Make Up By Kimberly Reviews

117 | Worcester, MA

117 Reviews for Make Up By Kimberly

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2015

KIMBERLY IS AMAZING! This is the 2nd time Kimberly has done my makeup. She did it for my sister’s wedding in August and my wedding this past February. I never get my makeup done because I am afraid I will look scary and not like me. No worries here with Kim. She is such a talented person. She was the first call I made regarding my wedding. I was afraid she wouldn't travel that far for a wedding or would be booked. I was ECSTATIC when she told me she could travel up North for my wedding. My friends couldn't wait to have their makeup done for my wedding after seeing everyone’s makeup at my sister’s wedding. Everyone was beyond pleased with Kim’s makeup. She is the nicest person and so easy to work with. She is so easy going, especially with all the different personalities she has to deal with. I did not have a trial because she did my makeup at my sister’s wedding and I trust her 100%! She is very professional and a great person. When I first met Kimberly it was like I had known her for years. She is so warm and caring. Definitely book Kimberly for makeup if she is available. She goes above and beyond!

Can’t wait to find another event where I need my makeup done so that I can use Kimberly again ;)

Sent on 02/23/2015

Alysha · Married on 11/29/2014

I hired Kimberly to do my makeup for my wedding back in November 2014, I am a hairstylist and had worked with her on a few weddings prior to my wedding and I couldn't have imagined having anyone else do my makeup for my big day. She is the nicest, most personable makeup artist there is. She is amazing at her craft, my wedding party and I looked flawless. We all had airbrush makeup applied and I woke up the next day and it still looked great! I would highly highly recommend Kimberly for your wedding day, or any day, make up! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Stacy · Married on 11/01/2014

Kimberly is absolutely amazing. I simply cannot say enough about wonderful she is. I had never met her before she did my makeup for a wedding I was in. I am extremely picky when it comes to having my makeup done and rarely do I have it done by someone I have never met. From the moment I sat down in Kimberly's chair, it felt like we had been friends for years! She immediately put my mind at ease and I knew she was listening to my requests. I was blown away after I looked in the mirror at what she had done. I received more compliments for my makeup that night than I did at my own wedding! Everyone was commenting on how amazing my makeup looked, even my friends who are makeup artists!! If you are looking for someone who is highly skilled/trained, professional, and will listen to what you want, Kim is your girl!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Meghan · Married on 08/31/2014

Kimberly did a great job--and on short notice! We weren't even able to have a trial, and she still did it perfectly the day of. She was funny, kind, and I'm so glad I booked her.

Sent on 09/12/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimberly because I wish I could give her 10 stars. She recently provided makeup services for my wedding. I knew from the first moment I met her at the trial that I would love her and her work is just as fabulous as her personality! My bridesmaids (5) MOH, mother, mil, aunt and family friends also loved working with Kimberly. She is warm, funny, and has a wonderful positive energy that you want around you on one of the biggest days of your life! She is also prompt, professional, and great at what she does-making people look beautiful. Prior to the big day, Kimberly was thoughtful and in every contact with her she always asked if there was anything else she could do!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Meaghan · Married on 08/15/2014

Kimberly is by far a triple threat! She is a phenomenal make-up artist, a true professional, and an amazing person! Kimberly provided services for my August 15th, 2014 wedding, making myself, six bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom with flawless make-up. Prior to the big day Kimberly was thoughtful and in every contact with her she always asked if there was anything else she could do! (WHAT A DOLL!) My whole family has fallen in love with her, the wedding day morning felt like a big family gathering with lots of laughs and every girl feeling comfortable. Kimberly takes the time to ensure that everyone is completely satisfied with their services and will go above and beyond to ensure that nothing is out of place! Any service that you higher Kimberly for will leave you looking stunning and will make you want to have another reason to get your make-up done!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/26/2014

Kimberly is amazing! She not only does amazing makeup but also is unbelievably nice and friendly to work with. She really brings a great energy to the process and makes you feel at ease! Since I don't wear a lot of makeup normally, Kimberly gave me a more natural look to my wedding day makeup. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a fresh and beautiful face on her wedding day! Thank you Kimberly!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

Simply the best. I LOVE Kim. She did quality work and took her time on all of my girls while sticking with a perfect time frame. She did exactly what I asked and even did a second trial when I changed my mind. I got so many compliments on my fresh and natural makeup. She was also a sweet and warm personality to add to my bridal suite! GO Kim, you rock!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Krissy · Married on 04/12/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimberly! I wish I could give her 10 stars. She recently provided makeup services for my wedding. I knew from the first moment I met her at the trial that I would love her and her work is just as fabulous as her personality! I am not a makeup type of girl and wanted to look natural on my wedding day. Kimberly listened and I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day.
    My mother and bridesmaids also loved working with Kimberly. She is warm, funny, and has a wonderful positive energy that you want around you on one of the biggest days of your life! She is also prompt, professional, and great at what she does-making people look beautiful. Thank you, Kimberly!

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/29/2014

I love kimberly. She's professional yet she has a way of making you feel like old friends! My make up was perfect, held up all day and night (even in the rain)! She arrived early and had everyone ready for pictures with time to spare! I can't say enough good things about kimberly!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

Look no further! After spending weeks researching make up artists in the Greater Boston area, a friend of a friend recommended Kimberly to me and I'm so glad she did. Kimberly is the sweetest, funniest, and most calming presence - and she is exactly what you will need on your wedding day as you have tons of ladies in our room getting ready. She listens carefully to every single request and goes to great lengths to address each question and concern you may have. My mother-in-law was concerned about her sensitive skin and a possible allergic reaction to certain types of make up, and Kimberly spent a great deal of time speaking with her ahead of the wedding to make sure everything would go smoothly on the day of. Kimberly is extremely responsive and thorough in all of her communications. And her work is amazing! I've been a bridesmaid in many other weddings where all of the girls don't like their make up and I'm happy to say that with Kimberly, this wasn't the case. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and loved Kimberly's work. She will make you look natural yet glam - it's magic! Do yourself a favor: cross something off your long to do list, and just hire her now. You'll be happy you did - and you'll want to stay in touch and be friends with her just like I do!

Sent on 11/10/2013
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 10/20/2013

Kimberly did such a wonderful job on my wedding makeup - I can't recommend her enough! She is very responsive, and I always had an e-mail back from her within the day after I wrote her. She is super friendly and approachable, which helped calm my nerves, since I'm not used to having my makeup done and was a bit stressed about making sure I looked like myself on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job with making the bridesmaids and my mother look lovely, as well! Her pricing is very reasonable, and she is very flexible with scheduling a trial and traveling anywhere for the wedding prep. Thanks, Kimberly!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Cori · Married on 10/13/2013

Kimberly was very professional, amazing to work with, and the quality of her work was fantastic. She was extremely responsive and flexible, so friendly and nice, and easy going, and just such a joy to work with.

Everyone loved the way they looked, and loved working with her! I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Kimberly is the most amazing person that you will ever meet!! First, she did an amazing job on my makeup as well as the rest of the bridal party. It stayed the ENTIRE day and night perfectly! Second, she added so much to our morning getting ready. She made us all laugh and have fun. From the first time I met her, she was very responsive over email and any time I had a question, she would get right back to me. I highly recommend working with Kimberly for your wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2013

I cannot possibly say enough about Kimberly. She truly is an amazing makeup artist and person. From the moment we met for my consultation I felt so comfortable with her. Not only is she professional, she is so warm and kind and honestly makes you feel so beautiful inside and out. I would recommend her to every bride I meet. I did get pricing information from other makeup artists and salons and I can attest her pricing is very very reasonable and worth every penny. She is so organized and responsive. I never had a moment of worry! No need to look any further, just hire Kimberly  On the actually day she was early (even though she had another wedding the morning of), prepared, and had so many kind words to say. And of course my makeup and my bridal parties make up was just perfect and lasted the entire night and then some. Like I said, I can’t say enough. Love Kimberly and her work!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Kim did an amaing job for all of us. She was very flexible with timing and constantly changing numbers. She listened very carefully to what we all wanted and made us look our very best. Kim was such an enjoyable person to spend the morning with before the wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2013

I have known Kim since she did my makeup at one of my best friend’s wedding in 2007. She is incredibly kind, funny and extremely talented. I was very excited when my other best friend hired her for her wedding, and as a bridesmaid I was once again lucky enough to have Kim work her magic on me, and I wasn’t disappointed! In August 2012 my now husband proposed, and I started my planning immediately. One of the first things I checked off my list was hiring Kim – I couldn’t wait for all of my (10, to be exact) bridesmaids to meet her and see how talented she was. While I was a bit nervous at first about having only one makeup artist for myself, 10 bridesmaids and my mother, Kim let me know that she has done even larger wedding parties and that it wouldn’t be a problem. True to her word, she was extremely efficient and finished everyone’s makeup with time to spare.

At my trial, Kim was very receptive to my vision and my requests, and was very open to trying out a few different ideas. I was so happy with my look and took comfort knowing that no matter what unexpected surprises came about on my wedding day, my makeup wouldn’t be one of them. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup and got so many compliments on how natural yet beautiful it looked. I knew my bridesmaids were happy as well when I heard one say, “Wow. I wish I looked this good every day”.

I would highly recommend Kim to anyone who wants to look like themselves, but the best version of themselves, on their wedding day. It also doesn’t hurt that she is such a nice person and so much fun to be around – her presence definitely lowered my stress level on my big day! I am confident that I will see Kim again in the near future, as I have a few more friends who are likely to be engaged soon, and I know Kim will be called shortly thereafter!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2013

Kimberly did make up for myself, five bridesmaids, and both mothers the morning of my wedding. She did a fantastic job, arrived right on time, and was very efficient. Before the wedding she was very easy to get in touch with and always responded promptly to any questions. In addition, she has a great, bubbly personality that was a great fit with all my girls and kept the feel in the room very light. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2013

Kimberly was absolutely fantastic!! She is super friendly and her work is AMAZING!!! She truly did an phenominal job on my girls, my mother and myself! Everyone loved what Kimberly did! Kimberly was at my house until the moment I left in the limo!! I highly highly recommend recommend Kimberly Fosher! She is a great make-up artist!

Kimberly, I want to thank you personally in this review. Thank you again so much for the AMAZING work you did on my wedding day! You made it perfect and made sure it was all about me! You made all of us ladies look beautiful! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2013

Kimberly was absolutely fabulous!! I could not have dreamed of a more fantastic make-up artist! She made myself, my bridesmaids and my mother all look stunning! We all looked gorgeous!! Kimberly is super friendly and she is very committed to making sure everyone is happy with their makeup (which I was more than happy, I was ecstatic!!) She was at my house until the minute I was ready to leave, making sure my make-up was flawless! I was super, SUPER happy with Kimberly's services and I am definitely going to be using her in the future! She definitely knows what she is doing! =)

Sent on 11/17/2013

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2013

I honestly cannot say enough about Kim! Not only is she extremely talented but she is an amazing person! She was very professional, prompt and detailed and she truly made my wedding day that much more special.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/03/2013

Wow - what can I say about Kim that hasn't already been said? Kim was amazing on our wedding day! Everyone loved her and she has such a wonderful energy and talent that left me and my bridesmaids beautiful and glowing on the big day! Kim was always responsive for all of my questions and her prices are BEYOND reasonable for this kind of service. She was attentive and triple checked all of us to make sure we were perfect and even had time to fit in 1 more person after 7 of us had our makeup done. I'm so happy I chose her!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

well it is clear that Kimberly doesn't need any more 5 star reviews but I will add to the bunch because she is AMAZING! Kimberly is the most pleasant woman to work with and has such a beautiful personality. She is fun, energetic, and eager to help you create your dream day. Kimberly scheduled in my wedding make up relatively last minute (~a month ahead of time) and even worked to get me in for a trial run before the big day. I had such a nice day with her chatting about wedding preparation, and she really has a gift for making you feel special!

The morning of the wedding, I will never forget how she kept saying "you are glowing!" and she had a nice way of calming my anxiety as well. She was definitely such a part of that fun memory of getting ready with the bridesmaids!

And of course I need to speak to her make up skills.... I looked great! Kim really knows what she's doing and knows how to amplify your natural beauty.

Prices are also very reasonable and she travels to you. I paid $100 for my bridal makeup.

Highly highly recommended! :)

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/15/2012

I can't tell you how wonderful Kim is!!!!! She not only did my wedding makeup, she also did my maternity shoot and many parties and events I've been too!!! I love Kim! She is a joy to work with!!! I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2012

We had the BEST experience with Kimberly! She did an incredible job and was such a pleasure to work with! She is a force of positive energy and it was so fun having her around on the morning of our wedding. I knew the minute we started our trial that I wanted her to do our makeup for the big day. She is extremely clean, efficient and professional.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Kimberly, she will make you feel and look incredible and beautiful.

Sent on 09/05/2012