152 Reviews for Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC

Makeup Trial (4)
Natural Makeup (3)
Licensed (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (2)

Alina sent Rita who was so great, on time, very professional and easy to work with. Very happy bride here!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alina was very easy to work with. I called her very last minute and she was able to organize a makeup artist to come and do the trial. Zhanna was our makeup artist, and she was professional, kind and attentive to preferences. Thank you Alina, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina is just super great to work with. I made a lot of changes because I'm just so indecisive lol. But she was always super flexible as well as patient during our communication.
One of her stylist did my bridal makeup and hair and I LOVED it! Just so natural like I wanted. The stylist was very nice, miticulous, and professional.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ruby, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Alina Karaman for any of your hair and makeup needs! My daughter and I had our makeup and hair done by her for my daughters wedding. We both had pictures of what we wanted, and she did that, exactly. She is professional, friendly, on time and is excellent at what she does. She is extremely talented and anyone should be pleased with her services! Also, we had an evening wedding, I slept in my makeup and lashes and it still looked good the next day!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina did hair and makeup for me and my mom for my wedding, and she did the most AMAZING job! Before the wedding, Alina came to my home for the hair and makeup trial. After talking with her about my vision and showing her inspiration photos, she created my dream wedding look which she also replicated for my wedding day! The hair and makeup looked beautiful, was comfortable, and lasted all day. Alina also has a lot of professionalism in that she is very friendly with her clients, is on time, and completes the looks in the time allotted with ease and perfection. Thank you for making me feel so special on my wedding day, Alina!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I am the mother of the groom and decided to hire Alina Karaman for all the women in the wedding party for makeup and hair. Alina and her staff were prompt, efficient, and gave us all beautiful makeup and hair-doos for the wedding. The bride looked stunning with flawless airbrushed makeup, a beautiful up-doo that was breathtaking. She looked and most importantly, felt like a princess. Alina and her staff kept to the scheduled timeline and we were right on time for our pictures. I would hire her and her staff again. Thanks for a beautiful wedding doos and makeup Alina!

Photo for Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Norma, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I typically do not write reviews (no, seriously, I don't!) but Alina and her team are absolutely fabulous! Alina was nothing but accommodating which took a lot of pressure off with all the other planning I had to tackle for the wedding. Our wedding was DIY so everything from explaining services, pricing, coordinating the trial and creating a color coded agenda for hair and makeup for 6 people reduced my stress level immensely! Not only was she flexible and organized, she, as well as her team, completed 6 hair and makeup services at a high quality of work. All the ladies that received hair and makeup couldn't stop talking about how fabulous they looked and felt, and the only person that received a trial was me. That says a lot about the experience and knowledge Alina and her team had to make everyone look and feel beautiful on-the-spot (and they work quickly and effeciently!). I can't say enough good things and strongly recommend Alina and her team to any bride exploring hair and makeup services for their big day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina and her team did the hair and makeup for my September wedding. She was extremely kind, responsive, and flexible throughout my wedding planning process. She listened to my preferences during the trial and did a great job with adapting to my tastes. I loved my hair and makeup on the day of and would recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist at their wedding.

Profile Picture Leigh , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My sister's wedding venue and date had to change last minute, and Alina was available and so accommodating dealing with our last minute requests! She made everyone look so beautiful and was a kind and reassuring presence to have around on the day -of the event. The entire bridal party was so happy with their hair styling. Alina could not have been more professional. She is an excellent hair stylist- I only wish we had opted to have her do our make up too :) Highly recommend Alina for weddings or any events where professional hair and make up are required.

Profile Picture Tess, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina is amazing! not only she created the look I wanted, she went above and beyond helping me choose the right hair style for my day! I recommend Alina to anyone she is professional and she is well worth it! Thank you

Profile Picture Sara, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina and her team is just awesome. I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day. It was perfect , I got a lot of compliments and didn't look caked, makeup looked natural. I had a mix of south Asian and Western ceremony with no time to change makeup in the middle and it went great with both the dresses. Her girls were great too, my mother and all the girls were so happy with their hair and makeup. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Alina and her team are absolutely wonderful. They were able to accommodate a very large wedding party and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL. She responded quickly and made every change I requested after my trial run. I was blown away by the final result and she's great to work with! The whole team made getting ready fun and enjoyable and I would recommend her to any bride out there. Absolute perfection!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina was GREAT! Her look is natural and stunning. Her assistants were excellent as well! She did great work and everyone was happy with their look at the end. A few people asked for changes which were made quickly and easily with no argument. Would hire her again for any big event.

I personally just love her personality and conversation. She is a great person, fun, pleasant, and strong. Flexible and honest about what will work and look good.

Profile Picture kimberly, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Alina's team was excellent! From the start, Alina was responsive, accommodating and easy to work with. She was already booked the day of my wedding, but assured me she had a trusted team of stylists to send. She did not disappoint. Zhanna, Mandy and Rita were amazing. My six bridesmaids and I all had such a positive, enjoyable experience with these three ladies. Everyone's look was natural and beautiful.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina was AMAZING! I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world, and my bridesmaids were stunning. It rained the entire time during my wedding day, and my makeup and hair lasted through the happy tears and humidity. Cannot recommend enough!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina is just the sweetest woman! She is so nice to work with and very calm and knows what she is doing. She did my hair, and my bridesmaids so perfectly. I loved how she made each bridesmaids hair a little different to show their individuality. My hair had no issues by the end of the night and nothing fell out of place. I was so pleased with how everything turned out! Thank you Alina!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

Alina Karaman and her hair stylists proved to be an amazing choice to do the hair styling for myself (the Bride), all of my bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and mother of the groom! Alina was very flexible with my in scheduling my hair trial and even after our trial, when I decided I wanted something different closer to the wedding day, she was able to do exactly what I wanted and more! We were also running a little behind the getting ready schedule, which was my fault, but Alina was calm and collected and did my hair in 40 minutes and it looked amazing!! In fact both she and the other stylist were very quick with all of the hair styling and each of my bridesmaids and both of the Moms loved their up-dos and blow-outs! They specialize in wedding hair and came to our bridal suite at the Hotel Monaco, which made our experience really fun and easy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists

Alina Karaman did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids'. I was very pleased with the hair and makeup trial I did with her. She listened to what I was looking for, and came up with a beautiful style for my hair and makeup that made my face glow.

On the wedding day, my bridesmaids had general ideas of what they wanted for their hair and makeup. Alina and her terrific assistants styled them to look their best. My bridesmaids were thrilled with how they looked, and with Alina and her assistants for their service. My bridesmaids all said they had never had better or hair or makeup done, and I agree! Our hair and makeup stayed perfect throughout the ceremony and reception. We all got rather sweaty taking photographs outside before the wedding (it was in the 90s), but our hair and makeup held up perfectly.

One of my bridesmaids has allergy issues, and Alina was able to use makeup that would not trigger any allergies. Another bridesmaid doesn't wear much makeup and wanted a very natural style. Alina used minimal makeup to make her look amazing. Alina and her assistants were very efficient and finished early, which allowed me and my bridesmaids more time to relax and get ready.

Alina and her assistants were all super friendly and relaxed - perfect attitudes for a stressful wedding day. I highly recommend Alina!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair

Absolutely loved Alina; she is down-to-earth and fun to talk to, and she and her associates have a great sense of aesthetic style that showed through the hair and makeup work they did on me and my bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Eleni, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Alina and her makeup team were amazing!! They did airbrush makeup and hair for myself as the bride and my 4 ladies (bridesmaids and moms) everyone looked beautiful and was beyond happy with their hair and makeup! Thank you so much Alina!!

Profile Picture Joanie, 9/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

If you want someone is very professional and very good at what they do! I highly recommend Alina Karaman for your wedding make up!

Profile Picture Haily , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Alina for hair and makeup for myself, my two bridesmaids, and my mom. It was really easy to communicate with her and she answered all of my questions and concerns. She also was very professional, she and the second stylist (Mandy) showed up on time and we were all ready on schedule. There was a LOT going on that morning (it started raining, my mom's dress broke, my hair extensions broke, my veil didn't have a comb) but Alina handled everything and made sure I looked gorgeous. She airbrushed my makeup and it did not budge despite the July humidity and some rain. Thank you Alina! Tip - have everyone bring their own lipstick so that you can reapply the same shade throughout the day.

Profile Picture Charlene, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Alina worked magic with my hair and makeup! I’m not one to wear a lot of make up and, prior to this, had never before had an up do, so I was nervous. However, Alina listened closely to what it was I wanted, and surpassed my wildest dreams! She arrived early, worked efficiently, and delivered magical looks for my mother, MOH and myself. My hair withstood the hottest day of the year (96 degrees – felt like 102), high winds during our ceremony, and hours of wild dancing on my part. I got home, thinking my hair would have fallen out, but it looked just as good as it had when I left my home hours earlier – this goes for my makeup as well. I recommend Alina wholeheartedly, and without reservation.

Alina – THANK YOU for having created that extra touch of magic and romance that made my day so very special.

Profile Picture Vicky, 7/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot express how happy I am with Alina. She did my hair and make up for my wedding. She also did beautiful job on my sister-in-law's make up. She works with individual brides as well as bridal parties. She is incredibly responsive, skilled, and personable. She is able to do incredible hair dos with any length and texture of hair and her make up skills are impeccable.

Profile Picture User6808817, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews