85 Reviews for Make Up By Kimberly

Natural Makeup (4)
Licensed (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
85 Make Up By Kimberly Reviews

I had been looking for a makeup artist for my small wedding in August and up until the point I contacted Kimberly, I had no luck. She told me she was booked, but that she would help me find someone for my day. She contacted her assistant and THANKFULLY she is available for my wedding. Kimberly was professional, kind and mostly helpful. She went out of her way to help me and to not have me stressed. I meet my makeup artist next month. I am SO Thankful for Kimberly and the help she has given me for the day I will remember forever!
-Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There is no need to look anywhere else, Kimberly Fosher is 100% the best makeup artist in the area. Kimberly was funny and charming, making her a pleasure to work with! My make-up trial was a blast and when my big day arrived she really took the time to make me and my bridesmaids look phenomenal. Kimberly has truly perfected her craft and is undeniably talented, creating a look for me that wasn't over exaggerated yet wasn't underwhelming, it was a perfect balance! She enhanced my face, I looked fresh, vibrant and was totally glowing! And the best part? I still looked like myself just a boosted version! I felt beautiful walking down the aisle and my husband’s jaw literally dropped! He even commented on my make-up as we were standing on the altar! Isn’t that the reaction every bride is looking for? Seriously, do yourself a favor and get in touch with Kimberly, she is the best!

Profile Picture Sarah , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was great and made me feel so special even before our wedding day. She gave me a great spray tan the week-of and then did an amazing job the morning of our wedding. My bridal party was happily surprised with how great she did with all of their makeup. We looked beautiful in photos and our faces stayed all night! I would definitely recommend anyone to use Kimberly!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was by the far the most genuine, warm, and sweet person. From the moment I met her she put me at ease because normally I don't get all "dolled up". She completely ran with the few photos I brought and I felt at ease with her. When the wedding day came she was already prepared and lined up ready to go before I got there with all the makeup written down that we used in my trial. Even though I changed a color on her that day she totally rolled with it and made me beautiful. Not only did she make me look and feel gorgeous but my bridal party too. I had a total of 9 including myself and she got everyone done for the first look pictures in 5 hours. No one had any complaints, everyone looked stunning and we owe it all to Kim....the GREATEST!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim, thank you for making me feel special the day of my son's wedding. You are so professional, talented and caring. You made me look and feel so beautiful . You were great through the entire process and I received so many compliments on my makeup and how natural it looked. You fit right into the day from doing my sister, mother and nieces make up and we all looked amazing thanks to you. The best part of the day was when we laughed and joked around, it certainly made the nerves go away. Thank you for being so flexible when we had a last minute family member who wanted her make up done. I have referred Kim twice now and both bridal parties were ecstatic with their results. I would 100% recommend Kim!!!!!! - Nancy

Profile Picture nancy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly is AMAZING - the best of the best!! She is extremely talented, knowledgeable, caring and fun to be around. She did my makeup, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law and aunt, and every single one of us LOVED our makeup and LOVED her, our makeup lasted all day - 12+ hours! Kimberly was so wonderful through the entire process, she is quick to respond to an email and she really takes the time to get to know you and what you want. I had such a great time with her at my trial and on my wedding day - just a few minutes after meeting her it was like I had known her my entire life. She fit right in with all the girls on my wedding day and she made me completely stress-free. I HIGHLY recommend booking Kimberly for your wedding day, you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was one of my favorite people to work with through this entire process. She's so warm, responsive, and an INCREDIBLE makeup artist. I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and this was in large part to Kimberly. She knows exactly how to accentuate all of your best features while having it still look natural. I would wholeheartedly recommend to her any bride. She's unbelievable!

Profile Picture Katharine, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process! From setting up my trial to the day of my wedding- she was exceeded all of my expectations! She is extremely professional, patient and does an amazing job! My family and I are already looking for more excuses to work with her again!

Profile Picture julie, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

I got married late September 2017. Kimberly was recommended by a friend - she had gotten her makeup done by Kimberly when she was a bridesmaid and had told me she wished she had hired her for her own wedding. When I contacted her, I was impressed by her prompt responses. Even through email she came across as super friendly and warm. Her prices were also very reasonable (she traveled to my venue).
I brought my sister with me to my makeup trail - we both really enjoyed meeting her in person. She took time to listen to my concerns (mascara often slides off my lashes and I do tend to sweat when I'm nervous, so I wanted to make sure my makeup stayed put on the big day) and made me feel very beautiful with her compliments! She also picked out a lip color that I normally wouldn't have chosen myself that worked out great --- she even gave me a little tin of it to take home so I could use it a few times before the wedding, which I appreciated.
Kimberly was a positive presence on my wedding day - she is so friendly and welcoming that you immediately feel at ease when you meet her. She easily handled doing my makeup, my mother's, and all of my 6 bridesmaids. My mother had never gotten professional makeup done before so she was a little nervous going in, but she LOVED her look and Kimberly immediately made her less nervous about the whole process. Also -- beforehand, two of my bridesmaids were not planning on getting their makeup done with Kimberly -- they both had bad previous experiences with other makeup artists at weddings - but they changed their minds after seeing everyone's finished results! Kimberly was happy to accommodate them. I was extremely satisfied with my results too -- it stayed put all day and I felt great.
I could not recommend Kimberly enough and I am so happy with my choice. The morning after the wedding, my mom had made the joke "I wish Kimberly could do my makeup every day" - so true!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Kim was my absolute vendor I hired for my wedding. She was so sweet and easy to work with from day 1 through the wedding. Kim really listens to what everyone wants, caters to their preferences, and does a wonderful job- everyone loved their makeup. She was also just the perfect person to have with me for the day of the wedding and has the most positive and calming personality. She was incredibly professional throughout the entire wedding day and really knows the right balance of being there with us and letting the wedding group have their own special day still. Thanks so much Kim!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I can't imagine a more patient, kind, warm, and talented makeup artist than Kimberly. I was lucky enough to have her for my wedding day and she did the makeup for eight of us-- the bride and seven bridesmaids. Earlier in the planning process, one of my bridesmaids came with me to do the makeup trial and we were immediately so excited to work with Kimberly as she made us feel so comfortable and was a blast to talk to. She takes a genuine interest in the people she works with and holds herself and her work to a very high standard. On the day of the wedding Kimberly came early to my house and set everything up without a hitch. Each of the girls absolutely loved her and felt so beautiful for the big day! I was worried about the heat in August and Kimberly was very assuring, which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone-- I really have only lovely things to say about working with her. Thank you so much, Kimberly! You made the day all the more wonderful!
- Kaitlyn

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I’ve known Kimberly since I first got glasses in the 8th grade ~2003 when she worked in my eye doctor’s office. As soon as you meet her, you feel like she’s your best friend. Kimberly is a happy, engaging, kind woman with energy for days! As soon as I got engaged, I knew that the only person I wanted to do my makeup for my wedding was her. My husband and I got married August 5th and I couldn’t be happier with Kimberly for my wedding makeup. From the beginning, Kimberly was responsive to emails and eager to make sure that my wedding day went off without a hitch. She has a warm personality that instantly put all of my bridesmaids at ease and ensured that we all had a great time getting ready. She made sure each of us loved our makeup and was happy to work within makeup personal preferences. My husband said that I looked like an even more beautiful version of myself; exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. Kimberly is an absolute pleasure to work with and to be around. Book her for your wedding day, I promise that you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was amazing. She had to deal with 8 of us and stayed in time the entire time and even did touch ups. Our makeup lasted all night and I absolutely love what she did! Kimberly isn't only talented but she is an amazing person. She laughed with us the entire time! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Angelina, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimberly- she is kind, sincere, personable and a blast to be around. It is obvious that she has a passion for makeup and knows what she is doing. Everyone's makeup looked natural and lasted all day...and when I say all day I mean that after getting ready at 6am and dancing the day away in the heat, our makeup still looked flawless at 9pm when we got ready for bed.

Kimberly was always quick with responding to emails and really took her time getting to know me during my trial. After the trial, she checked in with me to see how my fiance liked it. There were a few minor changes I wanted made for the day of (like less eye liner and more lash glue) I was shocked on the morning of my wedding that Kimberly had remembered these details about MY day with all the other brides she had to worry about.

On the day of, she was so personable with all of my girls and made sure each and everyone felt comfortable and beautiful. She didn't pressure anyone to wear more or less makeup than they wanted. She listened to each girl and worked her magic. Amazing! Thank you for everything Kimberly xoxo

Profile Picture Heather, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply Awesome! Book now- you will not regret it.

From the first email Kimberly felt like a great fit. She was upbeat, responsive, and really helpful. My makeup trial was great, and gave me a lovely chance to get to know her, and how she would fit in with our group the day of! The wedding day was perfect- Kimberly did makeup for both of the moms, two bridesmaids and my makeup, and I could not be happier. Not only was I happy of the quality of how we all looked and felt - Kimberly was that person that you WANT around right before a wedding. She was so positive, upbeat made us all laugh and just made us all more relaxed before the big day! Would recommend to others in a heartbeat- and already have :) Really down to earth and real person, with some amazing talent.

Profile Picture Allysa, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly is amazing!!!! She is kind, talented, and extremely flexible. She came to my chaotic house the morning of our wedding and did not only my makeup but 7 bridesmaids!!! Kimberly made me feel beyond beautiful. My makeup stayed on all day and night even after crying during the vows!! Her attentiveness to detail, cleanliness, and responsiveness throughout the entire time working with her was incredible. Thank you Kimberly for helping us create the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture katie, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would HIGHLY recommend Kimberly for your big day! She is not only easy and enjoyable to work with, but she also makes you look and feel your best. The beauty prep on a wedding day should be fun and stress-free, which was exactly our experience with Kimberly. She had not worked with our hairdresser previously, but they seamlessly collaborated for a fun and efficient morning of makeup and hair. She took great care of my sister (the bride), the bridesmaids, and mother of the bride with tailored makeup application for each of us. It was truly wondering having Kimberly be a part of my sister's wedding day - I plan to recommend her to all of my friends.

Profile Picture User7768436, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so lucky to have Kimberly there for my big day. She is so much fun and she is a very calming presence. She did a beautiful job and the bridesmaids all loved her too. She was caring and professional and talented. Thank you Kimberly! She did my cousin's makeup and is now doing my friend's makeup too, we all loved her so much!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This review is long overdue! Last year, Kimberly did the make up for my bridal party of 12 and didn’t skip a beat. Having her there on my wedding morning truly felt like having an old friend with us, she was so sweet and made the experience fun and stress free. She really wants to be sure you are happy with your look and will do whatever she can to help you achieve what you pictured. When I look back at my photos, I love that I still look like me- just a Disney princess version. :) Thank you Kimberly!! xo

Photo for Make Up By Kimberly Review - Chryssanthacopoulos
Profile Picture Leah, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly did an amazing job on my wedding makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids! Incredibly sweet and reliable!! Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was awesome to work with! She made me look fabulous and my makeup lasted for 12+ hours. She is really great to work with! Wish she'd do my
Makeup every day!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was the absolute best - SO sweet and helpful, she made me and my mom feel great about getting our makeup done (even though we don't usually wear much). She fit into the bridal suite like she was another member of the family and made what could have been a stressful morning so relaxing and fun!!! The demo was also great - I'd never gotten pampered like that before and she was very responsive to my makeup preferences - worlds away from a mall makeup counter haha. Honestly, if I lived in the area I'd have her do my makeup for special occasions in part so I could talk with her and get pampered again. HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly did my make up for my wedding day along with 4 of my bridesmaids, two mothers, and two sisters, a few of which jumped in at the last minute. Every single person looked absolutely amazing, and I have never felt more beautiful. The experience start to finish was just perfect, as Kimberly felt like one of my girls, and made me so calm the entire time. She is a beautiful person inside and out and genuinely takes pride in her work. I just LOVE her!! I would highly recommend her for wedding make up, she's a true gem and an artist. Thank you Kim for bring apart of such an important day, for dealing with my crazy bridesmaids and family with true professionalism, and for making me feel like I walked out of Glamour Magazine!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would recommend Kimberly to everyone! She is very talented and works with you on the perfect look for your wedding day. She clearly has a lot of experience so I was not nervous at all about how the day would go. Her response time was amazing and so refreshing when I was doing so much wedding planning. She was so enthusiastic about making my day perfect and was so easy to work with. It was so fun to have her as part of my special day. I loved my make up. All my bridesmaids loved theirs too. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to Kimberly!!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews