Mak Rabbitt Photography Reviews

25 | Canal Winchester, OH

25 Reviews for Mak Rabbitt Photography

Derek · Married on 04/09/2016

Thanks to Tony and Sarah for fantastic photos for our wedding. They were fun and easy to work with, reasonably priced, and clearly care about their work. Very professional and the photos came out way better than we could have imagined. If you need a photographer for your event this is a no brainer.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

I searched for an affordable photographer for months, and about six weeks prior to my wedding I found Mak Rabbit. I'm so happy we were able to snag them. I'm a former newspaper reporter, and the quality of their photos was top-notch. Sarah & Tony were incredible. Tony stayed with me from hair to cake. Sarah provided a second vantage point at the wedding, which led to some fantastic shots. Tony even edited us into one of those running-away-from-the-dinosaur wedding photos for one of our smaller guests, who is obsessed with Jurassic Park.

Our wedding was a small affair, and we loved that our guests - who came from either coast - could order photos from their homes. Their photo package was phenomenal, and my son loved their flash drive and case - which featured photos from the wedding.

You won't be sorry if you book them.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Amazing couple to work with!!! They made everything so much fun and captured absolutely stunning photos of the day! They worked so hard and were absolutely dedicated to making sure we got more than the typical boring wedding photos!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Tony and Sarah were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had so much fun while getting some of the best photos I've ever seen! They did a great job capturing the entire day while remaining unobtrusive. Having he both of them there allowed us to get pictures from multiple angles, especially our first look. The also got our pictures back to us very quickly which was great because after seeing a preview we could hardly wait! I'd recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Tiffany · Married on 12/01/2014

Wedding photographer is THE HARDEST decision you will make when planning your wedding. It's one of the most expensive purchases you will make, and it's also ALL of your wedding memories. My biggest fear was that my pictures wouldn't be to my liking; the photos that i would be showing family, friends, and my children for years and years. Sara and Tony are a great team. They make you feel comfortable, they are open to feedback, and they do whatever they can (from whatever angle or position) to truly capture your most precious moments. I have no regrets - I love my wedding photos and i will continue to use them for any photography needs in the future and I'll recommend their services to anyone needing a professional, affordable, QUALITY photographer.

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/11/2014

Tony and Sara were amazing! Extremely professional, fast communication, and outstanding quality of photographs. They flowed along with the pace of the wedding and were minimally invasive to the guests. Amazingly priced, and I have the rights to hundreds of photos!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Megan · Married on 09/27/2014

Tony and Sara of Mak Rabbitt Photography were a pleasure to work with! They were absolutely wonderful and more than exceeded my expectations with their attention to detail. Unlike photographers at weddings I've been in who take the most basic pictures as if it's a family reunion, Mak Rabbitt took unique and interesting photos to fit our personalities. They captured all the normal photos, and all the special requests I made (and with Pinterest, I had a lot of special request inspiration). They are true professionals and I have recommended them for use several times. I have received an unbelievable amount of compliments on their work, and I couldn't be happier with the pictures they took from my own wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kathryn · Married on 08/30/2014

I am so happy that we decided to go with Mak Rabbitt Photography for our wedding on August 30, 2014. Although Tony and Sara are family friends of ours, they were incredibly professional and made everyone feel so comfortable. This husband and wife duo works so well together in order to capture all of the important memories that a bride and groom want to remember from their wedding day. They also listened to all of the "pinerest" photo ideas that I wanted to incorporate and made sure to add their own creative flare to each of them. From the getting ready photos, to the reception decor, to capturing the emotions of the ceremony, they got absolutely every shot. It is evident that Tony and Sara are so passionate about photography and this really does show in their work. They are top-notch and are by far one of the best wedding photographers in Ohio. For any couples reading this, Mak Rabbitt is a must for your special day!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/07/2014

Tony and Sara were absolutely amazing with our pictures! I couldn't have asked for better wedding pictures! I have recommended them to countless brides! :)

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2014

We are very happy with our photos from Mak Rabbit Photography. Tony and Sara were a great team to work with. They had fun with us, as we aren't the most serious people. They suggested many ideas as well as delivered the ones we wanted to do. They are always quick to share a sneak peak on engagement and wedding photos. One thing we really liked about this team was that they were husband and wife. This was important to us as we ventured into your new roles as husband and wife. They knew the ups, downs, and every side to weddings and they captured it all. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Sara and Tony did an amazing job! They were non-intrusive but still managed to capture the important moments live. We are SOOOOO in love with our wedding photos!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Mak Rabbitt was wonderful to work with and we ended up with tons of beautiful pictures.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Carissa · Married on 05/03/2014

They were very professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jim · Married on 05/02/2014

So easy to work with and people are jealous of how great our pictures turned out.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Deanna · Married on 10/12/2013

Sara & Tony are amazing photographers. Hands down, one of the best in the area. I interviewed with several photographers before my wedding day. I wanted a photographer that could take the photos that I wanted and work with direction, but also be creative and think of some out of the box images that I didn't realize I wanted. I wanted a photographer that would be willing (and eager) to work out little details with me in the months leading up to the wedding. I also wanted value (grad student budget!). I got all of this and more from Mak Rabbitt. The duo are so helpful, so creative. I did not have a single moment of stress on my wedding day, and a large part of that was having photographers that are so talented and knew what they were doing so that I didn't miss a beat. I cannot say enough good things about Mak Rabbitt!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Very creative and easy to get along with!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Scott · Married on 07/27/2013

We booked MakRabbit for our wedding and engagement photos and everything was beyond expectation! They did an incredible job and are extremely reasonable with pricing! They didn't miss a moment of the night and we have recieved nothing but complements on our photos! We thanks and praise you!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Nancy · Married on 07/05/2013

Where do I even start with Tony of Mak Rabbitt Photography??? While at a wedding show at Landerhaven last year, my husband said "THAT’S OUR PHOTOGRAPHER!" And after our initial meeting I was so comfortable in his choice. Tony has been more than a pleasure to work with. I was blown away by how passionate he was about his work. He took us through Downtown Cleveland months before our wedding and created the most beautiful engagement pictures that exceeded any expectation that I had in my mind. Keeping our theme and vision in mind he hit the nail on the head with each shot. Months after that he took pictures of our daughter at his in-home studio that came out AMAZING and captured those moments that you only get to hear parents talk about. So after all of this we had no doubt in our mind that he would do a wonderful job on our wedding pictures. And let me just say, he was there with us the entire day and captured things that I didn’t even think he would catch. My husband and I are able to look through our wedding pictures and it feels like we were there while each other were getting ready. Even though we had a videographer, we can relive each moment of our Wedding Day through our pictures alone. Just like my husband said "THAT IS OUR PHOTOGRAPHER", I recommend that when it comes to Mak Rabbitt Photography for ALL of your photography needs that you say the same thing! "THAT’S OUR PHOTOGRAPHER!"

Sent on 07/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

I am so happy we chose Mak Rabbitt Photography for our wedding! Tony and Sara are not only incredibly talented–they are also kind, funny and the ultimate professional. They are quick to respond, make you feel at ease and blend in to the background to get the ultimate shot. We used them for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they turned out so great!! The engagement photo session with Tony was so easy–he knew just the right places to go in order to get a good shot and gave lots of great direction while still making sure we felt natural. For our wedding pictures they did the same but also managed to get so many candid shots of special moments that I hadn't dreamed would be caught on camera! The pictures turned out gorgeous and there was just the right mix of artful shots and the photojournalistic style. I would recommend Mak Rabbitt to anyone and everyone for their wedding and want to thank Tony and Sara again for helping us capture our big day!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Mak Rabbit was amazing! The photos came back in a timely manner and were amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. In fact, out of all the vendors we had, they were the most responsive! They definitely produce great work and I plan to use them in the future for other life events!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • myra

Myra · Married on 05/11/2013

Sara and mark were an awesome team! They make you feel comfortable. I would def recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/02/2012

I really enjoyed working with them, they know what we wanted and went with it. Out pictures turned out amazing. I wanted great pictures at a reasonable price and thats exactly what we got. Great quilty without crazy fees. They were super nice and professional.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2015

My experience with Mak Rabbitt Photography was amazing! The photographer, Tony Makris, was so kind and patient as he took the photos of our special day. From the day I emailed him asking about more information he was very quick to respond and kept in touch up to the big day. On my wedding day he arrived before I had got there and already took pictures around the venue and had ideas of where he wanted to take pictures of my husband and I. I received the finished photos within a few day and they were gorgeous! I definitely recommend Mak Rabbitt Photography!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/10/2014

I loved working with Tony and Sara. They made our day so much more relaxed than I thought possible. I was nervous that a photography would get in there and be pushy to get all the shots they wanted but that never happened. Tony and Sara asked us what was next and captured a lot of candid moments. They responded quickly through email and were very accommodating. Not to mention they were very nice and hilarious. I have no reservations in recommending them to other couples.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Alivia · Married on 10/20/2018

1.4
      1.5
      2.5
      0.5
      2.5
      0.5

I am very upset with this company. We had won a free photo shoot, and we were so excited about having a great photographer come and take our photos. I had a great time during the photo shoot with my fiancé and Tony. He had some great ideas and really worked well with us. We were very excited to see how these photos turned out. There were some very beautiful photos in our gallery that we were happy with. However, when I asked about the possibility of seeing more photos because some of the pictures in our gallery just didn't feel like they represented us, Tony responded by taking all of our photos and our gallery down. He told us he wouldn't honor the giveaway and give us any of the photos we won if we didn't love all of them. I told them I was planning on buying print outs and save-the-dates from our gallery, but he wouldn't let us even purchase the ones we loved. An honest inquiry about the service resulted in my fiancé and I being very disappointed and losing out on the promotion that we were gifted by the company. We aren't big enough customers to warrant fair treatment, or to be able to give any sort of an opinion. We now have to find someone else to take our engagement photos. A huge let down for us.

Sent on 07/18/2017