Make Up by Effrosyni Reviews

8 | Jersey City, NJ

8 Reviews for Make Up by Effrosyni

Maria · Married on 12/15/2018

I typically do not leave reviews but I was left in awe after Effrosyni did my make up last week. I had a special event planned and was too lazy to go through the whole process of hair and make up. That is when a friend of mine recommended me to Effrosyni and I'm sure glad I took her up on that offer. Upon arrival, she was set up and ready to conquer despite me running a bit late. She asked what look I had in mind and I showed her a picture of a dewy look with a pinkish smokey eye. Now, for those who know me know that I'm incredibly picky and am almost never satisfied, especially when it comes to make up. I've had horrible experiences in the past and let me just tell you was this refreshing. For once, after a professional touched my face, I felt pretty. My make up looked airbrushed, not cakey or pale, just exactly what I wanted. Effrosyni also gave me great tips on how to contour and I picked her brain about some of the brushes she used. I can be quite nosey. Aside from being extremely professional, there was also a level of comfort with her. Although she was conscious of the time, she still asked if I was completely satisfied and if I wanted anything altered. 10/10 would definitely recommend her ladies!!! Trust me when I say I've been to MUAs that are considered "highly skilled professionals" and nothing compared to the make up she did on me. Will definitely be booking her again!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • F

Fanny · Married on 03/11/2017

One of the best decisions I have ever made. Efi is an artist!!! She was flexible, professional and was able to share my vision. I have used her for every event I attend! Highly, highly, highly recommend her for your most special life events!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

I love Effrosyni! She made me look flawless on my wedding day and my photos came out beyond gorgeous! With all the stress going on that day she really calmed my nerves and gave me the confidence I needed. She is THE BEST!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Maria · Married on 05/21/2016

Efi provided make up services for me in a few occasions. I met her when I was the maid of honor at a wedding, where she did mine, the bride's and the bridesmaids make up. We all loved how we looked! Our makeup lasted all day and night! She is amazing, she was punctual, friendly, patient, graceful and listened to and took care of every request. She is a professional, kind, and talented artist. She is an absolute joy to work with and I look forward to booking her again!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Mariana · Married on 05/17/2015

Efi was the perfect choice from beginning to end. I immediately loved her signature natural, luminous style of makeup, She was professional, responsive, made great suggestions and was so easy to deal with. My bridesmaids and I felt so comfortable and confident on the day – her makeup was glam!!! Having a wedding is a great experience but having a person like Efi make everything like a queen on your special day!!! Efi also do my other special events and I will never change my makeup artist!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Effrosyni is the most talented makeup artist you'll ever work with. She's prompt, professional, and charismatic. I have trusted her with so many of my events and will continue to do so for years to come !!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Maria · Married on 09/29/2013

Effy is an excellent makeup artist! I had the pleasure of working with her on various shows at VH1. Effy is punctual, professional, personable and always makes sure talent looks awesome on camera.

Because Effy is so great, she did my makeup on my wedding day. She understood everything I had envisioned for my special day and the makeup lasted all night long.. thru dancing and sweating!

I highly recommend Effy! She's a lovely person all around - you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/06/2013

Effrosyni is absolutely amazing at what she does! She did my makeup for my engagement shoot, court wedding and will be doing my makeup for my upcoming big church wedding. There is nobody that I trust more with such an important part of my special day!! She listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I looked fabulous every time! She was also very kind and super helpful throughout the entire process... She has a way of just making you relax and enjoy the moment. Love her and can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 11/07/2013