23 Reviews for Make It Count Entertainment

Microphones (9)
Uplighting (4)
One Event Per Day (2)
22 Make It Count Entertainment Reviews

I cannot say enough positive things about Bryan. He was very easy to work with and had so many great recommendations based on the type of feel we were looking for for our big day! Bryan was very flexible with us and made himself available whenever we had any questions. If you’re looking for a laid back DJ that really wants you and your guest to have a great night, Bryan is your guy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bryan was an amazing wedding DJ. He was very flexible when mid-reception we asked him to switch up the music to a different genre. He also started the reception music earlier, as our cocktail hour needed to be sped up. I highly recommend him for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Where to start? – Brian is absolutely amazing! He is super responsive and professional. He helped me with my timeline, listened to my wants and provided great suggestions for parts of the evening that I hadn’t thought about. I honestly cannot say enough great things about Brian and his company. Book him! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christina , 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Bryan Staudt of Make it Count as the DJ / MC for our daughter's wedding. I am so glad we did! He listened to exactly what my daughter and son in law wanted and then read the room perfectly, playing music that kept the dance floor filled the whole night.

Profile Picture Gertie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Make It Count Entertainment is the BEST! Bryan is super attentive to detail and very patient, kind and accommodating. He has great equipment that gets the job done well. SO many song selections and stays on top of the details of your event. If you want the best DJ in town, look no further!!! ---Thanks again Bryan!

Profile Picture Susie, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did our wedding a few weeks ago. His prices were the most reasonable we found and many of our wedding guests complimented him to us. He was very professional and accessible throughout our planning process. He even helped me with coming up with our wedding itinerary. When we decided to add an hour to the reception, it was no issue and the fee was reasonable. The equipment he brought sounded great and he played great music the whole night. I do wish he had moved a little slower through the anniversary dance as we weren't on the dance floor when people started being eliminated... he did catch this and correct it though. Overall, we would highly recommend Make It Count and we can't wait to dance with him again at our friends' wedding in a few months!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture eleni, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If you're looking for an easy-breezy DJ experience, then Bryan is your go-to. We were able to meet in-person several times before the wedding just so he could get an understanding of our personalities and the experience we wanted. He was clear with his pricing and services, VERY fairly priced, and extremely helpful the whole time. He made sure that we (the bride and groom) were the focus and did exactly what we wanted. He had everyone up and dancing all evening and we looked back and realized that he transitioned everything smoothly. Bryan is awesome!

Profile Picture Irene, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

First of all, BEST DJ EVER! Bryan really keeps the party going and people on the dance floor. From our first meeting, he made us very comfortable and was extremely organized. He is so down to earth and so easy to work with. In every email I sent, he was so quick to reply. I had no worries when it came to the big day. He really got to know us and what we wanted. He even brought awesome suggestions to the table including his new feature of wireless up-lights that really put our reception on a whole other level of awesomeness without ruining our budget. He was so willing to work with our song genres and picked perfect songs to keep the party going. A DJ does so much more than just play music, he is responsible for really judging the feel of the room and making sure your night flows with the timeline. Bryan NAILED this... along with reading our customized announcement for our light saber Star Wars send off. :) Thank you for making our night amazing and helping us throw the most incredible party on our first night as Mr. an Mrs. :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bryan was the dj at our double wedding - he was amazing - he played a wide variety of music. He accepted requests willingly. We along with several others at our wedding will only use him should we need a dj for an event. There was not one complaint.

Profile Picture beth, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was awesome. Did exactly as asked. And a really nice guy. Even had to request additional dj time, and he made it work. Great hire

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Make It Count (Bryan) DJ'd my wedding May of this year. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with how it went. Bryan was extremely thorough in preparation before our big day and worked hard to understand our vision for our wedding. From timing of songs during the ceremony, to great music on the dance floor, Bryan's work was precise and tailored exactly to what we wanted. You can tell that he wants to customize the experience to match what you want instead of just showing up for another "job". He was also responsive in preparation for the wedding and very easy to work with (which is surprisingly hard to find!). I'm not giving him 5-stars for each category for the sake of my own efficiency but because he truly earned a high rating based on what a great job he did for us.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bryan (Make It Count Entertainment) was exceptional from start to finish. His professionalism, honesty, and personality during our initial meeting led to us picking him over a more seasoned DJ. First, Bryan showed up a little early. I am a veteran, and as my wife can attest, timeliness is very important to me. Bryan exceeded that expectation from the start, and was immediately at the top of our list. Our meeting with Bryan was very casual, but professional at the same time. Bryan was genuinely interested in getting to know my wife and I during the meeting. The meeting didn't feel like it was "all about business." We loved the personal touch.
Bryan kept in constant communication with us in the days leading up to the wedding. He did his best to ensure we were going to be satisfied with his interpretation of our desired playlist. To be honest, we knew we were in good hands.
On wedding day, Bryan was very prompt, and had already coordinated with the venue manager regarding his setup, mic placements, etc. This was very important to us because, as many know, things can get very busy the hour leading up to the wedding ceremony. Bryan was right on cue for the specific songs we wanted for certain parts of the ceremony and reception. He literally never skipped a beat! Words cannot describe how happy we were (still) with the reception playlist. We wanted Bryan to mixed different years of R&B, Soul, Pop, Motown, and even a little bit of 90's hip hop. Bryan's mix was magic. We and our guests loved every song, and how the playlist told the story of our love and relationship. He was also a very good MC throughout the entire day. We are very thankful for Bryan's service, and would pick him again in a heartbeat. His prices are more than reasonable, he is very accommodating, and the level of service he provides is first-rate.

Profile Picture C, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bryan with Make It Count Entertainment is phenomenal!

The most important thing to my husband on our wedding day was the music (no pressure right?). I found Bryan through Thumbtack, and thank goodness I did. Bryan is professional, kind, and fun to work with in general. He worked with me to make things perfect; the dance floor was hopping the whole reception, guests (and even the photographer) mentioned how great the music was, and my husband was beaming even days later saying how happy he was with the music for our event.

Thank you Bryan!

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/16/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

New Years Eve party made all the difference to have a great DJ! People danced and had a great time! I highly recommend hiring them for your next event! Great and diverse music selection and excellent equipment.

Profile Picture Bobby , 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, MC

Bryan Staudt is the pinnacle of how a professional DJ should perform. His song selection and flow were always spot on with the mood of the crowd. Also, his major in English adds an eloquent but exciting tone to his speech and announcements. If you want a professional, high tier, and affordable DJ, Bryan Staud of Make It Count Entertainment is your man.

Profile Picture User6215922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We hired Bryan as the DJ for my daughters wedding and was very pleased with his services. I highly recommend him for any occasion. He was very professional from beginning to end. I would definitely use him again!
Thanks Bryan!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow, Bryan was incredible! So glad I reached out to him! He was more than professional, and knew more about what I might need than I did! He asked questions of us that we didn't even consider, so he made our wedding day so special. He's a fantastic DJ with a great personal style, but he's so flexible and easy to work with that he can rock any genre you want! I want to have a party just to have him DJ for us again!

Profile Picture Jewellee, 8/29/15, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I heard about Bryan from a friend just 2 weeks before my wedding. Our other dj fell through and I wasn't expecting to find anyone affordable or worth my while. However, I contacted Bryan on a whim and he was immediately responsive and friendly.

After communicating what I wanted from him at the reception, he explained to me how he operated. It was clear that he would do exactly what I'd asked for.

And he did. He provided excellent background music during cocktails and dinner and then a fun party playlist for the dancing.

Well worth the affordable price, I highly recommend Bryan.

Profile Picture User5444793, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryan was a fantastic DJ! He followed our request to a T And was very professional. He would be my first choice of a DJ for any other future events. He was also an amazing communicator, he always made sure of things before our wedding. I'm glad we made the right choice by choosing Bryan to be part of our special day, one of the best decision I've made planning my wedding.

Profile Picture Fatima, 7/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bryan was almost literally a lifesaver. I was desperately in need of a last minute DJ and Bryan was prompt, completely honest with what he could realistically provide last minute (an invaluable trait to ensure a smooth event), and extremely kind and accommodating.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I had Make It Count EntertInment DJ our rehearsal dinner of 130 people and we partied all night long. Not only did Bryan, the DJ, play great music to keep people dancing the night away, he was flexible and professional with any last minute requests. I would recommend Make It Count Entertainment for any function! He took the rehearsal dinner from a 10/10 to a 11/10!

Profile Picture Rommie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have used Bryan for two years now for a company Winter Gala. Each time he has been very responsive to my needs and accommodating to what I wanted. This year we switched up our agenda a bit and instead of just have a dinner/dance we added a casino event to our night. We weren't sure what the mood would be, if people would want to dance, etc. Bryan was extremely professional and came prepared for whatever we wanted. He played a variety of music and changed it when we asked him too. We has receptive to being our "announcer" if we needed that but was fine allowing us to have the mic as well. He is very flexible to our needs.

Profile Picture Donna, [Private], 1 Review