our hair and makeup for my moms wedding 2.5 years ago and we all looked beautiful so it was no question that we wanted her for my wedding!!!! She traveld to my moms house and made my mom, sister, and I look so beautiful! We highly recommend her!!

• Aimee

Aimee · Married on 01/14/2017

I'm so picky with my makeup and Natalie made sure it was just the way I wanted it on my wedding day. She's super sweet and easy to talk to. I was searching for so long for someone who's a perfectionist just like me, and luckily found her on Instagram!!! I've never felt prettier!

Ruby · Married on 01/07/2017

Natalie is a magician! I found her work on Instagram and messaged her regarding my wedding. She's incredibly responsive and listened to all my concerns. I had several bridal trials with her and she tweaked every little request I had. Whether it was to try several shades of lipcolor and take pics of each to changing liner requests. She's professional but so relatable and easy going! She has the experience and creativity I was looking for in a makeup artist. My wedding makeup was perfection! She nailed my old Hollywood, vintage look to a T! My bridal party loved her and she will continue to be my personal makeup weapon for any future event! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you Natalie!!!

Tess · Married on 12/18/2016

Natalie was fantastic! I'm very picky when it comes to makeup and have never enjoyed getting my makeup done in the past. I also didn't want to have to spend a fortune to have my makeup look nice on my wedding day. She did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids and is a great person to work with! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Ashleigh · Married on 11/18/2016

Book Natalie! She was amazing!!! I am always hesitant to have my makeup done due to past experiences, but she made me feel beautiful on the day of my wedding. I cannot wait to use her again for other big events. She listened to what I wanted, adjusted to what I had pictured in my mind, and was sweet the entire time. Wonderful experience!!!!

Jacey · Married on 11/11/2016

You will not go wrong with Natalie!! I am extremely picky with my makeup and knew finding someone would be one of the hardest parts in my wedding planning. After searching for about 8 months, I was lucky enough to come across Makeup Artistry By Natalie on Google. THANK GOODNESS! Her work is literally flawless. She did my makeup, along with my entire bridal party. My wedding was 3 months ago now, yet I'm still getting compliments on how great all of our makeup looked! On top being so talented at what she does, she is super sweet, and always responds so quickly to my texts. I already have my next makeup/hair apt scheduled with her for an upcoming shoot, and couldn't be more excited!
    Thank you, Natalie!!! You are the best!

brittney · Married on 11/05/2016

Natalie is seriously the best! My makeup for my wedding was amazing and all of my bridesmaids loved their makeup just as much as I did! She's so sweet, easy to work with and so talented!

Amy · Married on 11/03/2016

Natalie did an amazing job!! Not only did I feel beautiful but she was super sweet! All of my bridesmaid loved her work as well! I would 100% recommend her!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

Natalie went beyond the expected for my wedding day. Not only is she truly one of the most talented makeup artists out there, she sincerely cares about her clients. Her professionalism is top notch. I cannot wait to use her again for events and would highly recommend her to any bride that wants to look flawless on their wedding day.

Kelcii · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely love Natalie she is by far the most amazing make up artist! She has done my make up 3 times my engagement session boudoir and my wedding and I was satisfied every time and no complaints I have recommended her to all my friends for there wedding and they all love her work! I wish she could do my make up everyday ha! So if your looking for a make up artist I highly recommend Natalie you won't regret it!

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2016

I used Natalie for hair and makeup for my wedding 8/19/2016. I think my response to her after the wedding sums up my feelings about her services completely! "Thank you so much for the amazing hair and makeup!!! I absolutely loved both my hair and makeup. They were absolutely perfect! Better then I could have even imagined, better then the photos. I got so many compliments. All my girlfriends had to touch my hair to try and figure out how you did it. They all loved it so much! I am so happy I found you, I got really lucky! I was so sad to have to wash my face and take my hair down lol. I've never felt so beautiful. So nice to meet you. I'll tell everyone I know you are the BEST!!!"

Samantha · Married on 02/12/2016

Natalie is not only a top makeup artist (in my opinion) but she is also extremely accommodating. I've been in two weddings as a bridesmaid and I've recommended Natalie's services to both brides. Neither of the brides, bridal party, and myself were disappointed. She really gets a feel for your "look" (i.e. Heavy on the eyes, lips, soft overall look, bold etc.) and delivers to your liking. Natalie continues to stay in tune with trends to ensure she uses the best products on her clients. If you have a large group needing makeup, she'll create a schedule so everyone knows their slot. Talk about a planners dream!

It's now time for me to plan my wedding and I wouldn't look beyond Natalie to do makeup for myself and my bridal party.

Jillian · Married on 02/12/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Natalie! She came as a recommendation from my MOH. She was incredibly accommodating when last minute people from our bridal party waneed makeup done and she arranged for Maritza, a hairstylist professional to come that day when my original stylist fell through less than a month away from my wedding. She was responsive to our requests and made us look fantastic! Our makeup never budged and neither did her patience with us that day! Thanks again Natalie for the wonderful service :)

Natalie did an outstanding job on my wife's makeup for our wedding in early February. Her attention to detail was outstanding and she nailed the look my wife was going for. I would highly recommend Natalie for your special day. She gave my wife so much confidence on our wedding day and made her look beautiful, we could tell in every photo we took. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Nicole · Married on 01/29/2016

Natalie is absolutely amazing!! In September of 2015 she did my sister and her bridal party of 10 girls make up! Ever girl decided on a different look and she had all over looking amazing and wedding ready!!! She coordinated so well with the hair stylist that was there as well so everyone was done on time for pictures! So for my wedding in January of 2016 I knew she had to be my makeup artist!! I also told her I didn't have anyone for hair yet so she set up the hairstylist for me as well!! Natalie and her hairstylist came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding and did 8 girls hair and make up!!! We started at 10 and finished on time at 215 for pictues!! My hair was absolutely stunning with a beautiful hair piece and my make up was everything I could ask for and more !!! You can seriously show her any picture and she can do it even better than the picture! I would recommend this team to any and every bridal party looking for that amazing day of wedding beauty team!

Kavita · Married on 01/23/2016

Natalie was an absolute doll to work with. My makeup and hair were flawless for my wedding and all other events that I booked Natalie for. I got so many compliments because Natalie made me look and feel like a princess! She listen to exactly what I wanted, even when I kept changing my mind numerous times. Natalie was very accommodating with my crazy schedule. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Natalie and her professionalism. I am definitely reccommending her to all of my family and friends and cannot wait to book her for more events.

I absolutely love Natalie! She is so talented and wonderful to work with. Natalie has done makeup and hair for me multiple times for photos and also events. She is always ontime and professional. I have little kids and she was so flexible with both there schedule and needs, even doing my makeup while I was holding my baby. She has given me different looks all wich I loved, and can basically read my mind on how I want to look. I have had great experiences with Natalie and will use her for any of my makeup or hair styling needs.