Make Up By Kimberly Reviews

117 | Worcester, MA

117 Reviews for Make Up By Kimberly

I can't say enough good things about Kimberly and her work! She is such a wonderful and nice woman and her work is just amazing! I had 9 girls in my wedding and she was able to accommodate everyone in plenty of time. I never felt like I had to worry about anything when it came to Kim. Her makeup is perfect. Not over the top but not to subtle. Just right! I received so many compliments on my makeup during the wedding. I just can't promote her enough. I know as a bride, it's hard to trust someone to do your makeup but with Kim I guarantee you will LOVE her work! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2012

I cannot say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with Kimberly Fosher for our wedding day makeup. Kimberly did the make up for myself, and pretty much all of my bridal party. She is honestly one of the nicest, sweetest women I have ever met, and she made us all feel so comfortable working with her! I first met with Kimberly about four months before my wedding to do the trial, and she was great then- we played with a few various looks, building up to the specific look that I was going for. It’s Kimberly’s style to start out slow with the makeup, checking in with you to see if you want her to keep adding (rather than loading up your face with makeup and then having to take it off if you don’t like it). I found that that worked excellent for me. I had her keep going, adding more foundation/power here, or a bit more color to the shadow, etc, until we reached the look that I desired. On my wedding day, I felt wonderful, beautiful! Kimberly had taken detailed notes from the trial, with all the different colors, makeup tools, etc. that she used, so that she had it all ready to go on the morning of the wedding. She showed up early- about 9AM (for a 3PM ceremony, with the photographer scheduled to arrive at 1PM), and did makeup for 6 girls! Everyone looked terrific- polished, natural but dramatic at the same time; like the best version of ourselves! And two girls had decided they wanted to do their makeup the morning of- Kimberly was super flexible in adding them on, and they were so happy they got their makeup done. Again, it was awesome working with Kimberly- she integrates warmth, friendliness and humor into working with her clients, and in just a few minutes working with her at the trial, I felt like we had already formed a friendship! I look forward to hopefully crossing paths again!

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • User2512069 · 2+ years ago

We had the BEST experience with Kimberly! I had a makeup trial with her about two months in advance of the wedding. I don't typically wear much makeup and she made it look beautiful and natural! She is extremely prompt in responding to emails and really cares about her clients! On the day of the wedding, she did the makeup for 7 of us and everyone was thrilled with how it turned out. We had so much fun getting ready. Kimberly is a lot of fun and truly a kind, genuine person. I am so glad someone recommended Kimberly to me!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • User2064148 · 2+ years ago

Kimberly is AMAZING and I second all of the reviews here. From the moment I met Kimberly the day of my trial, I knew I was in good hands. She is so friendly and just a ball of energy. I enjoyed every minute with her and didn't want to leave. Kimberly was very respectful of my request to look "natural" on my wedding day and her work was just that.

She arrived early to our venue and was set up and ready to go as soon as we arrived. Her energy and personality was a great addition to my day and I truly enjoyed having her there as we got ready. As a matter of fact, I wish she could have stayed and partied with us!

Kimberly did the makeup for myself, all the bridesmaids and the mother's and everyone looked amazing. We were pressed for time and she completed everyone with time to spare for touchups. My makeup stayed and looked fresh throughout the entire night. I can not recommend Kimberly highly enough!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Christine · Married on 08/12/2011

Kimberly came recommended by my photographers and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She was very responsive to all my questions and I couldn't have asked to have a more warm and caring person to do my makeup. I felt beautiful on my day and more importantly looked like me, just better. She also did the makeup for my two sisters and my mother and all of us received compliments all night! I cannot recommend Kimberly enough!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

Kim came recommended to me by a friend who got married a year earlier. When I went to see Kim she was so wonderful and sweet and made me feel so comfortable. And she is so fun to talk to! She did a great job with my makeup and asked me for feedback all along the way. I had her do my makeup for my engagement pictures and it made the pictures come out so much better! On the day of my wedding she traveled all the way to my hotel in Boston to get me and the bridesmaids ready. Everyone loved their makeup! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2010
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 09/05/2010

All I can say is wow! Kimberly was professional, got back to my calls and emails immediately, was helpful with recommendations, and is an amazing make up artist. She made me and the ladies look beautiful, all while keeping us laughing. She is totally worth more than she charges! A word to those DIY brides- I am also a DIY type, but having Kimberly that morning saved me so much stress. She was efficient and caring, a rare combination. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/26/2010

Kim is absolutely fantastic at what she does and a true gem to have around on your wedding day! She was incredibly flexible with her schedule for me and worked around our needs with the hair salon, etc. I almost never wear any make-up (my wedding day was the first time I had worn foundation since my senior prom 9 years ago) and usually just wear mascara to work. Kim made me look like me, just better! =) She does a make-up trial a few months beforehand, which is absolutely perfect - I got a sense of what I liked and what my now-husband thought, and changed a few things for the wedding day and it still looked incredible!!! A few of my bridesmaids did their own make-up, and she was giving them tips and letting them use her magic "make-up spray" so that your pretty face stays all night. Not only is Kim incredible at what she does, but she is the PERFECT person to have around on your special day, she's so easy to get along with, telling jokes and just acting like "one of the girls" with everyone around. I would recommend Kim to all of my friends!!!!! She is above and beyond fantastic!!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2010

Kimberly Fosher was a true highlight of my wedding day over 5 years ago. She is an expert at what she does and my makeup made me feel so beautiful, yet natural and not overdone. It lasted all night and I got many compliments on how wonderful it looked. Kimberly also did makeup for my mother-in-law and my mom. My mom barley wears makeup in general and was hesitant to have hers done. She was thrilled with hers, and agreed with me, when I told her it'd make a big difference in our pictures. Kimberly is a true professional, and also one of the kindest and most positive people you will ever meet. She finds beauty in everyone and uses her makeup to highlight everyone's unique strengths. Any bride would be lucky to have Kimberly involved in their wedding day. Not only will you love your makeup, but you will start your day with someone who is genuinely honored to share in your day, but will also set the tone for a day filled with positives energy and love!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Hilary · Married on 10/10/2009

I cannot say enough nice things about Kim. From the moment I met her, I knew she was the perfect addition to our growing list of vendors. Kim spent the day at our wedding venue, doing makeup for my mother, bridesmaids, and me. And everyone LOVED every moment they spent with her. The makeup was fantastic, but what really sets Kim apart is who she is -- she will make you feel incredible and beautiful, and that is so important! I'm hoping I can think of another event to hire her again!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Tanya · Married on 06/20/2008

Kimberly is fantastic...not only does she make you look beautiful but she also makes you feel beautiful too! What more can you ask for on your big day?! She is fun, energetic, and a has a great personality. And she is talented without a doubt...her results are amazing. I met with her for an initial consultation, then she beautified me and the girls on the big day, and then I even followed up with her for a lesson in application so I could try to replicate her wonderful results for myself. I am always looking for a reason to work with her again!

Sent on 03/03/2009

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2008

If I could give Kim more than 5 stars, I would. She came to the hotel at 5am to do our make-up. She had another wedding that day, but booked us anyway and fit the five of us in. We all looked absolutely stunning and I am so grateful to her. She kept in touch with me from the trial and we've become pretty close friends. Everyone commented on how gorgeous we looked and she didn't even put that much make-up on. She chatted away with us all morning and we shared a few laughs. I definitel recommend this girl, she's amazing!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Christine · Married on 12/31/2007

Kim is amazing! All my girls and the moms got their make-up done by Kim, and everyone looked beautiful. My make-up came out great. She has such a great personality and is fun to be around. I'm actually sad I don't have a reason to see her, as she did my sisters wedding in July also so we had gotten to know each other.

Amount spent was for everyone plus travel.

Sent on 05/10/2008

Tiffany · Married on 11/30/2005

My wedding was 9 years ago and I am still in touch with Kimberly! She is absolutely fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone! She is the sweetest person and she is quick to respond. Although she is extremely busy she will always make you feel like YOU are her number one priority and her ONLY client. She is THE BEST. Love, love, love her. You won't be disappointed with Kimberly.

Sent on 11/29/2015

So easy to work with and made the entire wedding party gorgeous! She was very flexible and listened to all of our likes and dislikes! I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2010

Kimberly is not only a wonderfully talented makeup artist, but also a very kind, caring person. Through her email correspondence she made me feel like I was her only client...when I know she has dozens! She is so responsive and was wonderful to work with from day one. The trial I had with her was fantastic and I was thrilled with the final product on my wedding day. The makeup lasted well into the wee hours of the morning and I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. I highly recommend Kimberly Fosher for brides looking for a wonderful, reliable makeup artist. She was great to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kay · Married on 07/30/2016

4.2

Kimberly is very outgoing and bubbly. She will do everything she can to make sure that you look your best, and you are happy with your look. Her makeup is also always very natural.

Sent on 08/16/2016